Teq, Triple Trouble, and Dungeons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chilipadiboy.9340

Chilipadiboy.9340

I am here to speak for the silent majority in the game. First off let me give you the profile of the many of never come to the forums but want to enjoy the game.

The average gamer here is not a “Metabattle Warrior”. We cannot nor want to calculate every single damage point and every single stat. We just want our character to look cool and do whatever we want it to do. The average gamer is not part of a gigantic guild with organised leaders who know the game inside out. We rarely even have friends who play to begin with. The average gamer wants to have fun and small challenges to receive a sense of accomplishment together with other gamers. We do not want to be exluded Read 80s Exp Only, fail Get destroyed by tequatl/Evolved Jungle Wurm, became desperate because all methods keep failing Read trying to do AC but dying because of 30 bleeds and cleanses on cooldown, or belittled read people shouting at you on chat and calling you an idiot and blaming each other for failing.

The recent changes have made this all come back again. Challenging group content does not mean turn make people turn against one another. It just means people from RANDOM places who try and coordinate with one another should succeed EG old times teq before condi patch. When the new condi patch came it the world bosses and dungeons were not “too easy” rather, it was made accessible to the average gamer who now had a real chance and completing a milestone together with random people. Case in point was Evolved Jungle Wurm. Random commanders from different clans who only need to be on the same team can lead the wurm. And not only that, we had numbers because the average gamer KNEW they actually had a chance at completing
the wurm.

Going back to my point, the doubling of HP, the defiance during condi damage, the nerfing of power based damage in dugeons was unnecessary. Tequatl fails more times than succeeding which is not what it should be. People lose hope and just not letting the average gamer succeed. Evolved jungle wurm is as hard as ever which is not a good thing as it means the average gamer has once again no chance of successfully completing the event. And the best one, the easiest dungeon has become impossible to do due to higher hp mobs and doubled up bosses. Not to mention getting swarmed by 30+ trash mobs makes the average gamer feel like a world boss with no HP to talk about. The average gamer doesn’t want to die over and over. We want to and like to succeed.

All that being said, I really hope Anet relooks their strategy for balancing the game. There are much better ways to drain gold for the game or make content more challenging. But definitely do not alienate your main demographic i.e. Average Gamers from the equation as these people are what made your game popular and it would be a shame to lose them.

inb4:

Git Gud Nub: I do lead teq and participate in evolved jungle wurm and try and do dungeons daily. I am not the Average gamer. However anyone can see this has gone too far. It even made the game less enjoyable for me which is really saying something

Another complainer: No, this is an analysis and feedback.

Anet screwed up:Yes and No. This is normal and it is up to the community to give them proper feedback. However Anet should also have tested their updates properly. Not with Full ascended full infused gear but rather with normal exotic gear and going with a decent pug. Not to mention the dungeons and fractals were completely left out of the testing for sure.

Get off GW2: I payed for this game and I enjoyed it before. I am going to get my moneys worth. Especially with the new expansion coming out.

/rant

Feel free to comment. If an Anet dev could comment too that would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

The only thing worth commenting at the moment is that no, you dont speak for the silent minority.

Posted by: Kreejaffa.3682

Kreejaffa.3682

Chilipadiboy, I agree with you. The average gamer does not really enjoy dying over and over with nothing to show for his/her time. They like rewards. They like winning. The recent hp changes are not bringing things like that. They are making things much more frustrating, and time consuming. That’s not fun or rewarding when you have to put in more time and effort for the same reward you got before, and now are more likely to not even be rewarded.

Kreejaffa [Ferguson’s Crossing]
Leader of Looking For Gandalf [LFG]
Worst Commander of Ferguson’s Crossing (Self Proclaimed)

Chilipadiboy.9340

The only thing worth commenting at the moment is that no, you dont speak for the silent minority.

Silent MAJORITY. So yes thanks

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

How do you even get 30 bleeds in AC? Doesn’t your keyboard have a V button?

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Chilipadiboy.9340

Chilipadiboy, I agree with you. The average gamer does not really enjoy dying over and over with nothing to show for his/her time. They like rewards. They like winning. The recent hp changes are not bringing things like that. They are making things much more frustrating, and time consuming. That’s not fun or rewarding when you have to put in more time and effort for the same reward you got before, and now are more likely to not even be rewarded.

Agreed. As someone who regularly commands in world bosses or help to organise world bosses, I feel really bad for the average gamer. Even when I feel challenge has gotten too much to the point only extremely large guilds like TTS on NA can complete teq with normal difficulty. Many times when I have tried to taxi people in to my map they can’t because its full. But the worst part is that I hear that their own map is empty or the teq failed even before reaching 50%. Its a sad state of affairs really.

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

Gravelings are evil little kittenters. Especially when you get knocked down with everything on CD.

And OP, minority OR majority, you dont speak for them. Claiming to do so is seriously egotistical and false.

Chilipadiboy.9340

You need to do it now believe me. You cannot avoid 30+ graveling babies swarming at you while you try and take down the nest with number 4 of ice bow.

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I actually tried Teqatl and triple trouble for the first time since the patch. It is the first time I saw Teqatl fail and people get demotivated. I have never succeeded triple trouble, but this time, we were barely 30 trying it and after about 2 min, most had left. I really feel that the average gamer who found triple difficult but fun because challenging now just left.

Chilipadiboy.9340

Gravelings are evil little kittenters. Especially when you get knocked down with everything on CD.

And OP, minority OR majority, you dont speak for them. Claiming to do so is seriously egotistical and false.

It is egotistical and false if it was just one’s own opinion. I say I speak for the silent majority of the games because of what I saw going on in world chat this past few weeks. I normally lurk the forums and rarely ever post. However something has to be said and I decided to step up and be the one who does it. If I could do a poll that would be great though. I believe it would go towards proving my point.

Chilipadiboy.9340

I actually tried Teqatl and triple trouble for the first time since the patch. It is the first time I saw Teqatl fail and people get demotivated. I have never succeeded triple trouble, but this time, we were barely 30 trying it and after about 2 min, most had left. I really feel that the average gamer who found triple difficult but fun because challenging now just left.

The last time I payed to play a game. I remember I actually wanted to do everything there was. I find it highly unusual that people pay for a game just to skip a large chunk of content like a World Boss. But this is exactly what is happening right now.

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

I am here to speak for the silent majority in the game.

Actually, you don’t speak for anyone else than you.

The average gamer is not part of a gigantic guild with organised leaders who know the game inside out. We rarely even have friends who play to begin with. The average gamer wants to have fun and small challenges to receive a sense of accomplishment together with other gamers. We do not want to be exluded *Read 80s Exp Only*, fail *Get destroyed by tequatl/Evolved Jungle Wurm*

It happens to me as well but in PvP, I haven’t played WvW for two years and I’m a mediocre sPvP player but I have found the solution for all those problems and I’m about to blow your mind, brace up:

- Go do any of the other 22 world bosses.
- Join casual dungeon parties.

And there you have all your problems solved, look at how easy it was.

The last time I payed to play a game. I remember I actually wanted to do everything there was. I find it highly unusual that people pay for a game just to skip a large chunk of content like a World Boss. But this is exactly what is happening right now.

That’s because they don’t actually want to do the bosses, what they want is complaning about them on the forums which is exactly what’s happening right here.

If they indeed wanted to do the bosses they would just do them as there is an endless supply of daily runs at anyone’s fingertips, understanding English (which is given in this case) and 5 minutes to apply for a guild is all it takes.

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

(edited by Spiuk.8421)

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I mean you could always not put in minimally more effort and just end up not being rewarded at all.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I think the OP is right in saying what he’s saying, but then, I don’t believe Triple Trouble or Teq were made just for the average gamer.

There are 30 plus world bosses. Shouldn’t some of them be for the noisy minority?

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

That is something I’ve noticed about online games.

Challenge is fun, but only if you are by yourself. If you are in a team environment, then challenge just leads to exclusion, animosity, frustration, blaming, and toxicity overall. I’ve been in several successful and unsuccessful tequatl raids, and the key feature to each of them is how angry everyone is. Tequatl has become less about the fight, and more about several people yelling at each other in map chat during the half-hour prep.

The hardest part about tequatl is that it isn’t a puzzle. It is brute force: either you have the numbers to complete the event, or you don’t. The unbearable skill lag you get also makes it nigh impossible to preform clinch plays. The end result being that the one zerker who lucked out in the fight aimlessly harasses the air in map chat for not being good enough.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

It is egotistical and false if it was just one’s own opinion. I say I speak for the silent majority of the games because of what I saw going on in world chat this past few weeks. I normally lurk the forums and rarely ever post. However something has to be said and I decided to step up and be the one who does it. If I could do a poll that would be great though. I believe it would go towards proving my point.

You could see 10000 people speak in map chat over the past week and you wouldn’t know if that’s the majority or not. You just sound bad at this game. 30 stacks of bleed in AC? Please. Learn to dodge and actually play the game. Sorry you can’t play bad and still complete content. (Also I don’t even understand the dungeon content complaint? Nothing has changed there. Some professions are even better after this patch looks at the 11 second ele lupi kill.)

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

I am here to speak for the silent majority in the game. First off let me give you the profile of the many of never come to the forums but want to enjoy the game.

The average gamer here is not a “Metabattle Warrior”. We cannot nor want to calculate every single damage point and every single stat. We just want our character to look cool and do whatever we want it to do. The average gamer is not part of a gigantic guild with organised leaders who know the game inside out. We rarely even have friends who play to begin with. The average gamer wants to have fun and small challenges to receive a sense of accomplishment together with other gamers. We do not want to be exluded Read 80s Exp Only, fail Get destroyed by tequatl/Evolved Jungle Wurm, became desperate because all methods keep failing Read trying to do AC but dying because of 30 bleeds and cleanses on cooldown, or belittled read people shouting at you on chat and calling you an idiot and blaming each other for failing.

The recent changes have made this all come back again. Challenging group content does not mean turn make people turn against one another. It just means people from RANDOM places who try and coordinate with one another should succeed EG old times teq before condi patch. When the new condi patch came it the world bosses and dungeons were not “too easy” rather, it was made accessible to the average gamer who now had a real chance and completing a milestone together with random people. Case in point was Evolved Jungle Wurm. Random commanders from different clans who only need to be on the same team can lead the wurm. And not only that, we had numbers because the average gamer KNEW they actually had a chance at completing
the wurm.

Going back to my point, the doubling of HP, the defiance during condi damage, the nerfing of power based damage in dugeons was unnecessary. Tequatl fails more times than succeeding which is not what it should be. People lose hope and just not letting the average gamer succeed. Evolved jungle wurm is as hard as ever which is not a good thing as it means the average gamer has once again no chance of successfully completing the event. And the best one, the easiest dungeon has become impossible to do due to higher hp mobs and doubled up bosses. Not to mention getting swarmed by 30+ trash mobs makes the average gamer feel like a world boss with no HP to talk about. The average gamer doesn’t want to die over and over. We want to and like to succeed.

All that being said, I really hope Anet relooks their strategy for balancing the game. There are much better ways to drain gold for the game or make content more challenging. But definitely do not alienate your main demographic i.e. Average Gamers from the equation as these people are what made your game popular and it would be a shame to lose them.

inb4:

Git Gud Nub: I do lead teq and participate in evolved jungle wurm and try and do dungeons daily. I am not the Average gamer. However anyone can see this has gone too far. It even made the game less enjoyable for me which is really saying something

Another complainer: No, this is an analysis and feedback.

Anet screwed up:Yes and No. This is normal and it is up to the community to give them proper feedback. However Anet should also have tested their updates properly. Not with Full ascended full infused gear but rather with normal exotic gear and going with a decent pug. Not to mention the dungeons and fractals were completely left out of the testing for sure.

Get off GW2: I payed for this game and I enjoyed it before. I am going to get my moneys worth. Especially with the new expansion coming out.

/rant

Feel free to comment. If an Anet dev could comment too that would be greatly appreciated.

well said

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Pve is very casual friendly. Succeding in dungeons is only the matter of will. You dont need nasa computets to calculate builds. You can ask map chat or check metabattle and do it in 3 minutes.
If there is no challenge there is no point of the game

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

Chilipadiboy.9340

It happens to me as well but in PvP, I haven’t played WvW for two years and I’m a mediocre sPvP player but I have found the solution for all those problems and I’m about to blow your mind, brace up:

- Go do any of the other 22 world bosses.
- Join casual dungeon parties.

And there you have all your problems solved, look at how easy it was.

That’s because they don’t actually want to do the bosses, what they want is complaning about them on the forums which is exactly what’s happening right here.

If they indeed wanted to do the bosses they would just do them as there is an endless supply of daily runs at anyone’s fingertips, understanding English (which is given in this case) and 5 minutes to apply for a guild is all it takes.

I just feel you are missing the whole point here. Go into LFG for dungeons what do you see? Story mode and (P1/P2/P3 80s EXP only) Have you ever tried joining one of those when you aren’t 80? Have you tried telling the party leader you are new? You get booted faster than you can type “what”.

And your second point, do you pay money to go to a gym only to sit there and do nothing? By employing basic logic, you pay for something in order to use it or its services. Everyone wants to do the bosses. Nobody wants to pay money to NOT do the bosses but get on the forums to complain. That’s ridiculous. It is the equivalent of saying people post reviews of games on steam they have not played just to bring it down.

(edited by Chilipadiboy.9340)

Posted by: latinkuro.7304

latinkuro.7304

I agree with the above sentiment, and also………….

You speak of explore mode dungeons, teq and evolve wurm….

These are the only pieces of content besides fractals that actually require some measure of skill in the ENTIRE game….

How about you casually enjoy the other 98% of the game which is totally casual friendly, and leave these to those that want something a bit more difficult (for lack of a better word) since these are not considered challenging content whatsoever, just mildly more difficult.

LOVE: Raids & Fractals.
HATE: Jumping puzzles.
DESPISE: TIME GATES, RNG & THE TRINITY !

Chilipadiboy.9340

You could see 10000 people speak in map chat over the past week and you wouldn’t know if that’s the majority or not. You just sound bad at this game. 30 stacks of bleed in AC? Please. Learn to dodge and actually play the game. Sorry you can’t play bad and still complete content. (Also I don’t even understand the dungeon content complaint? Nothing has changed there. Some professions are even better after this patch looks at the 11 second ele lupi kill.)

Are you telling me the Average gamer can kill Ele lupi in 11 seconds? Are you telling me to GitGud Learn2play stop qqing? Can you prove that I am not speaking for the majority when all you see are complaints on the forum and a gigantic merged thread on Tequatl feedback? I can tell you are a great gamer and I am not saying I am good or anything but I have successfully completed the dungeon even with the current patch but not without great difficulty to the point I felt it wasn’t even worth the trouble.

And as for telling me to “Learn to dodge and actually play the game”, Learn to read and actually provide proper feedback than just saying “You are bad at the game go and do something else”

Also, inb4 section.

Chilipadiboy.9340

I agree with the above sentiment, and also………….

You speak of explore mode dungeons, teq and evolve wurm….

These are the only pieces of content besides fractals that actually require some measure of skill in the ENTIRE game….

How about you casually enjoy the other 98% of the game which is totally casual friendly, and leave these to those that want something a bit more difficult (for lack of a better word) since these are not considered challenging content whatsoever, just mildly more difficult.

When I pay for 100% of the game I want to be able to do 100% of the content. Not 98% or in this case if we exclude all dungeons and fractals maybe 80%. If there was an option where I could pay for 50% of the game because I know I only can feasibly do 50% game should I go for that?

eldrin.6471

Triple trouble, dungeons and fractals seem to me to be exclusive content for the so called hard core who are what maybe10% of the people playing this game.Now 90% of the player base is to lose teq so that the hard core can have more to do.

Chilipadiboy.9340

Pve is very casual friendly. Succeding in dungeons is only the matter of will. You dont need nasa computets to calculate builds. You can ask map chat or check metabattle and do it in 3 minutes.
If there is no challenge there is no point of the game

Just from your sig I know you aren’t a casual gamer. And there is more to metabattle than 3 minutes of your time. As a person who play gw2, I want everyone to enjoy the ENTIRE game. GW2 isn’t some F2P game when not being to do certain content doesn’t reduce the value you get from your game. There are challenges and there are outright obvious attempts at purposefully making content near impossible. New teq is one of them.

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

Can’t be serious – after the ferocity update the low level dungeons became a faceroll.
Also, winning the World Series PVP Tournament is also near impossible. Let’s complain about that too!

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

You need to do it now believe me. You cannot avoid 30+ graveling babies swarming at you while you try and take down the nest with number 4 of ice bow.

Perhaps you need to take more care when trying to use one of the highest damaging attacks in the game.

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

When I pay for 100% of the game I want to be able to do 100% of the content. Not 98% or in this case if we exclude all dungeons and fractals maybe 80%. If there was an option where I could pay for 50% of the game because I know I only can feasibly do 50% game should I go for that?

Tell that to Anet because people who are below 18 can’t participate in WTS.

Posted by: kanarek.8025

kanarek.8025

There are much better ways to drain gold for the game or make content more challenging.

(sorry for my english)
You speak just for yourself. You want game to be strictly casual. I don’t want to.

When Anet will add guild halls with some hardcore content (I believe they do), then again some of strictly casual players will complain because they want do everything with minimal effort.

I did daily tequatl before megaserver and we succeded every single day. Because we were one big organised group with exotic gear set (no ascended needed and never will be). Tripple trouble was posible as well before megaserver. You just have to want more. Then you will succeed and get your achivs.

You should just do other 99% of game content. Because 2 world bosses and few hard dungeon paths (because some of them are easy faceroll) are not 20% of game content as you write.

(edited by kanarek.8025)

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

I can’t believe this thread is serious.

All high level dungeons and fractals became a faceroll after 6/23 patch. Damage output effectively doubled compared to what we had before. Maybe that is not entirely true for low level dungeons like AC since they also changed scaling algorithm.

The fact is – all lvl 80 PvE content was trivialized after patch. Check new records – 1min instead of 3 etc.

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Swarmed you say? https://youtu.be/NY2Q4s_udyM
Pretty sure you could do a very casual duo of the burrow event with 2 eles let alone a 5 man group, and the rest is soloable.

Inb4 3good5you, GitGudStahpQQing comments?

(edited by SlyDevil.3952)

Posted by: Liisjak.4509

Liisjak.4509

I do Teq dailiy, I never join a party, I never die, and I always get spoons.

This game is kitten friendly enough, in my opinion.

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

I did daily tequatl before megaserver and we succeded every single day. Because we were one big organised group with exotic gear set (no ascended needed and never will be). Tripple trouble was posible as well before megaserver. You just have to want more. Then you will succeed and get your achivs.

To be honest, ascended gear is scaled to exotic in non-80 content (and even further in lower content).

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I’ve done Teq twice since they doubled the hp and succeeded them both. I don’t get the problem?

eldrin.6471

The problem is a lot of people think 200% hp was just a bit to much and the one spot you can crit him is melee only.

Chilipadiboy.9340

Swarmed you say? https://youtu.be/NY2Q4s_udyM
Pretty sure you could do a very casual duo of the burrow event with 2 eles let alone a 5 man group, and the rest is soloable.

Inb4 3good5you, GitGudStahpQQing comments?

1 burrow? Specific to staff ele???

Posted by: Wuselknusel.4082

Wuselknusel.4082

~snip.

Tl;dr: “I am a “weekend gamer” and I want neither be challenged, nor put any more thought into the mechanics of the game than I have to to beat the game."

I am not even blaming you. You can decide how much time and thought you want to invest in this game. But please be not mistaken. You have no right to expect to be able to get as much from the game as someone who is willing to invest more time and thought into this game.

Noone is hindering you to do harder content but you yourself.
This game is not hard, not by any means. This has on the one hand the effect, that anyone is able to beat the game with any gear. But it has also the effect that you can expect the players to fulfill atleast basic things like having a lvl 80 toon, the right traits and gear.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

I’ve done Teq twice since they doubled the hp and succeeded them both. I don’t get the problem?

Did you use the old tactic stand at left foot with melee ball off to side of right foot ranged

Burn phases right foot?

If so I applaud you since that have only worked for me during reset teq once since the change.

Was unlucky and dident get into 2 of my communitys teq runs yesterday third was chanceled due to guild missions.

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

We want better rewards and harder content. giving mobs larger health just makes them longer to kill, not harder. but longer. Please address this issue

Posted by: dobri.7820

dobri.7820

I did Teq, TT wurm, and almost all dungeons

TT wurm is the “hardest” event in game and it is not supposet to be done on farm-status events as most bosses are atm. There are people doing it multiple times every day.

Teq is 2nd hardest event and If the event fails offten It will give a bit of weight to it
don’t forget that Teq is supposet to be “hard group content” and hard means it can fail!

I’m looking forward to Shatterer and/or Jormag rework and climing to top 3 hardest bosses

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

I can’t believe this thread is serious.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Did AC yesterday. Seen no problem at all. And it wasn’t a meta “zerk only” group either.
I do generally agree with your other points, but this one… you might want to rethink it.

(also, saying you speak for any group that did not specifically designate you as a spokeperson is both in bad taste, and a bad move, since everyone will now be bringing up that point without thinking about rest of your arguments).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: iTB.1428

iTB.1428

I understand your frustration OP but I believe there should be difficult content in the game that requires skill and effort to complete and because of that nature it won’t be for everyone … you are free to ignore such content if you are not willing to better your gameplay or put in the necessary effort

I tb | Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I agree with the OP. While I appreciate suggestions like the pros and cons of different weapons for a profession (not that I always do exactly what people think is the “best” but take it as a suggestion) I do not care about maxing my DPS and such. I want what fits my playstyle. That is as bad as when I used to play an online war game and had to worry 24/7 about some enemy launching an attack on me when I was sleeping or such, the fun was gone and the stress went up. I really like that random people can show up at something like a boss fight and form an impromptu team.

If large guilds find it fun to be organized and do something, fine (although it feels like farming to me at some point). By random chance, I have shown up at events they were doing and it was refreshing compared to people who were mostly afk actually. It just feels like more and more things are going that way. Since those guilds are organized (for which I applaud them actually) presumably they know each other to one extent or another. I prefer to get the luck of the draw to who has my back,. sometimes random strangers, sometimes one of those guilds, as it just seems more fun that way.

I guess that takes me out of the running as a “hardcore gamer” by some people’s definition. So what? I still enjoy playing it in almost all of my free time. Actually, I would say their definition is warped. The idea of a game is to have fun (and presumably a lot of time/energy devoted to it) rather than to push a predefined series of buttons.

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

Are you telling me the Average gamer can kill Ele lupi in 11 seconds? Are you telling me to GitGud Learn2play stop qqing? Can you prove that I am not speaking for the majority when all you see are complaints on the forum and a gigantic merged thread on Tequatl feedback? I can tell you are a great gamer and I am not saying I am good or anything but I have successfully completed the dungeon even with the current patch but not without great difficulty to the point I felt it wasn’t even worth the trouble.

And as for telling me to “Learn to dodge and actually play the game”, Learn to read and actually provide proper feedback than just saying “You are bad at the game go and do something else”

Also, inb4 section.

There is a certain baseline level of skill that all players are expected to get to. It’s not “be a total pro and solo lupi” but seriously? You actually got 30 bleeds on you in AC? I run that dungeon every day and I’ve never seen it happen to anyone.

From my experience playing the dungeon with random people, and from talking to people ingame, it seems that AC is still an easy dungeon for most players. You’re definitely not in the majority in skill level, sorry.

There is nothing wrong with lacking skill. It becomes a problem when you demand the devs lower the difficulty down to your level when the majority of players already consider it easy.

It’s a really bad attitude to have. It shows that you’re unwilling to improve your own skills, which makes you look like a poor teammate. It’s also a bad attitude because you are doing yourself a disservice when you refuse to improve in the face of a challenge.

Anyway there is some stuff that is obviously not correctly tuned but lumping in very easy content such as AC with the potentially problematic content hurts your argument immensely.

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

all mentioned contents are “brain-afk” doable if and only if you are up to invest 5min reading a guide and follow it or investing some more time exploring things on your own, but wanting to expore things.

so when you want to do stuff a different way others want them to do (dungeons exp meta…) DO NOT JOINT THESE GROUPS!!!
make your own group (all welcome, viewing all vids, take 5 min break at mid,what ever).
Same works for world bosses.
but if you dont play the game (use turrets on tequatl) you cant continue.
what you describe you can find at your local cinema.

Posted by: Setay.2135

Setay.2135

Why does no one realize that the world bosses are bugged right now? Does anyone actually believe the boss crit spots are really supposed to be the size of a regular sized mob tjat cant be targeted? If u do i have a bridge to sell you.

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

world boss bugged engi still use glitch in pvp no world from anet they working on it for this they want our money??? for —-——— game with every update???

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Tequatl and Triple Wurm are suppose to be hard and require organization. However, I understand your pov about the dungeons.

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

Then don’t go full zerk ot bring a Necro with a little tankier spec and plague signet + epidemic and watch the gravelings die like flies. Not being to zerk through everything (although you definitly still can if you have some skill) is a great change. Dungeons and Teq were way too easy, and TT is supposed to be bonehard for players that actually want a challenge.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

this is not about hard of TT/Teq events but fact every update boss cannot be normal critical you must use non target or stay at 1 place so its pointless make world boss able to critical but 99% time you cannot critical