[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

1. Invisible shoes
2. Electric Guitars.
3. Some sort of Automatic chest/bag/container opener so I don’t need to open a box that has a box that contains a bag.

1.Is already in the game, you need to defeat invisible mushrooms for a chance to get them.

2.I agree.

3.The overflow would be unbelievable and sometimes I like saving bags if only for psychological reasons because if you have 250 scratch tickets you feel like you have a better chance of winning than with only 10. However, unlike real life scratch tickets that cost money and the “winners” within the 250 likely won’t be enough to break even you’re getting paid in scratch tickets that have guaranteed prizes. Nearly always small prizes, but because the tickets (bags) are free you aren’t losing any gold.

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

1. Invisible shoes
2. Electric Guitars.
3. Some sort of Automatic chest/bag/container opener so I don’t need to open a box that has a box that contains a bag.

1.Is already in the game, you need to defeat invisible mushrooms for a chance to get them.

Yes, but it seems some people would actually be willing to hand over cash for this rather than endlessly grind a mushroom farm every day. Personally, invisible footwear should’ve been a toggle switch in the first place, like helmets, gloves and shoulders.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

1. Invisible shoes
2. Electric Guitars.

Yes, but it seems some people would actually be willing to hand over cash for this rather than endlessly grind a mushroom farm every day. Personally, invisible footwear should’ve been a toggle switch in the first place, like helmets, gloves and shoulders.

I would much rather hand over cash for invisible shoes and continue playing the game the way I enjoy it rather than spending countless hours grinding for RNG drops.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

I would love to see “Teleport To Friend” buyable in the Gem Store. I would buy a ton for both my better half and myself.

Lisa.

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

Passive speed for open world item, cloaks, and dragon wings.

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

More hair accessory colors. They shouldn’t be limited to starter dyes. No good black or white, and the other colors are always a shade or two off from my color scheme.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

outfits/weapons: i think regalia for the other gods would be amazing along with matching weapon sets (grenth specifically for me)

glider: a swarm of bats (similar to the nightfury skin), if possible – the witch broomstick and magic carpet

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Several things here, not exactly something you could just sell in the gem store:

Armor skin variations of existing armors, that should include all “single side” and “opposite side” variations as well as all Symmetric variations.

Weapon and back item skin variations based on color schemes.

(probably wrong place to ask for this one) Versions of legendary weapons, and others that are heavy on particles, that are realistically sized because when you make so many particles, I don’t need a Napoleon Syndrome item to pump them out.

(Also probably the wrong place) Infinite harvesting tools to become more like armor/weapon skins (but preferably not cost transmute charges to change). Watchwork pick could be an issue, can tie it to the item bought or to the skin itself.

Disclosure: I have 32 characters, all with full sets of their own harvesting tools because the shared inventory and perma bank access came too late to save me, but I have 3 more mining picks than characters from buying the cosmic ones (waiting for axe and sickle version btw). I’d love to be able to reskin others since 32×3 1000 gem refunds is understandably unreasonable here lolol

Posted by: Ragequit.8973

Ragequit.8973

Bunny ears for 24 hours please.

Posted by: Silmariena.6205

Silmariena.6205

• gw1 dance style
  • race change
  • more appearance options
  • gw1 hairstyles
    <3

Attachments:

Posted by: Silhouette.5241

Silhouette.5241

My girlfriend and I are big fans of some of the convenience items offered by the Black Lion Trading Company, especially things like the Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic. This permanent salvage kit saves you so much hassle with salvaging, we estimate it makes the game about ~10% more fun ^^

While playing, we thought of a few more of such convenience items we would love to see in the gem store. We wanted to share these ideas with you and see what you think.

Permanent Teleport to Friend Stone
Cost: 1000 Gems
Usage: Teleport to a friend anywhere in the world. Unlimited uses.
Cooldown: 10 minutes.

Home Instance Salvage Station
Usage: Salvage all junk, basic, fine and masterwork items in your bags with just a single click.
Cooldown: Usable once a day.

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Ebon Vanguard armor pls

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

I’d rather have one-click salvage everything button.
Or just items dropped as materials.
Or just materials transferred straight to bank if not full / trading post if full.

I hate inventory management.

Posted by: Dlarnkk.1068

Dlarnkk.1068

I came into this thread expecting ‘200%’ extra damage for 1,000 gem, or the Legendary Quaggan sword that can oneshot anyone.

At least this thread is good intention; I relish the idea of both. A salvage station, and and permanent waypoine stone. Indeed efficient to get to friends.

Silhouette.5241

Cool, I’m glad you like our ideas. I agree the store should never offer items that provide straight-up bonuses to combat stats, or anything like that. But there’s still a lot of room for additional convenience items.

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Wait wings are not convenience items?

RP enthusiast

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Why would the Home Salvage Station only be usable once/day? Why would it be limited at all?

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Key ring for all our HoT zone SW and Dry top keys. Takes up 1 inventory slot for all our keys.

PLEASE!!!

Posted by: Essrehdar.2031

Essrehdar.2031

What I would love to see (let’s say for the winter season) would be a mini penguin chick.
As for a backpack item or shoulder skins (I guess shoulder skin would work better): a cat (but please with a slimmer model than the standard gw2 cats) resting on your shoulders, James Bowen-“A Street Cat named Bob”-style!

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

Why would the Home Salvage Station only be usable once/day? Why would it be limited at all?

If Anet would give players what they want and like, the result would be laziness and moral corruption that would threaten the whole fabric of society. That’s why everything they do is lukewarm half measure.

Silhouette.5241

My idea was that if you do not limit its uses per day, it makes items like the Copper-fed Salvage-o-Matic practically worthless, which, I’m sure, is not something ANet would be happy to do.

I have attempted to suggest items that are very useful but still somewhat balanced in comparison to the other items available in the store. Also, I think if you make it too convenient, it may seem like a mandatory purchase for many players, which is not fair to players who prefer not to invest in gems at all. But when given a choice, I would prefer unlimited uses, of course.

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

More bag slots 160was fine long long time ago but now we loot so much more items we need 300slot at least.

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Anet should put up a jester’s cap like the one in gw1. I would buy it in a second.

Link to gw1 jester’s cap: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Jester's_Cap

Additionally, a jester’s cap that comes with a mask would be even better! (see last image for reference)

Attachments:

Posted by: Artellus.7130

Artellus.7130

So, with this week’s reopening of the Black Lion Vaults, is there a chance we could see Chaos weapons available again? I would be so incredibly excited…

Dondarrion.2748

No more wings please!

Instead, can’t you focus on making cloaks – they can also function doubly as gliders – I don’t mind being Superman

Posted by: Andy Warhol.6250

Andy Warhol.6250

Can we please please please please please have cat minis? Not the small ones- the ones that are mostly npcs? With the big tail and that are kinda fat? They’re so cute! The one that was on the gemstore was a little weird. Like it’s tail was super short. And as a crazy cat lady, I’d totally buy every cat mini in any possible color!

Yes!!!! More cat minis – especially nice fat ones like the ones I have at home….

Posted by: Aerick Blackmoore.8167

Aerick Blackmoore.8167

Avian mini 3 pack to be returned in the Gem Store? Pretty Please?

Dondarrion.2748

Avian mini 3 pack to be returned in the Gem Store? Pretty Please?

Yes, I missed out on the Raven and would really like that!

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

Can we please please please please please have cat minis? Not the small ones- the ones that are mostly npcs? With the big tail and that are kinda fat? They’re so cute! The one that was on the gemstore was a little weird. Like it’s tail was super short. And as a crazy cat lady, I’d totally buy every cat mini in any possible color!

Yes!!!! More cat minis – especially nice fat ones like the ones I have at home….

Those were kittens and cubs on the gem store (not adult cats like Chauncey).

More cats in general is cool, however.

Cat ears/tail, too… (which would be incredibly interesting for charr…). Probably could spin it as Snow Leopard. Also the same in Wolf flavour, getting some Norn related stuff in the shop.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Posted by: Steven.7534

Steven.7534

or if they “have to be” limited…how about making them at least “Rich” nodes (ore,lumber, and food) and “rich gather nodes” for the leather and cloth racks—-PLEASE!!

If you want to live in my world you have to turn off your speakers…

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Cloaks, and skins like sentinel but not in outfit form. Outfits are terrible

Posted by: Thecutkiller.4517

Thecutkiller.4517

This is not a new glider idea, this is a simple suggestion to an existing glider

The new bubble glider is great, but I feel the glider animation the player character uses while in the bubble should be replaced by the idle swimming animation. This would make the player feel like they’re actually trapped inside a bubble.

Posted by: phandaria.4891

phandaria.4891

Mawdrey Glider would be a great addition! Haven’t seen plant related glider for sylvari (maybe moth wings, but meh)

Posted by: Silent.7290

Silent.7290

Golden Feather Wings, please!!! :P

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

+1

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

Still waiting for the wizard hat… :/

Posted by: Saxxon.4620

Saxxon.4620

There are some armor sets with knives, [finally in GW2] there are quivers for the rangers… Letting alone the other classes – for example for engineers – where are the cartridge belts as back item or armor accessory [resp. outfit, since there will be no more armor sets]?

There are some very nice craftable [low level] backpacks. But there are loads of the craziest things, curtains and totem-alike back items, books, freaky blades, tentacles, even dwarf tree arrangements — and vast quantities of wings. But because I’m not a moth, poultry, flitterman, -charr, or -mouse… I would like to see a very simple one like the basic merchant’s/ crafting master’s knapsack. However nobody would buy something like that… So it would be another good example for a journey (I’d call it scavenger hunt) like the one for the Ugly Wool Glider from the Angry Wintersday Gift’s collection.

At least a Crude Salvage-o-Matic.

Posted by: Dvious.8126

Dvious.8126

Permanent passive runspeed, 25%, that is only active in pve, out of combat. It would need to be inactive in both spvp and wvw.

Also please bring back the golden wings and flamewrath set

I’d rather be playing the game than writing this post.

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Wide Rim Glasses
Electromagnetic Descender Glider
Soul River Glider

Even if the Wide Rim glasses still take a while to appear again (like bunny ears), I’d still like a chance to get both of those gliders. I wasn’t around for the Electromagnetic one.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: qbalrog.8017

qbalrog.8017

These aren’t gemstore items per-se but they might boost gemstore sales.

• A mobilty skin tab, like the miniatures tab that puts you on a magic carpet (or whichever you select) when not in combat
  • An in-town transformation tab that, somewhat like the finishers tab, uses permanent and oneshot tonics. Perhaps it could have a second tick box for using permanent ones when not in combat outside of town, too
  • A ‘toy weapon’ tab that replaces your weapon with one of the toys like the birthday gun when not in combat.

As a case in point, I love miniatures but never purchased or collected them until there was a mini tab because it was way too annoying to find them in the bag and use them. As soon as you added the mini tab, I made wide spread use of them.

Make it a lot less painfull to use the mobility skins and the tonics, and like minis, I bet the market shoots way up. Would give you a lot more to sell in the gemshop.

I think a lot of stuff piles up in banks because there isn’t a convenient way to use it when you want it and bag space is always a premium (I guess you could give everyone a toy bag for free but I prefer auto-use things anyway.)

(edited by qbalrog.8017)

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

To go with the Chef’s Outfit there should be a Meat Cleaver (axes), a Rolling Pin (maces), a big 2-pronged Meat Fork (scepters), a Chef’s Knife (knives), a long handled Pizza Paddle (staves), etc. Cheap skins, not a Black Lion offering.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

What from this 2 year old thread have we actually seen, if I might ask? I saw the bunny ears make a return…

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

An electromagnetic back piece would be great to go along with my glider and ascender. Maybe just the purple lightning flowing out and not the soundwave looking aura.

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

My girlfriend and I are big fans of some of the convenience items offered by the Black Lion Trading Company, especially things like the Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic. This permanent salvage kit saves you so much hassle with salvaging, we estimate it makes the game about ~10% more fun ^^

While playing, we thought of a few more of such convenience items we would love to see in the gem store. We wanted to share these ideas with you and see what you think.

Permanent Teleport to Friend Stone
Usage: Teleport to a friend anywhere in the world. Unlimited uses.
Cooldown: 10 minutes.

Home Instance Salvage Station
Usage: Salvage all junk, basic, fine and masterwork items in your bags with just a single click.
Cooldown: Usable once a day.

The permanent teleport to friend stone is a great idea. Especially when you want to get on an alt and able to teleport to a guild mission that you don’t have a waypoint for and cannot create a portal to in the guild hall.

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I would like to request this outfit for my female asura college student.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lil Frightmare.5384

Lil Frightmare.5384

1. More beards, makeup, face paint, tattoo options
2. More hats that aren’t hats and shoulders that aren’t shoulders e.g. bunny ears, wreath of co-operation, nightfury/auras etc.
3. Home instance customisation/decoration with dummies to display outfits/ armour that I don’t wear but is still nice to look at, trophies of events/bosses – claw of jormag, tequatl etc.
4. Capes! not bothered if they’re plain or guild ones – they’re fun to jump about in!

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Speaking for the majority of the gw2 community on tumblr, we need different underwear options for everyone, even if they’re gemstone items. Probably not more than like 10 gems apiece, but in a nice variety.

would instabuy stalwart shoulders if it returned as a gemstore item. just saying.

Agree with both. I need my asura with the high neck leather shoulders and matching underwear.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Shinji.8320

Shinji.8320

• More “Mature” town clothes

Like what?

#Revive14kThiefBackstabs
Phnglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu Rl’yeh wga’nagl fhtagn.

Posted by: Abbykins.9320

Abbykins.9320

Please bring back the silver-fed salvage-o-matic and the possibly a gold version?