[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ananda.5946

ananda.5946

Add some hairstyles for naturally curly hair. There isn’t really much choice right now.

Here are some cute ideas for different length hairs:
short http://www.prettydesigns.com/15-cool-short-natural-hairstyles-for-women/
longer http://pretty-hairstyles.com/cute-hairstyles/cutest-afro-hairstyles-for-black-women.html

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

mohawks for ladies, if possible with multiple hair color option like the last two pictures.

Attachments:

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

mohawks for ladies, if possible with multiple hair color option like the last two pictures.

They are cool, but done human women have a Mohawk? Didn’t riot alice have one?

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

They are cool, but done human women have a Mohawk? Didn’t riot alice have one?

There are 3 human female starter hairstyles that are Mohawk type.

Row 3 (#1 and #3, from the left) and row 4 (#4) which female Norns have also.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Human_female_hair_styles.jpg

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Slowly Losing My Mind.5031

Slowly Losing My Mind.5031

I would love invisible armor. Imagine walking around with just a weapon floating in mid air. I would literally pay 2k gems for it! (even as an outfit)

Posted by: Quavinir.6148

Quavinir.6148

I would adore to see a miniature rata novus golem. We already have miniatures of other less significant things, and I myself would buy one should one become available.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jodie.8026

Jodie.8026

Can we please please please please please have cat minis? Not the small ones- the ones that are mostly npcs? With the big tail and that are kinda fat? They’re so cute! The one that was on the gemstore was a little weird. Like it’s tail was super short. And as a crazy cat lady, I’d totally buy every cat mini in any possible color!

Attachments:

Posted by: Jay.7562

Jay.7562

Can we make the ‘Teleport to friend’ a gem store item? Please!
Thanks for reading

BrotherBelial.3094

Thanks for reading

It’s not? It should be. Or.make them tradable.i have 30+ I’ll never use.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

Posted by: Silmar Alech.4305

Silmar Alech.4305

I would like a gemstore item, a consumable that gives 49.530.000 XP for HoT masteries. That means it maximizes the XP of every HoT mastery. No mastery point, only XP. I would pay 600 gems for it.

I did not manage to collect that much XP in HoT since release, although I play GW2 almost every day. But I failed – even after the recent HoT patch it is not enjoyable to play the HoT areas without the masteries. The double grind of first the XP and on top the mastery points does not work for me. XP only or mastery point only can probably work.

Posted by: Xalts.6801

Xalts.6801

I’m a big fan of the Ursan Tonic but it’s tragically lacking an Endless version. I’d definitely pay money to become a bear forever! Kodan playable race when?

Posted by: Haxwell.7398

Haxwell.7398

Phalanx armor please!

This.

Posted by: Jay.7562

Jay.7562

Thanks for reading

It’s not? It should be. Or.make them tradable.i have 30+ I’ll never use.

It’s not, I checked and didn’t see it anywhere. I agree if it was at least tradable then I would certainly buy it, as would my fellow guildie. If only they made the level up Tombs of Knowledge tradable too. It would benefit both sides I think.

Posted by: Demon Puppet.6873

Demon Puppet.6873

Will you guys please make a Great Sword Scythe Skin!??? Gem store material here… “Reapers Great Scythe” I wanna swing a scythe outside of Shroud as well in Shroud.
I will pay high $ for this. PLEASE ANET?

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

^ THIS!!!
I want it too! And why just one? Bring back some scythes skins for greatswords from gw1!!

Posted by: TheTrueGrimWolf.2768

TheTrueGrimWolf.2768

With legendary armor on the way I was hoping that we could get an unlimited use upgrade extractor, or at the very least reduce the price on the current extractors or increase the number of uses. I would spend 8,000 – 16,000 gems on the unlimited use extractor.

Posted by: My Barbie.6831

My Barbie.6831

Everyone loved Bunny Ears. Lets get Kitty Ears now!

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

A couple of things I would love to see, maybe impossible, but oh well! ^^

>Hoverboards; (We have flying broom and carpet, so why not? )
>Cowboy/girl outfit;
>Cat/Bunny/Wolf etc, tail backpacks; (Not all of us are into bird-man/women only)
>Cat/Wolf ears; (If we can have bunny ears why not these too? :P )
>Moaaaar hairstyles mooooaar often, pretty please with a cherry on top?
>Famous bands T-Shirts? =)

And please, I beg of you, let us wear our headgear over the outfits…I want my monocle on my outfits Q.Q

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Posted by: Silent.7290

Silent.7290

Golden Feather Wings, can we have them back, please?

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Cat ears please

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Items that give you hair, Like hoods that actually give you a GOOD preset hair. Kind of like how the dwayna outfit did, it gave you a preset hair with the headpiece. Do more of that anet- just make pretty hairs!

More hairstyles -NOT COLORS-
Better face styles, more variety in racial faces when it comes to humans and norns. crooked noses, moles- all of that because almost 98% of the faces look western/european -NOT RESKINS OF ALREADY EXISTING FACES, unless you plan on doing better jobs in the makeup department because red lipstick isn’t the only color that can go on a pair of lips.

Different body types, more fat, more thin.

TL;DR – Hoods/Hats that give preset hairs that look great and no more balding
More/ better/ racial face options (gw1 had it, why not gw2?)
More body types
More hairstyles

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Thanks for reading

Permanent Teleport to Friend Contract .. like how they did with the recent Endless Repair Contract .. Yeah that would be a dope item imo !

Also I’m still waiting on the Celebration Hat that we haven’t seen since release.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

Summer is coming. Here’s a friendly reminder that we want swimsuits (and maybe a little event in southsun?).

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Account wide harvesting tool slots to put the gemstore harvesting tools in.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Steven.7534

Steven.7534

WvW is getting polls on what they really want in the game, maybe instead of 76+ plus pages of " I want X in the gem shop" maybe narrowing it down to couple of hottest items that have been asked for in the past and put it to a vote.

Just a thought

If you want to live in my world you have to turn off your speakers…

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

I would like a gemstore item, a consumable that gives 49.530.000 XP for HoT masteries. That means it maximizes the XP of every HoT mastery. No mastery point, only XP. I would pay 600 gems for it.

I did not manage to collect that much XP in HoT since release, although I play GW2 almost every day. But I failed – even after the recent HoT patch it is not enjoyable to play the HoT areas without the masteries. The double grind of first the XP and on top the mastery points does not work for me. XP only or mastery point only can probably work.

Please never do this. Ever.

Posted by: Kira.7683

Kira.7683

I have an idea

The lack of clothing options for Norn is really disheartening, and I would absolutely love to see some outfits uniquely for Norn (well anyone can wear them but they’re from Norn culture). One idea would be to make outfits that you see shamans wear in Hoelbrak – it would be no different than having the monk outfit for humans, and so many Norn roleplayers would really, really love to have those outfits. They’re GORGEOUS!

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

would instabuy stalwart shoulders if it returned as a gemstore item. just saying.

Posted by: TwistedFate.8705

TwistedFate.8705

Bring back the aviators please.

Posted by: Shinji.8320

Shinji.8320

Speaking for the majority of the gw2 community on tumblr, we need different underwear options for everyone, even if they’re gemstone items. Probably not more than like 10 gems apiece, but in a nice variety.

#Revive14kThiefBackstabs
Phnglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu Rl’yeh wga’nagl fhtagn.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Speaking for the majority of the gw2 community on tumblr, we need different underwear options for everyone, even if they’re gemstone items. Probably not more than like 10 gems apiece, but in a nice variety.

Yea that is sooo weird wearing the same panties and bra every day for 4 years, I’d never do that in real life.

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I’m ready for the chain whip sword to come back please!

Attachments:

Posted by: Kiba.9743

Kiba.9743

Can we get some plant-inspired gliders please. This is a jungle expansions after all It would be awesome for Sylvari.
Here are some glider ideas.

Attachments:

“Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow”

Posted by: Kiba.9743

Kiba.9743

Also, a hood like this. The only hood that has the mouth cover as well is the Whispers hood for Males Only. Can we at least get something like this for the females.

Attachments:

“Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow”

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

Thanks for reading

Permanent Teleport to Friend Contract .. like how they did with the recent Endless Repair Contract .. Yeah that would be a dope item imo !

Also I’m still waiting on the Celebration Hat that we haven’t seen since release.

I’d love a permanent Teleport to Friend and Celebration Hat too!

BrotherBelial.3094

Thanks for reading

The Celebration Hat was given out to players who preordered Guild Wars 2. It was a thank you, like the armor outfit. If you played Guild Wars 2 before they gave it it you had it. I don’t thi k you’ll ever get it gain. It was a Thank you to players, and a sort of Badge of Honour.

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Endless teleport to friend. No skimping with a long cool down, let us spam that ‘kitty’ Lots of money comin your way..

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’d like a mini rabbit (or a full sized rabbit that is functionally a mini pet). I actually forgot there wasn’t one and went looking for it the other day, then got disappointed.

I’d also like to see the mini Mr. Sparkles come back. I’ve got one but I know several people who want it who weren’t playing during the one and only time it’s been available. It could be the same deal again – buy 4000 gems with real money in a month and you get it.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Rindviech.5041

Rindviech.5041

Bring back toxic shoulders and gloves

Posted by: Deadlypixel.8734

Deadlypixel.8734

I would love to see a princess dress type of outfit….And maybe some female hairstyles that are a little longer and “free”…so like not tied in a ponytail or something. I’ve always had this dream of one of my characters being a princess from some other land or something and I’ve just been waiting for the perfect outfit/armor set to make it happen! I mean…the wedding dress is “close”….but it just doesn’t fit the vision well cuz its…well a wedding dress. Something that isn’t so “poofy” or like, splayed out like the human wedding dress….I was thinking something along the lines of the following for inspiration:

http://imgur.com/TxQGdod (Incase link doesn’t work, I have attached it as well)

so almost like a mix of the Noble Count and (human style) Wedding Dress outfits. Also having the headpiece kind of like the crown/tiara seen in the picture (maybe like the Dwayna’s outfit you can force a hairstyle too but…that’s up to debate ;p)

Edit: Or even something related to the 2nd attached picture too. Something like either one of these I would LOVE to see! (Longer hair almost in reference to the 2nd picture, maybe not “exactly” like that but just an idea to work from) I would happily pay gems for an outfit like this! ^.^

Attachments:

Just a friendly community commander.
Shatterer CC Lead, Mesmer ports, Raid trainings. I’m here for you all!

(edited by Deadlypixel.8734)

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Dyeable wings please

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Posted by: Caska.4367

Caska.4367

GW1 kitty ears!

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

Agreeing with DeadlyPixel – longer hair would be nice, like I had the previewer bug on me and it did this of me and it made the Kasmeer hair actually look a lot prettier- just imagine this longer

Attachments:

Posted by: Silent.7290

Silent.7290

Golden Feather Wings, please!!!

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Posted by: Deadlypixel.8734

Deadlypixel.8734

Golden Feather Wings, please!!!

I hope most of you guys know there is a forum page for requesting “former” gem-store items to return :p (Just saying)

link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Requests-Bunny-ears-and-formerly-released-items/page/9#post6167006

Just a friendly community commander.
Shatterer CC Lead, Mesmer ports, Raid trainings. I’m here for you all!

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

What would you like that doesen’t make you stronger but makes the Game more enjoyable. I want

1. unlocking +25% Travel Speed always for outside of Combat without wasting runes, traits or skills for it. It could have an Increased out of combat time untill it restarts again.

2. something that automatically salvages my white,green, blue loot and automatically stores the materials in my bank.

3. unlocking a scroll down menu for armor and weapons and trinkets like in spvp so i don’t have to carry all my sets with me anymore

i would pay a million gems for these things

Yes we can Great again

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

1. Invisible shoes
2. Electric Guitars.
3. Some sort of Automatic chest/bag/container opener so I don’t need to open a box that has a box that contains a bag.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You may find the Devs are perusing this ‘official’ thread, and thus will more likely see your suggestion(s):

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items

Good luck.

BrotherBelial.3094

What would you like that doesen’t make you stronger but makes the Game more enjoyable. I want

1. unlocking +25% Travel Speed always for outside of Combat without wasting runes, traits or skills for it. It could have an Increased out of combat time untill it restarts again.

2. something that automatically salvages my white,green, blue loot and automatically stores the materials in my bank.

3. unlocking a scroll down menu for armor and weapons and trinkets like in spvp so i don’t have to carry all my sets with me anymore

i would pay a million gems for these things

1) Combat boosters. pick the speed boost, booster. Lasts for an hour.
2)would be useful for some people.
3)buy bigger bags or a permanent bank contract of the TP.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Bagpipes

Item to make my magic carpet into a glider

Cowboy Hat