The New Dailies -- Feedback welcome

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

And for a completely unrelated point: Why the dishonesty in their labelling? Daily crafter? Not a PvE achievement. Daily Mystic Forger? Not a PvE achievement. Daily Activity Participation? Not a PvE achievement. Why are those 3 in that category?

where else would they put these? They arent WvW or PvP. You dont find an activity person in either. Crafting/mystic forge doesnt benefit WvW and are not present in HOTM.

as an aside, all of those are fairly easy to do (activity will take the longest though)

They could’ve put the mystic forge one in the PvP category and the crafting one in the WvW category. There’s a forge in the PvP lobby and there are crafting stations in WvW.

Doing that would’ve left some room in the PvE category for some actual PvE achievements. Maybe even some interesting ones.

Edit: did they actually remove the forge from the PvP lobby? Make the activity PvP then. They use PvP instancing anyway, so that’s a good fit.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Would you have preferred that I used dungeons or fractals instead? It doesn’t really matter since it’s a limited aspect within a game. It’s likely that you’re blinded by the fact that you play PvE only and cannot see that there are other areas which encompass the entire game.

None of that has anything to do with the fact that a sizeable group of people are dissatisfied. They don’t have to rationalise their feelings, airing them is enough.

Let me ask you a question: do you think it’s generally a good idea to alienate sizeable groups of players?

Changes will not always be welcomed by 100% of the population. This doesn’t mean that the changes are wrong.

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

They could’ve put the mystic forge one in the PvP category and the crafting one in the WvW category. There’s a forge in the PvP lobby and there are crafting stations in WvW.

Doing that would’ve left some room in the PvE category for some actual PvE achievements. Maybe even some interesting ones.

Edit: did they actually remove the forge from the PvP lobby? Make the activity PvP then. They use PvP instancing anyway, so that’s a good fit.

they would have been worse off if they put crafting in WvW achievements. It has even less to do with WvW than it does with PvE. plus i think they (the developers) consider crafting to be a PvE activity.

If they did move them then you would just see the fractal/world boss specific dailies more often. The crafting/mystic forge is MUCH quicker than fractals and can be done anytime, unlike world bosses. crafting can be completed with using artificer to refine luck. if you salvage 3 or 4 ectos you will generally get enough to make an exotic luck essence (plus you get 3 ectos for completing it). Mystic forge can be done fairly easily as well. Buy 4 minor runes from the TP and throw them in the forge.

They removed the forge around the same time they removed glory which was either march or april.

I could see activities moving to PvP, but all the PvP rewards add to reward track progress. the activity daily wouldnt make any since with this reward IMO.

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i don’t play PvP, regardless of form.
it’s PvE or nothing, still enough options?

Should they really build the game around people that for some arbitrary reason decide to not play the full game?

Going by that logic they should allow people to finish the daily by just sitting around in the home instance.

don’t be ridicules, the old daily system gave plenty of options, have them back and you don’t see me complaining.

The new system gives the same number of options: 12.

so i can do 12 PvE specific dialies?

Manasa Devi.7958

they would have been worse off if they put crafting in WvW achievements.

Why?

It has even less to do with WvW than it does with PvE. plus i think they (the developers) consider crafting to be a PvE activity.

It has absolutely zero to do with PvE. The ‘v’ is for ‘versus’ and there’s no ‘versus’ in crafting. It can’t have anything less to do with WvW because you can’t get any less than zero.

The crafting/mystic forge is MUCH quicker than fractals and can be done anytime, unlike world bosses. crafting can be completed with using artificer to refine luck. if you salvage 3 or 4 ectos you will generally get enough to make an exotic luck essence (plus you get 3 ectos for completing it). Mystic forge can be done fairly easily as well. Buy 4 minor runes from the TP and throw them in the forge.

I know how they work. They would be just as easy to do in WvW or PvP and would still leave 4 other PvE achievements to chose from for that day.

I could see activities moving to PvP, but all the PvP rewards add to reward track progress. the activity daily wouldnt make any since with this reward IMO.

How about they don’t give that reward then for that daily?

Ayrilana.1396

i don’t play PvP, regardless of form.
it’s PvE or nothing, still enough options?

Should they really build the game around people that for some arbitrary reason decide to not play the full game?

Going by that logic they should allow people to finish the daily by just sitting around in the home instance.

don’t be ridicules, the old daily system gave plenty of options, have them back and you don’t see me complaining.

The new system gives the same number of options: 12.

You’re purposely limiting your choices by being PvE only. The daily system is game-wide.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You couldn’t do that with the old system either.
In fact you couldn’t even do enough to get the 10 APs you get from doing 3 out of 4(12) now, back during that system by only doing PvE.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Manasa Devi.7958

Let me ask you a question: do you think it’s generally a good idea to alienate sizeable groups of players?

Changes will not always be welcomed by 100% of the population. This doesn’t mean that the changes are wrong.

I know I’ve accused you of not posting pertinent things a little earlier, but that takes the cake.

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Most of the people who keep pointing out there are TWELVE and there were TWELVE are missing the point entirely of the people who are unhappy with the change to dailies. It’s the specificity of the requirements, not the number of them, that is an issue. Going from choose any five of: kill 50 things (anywhere – PvE, PvP, WvW); gather 20 things (anywhere – PvE, WvW), salvage 10 things (anywhere – PvE, PvP, WvW), complete 5 events (anywhere – PvE, PvP(?), WvW), etc, etc, etc, to very, very specific subsets of said generic dailies (now, only harvest logs in THIS MAP) means that instead of playing in your preferred mode, you must go to X spot. So, while I could have done all of my dailies before while playing what I want, in the game mode I choose, I cannot do that now. I don’t see why this easy concept is so difficult for people to understand. We had choice and that choice is taken away.

This makes the new dailies seem way more like a chore to MANY. Maybe not YOU and YOU, but MANY. Just because the change makes you happy, does not mean that other peoples’ feelings of frustration or lack of enthusiasm are invalid.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Ayrilana.1396

I know I’ve accused you of not posting pertinent things a little earlier, but that takes the cake.

Balance changes alienate players who lost their builds. New recipes that increase prices alienate players. Those must be wrong.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Still saying the only legitimate problem is how people who want the AP have to do these Dailies. Everything else got moved off them, so then the only thing which HAS to be done is logging in for Laurels, Coins, et cetera. At least now it’s guaranteed to get a shot at a Gem Store item every so often instead of completely random . . . even if it is only Black Lion kits for me.

. . . also, going to say I find Achievements a rather dull addition to gaming in any game (not just GW2). Most times a waste of development time, and only some times a fun diversion.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Manasa Devi.7958

Most of the people who keep pointing out there are TWELVE and there were TWELVE are missing the point entirely of the people who are unhappy with the change to dailies. It’s the specificity of the requirements, not the number of them, that is an issue. Going from choose any five of: kill 50 things (anywhere – PvE, PvP, WvW); gather 20 things (anywhere – PvE, WvW), salvage 10 things (anywhere – PvE, PvP, WvW), complete 5 events (anywhere – PvE, PvP(?), WvW), etc, etc, etc, to very, very specific subsets of said generic dailies (now, only harvest logs in THIS MAP) means that instead of playing in your preferred mode, you must go to X spot. So, while I could have done all of my dailies before while playing what I want, in the game mode I choose, I cannot do that now. I don’t see why this easy concept is so difficult for people to understand. We had choice and that choice is taken away.

This makes the new dailies seem way more like a chore to MANY. Maybe not YOU and YOU, but MANY. Just because the change makes you happy, does not mean that other peoples’ feelings of frustration or lack of enthusiasm are invalid.

Really, don’t bother. They’re not missing the point. They’re obviously being disingenuous. It’s been explained so many times before, they get it.

Manasa Devi.7958

Balance changes alienate players who lost their builds. New recipes that increase prices alienate players. Those must be wrong.

Yeah, sure.

But do do you think it’s generally a good idea to alienate sizeable groups of players? That was my question. Generally. You quoted it. Not specifically. Not pertaining to the new dailies. Generally.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Absolutley right, most is not all,that are promoting the new dailies just seem unable to comprehend this. Hopefully the devs will be able to do so.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

You’re not getting anywhere with this line of forcing the point you want to make. You’re probably better off letting it alone, since now it’s looking painful.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Ayrilana.1396

Yeah, sure.

But do do you think it’s generally a good idea to alienate sizeable groups of players? That was my question. Generally. You quoted it. Not specifically. Not pertaining to the new dailies. Generally.

Sone changes could alienate players. Anet should not be forced to not make some changes just because some players have chosen to play in such a way that those changes would alienate themselves.

Posted by: TheToxicFox.8710

TheToxicFox.8710

ANET, I’D HATE TO SAY IT IN CHAT BUT YOU DONE f&#@$*% UP HERE!

JUST TERRIBLE. First gem currency exchange and now THIS…. THIS…. THIIIIIISSSSSS…. I can’t stop cringing!!!!

This is an mmo, WE SHOULDN’T BE FORCED INTO PVP!!!! I know the game is called Guild Wars but the KEYWORD HERE IS “GUILD” Not player wars!

~_~¯*~~MONTHLY ACHIEVEMENTS~~¯~_~*

The only great way to keep myself preoccupied while I played. They are gone now! Who thought this was a great idea? Aren’t companies supposed to add features and NOT take them away. They are constantly taking features away while adding nothing in return. The terrible part is they don’t even communicate with the community EVER and STILL haven’t balanced rangers or any of the other classes.

You’re not forced into PVP. You can get max AP rewards without setting foot in PVP. The only extra rewards you get from doing the PVP dailies are specific to PVP, so they’re irrelevant if you don’t want to go in there. You’re no more forced to go into PVP as you were before. In fact, you’re less forced into PVP because you can get 10 AP without setting foot in PVP now. Before, you had to either do the PVP dailies or WVW dailies in order to get the same amount.

And the rewards from monthlies were rolled into the daily login, so they did give something back. In fact, better rewards were rolled into the daily login.

You should probably understand the system before complaining about it. I’d suggest reading their blog post on it, as it’s quite informative.

I understand my post may seem like i’m complaining but the title of the thread says feedback welcome. This is my feedback. I do think the new rewards that you get upon logging in are nice, BUT that’s it! I just got what I wanted and immediately I can logout because their is NOTHING to do. There are maybe 3 achievements for pve and the rest are either pvp or wvw. I enjoy pve and always have. Others may be able to still enjoy the game with these changes whereas some of us are content with pve and this is our only way of getting achievements.

I hold more firmly to my statement that Anet changes content frequently without testing it first in a beta. They have no communication and in order to find content to read, you have to dig through the haystacks to find it. I play league of legends and any change, EVEN if it’s tiny they announce it EVERYWHERE IMMEDIATELY -BEFORE- releasing it.

Ayrilana.1396

You’re not getting anywhere with this line of forcing the point you want to make. You’re probably better off letting it alone, since now it’s looking painful.

No. There are a lot of changes that have been made that could be considered alienating players. Some players set themselves up for this by limiting themselves to only PvE when this game also has WvW and PvP. Some people go further and strike out dungeons and fractals as well. They then get upset when change to a game-wide system impacts them in a way they didn’t like which would not have occurred had they not limited themselves in such a way. We haven’t had a PvE daily and PvP daily for over quite some time as the individual achievements have been lumped together under a daily system that stretched across the entire game.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

You couldn’t do that with the old system either.
In fact you couldn’t even do enough to get the 10 APs you get from doing 3 out of 4(12) now, back during that system by only doing PvE.

not 10 no, but most certainly at least 5 or so.
i rather have 5 dailies i can do then being forced in 3 dailies i hate to do for 10 AP, i take more dailies over this crap system anytime.

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

I like new daily system. I go to mists and Booooooooom! All dailies done in one shot.

I like the rewards for completing them as well. I am happy to see that ANET is slowly undoing the mistake of introducing levels in this game.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

Manasa Devi.7958

No. There are a lot of changes that have been made that could be considered alienating players. Some players set themselves up for this by limiting themselves to only PvE when this game also has WvW and PvP. Some people go further and strike out dungeons and fractals as well. They then get upset when change to a game-wide system impacts them in a way they didn’t like which would not have occurred had they not limited themselves in such a way. We haven’t had a PvE daily and PvP daily for over quite some time as the individual achievements have been lumped together under a daily system that stretched across the entire game.

People don’t set themselves up to do anything. They just play a game in such a way as to offer them entertainment.

The people haven’t changed, the game has. People’s preferences should be well-known to ANet, because they’re reflected in their behaviour and their behaviour can be measured. Making a way of playing that’s preferred by a sizeable group of people less attractive will alienate those people. That’s not rocket science, and it can’t be blamed on the players, because they have been a constant for a long time. Blaming the players in this situation is like blaming a tree when you run your car into it. How smart is it to alienate existing players when apparently the game has a problem with retaining new players?

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Before to get laurels plus AP you had to do log in and do specific things in game. Sometimes those specific things didnt require you to go out of your way, or not very far out of your way.

Now to get laurels plus AP you have to log in and can do essentially anything in game. The options are greater now than before though the AP gain rate might be slower.

Before you had 12 options (including PvP) to get laurels plus AP. Now you have essentially every option in the game.

Manasa Devi.7958

Now to get laurels plus AP you have to log in and can do essentially anything in game. The options are greater now than before though the AP gain rate might be slower.

How do you imagine 2 year veterans would get AP from doing essentially anything in the game?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

How do you imagine 2 year veterans would get AP from doing essentially anything in the game?

I still have quite a lot to actually do in my list. The Tequatl meta has some work left on it, the Triple Trouble I left mostly untouched, Dungeon completion, several WvW ones I could work on if I wanted to . . . then there’s the Dry Top and Silverwastes ones I haven’t bothered with, or the ones for replaying the Story Journal chapters.

Honestly, if they can add a Regional set for each zone every two or three updates that’d add plenty of AP content.

Manasa Devi.7958

That’s hardly qualifies as “essentially anything” though.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

So do half the other achievements which aren’t daily. The other half were “hooray, you played the game, have some AP”.

At least most of them aren’t as insane as the title tracks from the previous game. I’m still annoyed about the sheer volume of required points on some of those tracks.

Manasa Devi.7958

So do half the other achievements which aren’t daily. The other half were “hooray, you played the game, have some AP”.

Of those two halves, many veterans will have finished the vast majority of the “hooray!” achievements and many of the more specific ones that make up the other half. That will generally leave only the specific ones that are definitely not completed by doing “essentially anything”.

Speaking for myself, I only gain AP from periodic achievements (dailies, festivals) and new content. And I tend to gain all AP from new content well before the next batch of new content. Gains from anything else are exceedingly rare for me.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Of those two halves, many veterans will have finished the vast majority of the “hooray!” achievements and many of the more specific ones that make up the other half. That will generally leave only the specific ones that are definitely not completed by doing “essentially anything”.

Speaking for myself, I only gain AP from periodic achievements (dailies, festivals) and new content. And I tend to gain all AP from new content well before the next batch of new content. Gains from anything else are exceedingly rare for me.

This is why I hate AP and Achievements overall. If it were detached from a point value (Like Steam Achievements) and only gave titles or other things to show off? Sure, fine, could get behind it.

But I really don’t like Achievements overall, and only tolerate them because it’s a fun distraction some of the time and there are way too many players who had them shoved into their face with the X-Box 360 and now can’t conceive of games without them. I mean, seriously, when was it decided we not only needed Achievements for things . . . but every game had to have them in it and the “Press Start/Gimme” ones which fill up a significant portion.

. . . Dwayna help me I feel old . . .

Again, it’d be different for me if we had a list of Achievements which actually were interesting to achieve or required special efforts rather than “Beat Chapter 3 on Easy/Normal/Hard/Heroic”

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

The complete four events in a particular zone PvE daily is a right pain at times. People ping the event and by the time you get there a massive DPS zergfest has already completed it. I dread to think how much currency I’ve lost by teleporting around a zone to find the pinged event over.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

The complete four events in a particular zone PvE daily is a right pain at times. People ping the event and by the time you get there a massive DPS zergfest has already completed it. I dread to think how much currency I’ve lost by teleporting around a zone to find the pinged event over.

These days, if it appears on the daily list, I ignore it. Especially since you’re only rewarded for doing only three. So I go the path of least resistance. A drip of karma and two XP books ain’t worth the aggravation.

Especially not for no one Achievement Point you ain’t getting. No thank you. Pass.

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

Really, don’t bother. They’re not missing the point. They’re obviously being disingenuous. It’s been explained so many times before, they get it.

The pvp’ers seem to be desperate for pve’rs to join their ranks. Also Anet seems to be pushing pve’ers toward pvp more and more. If pvp was doing OK on its own why would they need to do that?

Those who only play for the rewards don’t seem to understand those who play for the fun of it. They give advice equivalent to “It’s not so bad, just close your eyes and think of England, it’ll be over quickly.” They don’t understand that some are not willing to prostitute themselves.

Posted by: ViperionNZ.2509

ViperionNZ.2509

I seem to have missed something quite substantial here; if I complete one or two Dailies, do I get zero AP? Do you only get 10 (for 3 or more) or 0 (for less than 3) for completing Dailies?

Manasa Devi.7958

Yes, that’s how it works.

ViperionNZ.2509

Well, that’s a thing That ain’t cool.

Edit: Man the swear filter is tight! I didn’t think a homonym for “dam” would have counted!

Posted by: evilunderling.9265

evilunderling.9265

Honestly, I think even the dailies like Metrica Province events would be mostly fine as long as there was a box somewhere you could tick like “prefer quiet maps” which told the megaserver to sort you into special maps with a lower player cap (essentially the megaserver equivalent of the old option of choosing a lower-pop server to get quieter maps).

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

Well, that’s a thing That ain’t cool.

Edit: Man the swear filter is tight! I didn’t think a homonym for “dam” would have counted!

I noticed that the other day. I can’t believe that that is considered to be offensive. Mind you, it could be worse. A guildmate of mine lives in Skittenhorpe, Lincolnshire and as a result she has countless problems filling out internet forms and the like.

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

I think a few more options each day should be enough. Looking at the dailies from before and the dailies now, on a per case basis rather than overall, I think these dailies, while they are specific are actually much better. They give better rewards and they offer more variety. Plus you’re not bound to do all the dailies like before.

On the other hand 4 dailies to pick from might be a little tough from one day to the next. At least if you force yourself to play strictly only one part of the game. I do wonder how much effort it takes to go into an empty pvp map and capture some stuff, or play one match of PvP at all.

The only problem is that people are in need of getting of their skinnerbox addiction of hearing a ping whenever they did whatever every day for hours on end.

If you think AP is really than important, then that tiny bit of extra effort you’d need to put in because you care for AP that much, then dailies certainly aren’t the big factor here. If anything if you like hunting achievements then you’d probably spend hours on end getting maybe 1 or 2 AP on some off hand insignificant task.

And what’s worse, if you ONLY do PvE for your AP hunting, then you’re seriously limiting yourself regarding your AP gain. That is horribly inefficient. At some point, regarding AP you need to do PvP and WvW to get more AP.

Of course in the odd case, where players only do one type of the game, and they also want to get that 10 AP every day, then sure, they might need to jump a few hoops. But they are ACHIEVEMENT points. They basically ARE “jump through these few hoops” points to begin with. But even then, as niche players get very limited AP points after a while, especially when you’re “done” sort of, then you’re out of luck and completely reliant on Dailies. But also you might need to start thinking about doing other game types, if AP is really that big kind of thing for you.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

Posted by: HtFde.3856

HtFde.3856

There are maybe 3 achievements for pve and the rest are either pvp or wvw.

There’s an equal number of dailies for every category – period. You only get “less” when – in addition to limiting yourself to PvE only – you limit yourself even more by “no dungeons”, “no fractals”, “no activities”, “no Asura”, “no non-human areas”, “no crafting”, etc.

PMI – Dzagonur Rallybot :)

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

And for a completely unrelated point: Why the dishonesty in their labelling? Daily crafter? Not a PvE achievement. Daily Mystic Forger? Not a PvE achievement. Daily Activity Participation? Not a PvE achievement. Why are those 3 in that category?

where else would they put these? They arent WvW or PvP. You dont find an activity person in either. Crafting/mystic forge doesnt benefit WvW and are not present in HOTM.

as an aside, all of those are fairly easy to do (activity will take the longest though)

Crafting is a PvE activity. I’m not sure how you think it’s not. Mystic forge the same thing.

As for activities, you don’t even have to do them you just have to enter them. You can enter them, stand there and get credit.

Of all the complaints I’ve seen, this one has the least traction.

ViperionNZ.2509

Please please forgive the extremely nooby question, but, well, I’m a noob – What actually is an activity? Can someone point me to one on the wiki? Thanks all

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

So many cranky folks. Some people don’t like to WvW or PvP. Some people do. Some just want to PvE. Fractals? Crafting? Oh my.

The thread is to give input. Quit arguing with each other please.

Bellizare.5816

Please please forgive the extremely nooby question, but, well, I’m a noob – What actually is an activity? Can someone point me to one on the wiki? Thanks all

I’m not a noob, but when you find out, let me know please.

Manasa Devi.7958

Crafting is a PvE activity. I’m not sure how you think it’s not. Mystic forge the same thing.

I can’t believe anyone would think it’s PvE. There’s no ‘versus’ involved in it at all. The crafting station offers neither challenge nor resistance. It’s as much ‘PvE’ as moving an item from one inventory slot to another is PvE. Why do you think crafting is PvE? Because it’s not one of the other game modes?

As for activities, you don’t even have to do them you just have to enter them. You can enter them, stand there and get credit.

So they’re definitely not PvE then? How do you call a game mode where you just have to provide occasional input to keep from being kicked? Player vs. Clock?

Of all the complaints I’ve seen, this one has the least traction.

It wasn’t a complaint, it was an observation. Why so defensive?

FrizzFreston.5290

An activity is generally the daily random PvP-like mini-game that you find during festivals. There’s an NPC on the mystic plaza that has one that changes per day, as well as things like Bell choirs, winter wonderland jumping puzzle toypocalypse and snowball arena, currently going on with wintersday.

The daily rotation ones are:
Kegbrawl, southsun survival, crabtoss and zephyr sprint (I think)

ViperionNZ.2509

An activity is generally the daily random PvP-like mini-game that you find during festivals. There’s an NPC on the mystic plaza that has one that changes per day, as well as things like Bell choirs, winter wonderland jumping puzzle toypocalypse and snowball arena, currently going on with wintersday.

Ah ok, thanks. All they all PvP?

FrizzFreston.5290

I can’t believe anyone would think it’s PvE. There’s no ‘versus’ involved in it at all. The crafting station offers neither challenge nor resistance. It’s as much ‘PvE’ as moving an item from one inventory slot to another is PvE. Why do you think crafting is PvE? Because it’s not one of the other game modes?

“There’s no versus in crafting and mystic forge”? That’s the best argument you can come up with? Wow man, you either need to step up your game, or just take a break from partaking in the discussion because that is just hilarious. xD

Next thing coming up:
Gathering is THE PvE thing because the gathering nodes “provide resistance against your tools”. snicker roflmao

What about Vistas? You don’t have any particular resistance on your F-key going on, so Vistas aren’t PvE!

… you made my day. xD

FrizzFreston.5290

Ah ok, thanks. All they all PvP?

Well, they all keep track of score one way or another. Even if it doesn’t quite matter for the end reward.

THe wintersday jumping puzzle for example does count the amount of successful runs, but “winning” doesn’t actually matter. Same with Bellchoir ofcourse. And toypocalypse. The ones on daily rotation generally are very PvP oriented though. Though the daily on requires you to see one through to the end, you don’t actually have to win.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Sanctum Sprint. Also the Bell Choir counts as an activity.

Manasa Devi.7958

“There’s no versus in crafting and mystic forge”? That’s the best argument you can come up with? Wow man, you either need to step up your game, or just take a break from partaking in the discussion because that is just hilarious. xD

Next thing coming up:
Gathering is THE PvE thing because the gathering nodes “provide resistance against your tools”. snicker roflmao

What about Vistas? You don’t have any particular resistance on your F-key going on, so Vistas aren’t PvE!

… you made my day. xD

Well, you’re not offering anything at all apart from appeal to ridicule, so I’m still miles ahead of you.

Why aren’t you offering anything? Why not make a case why it is PvE? Of course you don’t, because you can’t. You rather get into someone’s face being a kitten, and you’re not even good at that with your childish emoticons. You really need to step up your “being a worthless kitten” game, because the way you’re doing it is just hilarious.

Oh, and if my humble post made your day, your day must’ve been terrible. What happened?

(edited by Manasa Devi.7958)

Bellizare.5816

I kind of knew that. Thx for the explanation.

What can I do with the hundred or so Box o’ funs I have and the toys from some outfits, like broomstick and such.