Skill Balance Coming

Skill Balance Coming

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: pointaction.4639

pointaction.4639

My suggestions are the following being I have only 18 characters of almost every profession there is in the game.

Arena.net to go through each profession with a very fine tooth comb the traits, utilities and skills and do the following.

Look all the traits

Get rid of stupid ones that are useless and replace them with better useful ones that fit better with the profession.

Tone down some of the over powered traits a bit not too much though just balance them bit.

Strengthen the weaker traits a little bit.

Look all the utilities

Get rid of stupid ones that are useless and replace them with better useful ones that fit better with the profession.

Tone down some of the over powered utilities a bit not too much though just balance them bit.

Strengthen the weaker utilities a little bit.

Look all the skills

Tone down some of the over powered skills a bit not too much though just balance them bit.

Strengthen the weaker skills a little bit.

Make sure all professions can perform in a raid environment and not just a few professions this everyone can play the game without being yelled at from people telling them to get on a raid profession.

I hear this all the time all the time about rangers. I consider this verbal abuse and I am going to start submitting those within the game for such if this kind of stuff does not stop.

I am tired of hearing all the crap in the game in WvW mostly.

The game is meant to be fun for all to play.

If you cannot say anything nice to people, then do not say nothing or you should just quit the game and get a life.

The Dragon Core [DC]

(edited by pointaction.4639)

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: fluffdragon.1523

fluffdragon.1523

Every class will get nerfed except Thieves. (As usual)

What do you expect, the developers love their thieves. If you were a developer and you love to play with thieves, you most likely improve their class to have advantage over others. You most likely give the thief lots of dodges, lots of evade skills, lots of blinds, lots of blocks, lots of stun breakers, and lots of stealth, oh and lots of DPS.

Changes for thief:

• Shadow shot:*
  • This skill now insta-kills on hit and gives 6 initiative.
  • If missed, this skill now applies 10 seconds of blind
  • If blocked, the skill applies 5 seconds of blind and shadow steps to the enemy to hit them for a dagger strike, then immediately gain stealth. The skill remains unblock-able!

Don’t mind me, but sounds like someone lost some matches recently … though this level of tail-troubled sustains me more than this omnomberry pie.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

Why?

It is just a balance patch, it ain’t that big of a deal. Or to be more precise it is better to be cautiously optimistic than overly hype.

bet youre the life of the party

Actually I am usually the life of the party but nice try though.

In any case, the smart money is to always be cautiously optimistic especially with Arena Net. Take this from someone who has seen their work since 2006.

But hey it’s your choice to do whatever you want. I just hate for you to have one more thing to complain about.

Their gw1 balances were far more groundbreaking though (in good and bad ways). And half the update didn’t involve tooltip fixes.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

Thanks for the heads up. It’s probably already part of the plan, but it would be great to have a little summary for each profession in the thread that will get created Wednesday. Just something that says what the devs feel is the current state of that profession and what the changes were trying to accomplish.

Thx for all the hard work

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Having the devs online to explain it is a great step. Thank you.

Mesmerising Girl

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Why?

It is just a balance patch, it ain’t that big of a deal. Or to be more precise it is better to be cautiously optimistic than overly hype.

Why even go that far?

At this point it’s more worthwhile to just be expecting disappointment and then be excited and happy if anything good happens.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

I highly doubt Revenant will be nerfed. There’s plenty to be optimistic for.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

So my Trying-to-be-funny-except-I’m-afraid-of-being-right predictions:

Necro: Epi nerfed to uselessness, no buffs to GS or power builds. But you still have Axe, right??
Engineer: Bulwark and Sneak Gyros nerfed again, still hit like a wet tissue unless you are ok with being made of wet tissue.
Thief: across-the-board damage buff, no nerf to endurance gain from staff trait. People weren’t hating having to fight a thief enough.
Guardian: Hunter’s Verdict now only pulls for 800. Guardian mains moan that their class is now useless; noone else cares. (Hey, it can’t all be bad)
Ranger: No significant changes, but they manage to break something with pets anyway.
Warrior: Condi damage buff, because why not?
Mesmer: insert something funny here (don’t play as or against much mesmer)
Ele: Diamond Skin’s threshold moved to 66%, no ICD. What are these “conditions” you are talking about?

…hmm, I could have sworn there was a 9th class, what could it be? ah I must be thinking about something else.

(edited by Foefaller.1082)

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: DakotaCoty.5721

DakotaCoty.5721

Condis should be buffed overall, epi should be nerfed so condi necros can actually contend with actual dps builds for raids that don’t require more adds to get good dps output.

[CG {EU} – Leader] Leading farm guild~193 cRanger~
https://www.twitch.tv/dakotacoty
https://www.facebook.com/RealDakotaCoty/

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

A lot needs to be done. Playing elementalist at the moment is the most frustrating thing ever. But all classes and competitive game modes (WvW is competitive btw) suffer from the passive builds doing more dps than the active ones, making the gameplay more about builds than skill.

Some skills extremely hard to pull off do little damage in comparison to passive, fast or instant skills that you keep buffing.

“A lot” would be the exact word, too much for a single patch, you should keep your hopes down.

Low health, low dmg on anything but pve glass cannon builds, over reliance on healing power for any kind of sustain…too much to solve…too many patches required.

Nerfing others would do very little, would only give eles a moment of temporary joy

No worries, by hopes couldn’t be lower for GW2, I’ve been playing ESO for the last few months and its got plenty to keep my busy until GW2 makes the elementalist and WvW gameplay fun again.

Anyway it’s not like I have a choice, GW2 Mac client isn’t functional anymore.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Engineer: Bulwark and Sneak Gyros nerfed again, still hit like a wet tissue unless you are ok with being made of wet tissue.

That’s just not good enough. I am sure we will have the following changes instead:

- Skills has been removed with the exception of the the toolkit.
- Can no longer wear any armor.
- Can no longer equip any weapons.
- Toolkit #2-5 skills has been removed.
- Toolkit #1 repair ally turrets 3% faster.

Because purity of purpose.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

i hope condi warr gets a bit of a nerf.

Who needs condi? I click like one button typically.

Attachments:

Dtox

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: dusanyu.4057

dusanyu.4057

Please fix my poor Reinvent he has been abused far too much.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

so next update it will be a update to force player spend money to gems then spend in crafting to 500 to get access to ascended in fractals or force pve players to pvp if they dont wan to lvl up the gold trap that crafting is in this game?

Will that vending machine will exist as well in WvW?
The skill balance patch is a minor thing compared with this, isnt it?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Thea Cherry.6327

Thea Cherry.6327

Or at least if WvW will be adressed regarding some classes and their over the top builds?

Ofc not in what world do you live? ^^

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

The one change I’d like to see (and won’t happen) is for thiefs to get casting time on their skills so they can’t macro 8 skills in 0.25 seconds.

Oh how I would laugh!

More likely is they will nerf the hell out of my current necro and ele builds and make staff ele feel even worse than it does now with the long cast times and long cooldowns (combat log is always amusing, one auto attack from me, 10 skills from enemy).

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Or at least if WvW will be adressed regarding some classes and their over the top builds?

Pretty sure thief is gonna get even more dps so we can all look forward to even harder hitting vault spam on Friday.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Bengrey.2790

Bengrey.2790

When will the necro viable in raids?

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

When will the necro viable in raids?

When Rangers become viable in zergs.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

As a ranger main (for life!) I expect nothing but nerfs, and no fixes at all for the thing that defines this class – our pets.
No worries though – we’re used to it, and we always find a way to stand strong, even though we have most of the community and apparently most of the devs working against us.
Flippin numbers around in a spreadsheet and call that ‘balance’ is a joke, just so you know.

But to say it is to throw one’s self to the powers that be who can’t see the broken state of skills and pets.

We’re not the only ones who have broken skills, but our pets haven’t improved one whit and are even still juveniles – with half the health as their counterparts in PvE (yes, WvW has less life for any pet).

Oh well… here’s hoping the next patch starts to address errors, not nerf well respected skills now well learned and used to their capacity by some.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Pretty sure thief is gonna get even more dps so we can all look forward to even harder hitting vault spam on Friday.

That’s not even remotely funny.

Vault spamming when done right can’t be stopped by three and four people.

Not many other professions can take on 3-5 without much effort.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Beautilation.7915

Beautilation.7915

It’s literally SO evident whats going to happen and its sad, honestly i really like this game and the direction it moves makes me really sad, i really shouldnt put my trust into anet, ugh. I can see the sad mess coming :/

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

I am hopeful. My first ascended weapon made, a Shortbow, when on the shelf the very next day when it was nerfed out of use for years by a balance pass. My Ranger became simply a crafter only, after it was drastically changed to a healer, which I have zero interest in.
My hope is that they separate the game modes when balancing. Anything else seems doomed to failure.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Skill balance is just not enough. Skills either need to be reworked or overhauled according to their respective game modes. Otherwise, you’re just trading metas.

PvE, PvP and WvW are, in a sense, three separate games. These game modes all have different rules and conditions. They need to be treated as such. I think it’s the only way.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Why?

Why even go that far?

At this point it’s more worthwhile to just be expecting disappointment and then be excited and happy if nothing bad happens.

FTFY

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

You want to know why Thieves probably may not got a nerf?

They’ve already Nerfed us to the GROUND, There’s nothing left to nerf or change, but tooltip fixes and graphical animation fixes.

Thief right now is in a good state.

Although I too must say the evasion meta is annoying, which is why I play burst, but hey, That’s Daredevils elite specialization, without evasion DD would literally be worse than Necro.

What they need to do is:

Speed up velocity for Impairing daggers similar to DH Spear of justice
Increase bandit defense 3s (maybe)
Increase velocity shortbow #1,
Fix Vault, similar to Boundful Dodger make it proc’ damage in the air. Too many times you’ll be on a higher landscape than your target like an inch or 2 higher, you vault and it misses.
Make Kleptomaniac innate (Passive 3 initiative) will open more build diversity
Give DD more utility underwater
Give a Dodge underwater split (Let us have the freedom to unhindering dodge underwater and Bound on land
Fix spear 4 already and it’s self stun (Or put it in the tooltip that it’s supposed to self stun)
Fix Jump Staff 3
Give Thieves more unblockable attacks (to handle DH’s easier roaming around in WvW or playing in PvP)
Get rid of Traps, because they’re useless

I’m not asking for much, mere fixes and slight buff’s

What I don’t understand is:

Why they gave us 2 bassi venom procs then took it away
Why they stripped us of Might gain and gave it to Revenant
Why we have no way of innately generating protection
Why Shadow Rejuvenation’s damage reduction got nerfed to 25%
Why P/P Richochet was even removed
Why Long Reach (Old thief trait 1500 range steal) was removed
Why They fixed that Fury trait, maybe some of us wanted 3mins of fury (Okay i understand that one lol, but really who uses CS line in WvW/PvP anymore.
Why they altered S/X mobility
Why they nerfed and destroyed Shadow Trap
Why we have the worse weapon range in game
Why you even touched Leeching Venoms trait
Why Mug can’t crit?! (Okay i understand this one kitten)
Why CS line is dead, outside of optimal damaged thief for PvE
And why you even made that trait change system in general, so we can’t mix and match

The world will never know!

Where to start?
The last thing this game needs is more unblockable skills. Blocks are already absolute garbage as they are since; Marks are unblockable. Every warrior runs Signet of Might, Revenant staff 5 are unblockable post porting, Spear of Justice is unblockable, Gale is unblockable Basi Venom already gives you an unblockable opening + PI proc. Smokescale KD is unblockable.
If thieves were given protection, they would literally never die.
Steal range decrease was nerfed due to the 3k+ range opening, Old pistol 5 heart seeker shadowstep + steal (even infiltrators signet if u wanted to go even further.)
“Why you have the worst range in the game”, you dont. Revenants do. Shortbow is so much more utility than hammer.
Three more baseline initiative is a HUGE increase and would result in thieves being able to spam SO much more.
They reduced Basilisk Venom to only hold 1 charge becuase back then it didn’t give you unblockable, + now you even have baseline venom share.

Only change Thieves really need at this time IMO is an ICD on PI procs. OR having it NOT proc on auto attacks. Have a 5 second ICD on PI application and the class is fine.

and ofc fix the “No valid path to target” bugs roaming in Khylo and Skyhammer.

Optimise [OP]

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Chaser.2870

Chaser.2870

CANT WAIT EPIDEMIC NERFS HAHA

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Skill balance is just not enough. Skills either need to be reworked or overhauled according to their respective game modes. Otherwise, you’re just trading metas.

PvE, PvP and WvW are, in a sense, three separate games. These game modes all have different rules and conditions. They need to be treated as such. I think it’s the only way.

All they had to do was make skills have 2 effects, one against mobs/npc other against players in the same skill…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Skill Balance Coming

Lahmia.2193

I am hopeful. My first ascended weapon made, a Shortbow, when on the shelf the very next day when it was nerfed out of use for years by a balance pass. My Ranger became simply a crafter only, after it was drastically changed to a healer, which I have zero interest in.
My hope is that they separate the game modes when balancing. Anything else seems doomed to failure.

Ummm what? Condi ranger is currently the best condi in pve. And yes it uses shortbow.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Iustitian.9176

Iustitian.9176

Warrior
Throw Bolas
-> in addition to Immobilize, the opponent should be knocked down if he moves

Signet of Might
-> The active effect should additionally increase the next attacks damage

Stances are too strong
-> allow a godmode with simultaneous use
-> should be mutually canceled; only one stance can be active

Whirlwind attack (large sword) is too strong
-> Reduce damage
-> replace dodge with “block projectiles”

Guardian
Spirit weapons still too weak
-> Increase the effects

Revenant
Specialization “Redemption” granted too often only the bonus “Increases healing to others”
-> some traits with other healing effects occupy, for example blocking cause regeneration

Requires second ranged weapon with condition damage, because hammer attacks are slowly and cause only pure Direct-Dmg

An idea for further legend would be:
Razah (ritualist from Guildwars 1, created from the mists)
With skills to summon spirits from the mists that do damage or support
(Http://www.guildwars.com/wiki/Razah)

Thief
Pistol on initial hand is too weak
-> improve second skill, eg longer vulnerability and crippling

Dough mechanics are too simple
-> Dodge Mechanics “Dash” and “Impaling Lotus” switch over F3
-> instead new Grandmaster traits

In general more condition damage
-> more Condition damage on stepping nails, splinter bomb (short bow) and suffocation gas (short bow)
-> Tarn attack of the short bow should be changed to a strong poison shot

Engineer
Shield skills have a too high recharge time
-> Reduce recharge times to 20 seconds

Gadgets are almost never used because kits offer much more skills
-> apply recharge times of 10 seconds to kits
-> reduce the recharge time of gadgets

Ranger
Improve the offensive character of specialization marksmanship
-> Minor Grandmaster “Precise Strike” should deal additional + 10% damage against vulnerable opponents

Many pets are too weak in contrast to others
-> Reworking of many pets

Astral form duration is too short
-> Increase the duration

Elementalist
Attunements are too quickly reloaded
-> Increase the recharge time of attunements to make Arkana specialization more useful and restrict long skill rotations

Arcane skills are too weak compared to others
-> damage increase in energy discharge and arcane wave
-> Players with Arcane Power do 10% more damage

Mesmer
The Phantasms of the great sword is too strong
-> Decrease damage

Mantra of pain is too weak against other skills
-> Add pain

Property “Deceptive Evasion” is too strong
-> gives the Mesmer too much ammunition for Shatter skills
-> replace it with a new trait

Necromancer
Minions with condition damage would be helpful because minions damage depends on the power and this is not present in condition necromancers
-> flesh wurm with poison attacks
-> bone fiend with bleeding attacks

Deadly claws (Lich) have a long after-effect
-> Reduce the after-effect time

Spectral walk is to useless
-> should apply swiftness and resistance for 6 seconds

Elite Plague is too weak
-> Increase the duration of the conditions
-> Increase the range

Additional Elite skill per class:
Warrior
Stance with bleeding damage while blocking

Guardian
Torch spirit weapon with burn damage

Ranger
Signet for more protection

Thief
Signet for more protection

Engineer
Gadget

Mesmer
Mantra for condition damage

Elementalist
Arcane Skill to recharge all attunements

Necromancer
Well with fear, weakness and damage

(edited by Iustitian.9176)

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Bring Back my 15-15-15-15-10 Build!!!

No – those builds are not meant to be viable, it was using a flaw in the system.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Rap Tiger.1257

Rap Tiger.1257

The class that needs the most buff is revenant, the only thing that should give buff was to return to cause damage in the chill, in the reaper does not need as much buff as they say, also buff pets ranger (less smokescale and bristlback).

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

As an engineer fan i’d gladly take nerfs to IP/SD to make our other skills viable…..

Perhaps actually give us an opening to lower the cooldowns we have to meaningful levels as well as making things other than kits viable.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Suggestion for Rending Shroud trait, to make necro required in endgame pve content and promote shroud (and life force) management:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rending_Shroud
Rending Shroud
Touch of the death (3s): double vulnerability effects on affected target
Number of Targets: 5
Interval: 3s
Radius: 600

Touch of the death it’s unstackable ofc.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

Hey balance team, remember to have a last minute look at the “skills and traits almost nobody uses” section of your database and give them a going over.

It’d be lovely if we could use (viably) all of the skills and traits in the game to some extent.

Also, before you nerf ranger pets again, remember that it’s only specific builds that make them powerful, and feel free to buff the forgotten pets. Oh, and kindly swap Engie pistol 3 and 4 around so we can use both offhand pistol and shield depending on mood and need without giving up that burn dps.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

There needs to be a mass rework of icd and adding in icd to effects that have non. More wvw aimed or getting hit by the same skill 5+ times creating a perma effect but at the same time letting one person effect many ppl with the same effect.

Glyph of elemental power is how a lot of icd should work and how you should add in icd to other effects “the internal cooldown (ICD) is shared amongst other, nearby elementalists. What this means is that a creature affected by Glyph of Elemental Power cannot be affected for the next 5 seconds by any other elementalist.”

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Skill Balance Coming

Lahmia.2193

As an engineer fan i’d gladly take nerfs to IP/SD to make our other skills viable…..

Perhaps actually give us an opening to lower the cooldowns we have to meaningful levels as well as making things other than kits viable.

I’d be happy if they massively buffed all kits but gave them a 10s weapon swap cooldown. It would nerf kit spam but allow for single kits to be more viable.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Ummm what? Condi ranger is currently the best condi in pve. And yes it uses shortbow.

Perhaps you could actually read what I posted, which said nothing about the shortbow now. This was in 2013.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

This had better be the mother of all balance patches. WvW players seem to want big changes.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

This had better be the mother of all balance patches. WvW players seem to want big changes.

Its either going to be huge, or its going to kitten off a lot of players with a small amount of controversial changes to skills. I can’t really imagine another reason that would warrant what amounts to a warning thread about the upcoming balance patch. I’m leaning more towards the later. That way I won’t be disappointed if it is what we get, and I’ll be pleasantly surprised if its a big balance update.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

As a necro, i’m hoping for massive changes due to our forum’s constant complaining to play around with.
But we’ll probably only get a few tooltip changes.

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Frost.5017

Frost.5017

Conditions are a viable source of damage, Orpheal. The sooner you and everyone else accept this truth, the happier you’ll be.

The issue with condi imo is that by cranking it to compete as an option for the zerk meta dps in PVE its become pretty oppressive in other areas of the game; WvW in particular. Yes, I realize that the wvw doesn’t even hit the balance dev’s radar for consideration which is an unfortunate reality of this game – but a guy can still hope, no?

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Yes, I realize that the wvw doesn’t even hit the balance dev’s radar for consideration

The nerf to boon sharing to mesmers and revenants was due to WvW. Raid meta was just a collateral damage here.
The real problem is not that they don’t balance WvW. It’s that they have a tunnel vision when balancing, concentrating only on impact of the part of the content which caused them to consider the change. This often has undesirable consequences in many other places they haven’t even bothered to consider.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Psilence.2859

Psilence.2859

I’d be surprised if it actually happens, but would really love to see more weak traits and skills buffed to bring them in line with the power creep created by HoT (and balanced to similar skills/traits in other classes), rather than just the usual nerfing of strong things that have been complained about! Buffing lots of weak things creates the excitement of experimenting with new builds rather than the disappointment of seeing currently used builds made less good.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Mahou.3924

Mahou.3924

Conditions are a viable source of damage, Orpheal. The sooner you and everyone else accept this truth, the happier you’ll be.

The issue with condi imo is that by cranking it to compete as an option for the zerk meta dps in PVE its become pretty oppressive in other areas of the game; WvW in particular. Yes, I realize that the wvw doesn’t even hit the balance dev’s radar for consideration which is an unfortunate reality of this game – but a guy can still hope, no?

That’s why it’s more important to demand for a proper balance split between PvE, PvP and WvW, instead of being like Orpheal who sounded sometimes like a bitter person because he got rekt too often in PvP, WvW or in both, or who wants his glorious Zerker or bugger off days back.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

I really I really hope that at last devs do something about or explain horrible, pathetic, depressing, boring and non existing build diversity of ele in pvp.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

Que sera, sera Whatever will be, will be

I am not expecting anything good will come out of this patch……just like the previous balance patch, I want to read how delusional or out of touch the devs are in their justification patch notes with the PvE mode.

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Aemy.5360

Aemy.5360

i love my nec i need my nec but raid don t want me
up nec thief and gardian all player must be able to play in raid

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Remove avatar of melandru for warrior. The elite skill is useless, pointless, weak, dissapointing etc. Its realy useless in everyway. Why does this weak skill has this insane cd? Even with a 10sec cd I still wouldnt use it. I cant even imagine a moment were this skill is perfect to use. Replace it with something usefull.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

Skill Balance Coming

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Remove avatar of melandru for warrior. The elite skill is useless, pointless, weak, dissapointing etc. Its realy useless in everyway. Why does this weak skill has this insane cd? Even with a 10sec cd I still wouldnt use it. I cant even imagine a moment were this skill is perfect to use. Replace it with something usefull.

That’s not a Warrior skill but a Human racial skill. Racial skills are weak by design