[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I put this list in another thread, but I suppose this is the most proper place to leave it.

Items I would buy, with cash, instantly:

- New Emotes: Different Idle animations, Different Running animations, How to Dance 2(3,4…), Shufling Inventory, AFK, NOOOO, OMG, Applause, Eating a Sandwich, Drinking Cofee, and a very, very, very long etc…
- New Asura Ears and Skin Patterns.
- New Charr Horns and Fur Patterns.
- New Human facial hair and Tatoos.
- New Sylvari facial features and Patterns.
- New Norn facial hair and Tatoos.
- Older looking Faces for Human and Norn (at least).
- New body-types for each race. (Chubby human girl with boobs, crooked old man/lady, stockier Asura, etc…)
- Boots with toes and Helms with ear-holes for Asura.
- Old Engie Kits Backpacks Skins.
- New Armors. NOT outfits. Armors: Light legs without buttcapes, Mid chests without longcoats, new cultural sets, bare chest male, bare feet, bare hands armors.
- Multi Character Gathering Tool Set.
- Cultural GH Decorations.
- Old Lion’s Arch Permanent Pass.
- Labyrinthine Cliffs permanent Pass.
- Custom Build Templates.
- Custom Equipment Templates.
- Custom Personal Details Record Card (To add your own story and description of each PC).

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Albadaran.1283

Albadaran.1283

Please add the basic guild hall so small guilds can start a GH too.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Request:
Bare Chest Armor. I would pay Gems for this. Can’t be that hard to make either, cause there’s literally nothing to it

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Magister Seiran Mini.

That’s all. My character misses her friend :-(

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: Esquilax.3491

Esquilax.3491

A rainbow glider.
Like a ROYGBIV particle effect one.
To accompany items like Bifrost and The Dreamer which have Rainbow particle effects

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

Please remove finishers. You already removed most finishers, why add Llama finisher and Unicorn finisher from time to time? It’s an offense to my intelligence if you think I will buy them in future.

In the past there were many finishers with hundreds of gems in Gemstore. Then you put them in Black Lion Chests and now they cost a couple of gold each. Why would you think anyone would be crazy enough to buy finishers at 700 gems? I can simply wait to get them with a few gold in future, like nowadays.

In conclusion… please stop offending my intelligence and stop adding finishers to Gemstore, like you already did with most finishers.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Posted by: Nosferatu.3058

Nosferatu.3058

Outfits:

Grenth’s Regalia (Grenth Outfit GW1)
Vale Wraith Outfit (GW1 again)

Armour:

Dragon Gauntlets (GW1)
Kurzick/Luxon Armour (Perhaps possible Expansion throwbacks later down the line)
Obsidian Armour (Fissure of Woe Armour)

Weapons:

Turai Ossa’s Sword (GW1 again, sleek yet simple blade but nice and proberly the most rememberable bar the Fiery Dragon Sword)

Just imagining some of these remade would be a wonder for me, not to mention it would definately get me to get some gems to get these throwbacks to GW1, I would love to see some of these in-game, and even asked a large variety of my guild members and friends that agree would love to see some of these back in Guild Wars 2.

Gryphon.2875

Outfits:

Armour:

Dragon Gauntlets (GW1)
Kurzick/Luxon Armour (Perhaps possible Expansion throwbacks later down the line)

Weapons:

Turai Ossa’s Sword (GW1 again, sleek yet simple blade but nice and proberly the most rememberable bar the Fiery Dragon Sword)

Just imagining some of these remade would be a wonder for me, not to mention it would definately get me to get some gems to get these throwbacks to GW1, I would love to see some of these in-game, and even asked a large variety of my guild members and friends that agree would love to see some of these back in Guild Wars 2.

Agreed, especially the Vale Wraith

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

A new pass item somewhere in the mists. Perhaps one of the serene islands overlooking the observatory.

Posted by: Plautze.6290

Plautze.6290

Let’s start a petition to bring sunglasses back to the game! I’m pretty sure it is not just me wanting them back.

This until I lay down my guy I’ve been wanting the inventors forever now I’m about to die if I dont see them soon

Your life is saved! According to today’s listings, inventor’s sunglasses are now in the store for 150 gems.

kitten right! And I even get the medium Aetherblade happy days indeed!

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Mindblower Torxx

Posted by: oXFilipXo.4052

oXFilipXo.4052

I am new here on the forum, played the game for two months now and love it, I have a humble request to bring back the Ice encasement outfit to the gem store. I really love the outfit and i missed it at the Winter Promo. I will be thankful and i hope

Thank you in advance

Posted by: Macnor.4832

Macnor.4832

…stands in line at the the runthrough window at the Black Lion Trading Company.

…looks down the line

Pulls out list of Items.

Profane armor skin with bat wings for my necro. SOOOO cute!
check

Surf board glider with Southsun Cove bathing suit for my Asura. He`s gonna love this!
check

Zoot suit armor skin for my Charr. The big hat coat tails baggy pants watch chain and all. He would ROAR!
check

hmmm… maybe I should have used Merchant Express

:/

Posted by: SunnyBunny.4738

SunnyBunny.4738

Please add the basic guild hall so small guilds can start a GH too.

AGREE

Gryphon.2875

Southsun Cove bathing suit

Yep, this outfit needs to be priority #1

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Melandru’s Regalia
Kormir’s Regalia
Grenth’s Regalia

NPCs civilians and villagers armor/outfits/skins.
Please, look at this thread.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Nobles-and-Villagers-clothes/first#post6518920

Armorskins!! Just like Aetherblade, Strider, Phalax skins. These armorskins are awesome!
We need more like these!!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Gryphon.2875

Melandru’s Regalia
Kormir’s Regalia
Grenth’s Regalia

NPCs civilians and villagers armor/outfits/skins.
Please, look at this thread.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Nobles-and-Villagers-clothes/first#post6518920

Armorskins!! Just like Aetherblade, Strider, Phalax skins. These armorskins are awesome!
We need more like these!!

I’d pay money for these….

Attachments:

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

New hair and faces that arent kittening reskins? Yea thanks.
stop with the kittenty gliders and ugly outfits that you pump out at the speed of light
and give us some NEW SKINS AND HAIRS and tattoos and scars.

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

Idea for dyeable gliders:

Umbrella glider
Invisible glider (like gliding in Saints Row IV)
Flying carpet
Blanket parachute
Witch broomstick

Attachments:

(edited by Exosferatu.2961)

Posted by: Slartibartfast.5416

Slartibartfast.5416

First, to the OP 3 years ago.. I don’t think you know what TL;DR means. :P

Next, to Mark Katzbach.. When you going to put the Stag Helm back in??!?!

I bind all of my keys to Gravedigger and rapidly roll my face across the keyboard while screaming
“I am teh Leetness!” at the top of my lungs, while rubbing baby oil all over myself.

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

With the addition of the the nightmare fractal suddenly farming and crafting these back pieces became way easier so i’d expect more ppl to go for them or all diff variations thats really cool thanks anet.

I believe tho you missed a really good opportunity to make gliders for these backpieces 1 for each 1 of the variations of the backpiece, i mean they have this wing like look they are really backass tbh and they would look really cool as gliders too.^^

Now these will be aquired through the base game with no gemstore involved so idk how profitable or possible would be for you to make this but iirc there are already gliders in the game that dont require gemstore other than the legendary ones and i feel this is just to cool to pass on.

Regardless this was my suggestion i look forward to feedback or maybe some insight from the devs themselves how they think of it.

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

+1 for tempered spinal blade glider. If we could get it ingame without the gem store, it would be even more awesome.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It’s been asked for a number of times in the Glider Suggestions thread stickied atop the HoT subforum. The devs likely know people would like it

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

yeah and they already have that wing look etc. ALSO this old like shatterer wings backpack the blue ones that move ? yeah that one would be awesome as a glider but that would drop the value of that rare item.

Posted by: OpLickem.8250

OpLickem.8250

@Startibartfast hahaha good catch. TL;DR was TL;DR.

Back Item/Skin: Wings of Love

Preferably paired with the glider.

Bloodcovered Backstabbin’ Blackjack the Blade, at your service.

Posted by: Haevens.6918

Haevens.6918

It would be great if they would add unbreakable gathering tools to complement some of the standalone ones, my most wanted being:

- The Dreamcleaver Logging Axe
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dreamcleaver_Logging_Axe

- The Frost Wasp Logging Tool
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Frost_Wasp_Logging_Tool

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Please add a small Scepter. The Bo staff skin would make an outstanding “magic wand.”
Only the Princess Wand skin is small enough in game that I don’t feel I’m wielding a cricket bat.

I’d pay gems for such a skin.

Mesmerising Girl

Posted by: Rink.6108

Rink.6108

WvW players already spend gems on transfers and skins, and I am sure that there are many players here that just don’t want to pay additional money for the game and that is fine. But until now afaik there have been no gemstore items with the WvW community in mind. Are there things we WvW players would spend gems or real money for that isn’t available in the game right now?

Suggestions:
—> auto-upgrading my guild to all wvw-upgrades, guild emblem and anthem to have the buffs on camps/towers without having the struggle to build up a hall alone or with few guys or joining pve guilds for it.
—> maybe permanent tactivators (that would allow a guild to use a specific tactivator upgrade once a day without having to scribe it), having a piece of siege dropped on you, smashed by a whirling omega-golem, having all the condition-tick-symbols still ticking above your dead body, having a warrior nod
—> maybe wvw-related finishers like being ran over by a zerg of different races, having a zerg jump on your dead body, trampled and sat on by a packdolyak, having a ghostzerg of women trying to revive and reanimate you, eaten by the giant grub…
—> Inventory cleaner: Small creature that sits in your inventory and snatches all minor runes, trash items that you get. Can be upgraded and then set to collect major runes as well. Is an inventory cleaner. Properties: a) could sell the items and give you the gold automatically, b) could have a small chance to give you a wiggly chest with minor non-trash rewards for every item it snatches. It should be possible to put him in shared inventory slot.
—> additional commandertags (for example a king-crown, prince- or princess-crown instead of a dorito, maybe a sword for fighting, a telescope/eye/lens for scouts, a special tag for people that want to gank etc.).

Probably more controversial:
—> skins for siege: catas that throw quaggans instead of stones, fireballs, asuras, cats (custom, funny/silly/cool siege), giant white bunnies instead of omega golems.
—> custom purely cosmetic changes in builds that you claim, to adapt it more to your guild. But I fear those skin-changes would be too hard to fit to every objective you claim and still work, are prone to bugs and are probably one-time-buys, thus less lucrative, but who knows.
entities: like spawning a horde of friendly (yellow or white) quaggans in or around structures, some annoying bard that sings, changing skins of guards to all asuras, all norns, all ghosts or pirates or wearing pink, wearing horsehead-helms etc.
changing skins on dolyaks in camps that you capture to cows, dragons, giganteous bunnies
skins on structures: door or walls look differently (for example pink door, christmas themed etc).

And opinions or ideas?

Gryphon.2875

Please add a small Scepter. The Bo staff skin would make an outstanding “magic wand.”
Only the Princess Wand skin is small enough in game that I don’t feel I’m wielding a cricket bat.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Privateer_Scepter

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

tbh, the commander tag idea sounds like one of the worst. Tags should be bought with gold and maybe anet could add additional icons which cost 20k badges or something similar. Maybe a wvw achievement counter: each 3 wvw achievements which reached 100% you get a new icon.
Problem with this stuff: Wont help to get more people into wvw, will create bigger gaps between all day wvw people and random people. AND, it wont solve any of the actual problems that occur in wvw right now. So it would be actually a waste of time for that single part-time dev working on wvw.

Posted by: Rink.6108

Rink.6108

If there are more wvw people spending gems, then there may be more ressources to improve wvw as well. It would be a win-win situation. You can always convert gold or badges to gems to buy a commandertag as well. I personally think more styles of commandertags should be fairly easy and cost-efficient to implement (you just need a new icon and have a variable that tells you if a person has that tag unlocked or not) and could be a thing that people want, to stick out more if they are commanding. And it actually could be something that non-wvw-players would buy as well.

Posted by: Ana.2415

Ana.2415

Please add guild slots to buy in the gem store.

Five slots guild are not enough if you have different groups of friends, main guild, guild for raids, guildbank etc…

Posted by: Omnia Wind.2108

Omnia Wind.2108

I’d love a mini Lady Wisteria Whiskington!! She’s so beautiful and lovely and fat and slightly bloodstone-crazed, but I want her

~Omnia
Yak’s Bend FO LYFE [AI] [AGI]
minipets will be the death of me

Posted by: Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Aurelian Omenkind.2470

sooo I logged in today to see this awesome quiver [Fire Quiver Backpack] and I thought cooooollllllllll, this would go awesome with [Flamewalker Armguards], can you guys leave items in the gem store permanently?

The Fire God’s Vambraces from Hall of Monuments unlock looks awesome with it. Just wish I could get a flaming longbow skin that doesn’t cost thousands of gold.

Posted by: akm.9257

akm.9257

Item: Water of Lethe

Surface Effect: Makes a character forgot where they’ve been. Map is re-fogged. For purposes of exploration, character is reset back to the beginning, as if they are a brand new alt that was just Tome’d to level 80 and outfitted. Beginning waypoints unlocked as with a brand new character.

Internal Affect: Character gains experience, map completion rewards, Gift of Exploration, just as if they were a brand new alt.

Not affected: Level, gear, Mastery Points, completed stories/chapters on that character*, pet charming, anything not directly tied to unfogging the map, unlocking waypoints, etc.

• special attention paid to the chapters that unlock HOT and LS3 areas. If user has already unlocked the first wp in Verdant Brink, they should be able to replay that chapter to reunlock it, or have a portal scroll for use identical to the ones for the LS3 areas.

Edge cases: Hero Points. They are part of world completion, yet should not be reset. However, maybe they would work like Mastery Points when visited by a new alt – already unlocked.

Targeted audience: Users who want to re-explore the world from the beginning with an existing character. These users are less likely to buy a character slot.

Acquisition: Gem Store item, included as a possibility in Chest of Black Lion Goods (login reward), Black Lion Chest. In the same loot tables as Revive Orb.

Personal reasoning for request: I love exploring Tyria, and I use the unfogging/get the waypoint, etc to guide me around. I’m also using that to gather leather and cloth for an ascended leather armor set. I’m at the point where I have my set of favorite characters – race, profession, skills, etc. I’ve bought several character slots.

I’ve done the new alt, tome’d to level 80, decked out in full ascended everything, only has the starting waypoints thing.

Rather than recreate my mains as alts for world exploration, I would like to send my mains out on a journey of rediscovery.

Posted by: SaltAndLight.4652

SaltAndLight.4652

Chic, heeled boots and more outfits with pants, please!

Posted by: SaltAndLight.4652

SaltAndLight.4652

Please add the ability to preview items from the “promotions” tab of the gemstore.

Posted by: Nova.2890

Nova.2890

Gem Store Quality of Life change.

First, i appreciate skins over outfits much more because it always you to swap things around and kind of make your toon, your own. But when i buy lets say an entire set of skins, i.e. the light, medium, and heavy, i pretty much have to dedicate an entire bank storage box just for all the single armor pieces that allow the one time free application.

Solution: Just give us a transmutation charge for each piece of the outfit that way we don’t take up 18 slots for weeks or months until the time is right to apply that single armor slot skin to a character.

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

Please add guild slots to buy in the gem store.

Five slots guild are not enough if you have different groups of friends, main guild, guild for raids, guildbank etc…

Yes please. I need moar slots for a raid training guild, 2 wvw guilds, a farming guild, a personal guild etc etc.

Posted by: Deimos.4263

Deimos.4263

Bunny tails for Easter (ok not Easter but you could reintroduce “Sweet Treats Week” from GW1). Backpack items; you could optionally use actual bunnies.

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

We need more Black, Red, and Gold weapon skins, especially with Fused weapons being so inaccessible. My ranger and thief are sad that there are no weapons that can visually complement the tiger shortbow’s color scheme.

We also need Lord Faren’s Maguuma Jungle Outfit. It should be unisex on Charr.

Posted by: Westenev.5289

Westenev.5289

Ithilwen.1529

Please offer the Mesmer “Stylish” outfit from Post Searing Ascalon. You already offer the Rogue outfit ( Gwen’s Attire.)

In general, please offer a female light armor set without skirt or peplum.

Mesmerising Girl

Ithilwen.1529

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Privateer_Scepter

Sadly that scepter isn’t available.. That’s exactly what I had in mind.

Mesmerising Girl

Posted by: DietPepsi.4371

DietPepsi.4371

Is the Karka Exterminator Rifle available yet? If not I’d pay for it with gems.

You stand to benefit more from making friends than making enemies.

Also I hate my user ID.

Posted by: MoonCrash.6713

MoonCrash.6713

Skeleton wings, Ancient dragon wings, Golem Costume.

Posted by: Kalaria.6104

Kalaria.6104

Don’t know if this has been suggested, there is no dark red hair color for lady charrs!

Posted by: carrolltech.9215

carrolltech.9215

More Guild Wars 1 Stuff. Maybe GW1 Hero Minitures.

I know a lot of people who are torn between GW1 and GW2 – myself included, obviously both games are very different and very great. more GW1 integration into a GW2 world would be amazing.

I would also like to see a book like “Flameseeker Prophecies” where you need to go and find all GW1 Nostalgic Places, Like Ruins of Piken Square. Granite Citadel etc.

Blessed Fao – Human Guardian
Faolain Ventari – Sylvari Elementalist
Faolain Kormir – Human Revenant

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

More Guild Wars 1 Stuff. Maybe GW1 Hero Minitures.

I know a lot of people who are torn between GW1 and GW2 – myself included, obviously both games are very different and very great. more GW1 integration into a GW2 world would be amazing.

I would also like to see a book like “Flameseeker Prophecies” where you need to go and find all GW1 Nostalgic Places, Like Ruins of Piken Square. Granite Citadel etc.

You sir I shall pray to you! gw2 needs more gw1 in it. Anet as a curious vet I think you should actually run a poll or just look into all your accounts and see how many of your pre gw2, original Guild Wars vets are even remotely regular players you might feel your heart sink I’m sure my name has come up several times as a disgruntled player but in all honesty the way you have the game when ignorance is spewed at me by someone who doesnt know the guild wars history like I do I get quite kittened and then throw shade over an amazing work in which all the potential still remains. I am truly blessed to have seen your company grow and to have grown up playing your worlds and want to thank you for that. This is supposed to be about gem store items but 1 last thing please do either race or class additions I look back at the former glory of my ele ranger and dervish mostly in gw1 1 doesnt exist in this game but you butchered the professions I preferred as do many others I am certain the pet as a choice not a function forced upon us. Ele is fine I suppose I just dont like how little I can do with their spells and such in pve gw1 ele was much more effective there. So on topic please bring back shattered bloodstone glider? I still want it and missed it by a couple of weeks I think I just came back to the game after a long break. oh and more ring of fire it was nostalgic for me one of the best highlights in my gw2 time.

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

Outfits:

Armour:

Dragon Gauntlets (GW1)

Weapons:

Yes lets bring in Celestial Compass(gw1) Obsidian Edge maybe Destroyer Gauntlets as well? Another possible expansion throwback Vabbian Armor maybe some minis Kunnavang Togo Nikka maybe a nostalgia Aataxe?

Posted by: Neospark.8236

Neospark.8236

Race change! The ability to recustomize a character in cluding race. Could be an item similar to the total makeover kit.