So Overwolf is an approved addon now?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zygomaticus.7469

Zygomaticus.7469

hey! i’m downloading from overwolf it’s been “installing” for some time now… there is no progress bar ><

Would it be cool to live forever?

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Until there is an overlay developed that plays nice with SweetFX in full-screen mode, I will always use SweetFX.

We’re actively working on getting Overwolf to work with SweetFX. I know the difference between GW2 with and without SweetFX and I completely understand where you are coming from.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

Posted by: Maxwell.7843

Maxwell.7843

I tried using Overwolf but it doesn’t work well with my GW2 keybindings. :-s

It seems to have this weird bug: whenever you go back to the game from any Overwolf window (be it an app, the browser, the settings…), it’s as if someone has pressed “Shift” on my keybard. On GW2 I switch weapons with “Shift”, so if I use Overwolf my character keeps switching weapons.

This happens even if you remap all of the Overwolf hotkeys in a way so that “Shift” doesn’t appear anywhere. Also, it happens even if you disable the hotkeys…

Edit: Oh, I see you guys are already aware of this particular bug. Then I’ll just be looking forward to when it’s fixed

Posted by: meh.6784

meh.6784

I took inspiration for the WUV WUV WUV app UI wise, but didn’t take any inspiration for Daily Dolly, it’s just basic time-gated stuff that anyone could do.

The difference is the codebase is magnitudes smaller and it’s for Overwolf, so I can get it in full screen mode while using the rest of Overwolf features.

Posted by: Dark Sorcerer.6420

Dark Sorcerer.6420

Bri, what is SweetFX sorry I am still new to some of this stuff?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Bri, what is SweetFX sorry I am still new to some of this stuff?

The last post in this thread was five months ago. You’d be better off making a new post down in Players Helping Players.