Survey: Want Ascended Armors & Weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

WvW vendors do sell ascended items but laurels are still needed though.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Laurel_merchant

Which is totally unacceptable. There isn’t a WvW exclusive daily or monthly. You are always required to jump into PvE. Personally I have already given up on WvW after all the months of huge blobs, but I think ascended will mess WvW up even more.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: TheBlueI.3486

TheBlueI.3486

I want items that are valuable. Everything but exotic (or ascended if available) is useless. Having ascended armor and weapons would reduce the value of exotic versions which means more useless items…

IMO introducing more “item levels” is a bad idea.

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

I only want ascended armor/wepons if there will be a set of all-stats. I really like all-stat trinkets on my engineer.

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

No. Ascended accessories have already forced us to focus too much on a single character, when alts could and should provide enhanced long term playability. Armors and weapons will make that issue even worse.

We never should have had Ascended anything, but hopefully ANet has seen enough to know how much of a mistake they made when they headed down that path.

You know, the concept of Cosmetic and Prestige rewards, in lieu of gear inflation, could have worked if they could have pumped out quality skins and other specials in a timely manner.

It could still work, but they’d have to add a few more artists who can actually design and produce stylish and desirable skins for it to work.

Sirendor.1394

Great, now your stats are +5% better.

The problem i see is that people get a placebo effect that if they are not wearing ascended, they are as good as closed to naked compared to those who have it. 5% of 1,000 is 50 in a game where the max damage is in the range of 7-9k it is really insignificant.

Max damage is 40k+ with Warrior 100-blades, the final hit alone hits for 18k for me, and I’m not even full berserker. If you consider a berserker stat:

An ascended has 20+ power, 10+ precision and some extra crit damage more than an exotic.
12 ascended have 240+ power, 120+ precision and 10%+ crit damage

This is really significant.

Posted by: TheBlueI.3486

TheBlueI.3486

No. Ascended accessories have already forced us to focus too much on a single character, when alts could and should provide enhanced long term playability. Armors and weapons will make that issue even worse.

We never should have had Ascended anything, but hopefully ANet has seen enough to know how much of a mistake they made when they headed down that path.

You know, the concept of Cosmetic and Prestige rewards, in lieu of gear inflation, could have worked if they could have pumped out quality skins and other specials in a timely manner.

It could still work, but they’d have to add a few more artists who can actually design and produce stylish and desirable skins for it to work.

+1

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

The problem i see is that people get a placebo effect that if they are not wearing ascended, they are as good as closed to naked compared to those who have it. 5% of 1,000 is 50 in a game where the max damage is in the range of 7-9k it is really insignificant.

Max damage is 40k+ with Warrior 100-blades, the final hit alone hits for 18k for me, and I’m not even full berserker. If you consider a berserker stat:

An ascended has 20+ power, 10+ precision and some extra crit damage more than an exotic.

Pls screenshot with 40k +.

Posted by: Zoldyck.6241

Zoldyck.6241

^ +1

You know we are talking about WvW right?

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Given the current difficulty of the game and assuming the difficulty if future content stays similar, I want Ascended Armor and I want getting Ascended Armor to be a long grind.

The reason I want it that way is that I would consider this ascended armor a long term goal, somewhere between ascended trinkets and the legendary, a goal that I continually work towards while experiencing the whole game (living story, dungeons, etc).

I understand that many players have a different mindset and would find long term goals unacceptable, but you asked for our opinions and well, there it is.

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

That’s odd, to me Ascended equipment that takes longer to get DOES enhance long term playability. Again, especially for alts.

You are very right here. Cosmetic rewards being the replacement for vertical gear grind failed completely. Because Anet failed to introduce more content that provides more cosmetic choices beyond their release content.

Everything being limited to a few weeks or restricted to the gem shop doesnt really deliver a new paradigm on the outdated gear grind other games have, it just leaves a void. If they had provided a full dungeon* during F&F and again now during Sky Pirates I would have a much more positive outlook on the future of the game.

*(full dungeon meaning permanent, 1 story mode and 2-4 explorable modes, a set of armor and weapons for dungeon tokens.)

At this point, unless the august patch is huge, my expectations for GW2 drop drastically, and so will my interest. I believe I have cut them enough slack during the last 9 months to come around and make good on at least some of the prerelease promises. My impression is they are in way over their hands and blindly throw design concepts at us while hoping some stick.

Posted by: Harbard.5738

Harbard.5738

For me, upgrading my gear is a mere mean to reach my goal: enjoy the game. I only find getting better gear fun the first time – same with leveling -. After that, it turns predictible and tedious and I only want to do it as soon as possible so I can explore the possibilities of my character.

It is a HUGE issue, for PvP. They shouldn’t using ascended in WvW cause it will mean pay to win.

You guys are not alone. Let’s hope they don’t muck it up.

Give me game. Not grind, not gating, not RNG, not +stat junk, not checklists.

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Given the current difficulty of the game and assuming the difficulty if future content stays similar, I want Ascended Armor and I want getting Ascended Armor to be a long grind.

The reason I want it that way is that I would consider this ascended armor a long term goal, somewhere between ascended trinkets and the legendary, a goal that I continually work towards while experiencing the whole game (living story, dungeons, etc).

I understand that many players have a different mindset and would find long term goals unacceptable, but you asked for our opinions and well, there it is.

thanks for providing your feedback!

anyway, how would you feel, if there are a few choices?

regarding ascend armor, that is:
1. very special skin, ascended stats ~ outrageous grind (various grind methods)
2. ascended stones, upgrade exotic to ascended stats ~ normal grind (karma, coins, laurels, etc)

those who want a long term goal can strive to acquire the special skin.
those who want stats only can use ascended stones to upgrade their existing exotic armor into ascended stats.

with those, everyone will be happy!
what do you think?

Sirendor.1394

^ +1

40k for a full hundred blades cycle, I wrote that clear. Yes, also in WvW, though one player won’t ever stand still and let a warrior go about him, if he would, the warrior will make a neat corpse of him.

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

^ +1

40k for a full hundred blades cycle, I wrote that clear. Yes, also in WvW, though one player won’t ever stand still and let a warrior go about him, if he would, the warrior will make a neat corpse of him.

well, what should people do is, make the victim exhaust all stun breakers, then immobilize and the warrior moves in to slice up the victim.

anyway, i’m sure they will be people who wants or do not wants ascended armor and weapons!

let their opinions be heard!

Posted by: Dhar.6392

Dhar.6392

Introduction of Fractals caused me to quit the game… for 6 months. I’m only back here because I got sick of the phishing emails looking to take over and abuse/sell my account.

That said- I’m reading the same grievances I read 6 months ago. That alone almost makes me grateful- obviously I haven’t missed anything. SSDD

I keep looking for something to indicate Anet wants to become something other than a Wow derivative. Today they are no different than Wow, Rift, Aion, etc… lump them all together.

Sorry- I’m just disappointed. What folks I knew have either been banned or moved on. Game seems relatively unchanged in 6 months.

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Introduction of Fractals caused me to quit the game… for 6 months. I’m only back here because I got sick of the phishing emails looking to take over and abuse/sell my account.

That said- I’m reading the same grievances I read 6 months ago. That alone almost makes me grateful- obviously I haven’t missed anything. SSDD

I keep looking for something to indicate Anet wants to become something other than a Wow derivative. Today they are no different than Wow, Rift, Aion, etc… lump them all together.

Sorry- I’m just disappointed. What folks I knew have either been banned or moved on. Game seems relatively unchanged in 6 months.

hmmm but guild wars 2 is different from WoW and Rift. I did not play Aion before though.

I did play WoW and Rift before so i know the difference between them and guild wars 2.

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

WvW vendors do sell ascended items but laurels are still needed though.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Laurel_merchant

Which is totally unacceptable. There isn’t a WvW exclusive daily or monthly. You are always required to jump into PvE. Personally I have already given up on WvW after all the months of huge blobs, but I think ascended will mess WvW up even more.

Bull. While I think ascended should be cheaper overall, the WvW prices would beewd to be adjusted to compensate if no laurels were introduced. Running with the zerg and spamming AoE will get you stupid amounts of bags & badges. I’m all for people to get ascended items easier, but not 200% or whatever faster then PvE people. Also, the dailies are pretty split now. A lot of PvE dailies transfer over to WvW, such as daily kills, condition remover, etc. All in all, you’d be looking at a lot of badges for each piece ‘if’ they were to remove the laurel count.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/
So essentially with 8 alts I’m thrown out of high level content like fractals? What was wrong with exotic gear? Now in order to get the new tier we will have to spend an insane amount of money on T6 materials to level up crafting, not to mention all of our old gear suddenly now becomes moot? When I signed up for GW2 I did not sign up for harsh step of gear progression. Either make this gear tier acquirable by various means (karma, loot, fractals, dungeons, crafting) even with increased prices (let’s say it’s 100K karma per piece instead of 42K and 500 tickets per piece, instead of 180 in dungeons) unless you make it easy to get it should not be in the game.

Posted by: Ision.3207

Ision.3207

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/
So essentially with 8 alts I’m thrown out of high level content like fractals? What was wrong with exotic gear? Now in order to get the new tier we will have to spend an insane amount of money on T6 materials to level up crafting, not to mention all of our old gear suddenly now becomes moot? When I signed up for GW2 I did not sign up for harsh step of gear progression. Either make this gear tier acquirable by various means (karma, loot, fractals, dungeons, crafting) even with increased prices (let’s say it’s 100K karma per piece instead of 42K and 500 tickets per piece, instead of 180 in dungeons) unless you make it easy to get it should not be in the game.

Agreed … great post.

Your Karma for Ascended gear idea would be great.

Colin Johanson to Eurogamer: "Everyone, including casual gamers,
by level 80 should have the best statistical loot in the game.
We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Harsh? Asc trinkets are a 3-5% overall boost to your stats. Unless you are hell-bent on always having the best items, you don’t have to get these.

Exotics will still be viable as they always were.

Crafting needed something like this to be worth-while again. No one crafts for any reason other than to level now, it’s pointless otherwise. Now you can make money and help guildies by being a 500 crafter.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I am not sure if I am thrilled with the emphasis on armor in the game, at this point. Beyond the initial time lock requirement, we don’t really know how easy or difficult it will be to obtain the materials and craft this top tier gear. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Admittedly, I do miss the days where I could walk up to a vendor in KC, or Droks and craft a base look of max armor. After which, I could seek out and craft the other ‘looks’ as I felt like it. It was much simpler in GW1.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: SuLor.2840

SuLor.2840

I agree entirely. Also correct me if I’m wrong but it sounded like the comment that all ascended gear would be account bound that if you craft it you won’t be able to sell it, and if you get a drop you won’t be able to sell it, so if you’re not a crafter you have to rely entirely on rng to hopefully get any ascended gear with the right stats. So everyone who hates crafting is suddenly going to have to craft to get what they want, or hope they are extremely lucky.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

We knew ascended armor was coming since November. It’s your fault for deciding to equip all your alts with exotics.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Mirta.5029

Harsh? Asc trinkets are a 3-5% overall boost to your stats. Unless you are hell-bent on always having the best items, you don’t have to get these.

Crafting needed something like this to be worth-while again. No one crafts for any reason other than to level now, it’s pointless otherwise. Now you can make money and help guildies by being a 500 crafter.

help them by one piece a day, spending countless T6 mats trying to upgrade them to T7 in the mystic forge, because as it states it’s the only way to get T7.
It will be needed in high level fractals the most, but hey you can’t buy them with fractal tokens and will be a big boost in WvW, but no acquiring them trough badges of honor. Also remember the talks about introducing GW2 raiding? Can you guess what gear you will most likely have to have there?

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

People always reason this out “you don’t have to get it”. It’s so stupid. It’s like saying be happy with your masterwork level of equipment instead of exotic. The difference is hardly noticeable anyway.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

unless you make it easy to get it should not be in the game.

what..what is this..i don’t..what? So if you have to work for it, or it is time gated, it shouldn’t be in the game? They said that it would drop in the world from specific places as well.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

(edited by Heylo.4938)

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I agree entirely. Also correct me if I’m wrong but it sounded like the comment that all ascended gear would be account bound that if you craft it you won’t be able to sell it, and if you get a drop you won’t be able to sell it, so if you’re not a crafter you have to rely entirely on rng to hopefully get any ascended gear with the right stats. So everyone who hates crafting is suddenly going to have to craft to get what they want, or hope they are extremely lucky.

It said the new tier of materials are account bound. It didn’t come out directly and state that the armor will be. With the mention of trade, I don’t think so though. Otherwise, it doesn’t satisfy what people are asking for, when it comes to making crafting ‘worthwhile.’

Feed Me Change.6528

“At 500, crafters will be able to craft ascended weapons and armor. Once you reach 500, a new tier of crafting materials will be available to you; this new tier of materials will be made by combining lower tier materials. This tier is time-constrained, so each item can only be made once per day in order to help give high-level crafters their own economy of items to build and sell that retain their value and rarity.”

The mats are account-bound but the mats you make from them won’t be… yeah, it’s a little confusing.

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

i see this coming: LFM have to be full ascended gear and VERY exp or be kicked.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

AS with everything some are going to be happy and others are not going to be.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

LanfearShadowflame.3189

i see this coming: LFM have to be full ascended gear and VERY exp or be kicked.

Meh, we have kitten like this already. Wont change much.

Mirta.5029

what..what is this..i don’t..what? So if you have to work for it, or it is time gated, it shouldn’t be in the game? They said that it would drop in the world from specific places as well.

oh and getting 100K karma, 500 dungeon tokens or a bunch of fractal tickets is not work? I’m unsatisfied because there’s going to be a very limited way of getting them and at the same time it’s going to be time gated and a giant gold sink having in mind that you’ll have to play the forge RNG game for it.

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

This ^ Not to mention you can be sure there will be other ways to acquire the gear, most likely with a similar system we have now as well as fractal drops. it would be insane for them to spend so much time on fractals as well as offering a new fractal upcoming soon and not allow it to still work like it does now. So cool your rages, go for a walk outside, the world isn’t ending yet. Being a master craftsman in all crafts I have wanted more use for crafting for a very very long time. I think all others who take crafting seriously would agree with me. Yes it will be difficult to craft this stuff, but that’s ok. It should be.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Heylo.4938

oh and getting 100K karma, 500 dungeon tokens or a bunch of fractal tickets is not work? I’m unsatisfied because there’s going to be a very limited way of getting them and at the same time it’s going to be time gated and a giant gold sink having in mind that you’ll have to play the forge RNG game for it.

I’m not saying those methods aren’t difficult, but you are the one who said that if it isn’t easy to attain, it should not be in game.

Posted by: SuLor.2840

SuLor.2840

Well I hope the new crafted stuff has some cool new skins and that’s why we haven’t seen many new armor skins yet. . .

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

So my choices are:
*Spend tons of money to gear up all my alts
*Play the RNG game

In addition to both these options, it’s also time gated!
Anet what the hell did you smoke?
Everyone hates spending tons of money (i.e. grinding, which you also completely detest and block in every possible way) and everyone hates RNG.
What’s wrong with tokens or karma? I’m ready to spend tons of dungeon tokens, wvw badges or karma on those items.
And forget about time gated content. Let the players play when they want and not force them to play every day if they want this gear.

Crafting gear should be one of many ways to get equipment.

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Well I hope the new crafted stuff has some cool new skins and that’s why we haven’t seen many new armor skins yet. . .

/very much agree

Mirta.5029

I’m not saying those methods aren’t difficult, but you are the one who said that if it isn’t easy to attain, it should not be in game.

I just couldn’t find the right word I guess. Maybe it’s supposed to be “if it isn’t obtainable in many ways”. I have 8 alts, means that I won’t be keeping up with the progression, especially with it being time gated. Who is to say that they won’t increase the level cap? Who is to say that the raids that they’re talking about won’t require this gear tier? I’m afraid of the fate of WoW. Suddenly you’re left behind.

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

It said the new tier of materials are account bound. It didn’t come out directly and state that the armor will be. With the mention of trade, I don’t think so though. Otherwise, it doesn’t satisfy what people are asking for, when it comes to making crafting ‘worthwhile.’

The last sentence of the “crafting to 500” part reads as follows:

“Ascended weapons and armor will remain account-bound like other ascended gear.”

Whether this is bind on use or bind on acquire i’m assuming the latter as that’s “like other ascended gear”.

(edited by sinzer.4018)

Posted by: Funset.7893

Funset.7893

Harsh? Asc trinkets are a 3-5% overall boost to your stats.

Would you stop the speculations? It is a little over 10%. For the trinkets at least. Which is already a lot.

Mirta.5029

Considering the only thing you can’t do with exotic is super high level fractals, whats the issue? Everything is doable with exotics. So you need to hang out a few days to get the new tier (we don’t know how much RNG is involved at this point). shrug Its not the end of the world….so long as they don’t add any more tiers.

1. The issue is that you don’t get the items required for fractals by doing fractals.
2. We do have an idea of how much RNG is involved. No T7 nodes, the only way to get T7 is to RNG T6. If you ever tried to get the lucky clovers you should get the idea.

Feed Me Change.6528

Would you stop the speculations? It is a little over 10%. For the trinkets at least. Which is already a lot.

I did the math on the other topic.. each trinket, yes, is a 10% boost but overall it is a 3-5% change in your stats.. please go read that again.

Posting here because you prolly won’t go read it…

So. I did a warrior with berserker greatsword, berserker armor (no runes) and 2 builds with only trinkets: 1 exotic, 1 Asc.

Asc
Power 1980
Precision 1644

Exotic
Power 1918
Precision 1614

Power diff – 3.2%
Prec Diff – 1.9%

gw2buildcraft.com to see for yourself – fixed – ok now its fixed

(edited by Feed Me Change.6528)

Heylo.4938

I just couldn’t find the right word I guess. Maybe it’s supposed to be “if it isn’t obtainable in many ways”. I have 8 alts, means that I won’t be keeping up with the progression, especially with it being time gated. Who is to say that they won’t increase the level cap? Who is to say that the raids that they’re talking about won’t require this gear tier? I’m afraid of the fate of WoW. Suddenly you’re left behind.

I think that, if you look at their previous changes, this stuff will be attainable in various ways. Just because this preview post didn’t say anything other than crafting and drops doesn’t mean you wont be able to use other items. It’s a bit too early, in my opinion, to freak out about the possibility of RNG being involved and there only being 2 ways of getting these.

LanfearShadowflame.3189

The last sentence of the “crafting to 500” part reads as follows:

“Ascended weapons and armor will remain account-bound like other ascended gear.”

Whether this is bind on use or bind on acquire i’m assuming the latter as that’s “like other ascended gear”.

Yeah my bad, skimming through all the content trying to catch everything. So the T7 mats are the tradeable thing, but you are limited on how much you can make a day. I can live with that I guess.

" Once you reach 500, a new tier of crafting materials will be available to you; this new tier of materials will be made by combining lower tier materials. This tier is time-constrained, so each item can only be made once per day in order to help give high-level crafters their own economy of items to build and sell that retain their value and rarity."

Hehe, got it backwards, go me.

1. The issue is that you don’t get the items required for fractals by doing fractals.
2. We do have an idea of how much RNG is involved. No T7 nodes, the only way to get T7 is to RNG T6. If you ever tried to get the lucky clovers you should get the idea.

I can see your complaint that you already have your character decked out in what is currently considered the ‘top tier’ of gear, you don’t want to feel like your work is now negated by needing to upgrade to yet another tier. I get that. Just because they only list crafting and random drops as the only way to obtain it right now does not mean that you won’t be able to eventually get it other ways as well. Originally the ascended trinkets were only available if you ran fractals. They did start giving us other ways to obtain them. Perhaps they aren’t all perfect or ideal, but they do offer us options. If we ask nicely, we may see additional options for the acquisition of ascended…be it through karma, or dungeon tokens, whatever. We just need to show them that we desire other outlets, and have some patience.

No, we don’t know how much RNG is involved. THis could mean we have to use the mystic forge, but I think it was mentioned somewhere that you would craft the T6 items into T7. I will go see if I can hunt that down., and then edit this further.

Edit: Ok, so it only says that we will use the t6 to make the t7. This doesn’t scream rng at me though. Don’t some of the crafting disciplines, under refinement, already have some options for converting material a into material b? Im not at home, so I can’t log on to check, but I swore I saw something on my leatherworker. Something along these lines could easily be what they are talking about.

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

Posted by: Funset.7893

Funset.7893

I did the math on the other topic.. each trinket, yes, is a 10% boost but overall it is a 3-5% change in your stats.. please go read that again.

So. I did a warrior with berserker greatsword, berserker armor (no runes) and 2 builds with only trinkets: 1 exotic, 1 Asc.

Asc
Power 1980
Precision 1944

Exotic
Power 1916
Precision 1612

Power diff – 3.2%
Prec Diff – 1.9%

gw2buildcraft.com to see for yourself

oops 1 sec.. i messed up

Except you are comparing a MIXED set of ascended trinket + exotic gear to a FULL set of exotic gear. I am comparing a full set of ascended to a full set of exotics. Or a single piece to a single piece.

Posted by: Crusartas.9502

Crusartas.9502

this ascended gear thing is gaining the upper hand.. i dont like it.
i could hardly get used to ascended jewelry but armor and weapons? come on..
and raising max crafting lvl to 500…
it always starts this way…

max. lvl 85 inc!

Feed Me Change.6528

Asc
Power 1980
Precision 1944

Exotic
Power 1916
Precision 1612

Power diff – 3.2%
Prec Diff – 1.9%

gw2buildcraft.com to see for yourself

oops 1 sec.. i messed up

Except you are comparing a MIXED set of ascended trinket + exotic gear to a FULL set of exotic gear. I am comparing a full set of ascended to a full set of exotics. Or a single piece to a single piece.

The debate was the current boost of Asc trinkets over Exotic trinkets as currently in game. My post shows that. You can’t change what we are comparing after being shown the facts.

But yes, we don’t know what the increase will be. I was just showing that even now the increase from Exotic → Ascended isn’t the 10% overall increase everyone thinks it is.

Yes, we will have to wait and see when they are released what the new increase is. Going off the current “10%” from exotic to asc:

berserker g-sword
+179 power
+128 precision
+9% critical damage

will be:
+197
+140
+10%

(edited by Feed Me Change.6528)

Mirta.5029

this ascended gear thing is gaining the upper hand.. i dont like it.
i could hardly get used to ascended jewelry but armor and weapons? come on..
and raising max crafting lvl to 500…
it always starts this way…

max. lvl 85 inc!

I can taste the bitter taste of it already. Would not surprise me at all. What happened to a casual MMO?

Posted by: Nebulizer.3276

Nebulizer.3276

Wish these QQ threads would stop. Ascended gear is such a miniscule factor in this game. This isn’t a gear treadmill and it’s been over a year now….matter of time for Ascended items through every avenue of the game. Be glad you can now craft it also.

Posted by: Nebulizer.3276

Nebulizer.3276

Lemme know what ascended does for you btw, I’d like to know does it make you dodge lupicus correctly? does it make you able to 1 v 2 in WvW? make you jump higher in jumping puzzles?