[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

Phalanx Armor Set back again, please. I have a sudden dire need for the boots =)

Posted by: Nadesh.7953

Nadesh.7953

I just saw this:

The Exalted–Pure Dedication: https://www.guildwars2.com/es/news/the-exalted-pure-dedication/

At the first look I thought it was an Outfits, but it wasn’t. But I think it could be a great outfit if they made it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Iyeru.5240

Iyeru.5240

Elixir S Table -
Places a table with Shrinking Elixirs to allow players to shrink at will for 15 minutes.

Hug Emote -
Pretty self explanatory. (May cause asurans to become unconscious after being hugged by norns and charr :V)

Toy Transformation Pack -
Sets a table that allows players to transform into unmoving objects for a set period of time. Other players (and potentially NPCs) can pick up these transformed players, allowing them to be carried and throwing them around. Once the effect ends, you will be transported back to the last known platform or ground that is safe for walking on.

* (A strange light fills the room. Twilight is shining ahead. You’re filled with, DETERMINATION.)

Posted by: wretch.9830

wretch.9830

Race change.
Race Change.
RACE change.
race CHANGE.
Rayse Cheiynge.
Rice Chinge.
Ruse Chunge.
rACe ChANge.

That is all.

Slightly Overkill -80 -[Moon]
Sylvari Ranger – Anvilrock (ikr…?)

Iyeru.5240

Race change.
Race Change.
RACE change.
race CHANGE.
Rayse Cheiynge.
Rice Chinge.
Ruse Chunge.
rACe ChANge.

That is all.

Please explain to the developers how you would change home instance attunement.

* (A strange light fills the room. Twilight is shining ahead. You’re filled with, DETERMINATION.)

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I mentioned it before but:

1.Griefing charges. Enables you to enter combat with a player of your choice. Hostility ends when one of the engaged parties dies. Only the player using the charge and the one it was used on will be red to each other.

The purposes are as follows:

1.Kill botters and AFKers when training mobs isn’t a viable tactic.

2.Introduce questers to PvP, even if you must do it in the PvE open world.

As for the race change option I want to agree with it but it would mess up with the storymode mechanics (and possible rewards) too much.

Posted by: Bandit.8279

Bandit.8279

Jack O’ Lantern staff skin that glows at night. Take my money plz!

Fools N Gold [FNG] of Tarnished Coast

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

the holo golem as a mini
the ones u could see in the story mission which takes place in the mansion in lions arch

And hell yeah a mini collection of the exalted

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

World Map 500gem: Your character get all the WP and map explored but need to do all the quest -vista – POI just like beta character got.

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

Animations. Like attack animations.
Stances. I hate the female human GS stance.
Standing animations. Like the removed female human one.

(edited by Kirnale.5914)

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Spider Queen Outfit

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Iyeru.5240

World Map 500gem: Your character get all the WP and map explored but need to do all the quest -vista – POI just like beta character got.

500 gems is too cheap, and should not unlock 80-only area WPs like Dry Top / Silverwastes. Should be priced at 800 or 1000.

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

I mentioned it before but:

1.Griefing charges. Enables you to enter combat with a player of your choice. Hostility ends when one of the engaged parties dies. Only the player using the charge and the one it was used on will be red to each other.

The purposes are as follows:

1.Kill botters and AFKers when training mobs isn’t a viable tactic.

2.Introduce questers to PvP, even if you must do it in the PvE open world.

Problem with this is it would be the ideal griefer option, two griefers select their target click charges and kill. Killing AFKers is griefing itself. No.

If you had suggested ‘to give an offer to a willing person to fight until downed’ then I might have considered it reasonable. That would allow 1v1 outside of WvW and hopefully reduce the numbers in there. To be honest they could make that free, providing there was an option to decline all invitations in the options menu.

Iyeru.5240

If you had suggested ‘to give an offer to a willing person to fight until downed’ then I might have considered it reasonable. That would allow 1v1 outside of WvW and hopefully reduce the numbers in there. To be honest they could make that free.

Pretty sure we have mobile deathmatch arena duel flag things. I saw someone using them in Divinity’s reach. I hate PVP, and if PVP is forced in PVE Areas, then I’m out.

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

Edited it to make the item clearer, probably while you were posting. I haven’t seen them so far, don’t think they exist. Thing with it my way is you have a choice, you can just set the option and never be bothered. I personally do not do 1v1 either but it was common in LotRO.

Posted by: Markin.9167

Markin.9167

White wings
Bunny ears
Candy corn gobbler

Posted by: quagganzilla.6450

quagganzilla.6450

ANET = Trolls

Quote from the latest BLTC news post:
The Phantom’s Hood is back by popular demand

……If “demand” had anything to do with it they would bring the Bunny Ears and Aviators back.

Q_Q

Posted by: nomis.5690

nomis.5690

the halo of a saint as a helmet skin, just like the devil horns.
I would buy that.

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

I can’t wait for there to be items and skins available INGAME!!! I know what a concept right?
I am pretty sick of inflated gemstore skins on the TP. Looking forward to what HoT has to offer as far as rewards earned through skill

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Posted by: Roguedemonhunter.9621

Roguedemonhunter.9621

Still waiting for this….

It need not be any faster then the current 3 “not quite mounts” but dang anet… you had the voice actors back for a time… I sure hope the often requested Monty Python and the Holy Grail style Coconut sound fx mount is being pre’d for the gem store for xmas.

Actually we already have a skrit with a giant backpack as a transformation item… just tweek it a bit for a coconut halves clacking npc version. So feel free to use that and make it take up the mini pet space the character is allotted…

(edited by Roguedemonhunter.9621)

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Any chance of a cheap Name Swapper item being added that swaps names between two characters on your account? Otherwise trading names = 2400 Gems. :x

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: rajjy.4832

rajjy.4832

I still, STILL want some more face options. How about elderly options? I walk around town and see an “old woman”, and yet she looks like she’s in her 20s. Maybe there’s some mesmer magic at work here… Plus, maybe some folks would like to make an older character.

Also, I’d love to see some of the choices you see in GW1. Remember those necromancer faces? Heck, I’d love to see uglier choices for all, male or female. You can kind of do that with Asura and definitely with the Charr, but the others are far too pretty. Mix it up a bit! Throw more stuff into the makeover kits or something. I know it might be difficult what with facial animating and all that, but I can tell you now that there would be a lot of people who would love to have this kind of stuff. I’d definitely worship you guys if you pulled this off, as well as throw some money at you guys.

Posted by: XYLUM.7286

XYLUM.7286

For me this is simple.

Add some armor/Weapon skins that are of a darker flavor.

Think skulls and demons, red gems and black chrome…without making them look like they are related to plants.

I would like to see some darker, more gritty outfits/skins… stuff that make my warrior look mean and kitten, and not like rainbow bright… stuffed animal backpacks, the legendary pistol, short bow and the staff are the antitheses of what I’d like to see.

Think Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo…. early Dungeons and Dragons illustrations. etc.

Posted by: Fubukitsune.8359

Fubukitsune.8359

BUNNY EARS!

Bunny ears, halloween is close, everything else has returned 3-5 times by now.
I like many others have been waiting for this item to return for nearly 2 years now. You have the skin codes, easy money, well unless you hate money. I know it’s not cause it is out of place in tyria cause…well we have cat hats, panda hats, frog hats, quaggan back packs, goofy outfits/skins and spooky outfits/skins.
I’m sure had we known previously the town clothes bunny ear head item would be a skin most of us would have bought them and then fewer would be ranting….“bunny ears or riot”.
-cough-
My endless tears still flow QQ
———————————————————————-
*ALSO hoping maybe in the future we will see two toned hair options for human and Norn. (similar to the asura and sylvari) Also add some extra accessory colors to our self style and total makeover kits tab for more hair accessory variety (maybe even unlock our account dyes for it).

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

Gimme more rapiers and a parrying dagger sword skin so I can dual wield in style. It’s tough finding one-handed swords that don’t look like slabs of metal/cardboard/plant matter/organs/glass/plastic, and Whisperblade has a boring base skin.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

Agemnon.4608

Gimme more rapiers and a parrying dagger sword skin so I can dual wield in style. It’s tough finding one-handed swords that don’t look like slabs of metal/cardboard/plant matter/organs/glass/plastic, and Whisperblade has a boring base skin.

Usoku’s Needle (bought one first year not expecting one to actually drop…and in the past month two dropped from Silverwaste bags) has a skin somewhat similar to a parrying dagger. I skinned both my wupwup and Zojja daggers with them for a little while.

And…organs? Stygian blade is meant to be creepy and is perhaps the most underappreciated weapon in the game. It’s understandable why it isn’t popular: if you have that much powerful blood and vicious claws then you’re halfway to your gift of strength for a legendary.

Jormag’s Needle is not nearly as cool relative to its cost. I don’t want to spend all those resources for a silly icicle, but it’s needed for the achievement. It honestly sounds like the perfect candidate for an ice themed dagger legendary. It would have that Magikarp appeal in that the original skin is very underwhelming and even disappointing if you made it without looking up the skin online but make for an amazing legendary by morphing into a more elaborate yet still functional dagger with effects.

Duel weilding swords in style is my second biggest goal in game for my warrior behind decking him out in full ascended (just made him shoulders so far) but Jormag’s Breath and Firebringer are a great combination.

Attachments:

Posted by: Makai.3429

Makai.3429

Usoku’s Needle (bought one first year not expecting one to actually drop…and in the past month two dropped from Silverwaste bags) has a skin somewhat similar to a parrying dagger. I skinned both my wupwup and Zojja daggers with them for a little while.

And…organs? Stygian blade is meant to be creepy and is perhaps the most underappreciated weapon in the game. It’s understandable why it isn’t popular: if you have that much powerful blood and vicious claws then you’re halfway to your gift of strength for a legendary.

Jormag’s Needle is not nearly as cool relative to its cost. I don’t want to spend all those resources for a silly icicle, but it’s needed for the achievement. It honestly sounds like the perfect candidate for an ice themed dagger legendary. It would have that Magikarp appeal in that the original skin is very underwhelming and even disappointing if you made it without looking up the skin online but make for an amazing legendary by morphing into a more elaborate yet still functional dagger with effects.

Duel weilding swords in style is my second biggest goal in game for my warrior behind decking him out in full ascended (just made him shoulders so far) but Jormag’s Breath and Firebringer are a great combination.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll definitely look into those weapons soon. As for organs, that was a touch of hyperbole.

Also, as a point of reference, this is coming from a Mesmer main. I love Bonetti’s Rapier, but dual wielding them looks pretty silly.

Proud disabled gamer. Not everyone has the capacity to git gud.

Posted by: AwesomeOutlaw.3052

AwesomeOutlaw.3052

Not sure if I’m the only one but I’m always looking for new skins for various characters. One skin in particular that I would love to see in the game is the wizard hat. It looks super adorable on asurans! Anyone know if we will see it return to the game?

Posted by: ante.4283

ante.4283

I want it so much if you don’t put it back in the game i will cry.

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

What wizard hat? There’s wizard hats in this game? SWEET!

Attachments:

Agemnon.4608

I want the Stalwart armor to return. I have some heavy scale pieces but need Stalwart, preferably if they make it PvP only and not make WvW armors available at heart vendors. I think I had Stalwart back in the day but somehow lost the skins :(

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

I want the wizard hat for my druid. Unfortunately, the Witch hat looks funny on female asura because it removes the character’s hair and the angle of the hat is tilted forward, you can see the scalp.

The wizard hat on the other hand is tilted much further back so when combined with say a scarf, the lack of hair doesn’t matter. Would love it if this became available again.

(edited by Terra.8571)

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i got one and love them on my asurans and slyvaris. dont like slyvari hair styles. but yep i wouldnt mind a return for those who didnt get it

Posted by: AwesomeOutlaw.3052

AwesomeOutlaw.3052

Yeah, theres a fair amount of skins that would be really great to see back in the game even for a limited time, thought with halloween coming out too, the wizard hat would fit the theme.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I want the wizard hat for my druid. Unfortunately, the Witch hat looks funny on female asura because it removes the character’s hair and the angle of the hat is tilted forward, you can see the scalp.

The wizard hat on the other hand is tilted much further back so when combined with say a scarf, the lack of hair doesn’t matter. Would love it if this became available again.

On the other hand, you cannot dye the wizard hat I’ve never understood why not unless there’s some licensing agreement where they can only have a Gandalf hat if it’s a Gandalf color.

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

The wizard hat is bug atm you cant dye it Q.Q

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

Not sure if I’m the only one but I’m always looking for new skins for various characters. One skin in particular that I would love to see in the game is the wizard hat. It looks super adorable on asurans! Anyone know if we will see it return to the game?

the wizard hat was for buying the deluxe edition during first yr of the game… I don’t see it returning, I haven’t used it on any of my chars for a long time, might have to see what it looks like on asura, lol.

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Not a bug, that’s just how it is. It’s never had dye options since its release.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

that’s not a bug? it’s a town clothes item.

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

the wizard hat was for buying the deluxe edition during first yr of the game… I don’t see it returning, I haven’t used it on any of my chars for a long time, might have to see what it looks like on asura, lol.

Actually the Wizard Hat was a gift to new players buying the new Heroes Edition of GW2. But players complained that they got an exclusive hat and wanted it as well, so Anet caved and gave it to everyone for a limited time in the Gem Store for free.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Obligated “Yer a Wizard!”

You’re welcome.

Or not…

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

What wizard hat? There’s wizard hats in this game? SWEET!

I saw the thread title and thought “hmm I bet Excell posted,” POINTS RAVENCLAW!!!

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Wish I could dye my Wizard Hat. :W

Attachments:

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Sidenti.6035

Sidenti.6035

It is what the title says. I would like for my character to be able to /sit in a chair properly rather than plunk his butt in the dirt in an undignified manner. Since the devs read these forums, I thought I’d let ’em know.

I’m aware that one person isn’t an ideal target market. I’ve already been apprised of my incredibly slim chances of this happening. I also know that I have never seen even an NPC sitting in a chair on this game, so it would be a lot of work to get off the ground even if everyone on the planet wanted such an option.

Still, doesn’t change the facts in the first paragraph. :-) -Sid

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Wasn’t somewhere a post that making different races sit on same object proved to be one of the most challenging thing to implement lol?

Posted by: Tuthan.3250

Tuthan.3250

With chair or without chair, my pants will never get dirty in the game. I wish in games clothes can be dirty tho, so I will request a wash machine, I’ll pay anything for it lol j/k

Posted by: Sidenti.6035

Sidenti.6035

Wasn’t somewhere a post that making different races sit on same object proved to be one of the most challenging thing to implement lol?

That’s why I think a bundle item would be most likely “easiest” (things are rarely easy in 3D modeling) to implement. I’ve noticed bundle items tend to scale in size, like the Rubble one picks up in the Silverwastes – asura pick up little tiny pieces, while Norn and Charr pick up Rubble that appears much larger.

But I think the biggest hurdle would be introducing the new animation. From what I’ve seen, it would be brand-new development. I’ve not seen a single chair occupied in all the realm, which likely means that such an animation doesn’t exist.

Posted by: Havok.6073

Havok.6073

They always said that it’s a problem because of how Tyria’s races are so different in size. Having a personal emote with the character sitting on his own chair would solve that. Basically how it was done in Swtor, it baffles me how this is still not an option.

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

They always said that it’s a problem because of how Tyria’s races are so different in size. Having a personal emote with the character sitting on his own chair would solve that. Basically how it was done in Swtor, it baffles me how this is still not an option.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited has this option as well.

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

I’d want to watch my dress get muddy considering the bogs and jungles I drag it through. My little asura would end up smelling like a mix between undead brimstone and maguuma jungle with just a hint of yak fart. Need to wash that nasty dress.

As far as a chair… don’t need it. It’s harder to climb up into one than to sit on the ground.

Little red Lioka