in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

a deep purple gaze

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

After seeing the Living World Portal Tome, I thought a Sanctuary Tome would be awesome. This would contain all endless special access passes.

Posted by: keramatzmode.1906

keramatzmode.1906

Jungle Outfit. Bring it back. Need to gear up for crystal desert.

Posted by: Embered.5089

Embered.5089

Customized titles for 200gems each. We buy a title voucher, type in what title we want, and boom we have the title that we’ve always wanted =P Preferably unlimited amount of buys, but maybe some people would go overboard…

Restrictions:
- Cannot input a title that already exists in-game; not case-sensitive
- Needs a blacklist of inappropriate words

Posted by: Tiger Fu.6524

Tiger Fu.6524

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I’d love to see margonite and abaddon themed armor skin sets

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: tekfan.3179

tekfan.3179

Couldn’t resource nodes be removed from the RNG of the black lion chest and instead be directly purchasable? It’s pretty much the only kind of player housing we’ve got.

The black lion chest could then contain something like an “essence of enrichment” that converts home instance nodes into rich variants(for harvesting and lumber nodes you could just scale the models a bit up).

Also: Please refrain from “owner only” rng nodes like the hunters board. I know it rakes in money to limit those things to the buyer, but sharing ones instance is a part of the community as well.
Instead you could introduce things that benefit everyone if shared by the instance owner, but still reward people if more have them.
Something like this for example: A small buff dispenser that stacks. I could take one stack out of my instance per day, but I could add another stack per day if someone else with the same dispenser takes me into their home instance. Say the buff has a max of 5 stacks, I’d have to get the buff from my instance plus four other peoples instances to have a full stack for a day.

Posted by: Thornwolf.9721

Thornwolf.9721

So I have two requests which are not that big but something I have often wanted for this game, seeing as my norn really has none of the qualities their people had in the original game. One could we please get the havroun or hide sets as like an outfit, or a set of armor to overlap our current armor regardless of weight class?
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/f/fb/CulturePaletteNornNPCs_-_render.jpg

And the second is can we please for the love of god have a good werebeast costume, for those of us who simply wanted to be a beast while in combat as a norn. I wanted to make a werebear warrior and it just never happened for me. I dont know how good a costume would turn out, but I feel there is something thematic about a werebeast rushing into combat.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/193206/_Bear__concept_art.jpg

Would of preferred it to be an elite spec based on what you chose in the beginning as a norn, but since race is just cosmetic I guess a pipe dream is a pipe dream. And no the kodan potion is not good enough… kodan and the norn forms are completely different.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gwwikia/images/5/54/Bearform.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071004074837

Posted by: froacus.6892

froacus.6892

Now that we are headed back to the Crystal Desert (so hyped), any chance of seeing one of my favorite GW1 skins (elemental sword) making a re-appearance in BLC/Gem store?

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Just popping in for my occasional reminder of this. It worked for the engi hobosacks, It worked for the bunny ears, here’s hoping constant posts will work for this. Not letting this drop until we get this. I’ve been waiting forever for this costume. You have the files for it somewhere, make it happen!

Attachments:

Thornwolf.9721

Can we please for the love of God get rytlocks face as an option in the total make-over kits for charr males? I love how rytlock looks lmfao.

Or some faces with scars, more feline features or just better faces in general. All the new ones are meh and the older ones are kinda meh.. I feel like it would bring new people to the race more readily while also giving us old time players the look we have wanted. More details on the face and just an all around better appearance for the charr would be much appreciated.

(edited by Thornwolf.9721)

Posted by: Starfall Leyline.2481

Starfall Leyline.2481

I’d like to echo the previous poster’s desire for more charr faces (especially male faces) – preferably something that doesn’t look like they got their heads smashed in a trash compactor.

HOWEVER

My main request would be… “How to Dance Vol. 2” – with longer dances rather than just a looping 5 second anim. It would be a blast, and very popular.

Pretty please? Cue DanceWars2!

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

since the high tech armor i wanted to have something equal for weapons

Attachments:

Thornwolf.9721

Sooooo I would like to bring up the idea of a set of armor skins that provide a chest-less armor skin that basically makes your chest plat invisible.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6oO9GdF2Z_8/TldoqVNksCI/AAAAAAAAAdU/fmCVbMgyXo8/s400/conan04.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/25/7b/3d/257b3da76dc255e059eb52abec1aaae3.jpg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kungfupanda/images/8/85/KFP3-promo-kai.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160314161848

Something like the images above that provide a helmet that for charr does not hide hair, and a fur loin cloth like pair a pants and leather looking bracers. Shoes could be invisible as well.

For woman make the invisible chest plate like a bra made of leather or something? But for me Id love to be able to make a barbarian like outfit, especially since I modeled my Charr Rev After Kai the collector. It would be something neat for all of us who made norn/charr who don’t want to be in full armor. Id very much appreciate something like this, and I know a few others who would like me buy it as soon as it hit the auction house.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I want new faces, hairstyles and horns for charr.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Blade.1843

Blade.1843

Bring this hairstyle to human males please. Since the fem humans already have it.
https://puu.sh/x5eql/d570f5b8d9.png

Posted by: Medicarejunkie.6032

Medicarejunkie.6032

Ambient creature minipets. You can sell them in packs. Willard wants a pet rat.

Posted by: Roksiel.6123

Roksiel.6123

Could you please put the Grasping Phantom Glider in the Gem Store already? I just wasted 44 Black Lion Chests keys trying to get it. -.-

I can’t even put into words how upsetting this is.

(edited by Roksiel.6123)

Posted by: bOTEB.1573

bOTEB.1573

Please, Lunatic Guard Outfit.

I’ve posted in the other thread also.

Show me some love please

Posted by: Deathok.2914

Deathok.2914

Blindfold – either undyeable and in purple like the one in Gw1 or dyeable – but with the exact look of the Gw1 blindfold I don’t like this long rope the heavy blindfolds have and it’s annoying that u cannot dye them in a single color the sign of the blindfold is always visible even when dying it in the same colors furthermore no blindfold for medium armor :/

Destroyer Gauntlets – they are way overdue imo, they should have gotten their way into the gemshop during the fire isles episodes of LW S3 but it’s never too late, they’d be perfect and so popular

Elementalist Vabbian Outift – fits perfect for the expansion since it’s an nightfall skin

Elite Druid Armor (Ranger armor) – I don’t think any other armor skin could fit the desert theme than the elite Druid armor from Gw1 which was showing pretty much skin either as outfit or armor skin for medium

Emissary weapons – you’ve put the staff skin into the game already why not the axe and sword skin as well?

Last but not least a dervish or paragon armor skin – should be add as outift in honor of those classes and for the new expansion, again it superbly fits the theme

Toreno #16

Posted by: Codes.6870

Codes.6870

I would like a Dulfy Mini! But make her have some sort of special aura because she is the real MVP to guides.

Posted by: ZeroManArmy.3189

ZeroManArmy.3189

Any chance at the Celestial Rooster coming back before the Chinese New Year?

Posted by: hugo.4705

hugo.4705

Scarlet Briar Outfit, A cool character wiped off in darkness….

Join Inquest or Aetherblades that’s a terrible choice!
Please Anet, more underground, more asuran cities!
[TP] Bring back Moto’s boom box!

Posted by: islarose.7356

islarose.7356

So, I recently returned to the game and was tweaking my various settings/customizations, and got around to my mail carriers. I’ve always used the seed pod, because even though it’s probably distracting to other players, I find the sound less irritating than the sound used with most of the birds. The birds (aside from the Griffon) have a high, pitchy, unpleasant chime (subjective opinion, of course) as the mail is being dropped. So, I avoid the birds, but aside from the anniversary mail carrier, there aren’t many alternatives.

That basically got me thinking of possible options if/when time permits

1. Butterfly swarm (I prefer flutter to swarm, but w/e) — butterflies descend in a spiraling motion above the player. No strong chime or ding, but instead a more subtle sound. The Grove Hydria back piece in-game could be a reference.

2. Holographic Aurene – again, a similar model to what she has in story instances (when she spoilerprojects herself in the open world to the player character. She could appear, bound around the player’s feet, and then vanish.

3. A herd of cats – it’s on theme! A small group of cats scramble past the player, while one stops to either lick its paw, or roll on its back as the mail is delivered. The delivery sound can be the same mew of the home instance cats. The message itself can be delivered by a small ball of yarn uncoiling as it flies up toward the player, or something.

And various other potential models: an undead hand springing up from the ground, a mail golem (a la M.O.X.), a sylvan or krytan hound, mail-o-tron, aspects of the human gods (maybe?), an exploding bloodstone fragment, ley-line anomaly/coalescence, mini pact zepplin, etc.

Starfall Leyline.2481

Non-Racial Home Instances

These instances would essentially be alternatives to the home instances found in the racial cities. They could have all kinds of different themes and perks. They would have predefined node locations like the current home instances, but could be more compact and would not be related to the racial stories.

Home Instance Theme Suggestions

• Twisted Castle
  • Mad King Thorn
  • Tixx and Toxx
  • Queensdale Cottage
  • Snowden Ranch
  • Fractal Ruin
  • Order-themed Homes

As a player, both for roleplay purposes and just in general, I’d like to feel as though I actually have a “home” to use and go to. Right now, the player doesn’t actually have a home, they just have a chunk of city they can meander around in. Something more compact and less populated with NPCs would be nice.

Each home instance would have their own entrance location in the world, just like current home instances.

(edited by Starfall Leyline.2481)

Posted by: islarose.7356

islarose.7356

These instances would essentially be alternatives to the home instances found in the racial cities. They could have all kinds of different themes and perks. They would have predefined node locations like the current home instances, but could be more compact and would not be related to the racial stories.

• Twisted Castle
  • Mad King Thorn
  • Tixx and Toxx
  • Queensdale Cottage
  • Snowden Ranch
  • Fractal Ruin

As a player, both for roleplay purposes and just in general, I’d like to feel as though I actually have a “home” to use and go to. Right now, the player doesn’t actually have a home, they just have a chunk of city they can meander around in. Something more compact and less populated with NPCs would be nice.

Each home instance would have their own entrance location in the world, just like current home instances.

Honestly I’m surprised with how much they’ve added to the home instance that they haven’t allowed players more freedom to customize. With so many empty houses, and so many of our allies from the story in the instance, I think it’d be a great idea to allow players to buy (gold) and customize (gems, gold, scribing) their “home” within an instance.

Housing in BDO was hella competitive, and a pretty decent gold/mat sink IMO. The best element though was that items in your home had use – boss trophies gave defensive or offensive buffs. Utensils allowed you to craft in your home. etc.

As opposed to tweaking existing instances, adding them in new zones (especially seeing as our characters will be so far away from “home”) will bypass the racial restriction, and provide a blank slate for greater depth and player interaction.

Posted by: Codes.6870

Codes.6870

I’d like a Rocketeer Backpack Glider!

Starfall Leyline.2481

• Twisted Castle
  • Mad King Thorn
  • Tixx and Toxx
  • Queensdale Cottage
  • Snowden Ranch
  • Fractal Ruin

Honestly I’m surprised with how much they’ve added to the home instance that they haven’t allowed players more freedom to customize. With so many empty houses, and so many of our allies from the story in the instance, I think it’d be a great idea to allow players to buy (gold) and customize (gems, gold, scribing) their “home” within an instance.

Housing in BDO was hella competitive, and a pretty decent gold/mat sink IMO. The best element though was that items in your home had use – boss trophies gave defensive or offensive buffs. Utensils allowed you to craft in your home. etc.

As opposed to tweaking existing instances, adding them in new zones (especially seeing as our characters will be so far away from “home”) will bypass the racial restriction, and provide a blank slate for greater depth and player interaction.

Yep, that’s exactly what I had in mind! It seems like an almost obvious thing to do. I have a hard time imagining it hasn’t at least been brought up in their dev team in the past. Things like the lounges as “mini city” replacements are right down that alley. You’d think that home instances would be in the same vein.

Posted by: Crab Fear.1624

Crab Fear.1624

A gem store item that allows us to “give” one of our account names to a friend, or ourselves. (as in send it to an alt).
Of course it would make us change our name on the spot.
I imagine this would be useful for ourselves if, for example, we wanted to wipe the slate clean for whatever reason.
Or move a main character tag to an account name that matches it (the alt we create).

But at 9…9…..92 pages of suggestions I can imagine this is not the first time this has been asked for, and off to oblivion is goes.

Posted by: Mareak Humner.5672

Mareak Humner.5672

The baseball cap.

“…As long as it has a different logo on it…”

/AGREED !!!

A Baseball Celebration Hat, that has different logos, emblems, Guild Emblems, and “just different stuff” on it…

I love it !

/DBL AGREED !!!

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Can you have it that we can convert our unlimited gathering tools. Into Unlimited Leyline tools with addition to some currency at a npc? I have unlimited gathering tools but I would like the leyline ones more.

Posted by: Udolpho.1209

Udolpho.1209

For Path of Fire, it would be great to get some human & Elonian inspired face paint.

Obviously it would be usable for all races/classes, like head gear skins. But different thematically from Norn celtic/viking tattoos… more like geometric lines and dots of (dye-able) colors inspired by African face paint.

Would be great to make a cool looking Elonian character.

A gem store item that allows us to “give” one of our account names to a friend, or ourselves. (as in send it to an alt).

I’d use this, especially to move names between my own characters.

Posted by: titje.2745

titje.2745

would be nice some discount on shared inventory slots, i need few more (5) but then 2800 gems gone, i also need more upgrades like basic and rare salvage kits so i can put it in those shared slots. if i can get the 5 slots + both kits its nice spend for 4k gems

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

I would spend TONS of gems and irl money on these:

- unlimited permanent makeover kit / hair style (could have a cool down like once per day or something)
- more possible mounts in the future
- more teleport to friends / unlimited permanent teleport to friends
- infinite bottomless backpack! (though I understand if that creates server problems, how about a large enough inventory that dwarves the current max at least)

Posted by: IStand.6319

IStand.6319

The Raven’s Spirit Glider! I have talked to a few people and we all want to get that.

Posted by: Vindicus.1076

Vindicus.1076

An Aviator’s Memory Box themed glider, please!

No actual glider. Just the character’s arms out spouting out sound effects.
Maybe include the aviator’s cap effect and takeoff/landing noises, too.
Maybe even introduce it with the next April Fool’s day shenanigans.

“Nyrrrrrrmmmm” “Brbrbrbr -pop pop- brbrbrbr”

Posted by: mas.7401

mas.7401

I want a Steam Creature Tonic or Costume. It’s Already in the game! Just let me turn it on and off. It’s sooooo cute!

Attachments:

Posted by: Bumbles.3159

Bumbles.3159

Bring back the white and black feather wing/backpack combos

Posted by: Copper.9507

Copper.9507

Items I and most of my guild will buy:

- Royal Terrace Pass (Most recent story starts in Divinity’s Reach. This is a great opportunity to bring it back!) (Cross-posted in Gem Store return thread.)
- Divine Fire torch skin (Because it’s beautiful. Seriously. I’m replaying Living World Season 2, and I am reminded of how much I wish it were an item…)
- a book for special passes (e.g. Noble’s Folly, Captain’s Airship, Royal Terrace) — like you did with the teleports to the LWS3 maps! That was SUCH a great idea… bravo!
- I would really, really, really love to be able to gift bank tab expansions, and materials storage expansions. My sister is very poor, and I LOVE getting her gem store goodies.
- Total Makeover Kit/Hairstyle Kit: PLEASE please please more Sylvari hairstyles! Maidenhair ferns! Trailing ivy! Morning glory vines with blossoms! Blossoming apple tree boughs or hawthorn branches! Kelp! Orchids! Queen Anne’s Lace umbrels! Magnolia or Maguuma Lily blossoms! Sundews! Dandelions with bracts (blooming and seeding)!
- More outfits that don’t look ludicrous and HUGE on Norns… especially norn males. More furs? Practical linen and leather outfits? Traditional Viking gear? I’m somewhat at a loss… I tried on every outfit in the wardrobe, and laughed myself ill…
- This may or may not be a gem store suggestion, but could we PLEASE get dyeable backpieces? I adore the moth wing set, but am sad I can’t dye the backpiece… so I never wear it.
- PoF mount accoutrements! We can dye them… why not caparison them? (I’m seriously hoping we can name them, too, since they’re meant to be allies that take us on a journey, instead of just a vehicle…)
- MORE PLANTS for the guild halls!!! I want to be able to make all the plants I see in the game…
- The sylvari egg backpack! I want that skin! It’s perfect for my sylvari!
- A random idea I have no clue where to post: I ADORE the new Elonian music! Can we have it in all of our guild halls, pretty please? Also: the soundtrack for this game is a thing of wonder. Care to sell it via the main site? I’m on board to buy it!
- OH! Can you add Wish Lists to the gem store? So we can get each other the things we wish for most? Yay!

THANKS!!

…I will post the remainder under glider suggestions. Thanks!

(edited by Copper.9507)

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

On behalf of all engineers I have to ask again:
Can we please have these as pistol skins?
Pretty please?

Attachments:

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Juni.8726

Juni.8726

Armor, weapons, or outfits from any part of gw1. When I saw the sunspear gear you get from the deluxe edition of PoF I totally nerded out. Stuff like that brings back memories of gw1 and all the fun times I had playing it. I would love to wear some of the original armor pieces in my ele. Also battle light armor would be nice. Not every light armor person wants to go in to battle sporting dresses and pretty flowers.

Posted by: Zonatailurus.1764

Zonatailurus.1764

When PoF releases maybe mount carts? The idea would be to have like another seat to carry around a friend, while not looking like the mount’s back is about the break. An idea of how they may look might involve them hover above the ground a little bit behind the driver’s mount, by whatever game logic (jets, magic, or so on), and stay horizontal or have minimal tilt when the mount jumps. This way the mounts could jump over things, jump up cliffs, and travel over water without looking too odd.

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

I would love to see a glider skin that is a Super Hero cape. Especially if the symbol on the cape could be my guild emblem. But yeah… I want to fly like Superman

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: jerrac.4132

jerrac.4132

I posted these over on https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Quality-of-Life-Changes as well, but they are good ideas for the gemstore, so I’ll double post. If a mod thinks that’s a bad thing, please remove this post and let me know why. Thanks.

• Infinite Gathering tool skins. Let me buy skins so I could change my Chop-it-all Logging Axe into a Cosmic Logging tool. I love all the different animations you’ve come up with, but I really can’t afford to buy every single tool.
  • Infinite Gathering tool upgrade/mods. You just released the Unbound magic tools, and I’ve used the frostbitten ones as well. Getting unbound magic or snowflakes, or whatever, every time you gather is a good idea. But it would be better if I could apply a mod to my infinite gathering tools to get whatever effect I want.
  • Give us a Boost Box. I have a ton of boosts, like the Celebration Booster, sitting around in my bank than never get used. A boosts box that all account characters can access would be very helpful.

Posted by: hugo.4705

hugo.4705

-A great Adventure Box Bonus chest available like memory box for first season!
-A free instrument for players, they can choose whatever they want, i’v been there since the beginning and don’t still have any ones whereas I saw an asura with super boom box
-Bonus memory box for season 2 and eventually 3 when ended.
-A box with slots purchasable to store utililies/fun items inside like jerrac said. Or buyable with magics at Fire ring island or anywhere else.

Join Inquest or Aetherblades that’s a terrible choice!
Please Anet, more underground, more asuran cities!
[TP] Bring back Moto’s boom box!

Thornwolf.9721

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/1OTVP9r.jpg

The ability to have a charr who looks like a Sabertooth tiger, please put this in the total make-over kit. Along with a crap ton of new faces, hairs and horns because we all know the charr need some solid options added… we are kind of the odd man out right now.

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Armored_Scarlet_Briar

Could you please bring back this sometimes?

Posted by: Mil.3562

Mil.3562

I bet there will be tons of skins for the different mounts, so, can we have the super skins too? Just like the Super Cloud Glider, super minis, weapons and backpack, to complete the theme ? :P

I really love those colourful translucent look. Not to mention they all look cute

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Specifically, the 2nd and 4th ones in

Attachments:

Posted by: Wolfheart.7483

Wolfheart.7483

1. An upgrade that converts gathering tool slots to account-wide. I would gladly pay for this.

2. More bank tabs.

3. More home instance nodes/upgrades/toys/decorations (armor/weapon displays, the ability for unlocked minis to show up around your home instance like the cats do, etc.)

3. Some way for gem store items in our inventory to be gifted permanently to another player. Flag the items so they can only be gifted a single time to prevent people from passing around an item amongst their private group repeatedly. The reason I mention this is that I have a bunch of bank access, black lion trader, etc. that I have acquired over the years. I have the endless version of each and do not need the one-time use items. They just sit and take up space. I wish I could simply transfer them to my girlfriend.