So much Ranger Hate.... Just sad....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I know “hate” is a strong Word… but that was excatcly what I saw in the chat yesterday after failing the Marionette.

The main blame was that Rangers destroy the ability to succeed the Champ that u have to kite into its own bombs/mines, that the pet prevents that one from moving by tanking in its face, and that it was because of rangers this whole Marionette event keeps failing over and over again…
But – The pet is actually useful in there though as u can use it to kite that boss by making it run back and forth, so that u dont have to sacrifice Close combat team members and risk a whipe… And, we have downed her on Overflow, despite me being there as a ranger and probably a few others with me….

The discussion was infected and there were many participants and it just kept going on and on… till I eventuallt decided to leave the map, after silently have red the map chat for a while.

I’ll continue to play my favourite class – the ranger, despite things like this, but it certenly doesn´t help rangers become more popular in dungeons and other places where they are an unwanted class already….

All classes – including the ranger, have things that could be fixed. But the ranger is not THAT bad. IMO its equally good with the other classes. Pet AI could use some tweaks but its not the cause of this events failure.

Anyone else who have experienced this?

Anyone have ideas how the hate against rangers Cold be prevented/worked against? I know, its a hard question…

Kima & Co

Posted by: Phoenixlin.8624

Phoenixlin.8624

A waste of wall of text.

Rangers with pets are bad for lane 2’s boss, there is no exception. Elementalists with an elemental also bad for this lane; but still elementalists > rangers ^^

Posted by: Sinikka.2794

Sinikka.2794

A waste of wall of text.

Rangers with pets are bad for lane 2’s boss, there is no exception. Elementalists with an elemental also bad for this lane; but still elementalists > rangers ^^

I have never, ever gone down in Lane 2 as a Ranger. Or had a platform fail because of me. Rangers just need to learn to recall their pets when the pet has aggro. It’s not bad at all. And Healing Spring and Spirit of Nature are helpful too. Healing Spring can also be used by adjacent platforms for healing, if cast on the edge.

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

I understand where you’re coming from. My second character is a Ranger. I did Marionette with her and her Fern Hound. It’s alot more challenging to do this event as a Ranger. It was tough to keep my character alive during the encounters with the Wardens.

If I were you, I would just ignore the comments. That’s what I do when people have a problem with my characters in-game. Those people are just frustrated. If they’re griping at you, then you will need to hang with other people or guest on another server.

If it makes you feel better, there are people who hate engies (esp. on WvW) and Sylvari. I love my gun-toting, elixer-obsessed Sylvari engie (aka my main). I still play my main character even if people don’t like him.

(edited by kta.6502)

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

(deleted original)

Sorry, thought this isn’t going where I thought it would. Don’t post while distracted, children!

edit again: 12 hours later and it is going where I thought it would. It doesn’t doesn’t pay to assume, children!

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

(edited by zenleto.6179)

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Kta… They were not attacking me in personal but the ranger class as such… And the Words they were using wern’t pretty…. And the ammount of it… it wasnt just one person whining a bit…

I did egnored the comments (“Reading the chat insilence”)… But still.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Honestly if the “Lane 2 boss” is the one you gotta lure into mines to get stunned and vulnerable to damage? I wonder how I got them on Lane 4. And despite me not having any bears out, I got told to “keep that bearbow crap out of the platforms”.

It’s the same as the hate when I played Magician back on old Everquest – everyone assumed if a train happened then it had to be my pet’s fault. Even if it was demonstrably a real bad pull. Even after the overhaul which gave Magicians the best pet control and some really potentially good pets.

It’s something you just learn to get over, or you let it fester and develop an innate self-loathing for always having the gall to pick a class which is going to stink.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Neoheart.2750

Neoheart.2750

I main ranger and have personally seen a platform fail because of a ranger. 3 People downed, 1 trying to melee behind, bearbow longbowing the face at 0 range.

Was the warden you have to rear attack, just sayin.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I main ranger and have personally seen a platform fail because of a ranger. 3 People downed, 1 trying to melee behind, bearbow longbowing the face at 0 range.

Was the warden you have to rear attack, just sayin.

I’ve personally see it fail because a warrior couldn’t/wouldn’t stop trying to res the one dead person as they were getting hammered by stuff and not actively attacking. Double fault – one for not waypointing on death, one for not being smart and letting themselves get nailed until death trying to res.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Rangers have the lowest dps of the 8 profession.

why are you even there on a ranger when its zerker content.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Rangers have the lowest dps of the 8 profession.

why are you even there on a ranger when its zerker content.

Because I don’t have anyone else up to 80, much less ready to go there? Because I haven’t actually had issues as a ranger (everyone else just has issues with me)?

Because if I’m doing everything I’m supposed to while the warrior charr next to me is dirtnapping, I’m technically doing more DPS than he is.

Posted by: Silicato.4603

Silicato.4603

I am a ranger and I like the “ranger hate”. Is the perfect way of knowing from the start if you are in an awful party full of “self-consider pros”. When I encounter those kind of people, i just quit party and look for group again. Simple and easy..

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

a well played ranger is godmode, sadly most people just dont care enough to play properly and play as they want.

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Honestly if the “Lane 2 boss” is the one you gotta lure into mines to get stunned and vulnerable to damage? I wonder how I got them on Lane 4. And despite me not having any bears out, I got told to “keep that bearbow crap out of the platforms”.

Seems the champs are more related to the chain than the lane. I suspect people assumed lane because lane 1 rarely failed (easy to get people there as it is right next to a waypoint), and so lane 2 usually got the second chain champion.

Posted by: Nurgle.6597

Nurgle.6597

a well played ranger is godmode, sadly most people just dont care enough to play properly and play as they want.

lol god mode against what? ambient creatures?

Posted by: MachineManXX.9746

MachineManXX.9746

You show your lack of understanding of what a good Ranger can do.

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

hehe I have taken my Mesmer and my Necro.
I am seriously considering taking my Ranger next- it was a toss between my Ranger and my Engi.
Since she does use LB/SB I was thinking she won’t be that great on the platforms, I did the gauntlet with her and she was great there.

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Ranger don’t have enough DPS. Ranger is a bad class and ArenaNet knows it.
They will have to rework ranger a bit. Pets need to be better as well and let us play without a pet and increase our damage etc.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

All that is asked if you are in Lane 2 or Lane 4 is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put pets on passive.

Posted by: ChaosKirin.1328

ChaosKirin.1328

It’s not a ranger shortcoming. It’s a boss mechanic. I know you want to defend your characters, but if you take ranger or necromancer pets into the lane 2 boss, they will either aggro the boss or explode the mines when they step on them. Since the key to beating Warden II is to kite it over its own mines, the pets do get in the way.

That’s not the only failure, though. There are also some people who will stand in front of the boss and try to hack away at it, instead of pulling it back over the mines.

Pets are a problem in EVERY game that has pets. I play a ranger, but I can freely admit that she has shortcomings that are part of her mechanic. If I was bringing my ranger to these events, I would recognize the problem and put the pet on passive when attacking Warden II.

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

Yeah, it’s not the Pet per say. Just put it on passive for warden 2.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

The problem is that the ranger game mechanics reward terrible play and people pick up bad habits that translate into doing bad things in events like this.

Ranger as a class learn very early on that they want their pet to tank. It ends up being where a ranger will send the pet, and plink away while standing in one spot till enemy is dead and if that enemy looks at them sideways they run around like a chicken with their head cut off at maximum range till pet gets agro.

They almost never take damage. So they are ingrained in those tactics.

The issue is that those tactics are TERRIBLE at that warden.

It’s not rangers themselves. It’s terrible rangers. Or at least players who have learned bad habits.

That is what is wrong with rangers. The class mechanics teach bad habits.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

When I went in and faced the can-only-hit-rear boss we almost failed the entire chain sequence because of one bloody ranger.

His bear was on the champ, and it was against the side of the platform. No way for us to do damage. That kittening bear… After a while the ranger was smart enough to pull him back, made it with 2 bloody seconds to spare.

Rangers are just kitten . Still think they should get this skill:

“Mercy kill”
You whisper sweet nothings into the ear of your of your pet while slowly slicing its throat. Gain +20% damage via a buff called “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few”.

Posted by: Neoheart.2750

Neoheart.2750

In all seriousness i love doing the 30 ambient daily on my ranger. Dat 1500 range lol

Posted by: SirJack.4760

SirJack.4760

My main is a Ranger.
I do not even bother attempting LS content with her, as it has never been properly tested with Pets in mind. Canach and his mines, Toxic Tower and now this. The Pet is effectively an unnecessary risk for 4/5 platforms.
- Champ 1: I’ve been on the platform where the champ was pushed with his back against the edge and stuck there because the pets blocked him there. I had to yell at the rangers for 30 straight seconds until they recalled their pet so we could kill it, if only barely.
- Champ 2: Pets don’t kite the boss on the mines well.
- Champ 3: Wandering pets trigger bombs, kill players.
- Champ 4: Only champ where you might be able to use a pet
- Champ 5: The optimal tactic is to stack and deal a ton of AoE damage. Unless you’re running Drake, you don’t have it on your pet. And Pets stack poorly.

Not to mention that the majority of the event is a DPS check and the best Ranger DPS weapon, the sword, is not that useful here because of the importance of good dodging.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I’ve been doing this with my ranger just fine. No pet problems, and it’s useful for “Search and Rescue” and “Lick Wounds”.

Nearly failed the boss 2 platform last night because the boss decided it had a thing for the mesmer on the platform, who ran around like a crazy person trying to shake it. I wish my pet had gotten its attention, that would have been an improvement.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Ozzrel.9825

Ozzrel.9825

The way the profession is designed pushes players towards the most ineffective playstyle. A new player that doesn’t know the game mechanic very well will not understand why using a longbow in group content is a bad idea.
When doing solo content while leveling, bearbow builds seem natural. You have the pet take hits for you, while you stand at safe range. This leads to another problem, you never learn how to dodge.
Another problem is controlling the pet. If the ranger never had to do it before, you can’t expect him to know to do it now.

The problem is not with this specific encounter. It is not the lack of viable ranger build. It is the fact that the game fails to teach the players to play that profession properly.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

The way the profession is designed pushes players towards the most ineffective playstyle. A new player that doesn’t know the game mechanic very well will not understand why using a longbow in group content is a bad idea.

I’d say using a longbow in group content isn’t bad . . . recklessly using #4 is bad. The rest of it isn’t a problem so much.

When doing solo content while leveling, bearbow builds seem natural. You have the pet take hits for you, while you stand at safe range. This leads to another problem, you never learn how to dodge.

Bear does help, but it’s not as useful as doing one melee pet, one ranged pet. For those pesky “Reflects Projectiles” enemies. And while bears are tank-ish they’re not as useful as some of the ones with F2 skills which are of better use.

The problem is not with this specific encounter. It is not the lack of viable ranger build. It is the fact that the game fails to teach the players to play that profession properly.

Bolded this because it’s a problem but not one which can really be solved without some intrusive tutorials people who need it would skip anyway.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Ok, this really isn’t a problem with ranger, its a problem with not knowing your class or battle mechanics.

Ranger has pet management, they can make pets return to the ranger, they can swap them out. A ranger who knows how to use his pet will have 0 problem making the warden walk where they want. In fact its probably good at it.

Far as ranger dmg, the idea rng can’t dps simply isn’t accurate. It requires coordonation with pet, but that’s fine.

Also this isn’t a dps race. The timer is based on poor performance. Most of the people on a platform dying is the main reason pads fail. 3 hybrid builds can kill the wardens if they don’t die.

Posted by: Reaper.1695

Reaper.1695

I wouldn’t say god mode but I as a ranger say up for the whole event and never failed on a platform yet. Yes, the ranger is not all about DPS but is had other advantages. With the proper pets to suit the event you can go a long way. ( I don’t use the bear BTW) I have a lvl80 warrior and mesmer and I still always play the Ranger.

I’m with OP.

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

A waste of wall of text.

I have never, ever gone down in Lane 2 as a Ranger. Or had a platform fail because of me.

Same here. I’ve only done the puppet event as a ranger, and I’ve done the chain 2 boss several time. I’ve never been part of the group that didn’t kill it in time…

People are continually complaining that it is the easiest boss, yet also continually failing at it. So, they seek to put the blame at everybody but themselves.

(but it also shows why the setup of the puppet events is horrible: one person can ruin it for the entire map)

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

My ranger does fine DPS. LB is fine in group also, just dont touch #4. #2 and #5 are fine skills.

Still wouldnt take one to Marionette. Warrior reduces the amount of **** up to a minimum.

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

A waste of wall of text.

I have never, ever gone down in Lane 2 as a Ranger. Or had a platform fail because of me.

Same here. I’ve only done the puppet event as a ranger, and I’ve done the chain 2 boss several time. I’ve never been part of the group that didn’t kill it in time…

People are continually complaining that it is the easiest boss, yet also continually failing at it. So, they seek to put the blame at everybody but themselves.

(but it also shows why the setup of the puppet events is horrible: one person can ruin it for the entire map)

Not really. One single person might be horrible at a particular boss, but it takes more than that to fail. People not paying attention to which boss is up, people yelling for a rezz instead of porting, other people obliging them and rezzing instead of fighting… the list goes on, take your pick. it’s hardly one persons fault.

Also, I’ve been running a ranger with assassin’s gear for a while now, doing just fine in a variety of setups. You just have to know what playstyle is best for your particular situation at a given time, and adapt accordingly. It’s hard enough to figure this out as it is, especially if you’re a casual, and all that hate in the map chats doesn’t help. I, for one, get the strong urge to suck on purpose whenever I have a few such individuals on my map. Yes, I’m a petty person. But sometimes, ignoring those twits just doesn’t do the trick for me.

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Problem is that if a ranger character is badly played, there will be a huge annoyance for the other players.
That’s why there is so much “hate” about rangers.

“Badly playing a ranger” means using the pet on the wrong situations, or using the bump skill of the bow everytime. I can’t count the numerous times i’ve seen a ranger bumping a mob, whereas he is far away and whereas 3 warriors are in close contact and an elem is casting a large aoe on the mob. So the mob just bumps far away, and every skills for the other players are wasted.

If a player of another profession makes a mistake (that happens), there are usually less (bad) consequences for the other players in the team.

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

I agree OP. So many thoughts going through my head right now on what to say but to be honest I’m sick to death of having to defend my class. I agree with some of the other posters that it can reward “bad” play, and so “bad” rangers (I really hate that word) are worse than say, “bad” warriors.

I love this class, and I won’t say it doesn’t need any work at all, but I am pretty happy with where we are at, if you know how to play. However, I will welcome changes to the class that promote other playstyles early on than "bearbow"ing. I hate to sound braggy, but just for example, I have been told numerous times what a great ranger/player I am, and how I genuinely surprise groups. Please don’t take that like I am some elitist, I’m just tired of it being assumed I am so horrible when people see a little paw print next to my image.

Yesterday I was in a marionette fight where, on the platform, 3+ members were in the downed state, and I was able to quickly pick them all up with nature spirit. Last night I was in a platform fight that was attacking the machine and ran out of time during this. In this group? An elementalist standing dead center and auto-attacking the champ, and nothing else. Probably would have won that had she hit any other skill as well. I have also seen players res a dead person before a downed person on the platform (really???)

Who gets the blame? Rangers.

I’m just tired of hearing constantly in map chat about how we should all just delete our characters. I have an 80 of all classes but thief and enjoy my ranger most. If the tables were turned, I’m sure many of you would hate your class being constantly bashed and kicked.

tldr: I’m bitter

Edit: Seeing some of these poss, I will also add myself to the group of rangers that regularly downs the Warden II boss just fine. I purposely pick lane 2 just because I know the mechanics and when I don’t, like to try for the other achievements, it seems like they fail more often. And yes of course I know it isn’t all me that is making or breaking that fight, but I figure the more people who do certain bosses they know how to take down, the more successful the boss fight. Obviously.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

(edited by Lindelle.3718)

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Rangers are just so easy to rage on because a lot of new players that play rangers go longbow and bear.

There is nothing wrong with going longbow and bear. It really comes down to player skill. The ranger can be a complicated profession to play and that is why you see many not reach full potential. Anyone can play guardian and warrior with ease.

Its not just the ranger’s pets that stand in front of lane 2’s warden. I have seen guardians and warriors wailing on them doing ZERO damage to them and I would have to yell at them.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

A waste of wall of text.

I have never, ever gone down in Lane 2 as a Ranger. Or had a platform fail because of me. Rangers just need to learn to recall their pets when the pet has aggro. It’s not bad at all. And Healing Spring and Spirit of Nature are helpful too. Healing Spring can also be used by adjacent platforms for healing, if cast on the edge.

I have not failed lane 2 champ on my ranger either. Have never heard in map chat anything like what the OP wrote.

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

i’d play ranger if the sword didn’t root you in place. the sword is so good but god it’s just too annoying to play. but yeah spotter and frost spirit are pretty good buffs to party dps. dumb elitists are just dumb.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Last I heard, there were two – yes, two! – people working on the all-important class balance and 40+ – yes, more than forty – working on the Living Story updates. If that still holds true today then you should probably pencil Rangers in as second-class citizens for the foreseeable future.

Well, you see. Balancing Professions is something that no other MMO has ever done before in any form, so, there’s a learning curve behind it. Arenanet is still learning how that process works. Once they perfect the never been done before process of balancing professions, then you’ll see skilled Rangers able to take on skilled Warriors, and maybe, possibly, the more skilled of the two will win the battle instead of the one with higher armor, hp, and dps. (/sarcasm)

And also, Anet promised that “Amazing” things were coming to the Ranger in the future, but they can’t talk about it yet. So just wait, maybe in a year, Rangers will be the ones telling everyone else how pathetic and utterly broken the Warrior class is!

(okay, I’ll admit, I couldn’t keep a straight face as I typed that, because none of it will ever be true)

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Ranger was a much better class in GW than in GW2. Pets were optional. Dedicated pet builds were quite good in certain areas. If you just wanted to have the pet along for grins and giggles, you could — without neutering your own damage.

That said, a well-played GW2 ranger can be an asset in hard content and group play. The biggest problem with rangers is that bows, the signature weapon of the ranger in GW, are poor choices in group play. Anyone wanting to play a LB or SB ranger is accepting an inferior weapon choice (in PvE).

As far as people nattering on in chat about it, this is a symptom of the real problems: that humans have opinions and since it’s their opinion, it must be right; and since it’s the internet, there are few consequences for sharing those opinions in less than diplomatic ways.

When you enter an online chat room, it’s better to accept that people can be kittens rather than expecting civility. That way you’re pleasantly surprised by good behavior rather than unpleasantly surprised by bad.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

This is something that surprised me. Over the first two days I played Lane 2 with two different rangers more than once each. Not once did the platform I was on fail. We either stood there rooting for the rest or shooting arrows at the boss on the next platform if it was still up. I am not an especially good player either, so there is no reason Rangers cannot do the job. My daughter also did L2 with her ranger in amble time.

On the third day I was playing with my Warrior and was aghast reading all those accusations aimed at Rangers (and Necromancers to lesser extent). The events fail sometimes, but to put the blame on certain class is not accurate. Above someone gave an example of a ‘bearbow ranger’ shooting at point blank, but I have faced the same behaviour in a GS Warrior. He kept W2 in melée and thus away from the mines. Only reason we succeeded was that he went down.

It is not the class, it is not knowing what to do or not knowing how to do it that is the real problem.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I believe it’s the other way round. If someone is a bad player, it’s just too visible if it’s a ranger

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Ranger seems to be extremely dull and boring profession, in my opinion, I got my ranger to level 30 and was so bored of the whole play style I deleted it. That bow shooting sound was just annoying.

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

Lol!
I been at the robo-puppet, so many times since it was released, every time on my full zerker ranger.

Even though I usually lane up in 4, I have faced the lane 2 champ more often than all the other champs combined. Every time I faced this champ, we were successful.

For rangers, it is very simple, put pet on passive and use range weapons to kite the thing over the mines. When it goes vulnerable, close in with melee (sword), rise and repeat. This is brain-dead easy.

Failing this champ has nothing to do with rangers, it is about bad players not knowing the mechanics.

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Lol!

Failing this champ has nothing to do with rangers, it is about bad players not knowing the mechanics.

And comments like those drive people wild. This is a new event, and even at day two was hearing idiotic elitist comments that if people didnt know how to kill the bosses dont do them. I am pretty sure even the most gifted player on GW2 would have had to fight the bosses at least once to figure out how to beat them by trial and error, and am certain no-one on this planet, are born all knowing!

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

I’ve been on platforms with like 3 bow wielding rangers several times: surprise surprise, we downed the boss each time. So unless I am somehow magically doing the damage of five people, they contributed to the victory just as much as I did.

Sure, inexperienced rangers can make an event fail, just like inexperienced other classes can. In group events with a chance of failure, it’s the “duty” of experienced players to do their part and educate others on how to have a better chance of success. You can execute your own platform event perfectly, but that victory goes to waste if others fail it. Some say that it’s a shame that you can’t help other platforms, but you can, just in a different way. With advice. If you are able to help in some way, then help. That is also teamwork. You might not immediately succeed because of it, but it leaves a far better and more positive experience for everyone.

I bet that: “Rangers, please put your pet on passive and avoid knockback attacks for this boss!” will get far better results than: “omg bow bear lol bad rngaer noob clas sux omg gtfo!!111”.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I bet that: “Rangers, please put your pet on passive and avoid knockback attacks for this boss!” will get far better results than: “omg bow bear lol bad rngaer noob clas sux omg gtfo!!111”.

I’ve been saying that. “Rangers! Remember to micro your pets for the Wardens.” Seriously, rangers who micro manage their pets can get around many of the problems people have with them.

Posted by: Adventurous Cookie.1658

Adventurous Cookie.1658

This topic just make me realize how much i miss my old ranger.

Attachments:

Anet, you’re breaking my heart! You’re going down a path I cannot follow!

Posted by: Oniyui.8279

Oniyui.8279

On top of the micro tools rangers have for pets, I also run a Jag. Drops unwanted aggro completely by going in stealth.

Posted by: Gbok.1039

Gbok.1039

A waste of wall of text.

This is a complete lie.

I have done Lane two boss with 3 rangers inside and was the second group with their kill at 50 secs left.

It has nothing to do with rangers.

Fort AspenwoodSoul Exodus[Soul] Finxx – 80 Ranger