This game needs harder Content

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

……forum bug fix……

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

I am quite sure hat the vast majority of players does not want really hard content. Really hard content would mean: not farm-able, no speed clears and each run would feel like the first one.

I think most people want content that is more profitable and with restricted accessibility to rule marker segments as soon as they start to talk about challenging/hard content.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I am quite sure hat the vast majority of players does not want really hard content. Really hard content would mean: not farm-able, no speed clears and each run would feel like the first one.

I think most people want content that is more profitable and with restricted accessibility to rule marker segments as soon as they start to talk about challenging/hard content.

And the players that want hard content, want that also mostly just when they can
get much more loot/money there than anywhere else. Mostly it must be also
“exclusive” loot, so they can show off how great they are in front of all those
unworthy noobs ^^

Else if its just that its all to easy, they could solo dungeons naked with a white
level 5 weapon and no traits ..

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

While I can kill most mobs in GW2 by initiating my #1 skill and letting it run its course, this was not true in GW. Vanilla GW was actually a hard game, even before Hard Mode. It got easier due to the later addition of new skills, particularly PvE skills, and the addition of Heroes, who were much more effective than Henchmen. If you don’t believe me, play a new character through Prophecies using only the skills you gain from quests, only gear that drops or you get from collectors, no Droks run for top defense armor, and only Henchmen. In other words, play it like the game was new and this was your first character.

I started playing GW about two months ago. No skill-unlocks for heroes on the account, no easy access to heroes for any of my characters, no access to skills beyond what’s available at my level/location, no prior knowledge of the game apart from what you can read on the wiki.

Still, I have to say that to me GW is a lot easier than GW2. I’ve gone through the whole factions story-line on a ritualist, including all but one mission with master rewards, with only the help of whatever henchmen were available. I’ve done a good many vanquishes and hard mode missions (again, with master’s rewards) on the same ritualist, as well as a good part of the nightfall and prophecies story and most of the EotN story. I’ve played a mesmer quite a bit into the prophecies story line, again with only the skills available from questing and of course no heroes.

GW and GW2 are vastly different games from a technical point of view. GW requires knowledge of skills and mechanics, and the ability to strategically counter whatever you come up against. In return, it is a lot slower paced than GW2 and allows you to survey what you’re up against in better detail than GW2. GW2 requires a lot more quick reactions, on-the-fly positioning and recognition of enemy animations (as opposed to seeing the skill icon and name under the enemy’s casting bar in GW). I really like both games for different reasons, but for pure difficulty, GW feels a lot easier to me personally despite having played GW2 for a lot longer, simply because it puts more emphasis on things that come easy to me. Quick reactions and animation identification just aren’t my strong points.

“Easy” or “hard” content isn’t as simple to quantify as they seem at first, since they mean different things to different people with different personal skills. When it all comes down to it though, I’m with the posters before me: The call for “hard content” often seems to me a thinly disguised call for “content that gives me rewards that allow me to feel superior to others”. I’ve been playing MMOs (and other types of games before them) for many years, and the so-called hard content was never exclusive to the really good players. If anything, the hard-core rewards went to people good at impersonating and worming their way into groups that carried them just as often as they went to people who really excelled at what they were doing.

GW2 is a cooperative game, one where the developers stated that they want people to feel good about meeting other people in game. There are competitive game modes in GW2, but PvE isn’t one of them. As such, I doubt we’ll get much in the realm of “hardcore content exclusive rewards”. The rewards we have that would fullfil that niche, like the Aetherpath weapon skins, the fractal weapon skins, or the Liadri mini, do exist, and we’ll probably get more of them as the game expands, but I would be surprised if a substantial part of the rewards gotten in-game would ever be as exclusive as these are.

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

All that said, I sometimes have a hard time separating out those who want a challenge from those who want better (and/or exclusive) rewards. Often, the two wants are inseparable.

Most seem to want better rewards, so they can sell them for greater profit or to give themselves an advantage.

This game is good in the fact it’s not going to have better stats than ascended. That’s one thing this game needs to stick to.

Harder content doesn’t need to have better rewards, if the reason is purely to test your skills.

Trouble is a lot of raiders in other games do it for the profit they can get from the better rewards. They are effectively stimulated by the amount of gold they can make per hour rather than how difficult it is.

This is a MMO. If you dont care about rewards there are plenty of other games out there for you. Why shouldnt harder content give better rewards? You put more effort and thought into it so why shouldnt you get better rewards for it?

Because that’s not what this game is about? It’s like saying “I’m a great healer, why am I not rewarded for it in GW2?”

This is a casual game. If all you care about are rewards there are plenty of other games out there for you. Why should harder content give better rewards? If you ask for harder content in a casual game, then why shouldn’t the harder content itself be seen as the extra reward?

Where did you get this idea Gw2 is suppose to be a game only for casual players? They promoted hard content before the game was released but failed with the AI (admitted by Colin and Izzy). The harder content was also suppose to reward better loot.

If you didnt know HoT is suppose to bring challenging content.

Please give a source on were they state that harder content was suppose to reward better loot.

Harder content is there for the challenge, want harder dungeons do ac explorable with only lvl 35s do the same with all other dungeons. (hard mode go with 5 levels below said dungeon)

Just becouse you can breeze through it at max levels dont mean its hard at the intended levels

Edit
Really we need to turn down the kitten limitation in the forum just becouse it can mean naught things dont mean you cant use it in a normal sentences. you cant type Hard

and On after each other as an example

It would take me way to long to find the source. This was more than 3 years ago. Rewards give the content re playability without them no one is going to do a fight more than 4 times. A example of that is the LS 2. 9/10 people wont go back to do the content since it doesnt have any rewards (other than AP). But once the lumi set hit people were doing it left and right.

kitten I must be playing the game wrong then I do it for fun and challenge with pugs since you never know what the others will bring.
I have certainly done every boss fight/dungeon more then 4 times, even tho them just rewarding coin and tokens.

Theres no challenging in Gw2 unless you make it yourself. You can make anything challenging. I could make walking challenging, that doesnt mean that walking in general is challenge.

I clearly said if there is no reward. You get rewarded for dungoen and world bosses…

Beast Sos.1457

And the players that want hard content, want that also mostly just when they can
unworthy noobs ^^

Else if its just that its all to easy, they could solo dungeons naked with a white

Or the game can reward players like it does now and give someone with 100 hours a precursor and someone with 3k hours NOTHING. Thats fair right? sarcasm

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Any content becomes easy when it’s the same each and every time (Dungeons, World Bosses, etc) and on a timed schedule. The game need random content, Dungeons with random traps, random trash mobs & random bosses. Random world bosses with random attacks that can roam the map and not just stand in the same place until dead.

The game doesn’t need more bosses or events on a timed schedule or Dungeons that are the same each time you play them. We don’t need harder content just more random content!

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I would love for there to be more hard content in GW2. But I don’t just mean give the boss more health and stronger hits. That is what seems to pass for hard content in GW2.

For me, I would say GW1 was definitely harder. It was even harder before they introduced Hard Mode. They made Normal Mode easier when they introduced Hard Mode.

In GW1 I would have to ask guildies or others for help. Not much in GW2 do I have to ask for help.

And I haven’t seen anything in GW2 to compare to GW1 content like FoW, Urgoz, Underworld, some of the later missions, the HotM content, etc. Even venturing into the areas where the dinosaurs are located was dangerous.

The first time I did Urgoz we didn’t even make it out of the first room, lol. We all wiped and we even had people who knew what they were doing with us. And I just thought, “This is awesome!”, while lying there dead on the floor. I just haven’t had that experience in GW2.

Posted by: Azala Yar.7693

Azala Yar.7693

If people want better loot with harder content then they don’t carry about harder content just better loot.

It’s as simple as that.

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

unworthy noobs ^^

You are making a filthy straw-man argument. We want harder content because we find it more fun than boring afk auto-attack content. It has nothing to do with lording our loot over others. Thank you so very much for making us out like egotistical monsters. That’s an ad hominem. 2 fallacies in one paragraph.

Here is my thread if you want a more detailed point of view on what I believe harder content should be like. The short of it is that GW2 can easily accommodate hard group content which everyone can access with no gear or time gates. TT wurm is the perfect example. My guild [Att] runs it every week with 50% or more of pugs who we heartily welcome.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestion-Raids-in-a-GW2-Context

This is not an acceptable answer. I’m sorry but intentionally weakening my character just to enjoy this game a little more is completely backwards to good game design.

(edited by Xenon.4537)

Beast Sos.1457

If people want better loot with harder content then they don’t carry about harder content just better loot.

It’s as simple as that.

You’re wrong.

It’s as simple as that.

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

unworthy noobs ^^

and what’s wrong with that? you made it sound wrong, but with simple logic thinking, there’s nothing wrong.

Xenon.4537

It’s as simple as that.

Another straw man argument. We want harder content because its more fun to us. We primarily play games because they are fun. The rewards are simply there to keep us playing long-term.

Azala Yar.7693

unworthy noobs ^^

and what’s wrong with that? you made it sound wrong, but with simple logic thinking, there’s nothing wrong.

The problem with it is that some individuals that know people IRL and as such can organise groups easily will have an unfair advantage. It also allows some groups to farm them creating a lot of wealth for themselves.

Raiders don’t care about how difficult it is, at least in the long run they care about how much gold they can make per hour.

Azala Yar.7693

It’s as simple as that.

Another straw man argument. We want harder content because its more fun to us. We primarily play games because they are fun. The rewards are simply there to keep us playing long-term.

Raiders in WoW doing the same raids for the loot. Doing the same raids over and over isn’t fun, in the end it’s about the loot.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

- Open world agony on lv80 maps to push ascended gear into mainstream. Everyone has access to ascended trinkets and 30AR+ without fractals anyway. (Just sell versatile infusions from laurel merchants.)

Not a fan. If Agony wasn’t just a cheap mechanic originally put in solely to justify the Asc. tier, I might think otherwise.

Xenon.4537

It’s as simple as that.

Raiders in WoW doing the same raids for the loot. Doing the same raids over and over isn’t fun, in the end it’s about the loot.

That’s WoW, this is GW2. They are very different games. In WoW the loot has better stats and there is a clear gear treadmill for stats. In GW2 the only exclusive loot should be cosmetics. Are you arguing that it is unacceptable to have exclusive cosmetic skins in GW2?

Azala Yar.7693

It’s as simple as that.

That’s WoW, this is GW2. They are very different games. In WoW the loot has better stats and there is a clear gear treadmill for stats. In GW2 the only exclusive loot should be cosmetics. Are you arguing that it is unacceptable to have exclusive cosmetic skins in GW2?

Sure as long as those cosmetics are account bound.

lighter.2708

unworthy noobs ^^

The problem with it is that some individuals that know people IRL and as such can organise groups easily will have an unfair advantage. It also allows some groups to farm them creating a lot of wealth for themselves.

Raiders don’t care about how difficult it is, at least in the long run they care about how much gold they can make per hour.

I have no idea how know people IRL is an unfair advantage LOL.
i guess having better PC, better mouse, better house, better internet are all unfaire advantage which should be removed.

and all activities in game that awards gold should be moved as well.

btw, why do people run FoTM? they don’t make more gold then people who run dungeons. i know, the answer is so clear.

or maybe we should just remove FoTM and follow up with all the dungeons

Xenon.4537

- Open world agony on lv80 maps to push ascended gear into mainstream. Everyone has access to ascended trinkets and 30AR+ without fractals anyway. (Just sell versatile infusions from laurel merchants.)

Not a fan. If Agony wasn’t just a cheap mechanic originally put in solely to justify the Asc. tier, I might think otherwise.

I agree, I’m no fan of the idea of gating content behind agony gear checks. It’s exclusionary and forces people to grind to access content. To be fair, Fractals is the only place right now that does this, and the content at Fractal 1 vs Fractal 50 is essentially the same, just harder.

I don’t see a reason to put this sort of difficulty progression on, say, a world boss such as TT wurm. TT wurm works perfectly fine the way it is, and anyone is free to participate in that fight free of arbitrary gear values.

Xenon.4537

It’s as simple as that.

Sure as long as those cosmetics are account bound.

Why?

Azala Yar.7693

unworthy noobs ^^

i guess having better PC, better mouse, better house, better internet are all unfaire advantage which should be removed.

btw, why do people run FoTM? they don’t make more gold then people who run dungeons. i know, the answer is so clear.

There are groups of gamers that play different MMOs they have enough members to organise most things in an MMO.

Xenon.4537

There are groups of gamers that play different MMOs they have enough members to organise most things in an MMO.

Whats wrong with that?

lighter.2708

unworthy noobs ^^

…..and?…this is an MMO, you are supposed to play with other people..

Azala Yar.7693

Whats wrong with that?

It means that if you make exclusive geared grouped content, such groups can farm it with little effort in getting a group together.

So not all players are on an equal footing.

Beast Sos.1457

Whats wrong with that?

It means that if you make exclusive geared grouped content, such groups can farm it with little effort in getting a group together.

If you didnt know we’re playing Guild Wars 2. How can a cosmetic set, locked behind a “difficult” dungeon, make someone unequal to another?

Either way more difficult content should ALWAYS reward better loot because you put more effort and thought into it. Unlike brain dead world boss trains or SW chest farming.

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

The thing is you guys make it sounds there is anything difficult.

Sure things are difficult the first 10 times you done it. Nothing is difficult after you did the same thing 100 times.

And I should be rewarded more for doing pug. Why should those people who do farm status premade be rewarded more. They are doing easier content than me with 4 other good player.

Azala Yar.7693

Whats wrong with that?

If you didnt know we’re playing Guild Wars 2. How can a cosmetic set, locked behind a “difficult” dungeon, make someone unequal to another?

Either way more difficult content should ALWAYS reward better loot because you put more effort and thought into it. Unlike brain dead world boss trains or SW chest farming.

If they can be sold and the set looks good they could be worth a lot of gold.

Even if they’re account bound such groups could take others through at a price.

Azala Yar.7693

Sure things are difficult the first 10 times you done it. Nothing is difficult after you did the same thing 100 times.

And I should be rewarded more for doing pug. Why should those people who do farm status premade be rewarded more. They are doing easier content than me with 4 other good player.

Exactly, once you know how to do it, it’s no longer that difficult.

But like I said earlier it’s more about the gold per hour.

Beast Sos.1457

Whats wrong with that?

If they can be sold and the set looks good they could be worth a lot of gold.

Even if they’re account bound such groups could take others through at a price.

So what? You see this all the time in the current dungeon system. People buy paths all the time.

Did you ever see the amount of gold these dungeon runners, tp players, and lucky precursor magnets have? I seen a few dungeon runners myself with 15k + gold and thats low compared to some people that play the tp and get precursors left and right because of “RNG”.

Xenon.4537

Whats wrong with that?

It means that if you make exclusive geared grouped content, such groups can farm it…

Whats wrong with farming? Individuals can farm… groups can farm… there’s different areas of the game to cater to different types of play. Everything does not need to be so homogenous.

And there’s nothing wrong with earning some gold for your effort in an MMO. One person having more gold than another isn’t some form of oppression. People with less gold have plenty of access to ways to earn more, and in fact the type of raiding I’m talking about is fully accessible to pugs and new players.

…with little effort in getting a group together.

Nothing is stopping individuals from forming groups, or joining a group. My guild kills TT wurm every week with 50%+ pugs.

Except that they are on equal footing. Everyone can form a group. There is no magical barrier preventing you from doing so. Everyone has the same opportunities in this game.

Xenon.4537

Just because you figured out how to beat a boss doesn’t make that boss magically easier. The boss didn’t change. YOU did. You learned how to beat it, so you became a better player. This is the very definition of relativity. You became relatively better, so for you it became relatively easier.

This is the very reason we are asking for more new challenging content. We finished the old stuff (TT wurm, Fractals, Aether) and now we would like more. There’s nothing wrong with developers creating new content and adding it to an MMO. MMOs have been doing that for decades. It’s not like we are asking them to stop creating other types of content. We would simply like our interests to be addressed in addition to the other segments of this community.

I’m sorry but this is just nonsense. Rewards are rewards. They should be the same for everyone.

Posted by: Ephemiel.5694

Ephemiel.5694

Go back in time to the early days of GW2 where even guild groups had huge problems clearing dungeons.

“Would you kindly?”

Xenon.4537

Go back in time to the early days of GW2 where even guild groups had huge problems clearing dungeons.

We don’t have a time machine… Idk why people keep bringing this non-answer up…

Posted by: Ephemiel.5694

Ephemiel.5694

We have Chronomancers

“Would you kindly?”

Xenon.4537

We have Chronomancers

Lol you got me there.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Because it shows a rather good point: Stuff will go from challenging to easy when people have learned how to do them.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

laokoko.7403

Just because you figured out how to beat a boss doesn’t make that boss magically easier. The boss didn’t change. YOU did. You learned how to beat it, so you became a better player. This is the very definition of relativity. You became relatively better, so for you it became relatively easier.

This is the very reason we are asking for more new challenging content. We finished the old stuff (TT wurm, Fractals, Aether) and now we would like more. There’s nothing wrong with developers creating new content and adding it to an MMO. MMOs have been doing that for decades. It’s not like we are asking them to stop creating other types of content. We would simply like our interests to be addressed in addition to the other segments of this community.

I’m sorry but this is just nonsense. Rewards are rewards. They should be the same for everyone.

I have no problem with developer making harder content.

I’m just saying players demand better rewards for those harder content. But really why should they be rewarded that much significantly for “farming” the harder content they did 100+ times.

It’s like some guy above me I said Aehterbalde path isn’t so bad if you can do it fast like 20 minutes. And the guy response, “oh I can do it fast too”. So why should the rewards be that good for 20 minutes which he can do easily.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

It seems like the “I want harder content” threads always come down to “I want better rewards” in the end. It’s frustrating. If they give you a challenge, then isn’t it fun to face it? Isn’t that the real point of it? Of playing the game at all? Or are you saying that for bigger rewards, you’ll do challenging content you find un-fun?

Anyway… theory time. What kind of challenging content do you really want? What would make you sit up and say “Holy kitten, this is awesome!”?

Personally, I’d like to see them borrow a page from FF Tactics, and put in a champion that’s basically T.G.Cid. Powerful sword attacks, but the nastiest are ones that not only hit for good damage, but DESTROY (unusable, needs repaired) one piece of armor when they hit. The fact is that the best players also tend to have the best gear, which makes content even easier for them. But introduce someone that starts to remove that advantage, and the ones with the best gear suddenly get more of a penalty for being hit than the moderately geared players.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Beast Sos.1457

It seems like the “I want harder content” threads always come down to “I want better rewards” in the end. It’s frustrating. If they give you a challenge, then isn’t it fun to face it? Isn’t that the real point of it? Of playing the game at all? Or are you saying that for bigger rewards, you’ll do challenging content you find un-fun?

Anyway… theory time. What kind of challenging content do you really want? What would make you sit up and say “Holy kitten, this is awesome!”?

Personally, I’d like to see them borrow a page from FF Tactics, and put in a champion that’s basically T.G.Cid. Powerful sword attacks, but the nastiest are ones that not only hit for good damage, but DESTROY (unusable, needs repaired) one piece of armor when they hit. The fact is that the best players also tend to have the best gear, which makes content even easier for them. But introduce someone that starts to remove that advantage, and the ones with the best gear suddenly get more of a penalty for being hit than the moderately geared players.

If they dont add better rewards there is no longevity. Personally I will run the content for a few weeks but after the fun factor wears off the only thing that would keep me going back is better loot. Of course I would do the content once every few weeks but if the loot was better I would run that content at least a couple times a week.

For difficult content, I really liked the fight in the LS 2 where you fought the centaur (challenge mote on of course :P). It would have been nice if we had a few more aoe indicators for some of the attacks cough quick sand cough. What I didnt like is how they phased it so you can only do around 15% dmg each time you get his shield down. Fights like this and some of the new mechanics I seen in SW, such as the cave Troll during breach, would make for fun/difficult encounters that utilize more than just dps, imo.

laokoko.7403

If they dont add better rewards there is no longevity. Personally I will run the content for a few weeks but after the fun factor wears off the only thing that would keep me going back is better loot. Of course I would do the content once every few weeks but if the loot was better I would run that content at least a couple times a week.

It’s the same for me.

But really why is it called difficult content if you already beat it.

My guess is Anet will just focus on fractal in the future. It’s probably a better way to add in more dungeon content. That way people have to do the new content. Instead of skipping things they dont’ want since they dont’ felt rewarding to learn.

Beast Sos.1457

It’s the same for me.

But really why is it called difficult content if you already beat it.

My guess is Anet will just focus on fractal in the future. It’s probably a better way to add in more dungeon content. That way people have to do the new content. Instead of skipping things they dont’ want since they dont’ felt rewarding to learn.

Content can be difficult for a few weeks. Then you get use to it but when content is truly difficult you still have to pay attention and actually put in some effort not to die or to support you allies, even after that few weeks.

Why should they force people to do content they dont want to? That goes against Anet’s philosophy (please dont bring up the levelling argument). I personally hate fractals. I hate the idea that I have to grind AR just to do “difficult content”. That was never what gw2 was suppose to be. Maybe if ascended gear actually dropped from fractals then I would run them but do I really have to grind gold and then wait 30 days to get a full set of BiS armor JUST to do “difficult content”? At the end of the day fractals arent even difficult. The only hard part is getting your AR high enough to do certain lvls.

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Look all they have to do is just add more content that is challenging. I understand that people get better at content overtime and that it becomes less challenging, but if you set the bar fairly hi the content should remain engaging for most people.

In addition even if not all players are able to organize a group or lack the skill level to access such content. That’s OK! It gives players something to work towards, a level they need to try to surpass.

I think its imperative that an MMO has something for gamers to work towards and introducing difficult content not only improves the skill level of the player base (because they will strive to complete it), but it also adds depth of challenge. People try to analyze the mechanics of difficult content theorize about builds, socialize etc.

All of these things make the community grow and bond.

In addition the rewards should be appropriate to this content. You need to offer very exclusive rewards for completing difficult content otherwise there’s no motivation to do it except for the sake of completing it. Those rewards should probably be sellable as well to the rest of the player base, as that will keep players coming back to do the content as a revenue source.

So what does this add up too. Players striving to play better in order to complete difficult content in order to gain personal wealth and prestige. As well as community working together, organizing and strategizing the best method to overcome difficult content and complete it efficiently. Sounds like PvE Endgame to me.

What’s the point of learning all your skills leveling up from 1-80 if there is no content to test all of your accumulated skills/knowledge on.

aka. “The Complainer”

Palador.2170

What if the content adapts, or has a random factor that can’t be predicted? Would that be annoying, or make it stay interesting for longer?

I’m asking because you (meaning everyone asking for it) want difficult content, but it seems that the bigger rewards are for when it grows old to you. And ANet doesn’t want to give out bigger rewards for things, so what we need is a way to keep any difficult content fun for longer.

Azala Yar.7693

What if the content adapts, or has a random factor that can’t be predicted? Would that be annoying, or make it stay interesting for longer?

I’m asking because you (meaning everyone asking for it) want difficult content, but it seems that the bigger rewards are for when it grows old to you. And ANet doesn’t want to give out bigger rewards for things, so what we need is a way to keep any difficult content fun for longer.

More like they want an easier way to farm gold, more challenging content is the excuse for getting it.

Beast Sos.1457

I cant see that working but if they could do something that would keep me interested without better rewards I wouldnt mind. For them to actually pull that off would be game changing. The current explorable dungeons were suppose to be something like that but we all seen how that ended up.

Palador.2170

More like they want an easier way to farm gold, more challenging content is the excuse for getting it.

Some of them, yes. But I think some really do want a challenge. They spent the time to build up their character and learn the skills, only to find there’s nothing that challenges them to their full potential. It’s like building a race car and learning to drive it, only to find that you’ll have no place to race it. For the people that feel that, it has to be frustrating.

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

people always ask for harder content and than they skip all dungeons (i.e. in arah you can now do only the boss fights), find the perfect stack point everywhere, never try to beat a champion alone, always asking for mesmer portal at the very sign of jumping and never tried to kill alpha in COE ranged. the harder content is there, but no one wants to run it.

edit: not to mention exploiting bugs in order to do things

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Beast Sos.1457

Are you joking? How the hell is harder content the easier way of making gold? Clearly you have no idea how people get rich in this game. The trade post, “RNG” and spamming dungeons and world bosses. HOW CAN IT GET ANY EASIER THAN THAT?!

You are something else!

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Saying that high level fractals are easy, is pure bullkitten.

If you want more challenge, go solo all Arah paths and fight champions on high level areas and try to take a keep or tower alone on WvW.