in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

And if the Blade Merchant is there…

My money is on the return of the Bazaar and the merchant appearing there.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Blade-Shard-Vendor/first#post3956848

Called it!

But yeeeeeeee, I loved the Bazaar, can’t wait to have it back.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Aye, really nice. And it is more or less what people have been asking for while we wait for Living Story S2 (I would think that this might very well be tied into it in some way or form though).

People complaining about them just re-releasing old stuff in 3…2…1…

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m so excited. I loved this area and everything to do with it ^^

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I loved the gauntlet!
Still have 50 tickets- Liadri will be mine.
mwhahahahahaha

Gunnar’s Hold

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I really loved the Four Winds map and all the stuff in it. So, I’m excited.

As for the gauntlet, meh. But maybe I’ll actually get around to attempting Liadri this time.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

I didn’t get much chance to play the gauntlet, so I’m hoping for the chance to at least punch Liandri in the face.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

And for us Liadri-pros, I hope we get some more challenging bosses.

Maybe a Scarlet copy?

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Hmm…. if only I knew which items get extra expensive so i can actually win some gold in TP….

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Kibazuka.1390

Kibazuka.1390

Hmm looks like just past stuff warmed up…
But eh, at least the visuals where beatiful

Ranger – Drakkar Lake[DE]
Full melee Ranger since August 2012

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

I wonder if we get the same bosses in the Gauntlet or we get new ones?

R.I.P Kumu <3

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yay!

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Pewienpan.5168

Pewienpan.5168

IMO Bazar should remain as new Lion’s Arch…

Celestial scrubs, just die already…

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Awwwww yeah. This is lookin’ pretty good.

God, I hope we get some Canthan themed armours to go with the Dragon Jade weapons.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

Excited…?

Don’t worry, as soon as you find out how much they recycled from last year, it’ll cure the optimism.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Oh boy—new content/maps/dungeons and a megaserver revamp!!! Thanks for all the new stuff!!!!

Patch Next Week!

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ha ha!

We want permanent content, so we can do it again!

Don’t give us anything we have done before!

Too funny.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Oh boy—new content/maps/dungeons and a megaserver revamp!!! Thanks for all the new stuff!!!!

/sarcasm?
Since none of it is new?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Of course, typical forumite reaction.

1: Demand that x returns.
2: x returns.
3: Complain about x returning.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Excited…?

Don’t worry, as soon as you find out how much they recycled from last year, it’ll cure the optimism.

What I got from this was “How dare you find something fun!”

Allegedly, it also links into rebuilding LA:

Source

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

/sarcasm?
Since none of it is new?

LOL-of course it is (sarcasm).

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

We will start rebuilding LA. We will encounter two nice chapters of season 1 again. We will also have the opportunity tho find teasers and secrets hinting towards season 2 as Ree Soesbee mentioned during the beta festival. It will be a nice release.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

…I know, right? And if it had been there the entire time (actually permanent), it would’ve mostly been a ghost town, except for quartz farmers.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Kalaskow.2864

Kalaskow.2864

I wonder if we get the same bosses in the Gauntlet or we get new ones?

Old ones for new players, new ones for old players! That’s what i’d do.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: someoneinatree.9104

someoneinatree.9104

…I know, right? And if it had been there the entire time (actually permanent), it would’ve mostly been a ghost town, except for quartz farmers.

Pretty much. Are the people that are complaining about Zephyr Sanctum returning the same people complaining about Living Story lacking permanent content? The way I see it, temporary content that returns from year to year (effectively permanent but time-limited access) is much more interesting.

People actually populate it consistently while its around, and it gives them a chance to make revisions visually and with dialogue content to make it continuously reflect the changes in the story since the last time it was around.

SoS: [RED] Crimson Mind

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: papryk.6273

papryk.6273

just…meh…

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

SHINY!

clears throat, and pushes inner skritt back into submission

I mean, hooray!

I knew it would come back eventually. They did say it would, and it was oh so obviously laid out as recurring content.

I don’t even care that there likely isn’t anything new. It’s just fricking fun! Not to mention, I didn’t have much of a chance to Liadri the last time and I’d like to actually try it.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Good to see you are still here Vol. After reading your sig. I wasn’t sure.
And now I may just have a use for those 148 fortune scraps I have in the bank.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Patch Next Week!

Vol.7601

Thanks. I’ve taken long breaks before such as last September-November, but this most recent one I was really angry about megaservers. I doubt I’ll play as much as before, as I think I have transitioned from elitist-hardcore farmer to casual-pver.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Warden fixed.

/joke

Snow Crows [SC]

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

It’ll be fun only if they change the design of the arena to make it so it’s not 100x more tedious than it needs to be when you die.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

It’ll be fun only if they change the design of the arena to make it so it’s not 100x more tedious than it needs to be when you die.

lol
rage quitting from dying again and again was the most fun I have had in years.

Gunnar’s Hold

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

i’m hoping the liadri 8 orb achievement makes a return. i was stuck on liadri for like 5 days so once i beat her i was too burned out to go for the 8 orbs and some of the other gambit ones. i was kind of under-geared back then too

i wonder if the fights are getting buffed because ascended armor is out now

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

I’ve been waiting for this myself, but if it’s just the same exact content in QG I will be a little disappointed. Hopefully there’s new and more difficult tiers, along with easy ones for casuals. Titles and mini’s for defeating the toughest of opponents, like Liadri.

This is content created last year, and as such, there has been plenty of time to add a few things to it. I doubt they decided two weeks ago to throw this together, so I’ve got (a bit of) faith.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

lol
rage quitting from dying again and again was the most fun I have had in years.

i didn’t mind the dying via taking too long to kill a boss and falling to my death, but dying prematurely and no one rezzing me on the scaffold thing just so they didn’t have to wait longer for their turn was annoying.

it was really bad pre-subject/ dead-shot duncan nerf or whatever there names were when everyone was farming mad gold from them

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Hmm I might actually log in again after the mega server fiasco… I’ll be interested to see if they add anything new or just the same stuff. I look forward to getting to do those events again either way.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Don’t worry Vol, relax and play the game. All that hard earned farmed loots would look great in my inventory wink wink, just send me a guild invite with Gbank permission and I can help you out :p

Kidding, glad you are back.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

I’m stealing this Hype train picture, can I?

Snow Crows [SC]

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

I don’t care that it is recycled, its something to do until the new content arrives. I loved BotFW, glad its coming back for a bit. Also, wind/sun/lightning catcher skins should be available to earn again (hopefully)! No need to buy them off TP.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I don’t care that it is recycled, its something to do until the new content arrives. I loved BotFW, glad its coming back for a bit. Also, wind/sun/lightning catcher skins should be available to earn again (hopefully)! No need to buy them off TP.

I do not get how ppl can call it recycled when non temp. content that they been wanting is effectively recycled every time they redo non temp. content. That and this is how Anet been doing season holidays from day one in GW1.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Patch Next Week!

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Yeah, I don’t understand people either. Many have been asking for this to come back (not asking for upgrades to it, just asking for it to come back) and now some of those people are grumping about ‘recycled’ content. Hmph. Never happy, lemme tell ya…

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

I wasn’t around for it the first time round. Is it worth doing? Can anyone give me a link to info about it, or tell me what it was called last year so I can google it?

Thanks.

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

Patch Next Week!

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I wasn’t around for it the first time round. Is it worth doing? Can anyone give me a link to info about it, or tell me what it was called last year so I can google it?

Thanks.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bazaar_of_the_Four_Winds

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Queen%27s_Jubilee

Those should have links to the relevant Release Pages, as well.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

Yeah, I don’t understand people either. Many have been asking for this to come back (not asking for upgrades to it, just asking for it to come back) and now some of those people are grumping about ‘recycled’ content. Hmph. Never happy, lemme tell ya…

As someone who has wanted these areas back for ages (actually I want them back permanently), I’m not complaining, but I can see the issue. Bringing these back is fantastic, but they’re being brought back instead of new content, rather than in addition to it. We’re in a bit of a dead period update wise, and there are a LOT of problems that need addressing since the last patch. Giving us content to play with while they work on stuff is a great move, but its still reasonable to be annoyed at the lack of new stuff.

It’d be like if they turned off Bloodtide Coast for a few months and then, in the middle of a period where there are lots of problems with the game and after weeks of no updates or even news of updates, they turn it back on. Obviously it’d be great to have Bloodtide Coast back, but treating it like a replacement for an update just doesn’t make sense. This is made even worse by the notion that Bloodtide would probably get turned off again after a few weeks.

Again, I’m very happy to see them come back, so this isn’t a complaint. But I can see why people would be underwhelmed.

(edited by CrashTestAuto.9108)

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

Don’t misunderstand their sentiment. The fact that QG is returning in itself is something to be excited for. But at the same time, is there something wrong with wanting more bosses to test our skills? What of those that completed it? I want to further test my skills against new mechanics not found elsewhere.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

God people do y’all want some cheese with all the whining?

In GW1, they ALWAYS brought back festivals year after year and players did look forward to it. The same should be now – this was a fun part of the game and I am looking forward to it.

Patch Next Week!

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Why would you uninstall a game that you’re not paying monthly for? Free up HD space?

Patch Next Week!

LanfearShadowflame.3189

As someone who has wanted these areas back for ages (actually I want them back permanently), I’m not complaining, but I can see the issue. Bringing these back is fantastic, but they’re being brought back instead of new content, rather than in addition to it. We’re in a bit of a dead period update wise, and there are a LOT of problems that need addressing since the last patch. Giving us content to play with while they work on stuff is a great move, but its still reasonable to be annoyed at the lack of new stuff.

It’d be like if they turned off Bloodtide Coast for a few months and then, in the middle of a period where there are lots of problems with the game and after weeks of no updates or even news of updates, they turn it back on. Obviously it’d be great to have Bloodtide Coast back, but treating it like a replacement for an update just doesn’t make sense. This is made even worse by the notion that Bloodtide would probably get turned off again after a few weeks.

Yes, we’re in a dead period; however, they’ve explained why we have this dead period. They are focused on China. It’s not like they aren’t giving us new content because they have none. We’ve been told we’ll see content once China launches. So it’s not like we’re in the dark and wonder what’s going on. This was sort to be expected. How in the world did people manage when they had to wait 18 to 24 months for expansions? We can’t even manage like 4 months….

Yes, we want content. Even I am excited for new content to play. However, for the most part people have simply been asking for ‘something to do.’ SAB, BotFW, QG. Busy work. They are giving us precisely what we asked for… something to keep us busy.

I can understand that people want content. I really can. However, people need to be a little less…needy? kitteny? entitled? I really don’t know what to call it/them, they just need to learn some patience.

Patch Next Week!

Vol.7601

Why would you uninstall a game that you’re not paying monthly for? Free up HD space?

Since I no longer was compelled to play GW2, I felt it was a good time to finally ‘reformat’ my SSD after a good 3 years.