Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

a Valkyrie armor set/outfit

Attachments:

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Home instance style harvesting nodes that are for the guild hall. Allow up to 4 of each type. Add them to the Black Lion chests as a ultra rare drops and allow them to be trade-able.

Multi-use (6) upgrade extraction tool that works for runes/sigils/agony. Add as ultra rare drop in Black Lion chests, trade-able.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

how bout a little less sexualization of women and more awesome!

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

Wings, wings and more wings… (backpack and glider) …. everyone seems to have angel wings, few bat wings out there and they are cool… would be nice to have more wing options so at least the legion of angels gains some diversity

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

Posted by: Paolo.6198

Paolo.6198

Wyvern finisher? The A10 Thunderbolt flyby thing he does would make for a pretty cool finisher. :p

Attachments:

(edited by Paolo.6198)

Posted by: iZallen.9074

iZallen.9074

A maid/butler outfit please!

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

We should be able to buy bug fixes.

Anet would earn so much money with that since its one buggy mess.

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

By Jove, bless this thread !
I didn’t know it exists but since it is on the first page I’d like to ask, if it would be possible to return Glint’s Gaze Mask to the gem store for Christmas ? I and certainly some other players would be very grateful for those sweet looking blue glowy eyes.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glint's_Gaze_Mask

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

Posted by: The Art of Killing.8643

The Art of Killing.8643

Mini Festive Golem, Mini Infinirarium, and Mini Snowman Please re-add them one more time Plox

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

more awesome then a valkyrie?……..good luck with that.
also, i would like more sexualization and less tin cans.

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

In one mission you gotta help some guy healing wounded NPC. When you accept he gives you 3x the ability to heal / revive guys, I can’t remember. But when you had the healing ablity, you wore a backpack with the revive symbol on it. That looked kinda cool, as Engineer that looked like the MedKit and I felt like an actual medic. I’d buy that backpack on the instant!

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”

Posted by: Killjoy.9213

Killjoy.9213

I personally wanna see gw1 styled dance moves back. I miss having a necro headbanging while I listen to heavy metal. xD

Posted by: Heck.4231

Heck.4231

Any chance for a re-release of Glint’s Gaze Mask, I have been dieing to complete my mask collection for a while, and since I unlocked herald it looks amazing with the new Mistward armor set.

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Tyrian mastery points pack. I’d rather buy them than grind them out doing stuff I really dislike like gimmicks in stories or JPs and all the other selections like a whirlpool at Teq or trying to find the three worms…

And for H0T, a ‘skip stupid adventures’ mastery pack.

Edit: you would still have to grind out the exp to level them, the packs would just give you the mastery points (no achievement points either).

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

Yes!

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Rodzynald.5897

Any chance for a re-release of Glint’s Gaze Mask, I have been dieing to complete my mask collection for a while, and since I unlocked herald it looks amazing with the new Mistward armor set.

Yes, I have talked with a bunch of people today in the mists and we all agreed that Glint’s Gaze Mask should definitely return to the gem store at least for Christmas.
I does not even have to be cheaper, I already got the required ammount of gems for that sweet piece of headgear equipement!

We would deeply appreciative if GGM find its place once again in the gem store.

(edited by Rodzynald.5897)

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

I think alternative scarf options would be good.

We, obviously, have the stripy wool version, ATM, but it would be nice to have lighter-looking versions, with different patterns, for warmer seasons/situations.

For example, animal prints – a leopard print one and a tiger/zebra print one (depending on dyes used).

You could probably even use the same base model and just change the pattern and the texture slightly.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

We already have enough wings. It was weird when Sailor Moon grew bird wings and it’s weird that there are lots of bird people flying around. Capes or effects in the backpiece slot would be cool.

I’ll still put forth the school uniform idea. Just watch any anime especially K-On! for an idea. Also royal outfit with traditional king and princess looks. All that fabric would look so sweet. ^_^ Like the uploaded picture: elegant, modest without being frumpy, etc. Something like this but with gloves and a bigger crown would be great. While we’re add it can you add that hairstyle especially for humans and asuras? It’s so cute.

Attachments:

Posted by: TuyenPham.7064

TuyenPham.7064

bring back phalanx set please

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

And some right hand shields please! And don’t troll us like Dark Souls did by giving it a different moveset! This isn’t Dark Souls where such a mechanic can be open to abuse (or else giants with shields in Anor Londo would have their shields trivialized) so…please? ^_^ Or if you insist enabling duel wielding shields on a future elite spec with two Frisbee like moves, one for the right hand, and the other (skill 5) for throwing both shields. It would be a melee AoE that activates combo fields but does moderate damage on its own.

Doesn’t have anything to do with the gem store, I know…but what I’m getting at is if the mechanic is ever introduced to introduce a Frisbee shield skin.

“Bring back phalanx set please”

I like that set too.

Posted by: Jordan.5930

Jordan.5930

Add more face presets. Especially for humans I would appreciate more Canthan Male faces. The max angle/squint on my characters just won’t do. Please add more faces with racial diversity!

Posted by: Mithandril.6745

Mithandril.6745

Belinda’s Greatsword <3

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

Tyrian mastery points pack. I’d rather buy them than grind them out doing stuff I really dislike like gimmicks in stories or JPs and all the other selections like a whirlpool at Teq or trying to find the three worms…

And for H0T, a ‘skip stupid adventures’ mastery pack.

Edit: you would still have to grind out the exp to level them, the packs would just give you the mastery points (no achievement points either).

Usually I’m not into stuff like that, but for the adventure part I totally agree. Can’t do most of them at all, so I lack mastery points, what really kills my motivation. :C

Trahearne <3

Posted by: Thornwolf.9721

Thornwolf.9721

I feel humans should be able to have tattoos that are unique to their own race? I might be inclined to play a human if they actually looked cool, the males look like dorky scene kids and the females look like high school girls? Can we get some Witcher looking people. Like Geralt with scars, or Triss and Yennefer who look like actual woman you could see actually living. They just look so young compared to the other races, who seem a bit more profound and expressive in their facial structure/features.

can we please have some good looking long hair. Conan/sephiroth hair would be dope to have on your guy, you have the animations down but all the hair are so short? Men can have long hair and make it look good, i mean for the love of god long hair would look amazing on a norn with a braided beard. Females literally get the bulk of everything in this game, while i do have female characters i don’t want them to be the ones i feel more inclined on playing.

Lastly and the most important to me, can we please have class based armor skins similar to the racials that are effected by race? For example a human necromancer would dress completely different when put beside a charr or norn necro. I would also like to see perhaps some better finishers, like rather than raising your hand and hand slapping them you stab them with your sword.

Posted by: Thornwolf.9721

Thornwolf.9721

I feel humans should be able to have tattoos that are unique to their own race? I might be inclined to play a human if they actually looked cool, the males look like dorky scene kids and the females look like high school girls? Can we get some Witcher looking people. Like Geralt with scars, or Triss and Yennefer who look like actual woman you could see actually living. They just look so young compared to the other races, who seem a bit more profound and expressive in their facial structure/features.

can we please have some good looking long hair. Conan/sephiroth hair would be dope to have on your guy, you have the animations down but all the hair are so short? Men can have long hair and make it look good, i mean for the love of god long hair would look amazing on a norn with a braided beard. Females literally get the bulk of everything in this game, while i do have female characters i don’t want them to be the ones i feel more inclined on playing.

Lastly and the most important to me, can we please have class based armor skins similar to the racials that are effected by race? For example a human necromancer would dress completely different when put beside a charr or norn necro. I would also like to see perhaps some better finishers, like rather than raising your hand and hand slapping them you stab them with your sword.

Posted by: Rho.1923

Rho.1923

I would love more skins based on race/class/order/story choices.

Posted by: nica.5829

nica.5829

More body shapes for each race, maybe one f and one m at a time, but this is what I would really want!!
I know it is unlikely though

I love my really slim female Sylvari but don’t get why she hasn’t got a waist. Also why she has absolutely no boobs in some outfits and medium size boobs in others? I guess I just want a shape that’s a bit more consistent.

I base my main char on myself and would like this change for immersion, though also would need new pretty hair

(edited by nica.5829)

Posted by: GUN EM DOWN.4078

GUN EM DOWN.4078

that valkyrie armour looks really nice but we need more vest /non trench coat torso items for med class such as engi,ranger and thief like glorious top

Buff black chick | Esportsmanship | pref my eggs kicked | big black glock | peekaboo stance

the original dab daddy

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I like the first and last image.

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

A token to roll back spent Mastery Points. Some of the masteries have a fairly weak benefit and like many I’d rather have spent my points on something else. And I’d much rather not have to mess with things like Adventures to get the masteries that I’d rather have.

Posted by: Tazirai.2859

Tazirai.2859

Kurzick Ritualist set, Elite or normal versions.

Posted by: ima kong fu ninja.3052

ima kong fu ninja.3052

Will the Wide Rim Glasses be coming back to the Gemstore? I think its a shame to remove them.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Please Anet, bring these back!

Bunny Ears
Aviator Sunglasses
Sport Sunglasses
Wide Rim Glasses
Plush Moto Backpack Cover
Boxing Gloves
World 1 Super Boom Box
World 2 Super Boom Box

Posted by: Kastiel.1947

Kastiel.1947

Please, please more gliders: steampunk gliders, sanctumn scramble glider (!), silly gliders like balloons : just keep ’em comin!
In general some new armor sets would be great, as well as more BLTC weapon sets

Posted by: Reax.1806

Reax.1806

Radiant Backguard!

Wardrobe templates! For quick switch!

Posted by: Greyrebel.7492

Greyrebel.7492

i would love to see this armor or outfit in game
oh nooo dont make it a gemstore item XD make it a hard earning item plz
and and and make it a heavey armor set

Attachments:

We are one , and one is all

(edited by Greyrebel.7492)

Greyrebel.7492

pleeeeeease add this backpack to the game i want it for my asura

Attachments:

Posted by: cakemonkey.6347

cakemonkey.6347

Stuff I would buy:

1. Upgrade to make the crafting skills account bound instead of character bound. Take the highest progress across each character and add that to the account crafting. I know some people like to level with crafting so somehow could keep a progress per character I guess. But I know there’s people like me all over who just want to one and done each craft.

2. Tonic slot and collection slot. Add tonics to the collection/wardrobe interface like minis, outfits etc. Give us a button for easy access to said tonics. Toys and stuff like the balloons could be nice here as well. I’d consider getting more of them if they didn’t take up precious inventory space.

3. I’d pay per spot similar to the shared inventory space that was just launched to make my perma harvesting tools share across all characters w/out having to swap them in spots. Shared harvesting tool spot I guess you could call it. Not the existing shared inventory space that is there now. Those are handy for other things.

4. I’d like to see outfits broken up per piece for skins. That way on outfits I’m not big on I can buy a part that I want. If someone were to buy all parts of the outfit then give them the unlock in the outfit wardrobe as a bonus. You could apply this to all skin sets now really. For gemstore outfits though, sell per piece and give a discount if someone buys the whole outfit at once. I know that outfits are the plan going forward but I would prefer this. Since this is an opinion thread – my opinion.

5. A permanent custom pvp arena. Not the existing gold sink version. For those who can afford that, great. But give me an option to buy one, I will. No limited time stuff though. Full on perma custom arena.

I know I have other ideas floating around my head, but those are the ones that stand out right now.

Also all above items are dependent on smart pricing too. Sometimes I think these games need to re-eval how much they charge for stuff. I impulse buy cheaper things, if most of the gemstore items were half of what they are now, god only knows how much I would have spent on this game.

(edited by cakemonkey.6347)

Posted by: Riss.1536

Riss.1536

I’m currently playing in EU and I’d like to get a licence for a second fixed home server in the NA servers cause I’m always sad to say to my friends sorry I can’t pve with you cause I’m back to the other area and I can’t pay everyday a server transfer.

Posted by: Starlightpaw.5871

Starlightpaw.5871

You’re oppressing my sexual freedom, and I don’t appreciate that.

Posted by: kidkilowat.5932

kidkilowat.5932

Please bring back Viper Medium Armor set.

“The light at the end of the tunnel is a train” Justin Trosper

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I tried to find that art, Greyrebel. Best Google could do was a Pinterest image without the artist being credited, but I got the impression it is from Final Fantasy ## somehow? I don’t think ANet is going to sell us copies of other games’ art, nice though that set is.

Meanwhile, if you have a source for the artist I’d love to know, I’ve been collecting art of women in sensible armor (with artist names to give them credit) and that’s a lovely painting.

Posted by: Slapinator.4196

Slapinator.4196

My engineer needs a jetpack instead of wings and kites to glide make it happen arenanet !

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Gemstore mail carriers

How about life sized in game NPCs, with a mail bag. They could for example be based on the minis in game such as Southsun Kasmeer, Southsun Faren, Logan or Rytlock. They appear a few feet away from you, walk over and hand you the mail then disappear.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Greyrebel.7492

I tried to find that art, Greyrebel. Best Google could do was a Pinterest image without the artist being credited, but I got the impression it is from Final Fantasy ## somehow? I don’t think ANet is going to sell us copies of other games’ art, nice though that set is.

Meanwhile, if you have a source for the artist I’d love to know, I’ve been collecting art of women in sensible armor (with artist names to give them credit) and that’s a lovely painting.

first of all its not based on any game, it is from an artist wich is none related to any game XD

and for the second half of ur question , u should love women so much XD
well i have sources but i cant say here , there r maaaaaaaany i mean countless numbers of unknown artists who do fantastic jobs
but tbh my source for msot of arts i get is

http://www.deviantart.com
too many , tooooo many unknown and new artist who do amazing jobs

Rodzynald.5897

I can’t find any fused weapon skins apart from trade post. Perhaps those skins could be brought to gem store. I would buy some skins even if I had to pay like 200 or even 400 gems for one skin. That is how badly I need’em

Posted by: LunaDeviner.6514

LunaDeviner.6514

i really want to see Bunny Ears and Grenth hood in the Gem Store.

Oh and the Blue Gloowing Eyes. I wonder why they’re removed But the green and red one are still there.

Posted by: Jasonj.8064

Jasonj.8064

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Thanks for continuing to post. I shared this thread in my report, because I think you have a lot of good ideas and we really appreciate the input.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

Having some different shapes for current weapons would be really cool, for example Scythes skins for the staves, or for greatswords, two handed axes skins for the hammer.
Also would be cool to have the Scythe staff skin from halloween available on the gemstore