Thoughts on Ascended Gear? [Merged threads]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

Again semantics. They said legendary is on terms with exotic. They also said legendary will equal top in slot gear. They never said exotic would always be top in slot. Therefore legendary = whatever top in slot is. Therefore legendary = ascended now.

Is it really that hard to comprehend that you may have misinterpreted?

It’s all irrelevant. They stated clearly we wouldn’t have ascended, and therefore exotics would still be best-in slot, if they didnt make a mistake.

You don’t need to interpret MIke O’Briend or Colin Johanson. Lindsay Murdock said that very clearly: we introduced ascended because we weren’t able to design endgame properly.

Show me some concrete evidence that they stated clearly “We’re not going to add ascendant gear”

It’s obvious you don’t want to see our side of this. We clearly posted information that says nothing was going to be stronger than Exotic gear. Hell, THEY clearly posted information that said they’ve changed that plan because people complained about the grind to Legendary gear.

When these things were said, everybody knew exactly what they meant. Go read them, Loosifah.

Now you are trying to convince us we weren’t duped because what they said can now be interpreted in different ways?

This is like me telling my wife it is okay that I have a mistress because I am not “love, honor, and cherish” ing her. Obviously, I only promised to do those things for my wife so as long as I haven’t violated that specific articulation she has no right to be upset with me.

Mr. O’Brien and Mr. Johanson knew EXACTLY what they were saying. They have neither addressed Ascended gear, and I want to hear what they have to say.

Do you think they will say what you are saying in order to explain this decision?

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

Posted by: Urxx.6840

Urxx.6840

I read your post, and comprehended it.

But your post does not quote them saying “There will never be a higher tier than exotic” or “Exotic will forever be best in slot” or “We will never for any reason add ascension gear”.

All it says is they introduced it because of a reason, that doesn’t say it wasn’t already on the drawing board; but just being postponed.

ON the contrary, they say clearly they weren’t expecting the reason that led them to introduce ascended gear to happen.

So, if you believe them, how could ascended be already on the drawing board if they weren’t expecting to need it?

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Again semantics. They said legendary is on terms with exotic. They also said legendary will equal top in slot gear. They never said exotic would always be top in slot. Therefore legendary = whatever top in slot is. Therefore legendary = ascended now.

It’s all irrelevant. They stated clearly we wouldn’t have ascended, and therefore exotics would still be best-in slot, if they didnt make a mistake.

You don’t need to interpret MIke O’Briend or Colin Johanson. Lindsay Murdock said that very clearly: we introduced ascended because we weren’t able to design endgame properly.

Show me some concrete evidence that they stated clearly “We’re not going to add ascendant gear”

It’s obvious you don’t want to see our side of this. We clearly posted information that says nothing was going to be stronger than Exotic gear. Hell, THEY clearly posted information that said they’ve changed that plan because people complained about the grind to Legendary gear.

When these things were said, everybody knew exactly what they meant. Go read them, Loosifah.

Now you are trying to convince us we weren’t duped because what they said can now be interpreted in different ways?

This is like me telling my wife it is okay that I have a mistress because I am not “love, honor, and cherish” ing her. Obviously, I only promised to do those things for my wife so as long as I haven’t violated that specific articulation she has no right to be upset with me.

Mr. O’Brien and Mr. Johanson knew EXACTLY what they were saying. They have neither addressed Ascended gear, and I want to hear what they have to say.

Do you think they will say what you are saying in order to explain this decision?

No you didn’t clearly post anything saying nothing was going to be stronger than exotic. You posted them saying that legendary matches best in slot and than exotic was currently best in slot.

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

We also do not know the Prototype Fractal Capacitor is even a back piece.

I’m pretty sure it is, i did this on another section.
—-
Rare 5 gold Guild back item – with an Exquisite Opal Jewel.
14 toughness.
14 vitality.
20 power.
15 power.
15 precision.
4% magic find.

Prototype Fractal Capacitors (the one we have a pic of).
16 toughness.
16 vitality.
32 power.
18 toughness.
18 vitality.
5% magic find.
—-
Look at the layout of the stats (yes the bottom couple are different but the number layout is the same). The PFC is clearly (IMO) an exotic back piece as it’s the only way the stats make any sort of sence.

The thing is, wasn’t it said the back piece would be a forge item?.

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

Posted by: Nerth.3940

Nerth.3940

But your post does not quote them saying “There will never be a higher tier than exotic” or “Exotic will forever be best in slot” or “We will never for any reason add ascension gear”.

All it says is they introduced it because of a reason, that doesn’t say it wasn’t already on the drawing board; but just being postponed.

ANet clearly stated that this game will not have vertical gear progression at max level. Every gaming blog on the planet got it, players from Guild Wars 1 got it, people that bought this game for this specific reason got it even review sites got it and recommended it to players with limited time to play games.

Why can’t you get it?

Posted by: Sennar.2309

Sennar.2309

They never come here to wrote somethings about.I don’t think that they waiting more pages on this threads for an answhere.
I think that there aren’t their fault for this, but NcSoft whit Nexcon want this.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien

Posted by: Never.6014

Never.6014

Tell Anet’s boss what you think: http://tinyurl.com/arkgzku

(edited by Never.6014)

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7925/justcruisin.jpg

It’s not too late to turn back guys – but it will be soon…

(edited by Arshay Duskbrow.1306)

Loosifah.4738

ANet clearly stated that this game will not have vertical gear progression at max level. Every gaming blog on the planet got it, players from Guild Wars 1 got it, people that bought this game for this specific reason got it even review sites got it and recommended it to players with limited time to play games.

Why can’t you get it?

And why can’t you get that the game’s nowhere near complete and that there’s already a progression system in place? They’re just adding a tier that they never said wasn’t going to be there.

Granted if they keep adding new tiers it’ll upset me as much as anyone else; but currently they have kept to their intention of no gear treadmill. A single step is far from a treamill.

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

@OP: I know what you mean, but that’s not how it works.

Ascended gear has better base stats AND additional stats via infusions AND protection from agony. It’s significantly better than exotic gear.

Stop lying to people. Infusions DO NOT give you additional stats. The only stat increase is on the actual gear. All infusion slots are only applicable to the endless dungeons.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

We also do not know the Prototype Fractal Capacitor is even a back piece.

I’m pretty sure it is, i did this on another section.
—-
Rare 5 gold Guild back item – with an Exquisite Opal Jewel.
14 toughness.
14 vitality.
20 power.
15 power.
15 precision.
4% magic find.

Prototype Fractal Capacitors (the one we have a pic of).
16 toughness.
16 vitality.
32 power.
18 toughness.
18 vitality.
5% magic find.
—-
Look at the layout of the stats (yes the bottom couple are different but the number layout is the same). The PFC is clearly (IMO) an exotic back piece as it’s the only way the stats make any sort of sence.

The thing is, wasn’t it said the back piece would be a forge item?.

If so, these backpieces are still only exotic level, and not Ascended. I believe you still have to get it via the mystic forge.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

Posted by: Tyr.1965

Tyr.1965

They designed endgame just fine. The problem they’re seeing only exists in the perceptions of a vocal minority who spammed the forums with their “I Quit” threads because there was no gear stat progression. So instead of ArenaNet saying, “Sorry our game isn’t for you,” they’re caving in and making this game more like every other MMO.

So to combat that people are saying “I quit” because they introduced one new tier of equipment? Seems logical.

I’m not going to repeat the reasons people don’t like this change because it’s obvious that if you don’t comprehend it by now, after 178 pages, you’re never going to comprehend it.

Urxx.6840

They never come here to wrote somethings about.I don’t think that they waiting more pages on this threads for an answhere.
I think that there aren’t their fault for this, but NcSoft whit Nexcon want this.

And by the way I thought the Nexcon thing was a conspiracy theory, but ANet’s reluctance to actually address this (not how Chris Whiteside did, but actually communicating with us) is making that look more and more real.

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

I laid all of this stuff out 2 days ago.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Some-things-you-may-have-missed/first#post715275
What you fail to realize is that there are many of us who were looking forward to challenging content on an even playing field. The real hardcore players for whom skill is king. If you want to know what that kind of content looks like go play in The Underworld in GW. Or if you’re really nuts and think you’re hardcore yourself, Domain of Anguish. In those places it was your team’s skill and build that determined success not some gear check, you could have all of the gear you needed within a day of making your character. The people who want to spend large amounts of time grinding for numbers on their gear in order to do content where their success is determined by those numbers are NOT hardcore players. They are quite the opposite.

You cannot measure skill unless the field is equal, period. I get that people who think GW2’s dungeons are hard won’t care about this content being gated, but we don’t and we will care about dealing with this crummy mechanic.

I know what you mean, i’m a GW1 veteran, and i’d like it to be equal aswell, however we are in the minority. I’m not happy about this, but i think this is what they want to do, and when looking at making money it’s probally the best way to go. I like the fact that the dungeon scales, so unlike wow it doesn’t need to become easier, and when you have full infusion it will be skill based, at least that’s how i read endless, i’m just trying to see their end.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Loosifah.4738

They designed endgame just fine. The problem they’re seeing only exists in the perceptions of a vocal minority who spammed the forums with their “I Quit” threads because there was no gear stat progression. So instead of ArenaNet saying, “Sorry our game isn’t for you,” they’re caving in and making this game more like every other MMO.

So to combat that people are saying “I quit” because they introduced one new tier of equipment? Seems logical.

I’m not going to repeat the reasons people don’t like this change because it’s obvious that if you don’t comprehend it by now, after 178 pages, you’re never going to comprehend it.

I understand why people don’t like it. But you don’t seem to comprehend why some of us do.

Everyone’s only reply to those of us who like it is just “Go back to WoW, since they perfected it”.

Learn to accept that everyone has their own opinion.

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

+5 power x 6 accessories and 6 armor pieces(note that armor pieces have varying stats depending on which piece, i.e. helm stats <chestpiece stats) there will be a noticeable increase in stats.

now the armor is a bit more guesswork as we have no idea if they are going to account for runes or not. but as it stands right now, the exotic ring shown on the right of the image in the post is completely obsolete when compared to the ascended ring on the left.

By that logic anything up until now that wasn’t an Exotic tier item has been considered an obsolete item? So up until I upgraded to Exotic gear, I’ve basically been wearing trash bags and swinging old newspapers but still somehow I’ve managed to be competitive, that’s pretty embarrassing for my opponents (PvP and PvE alike).

Sarcasm aside, my point is that the increase in stats isn’t nearly as tremendous as everyone seems to think. Yes, it’s a better item stat-wise. No, it doesn’t make Exotics obsolete… not by a long shot.

This made me almost spit my drink out. ROFL I was laughing so hard at the “wearing trashbags and swinging old newspapers” part.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

If so, these backpieces are still only exotic level, and not Ascended. I believe you still have to get it via the mystic forge.

Hmm, true never thought of that. So you get the Exotic version via the FOTM and then get the Ascended version via the Forge with some extra items (most likely from FOTM aswell).

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

Posted by: GADefence.5634

GADefence.5634

“ON the contrary, they say clearly they weren’t expecting the reason that led them to introduce ascended gear to happen.

So, if you believe them, how could ascended be already on the drawing board if they weren’t expecting to need it?"

“No you didn’t clearly post anything saying nothing was going to be stronger than exotic. You posted them saying that legendary matches best in slot and than exotic was currently best in slot.”

I’m still waiting for you people to get a fraction the memory of a goldfish.

Promise : Exotics == Legendary
Promise : No Gear Progression
Happened : Exotics < Ascended == Legendary
Happened : Gear Progression
Ergo : Promise Broken.

And don’t say “Well ANet didn’t promise not to add vertical progress WHILE legendaries were equal to exotics!” because that’s just plain dumb.

tkalamba.2541

Hmm, true never thought of that. So you get the Exotic version via the FOTM and then get the Ascended version via the Forge with some extra items (most likely from FOTM aswell).

Probably the backpiece itself and a few mats or something, I’ll wait and see if other people figure out the recipes.

Posted by: Wintyre Fraust.6534

Wintyre Fraust.6534

To register my displeasure, I won’t be logging in for the Lost Shores event. Anyone else?

Urxx.6840

I understand why people don’t like it. But you don’t seem to comprehend why some of us do.

Everyone’s only reply to those of us who like it is just “Go back to WoW, since they perfected it”.

Nobody has a problem with the fact you like vertical progression. The problem arises because you are in denial of the fact this is vertical progression and it’s not what they said they would do with the game.

If you said “I see they aren’t doing what they said, since they introduced vertical progression, but honestly I prefer the game this way” nobody would argue.

tkalamba.2541

To register my displeasure, I won’t be logging in for the Lost Shores event. Anyone else?

Not I, the whole Lost Shore’s event looks too interesting. Why not skip the dungeon, and enjoy the rest of the content? The whole concept of basically colonizing the island sounds awesome.

Posted by: Nerth.3940

Nerth.3940

My dear Loosifah, leveling to max level is not gear progression, new content doesn’t equal gear progression. You can spin it however you like.

“This journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”-Lao Tzu

Posted by: Mega Messiah.1734

Mega Messiah.1734

“73 + 22 = 100!” – Nexus

Posted by: Crater.1625

Crater.1625

I dissent, If I take a loss because I acted based on what you said and then you do something else, that damages me no matter if the thing you did is good or bad.

On top of that ascended is also bad. But them not keeping their words is a problem in itself.

I agree that it’s a problem, and I also agree that the most reasonable conclusion one could draw from what ArenaNet did say pre-release is that there would not be any gear treadmill of this kind. But I don’t think it’s the primary problem.

And more importantly, it’s too easy to derail the argument if you let it be framed as “If ArenaNet didn’t say they wouldn’t do this, then it’s a perfectly fine thing for them to do”. Because although the most reasonable interpretation of their words is, as you say, that there would be no gear treadmill, they did not explicitly say “We will not add any equipment beyond Exotic”.
And as long as you let the argument be about whether or not ArenaNet said this or that, it doesn’t matter how obvious the intent of their pre-release statements was, because someone will always be able to derail your argument by saying “Show me where they said they wouldn’t add a gear grind”, or “Show me where they said there wouldn’t ever be anything better than what they had in the game at launch”, or “Show me where they specifically said Exotics”.

Ignore it. It doesn’t matter. Make your case based on the fact that Ascended equipment is bad for the game with no significant upside to justify its existence. Because that’s what does matter, and that’s the argument that proponents shy away from, every time.

Sky.9347

I won’t log in for it, and then I will continue not logging in forever.

Posted by: pregnable.1954

pregnable.1954

Why can’t you get it?

And why can’t you get that the game’s nowhere near complete and that there’s already a progression system in place? They’re just adding a tier that they never said wasn’t going to be there.

Granted if they keep adding new tiers it’ll upset me as much as anyone else; but currently they have kept to their intention of no gear treadmill. A single step is far from a treamill.

If that were true then the same logic would apply if they added in 5 new tiers every day and they would still not be lying.

The way you guys are talking there is no possible way for Anet to lie, because they could have planned it all along.

Even if they say they “we are lying” you could say they did not finish that statement yet and it was meant to be “we are NOT lying” so it was not a touch ranger.

Posted by: Angrec.6970

Angrec.6970

Not I, the whole Lost Shore’s event looks too interesting. Why not skip the dungeon, and enjoy the rest of the content? The whole concept of basically colonizing the island sounds awesome.

Im leaving the game if they put the ascendent gear in and possibly still will if they leave infusion in (experienced it before in other games and dont want to have to deal with that again), but I will at least show my support for the stellar events (mk event was fantastic) by at least logging in to see them before I leave the game. Ill at least show my support for that team that way.

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

Here is an official Anet response on the German forums, even through google translae it is a better response than the non-response of Chris Whiteside

https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Einige-Fragen-zum-November-Update-mit-Blick-auf-die-Zukunft/first#post158833

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag

Posted by: The Moment Ends.1635

The Moment Ends.1635

I cant believe people are complaining they have extra things to do. So youd rather have less things to do? Makes sense.

Posted by: Tyr.1965

Tyr.1965

Oh I get it. I played WoW for 7+ years, crafted 4 legendaries and rode the gear treadmill for 13 tiers. I got tired of it and quit for GW2. It was so refreshing to finally get off the treadmill and play how I wanted, when I wanted, without fear of being excluded from content because I didn’t grind enough gear. Now they’re going back on all that. I’m sorry some of you had no clue what you were buying when you bought this game, but the rest of us bought Guild Wars and what they’re doing to this game with the new dungeon is not Guild Wars.

Posted by: Cactus Brawler.7415

Cactus Brawler.7415

Kinda odd that the guy doesn’t know that currently, Exotics and Legendarys have the same stats.

So they are moving to bridge a gap, that isn’t actually there?

Makes me wonder if the guy is actually working there, or if some new starter borrowed his log on details to post that.

Posted by: chronus.1326

chronus.1326

We have dissected that post long ago. It contradicts itself (and previous claims) on several levels and the writer should go be a politican intead. More money in that job.

Loosifah.4738

Then I guess a bunch of you are leaving for good; because they are putting ascension and infusion gear into the game.

Such a shame that you can’t get over them adding a single tier to the top after only 3 months of the game being released. But I guess everyone wants their ‘hard work’ of doing whatever they wanted to to make money for gear to not have been in vain.

tkalamba.2541

Kinda odd that the guy doesn’t know that currently, Exotics and Legendarys have the same stats.

Makes me wonder if the guy is actually working there, or if some new starter borrowed his log on details to post that.

its not a gap in stats, but the actual acquisition of the gear. You can easily get exotics rather quickly, some people have multiple sets. I got my full stuff in 3 days. Legendaries on the other hand have a massive amount of time comitment and work required. Ascended is designed to close the gap between the two.

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

I cant believe people are complaining they have extra things to do. So youd rather have less things to do? Makes sense.

No, I’d rather have fun things to do, not have to grind dungeons that I don’t consider fun. Why can’t these items be immediately available in WvWvW and pve now?

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Cactus Brawler.7415

It is actually less things to do.

Currently with horizontal progression you can do what you want. Want to go do an old zone? Sure the karma and gold you pick up can be used to buy end game stuff.

Want to just craft? You can craft end game stuff.

Want to PVP? Two options one that grants end game gear, and one that is gear requirement less.

Run dungeons? Sure the explorable modes net you tokens for end game gear.

With vertical progression we run out of that. You have to do content A so that you can be geared for content B, which you need to gear up in for doing content C. If you are not doing that, you are no longer progressing.

Loosifah.4738

These items aren’t even available yet, and they haven’t explicitly explained exactly how to acquire them other than through the dungeon. All they’ve said is the dungeon is not the only way to acquire ascension items.

Angrec.6970

Then I guess a bunch of you are leaving for good; because they are putting ascension and infusion gear into the game.

Such a shame that you can’t get over them adding a single tier to the top after only 3 months of the game being released. But I guess everyone wants their ‘hard work’ of doing whatever they wanted to to make money for gear to not have been in vain.

I cant get over it because I joined this game SPECIFICALLY because of the whole promise of “hit max gear and not have to keep regearing”, plus gw1’s example of doing this. I played wow for years and got tired of the constant gear progression, I came to this because of the lack of that and the combat system. So one of the key reasons I came for is being removed? No, if I wanted that type of game I would go play wow again.

Posted by: Deth.4109

Deth.4109

FOX, you literally said every thing that i thought about how ascendeds work. im glad to see im not the only one who is looking at it from this standpoint, i mean i love Gw2 and i figured the devs may have thought of a new possibly better way to bring bout the orginal design goal.
to me exotics as max items are a limitng design feature, comestics are great but how do you make more game content for people like me who allready like how there character looks?, you add in a system that gives me goals beyond just cosmetics like content that last long and has more than 1 central focus.

tkalamba.2541

Here is an official Anet response on the German forums, even through google translae it is a better response than the non-response of Chris Whiteside

https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Einige-Fragen-zum-November-Update-mit-Blick-auf-die-Zukunft/first#post158833

Google Translate kinda make it hard to read, but worth seeing some of the details anyways.

Sky.9347

its not a gap in stats, but the actual acquisition of the gear. You can easily get exotics rather quickly, some people have multiple sets. I got my full stuff in 3 days. Legendaries on the other hand have a massive amount of time comitment and work required. Ascended is designed to close the gap between the two.

This was just a problem with wording.

You can get some exotics quickly. The better skins take longer.

They could have taken a whole group of Legendary Precursors and other nice T3 cultural stuff and whatnot, and called it Ascended with a new text color.

I would have loved it.

But, they changed the stats by 8%.

Now, I and many others are done. (assuming, of course, that this is not corrected)

Posted by: Flynch.6034

Flynch.6034

Looks very interesting indeed. Google translate butchers it, but it looks like they know what they’re doing, or at least are very aware of the audience.

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

I’ve read the responses made on the German forum and I must say, I am still disappointed.

They knew the changes will cause anger and they expected it, but still they decided to make the announcement about the new gear basically as late as possible, thus denying the players any possibility of planning their actions / purchases accordingly. Thanks so much.

They are hoping that “releasing the new gear slowly will mitigate the feeling of a treadmill”. Yes, because they very well know it is a …. treadmill and instead of option for something else, they decided to just try to powder it up as much as possible. How sweet.

I am still asking myself why the whole Infusion Progression business wasn’t bolted down to a new gear slot altogether, leaving almost everyone happy.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

Cactus Brawler.7415

Except, Ascended has better stats than Exotics, and Legendary will be changed to match Ascended when the Ascended weapons come out.

If it was about the current gap between legendary and exotic, Ascended gear would just have the same stats as exotic, but fancier graphics and particles, fancier than Exotic, but not as good as the Legendary weapons.

Posted by: chronus.1326

chronus.1326

Hurr durr… some of you need to actually read the kitten announcements all of it.

I hope your not the columba from aion… if so that would explain a few things >.>.

From your post, it seems that apparently we were right in that defending this patch is only possible from complete ignorance.

Posted by: The Moment Ends.1635

The Moment Ends.1635

No, I’d rather have fun things to do, not have to grind dungeons that I don’t consider fun. Why can’t these items be immediately available in WvWvW and pve now?

But other people do find it fun. Anything they do will always piss someone off.

Angrec.6970

I’ve read the responses made on the German forum and I must say, I am still disappointed.

They knew the changes will cause anger and they expected it, but still they decided to make the announcement about the new gear basically as late as possible, thus denying the players any possibility of planning their actions / purchases accordingly. Thanks so much.

They are hoping that “releasing the new gear slowly will mitigate the feeling of a treadmill”. Yes, because they very well know it is a …. treadmill and instead of option for something else, they decided to just try to powder it up as much as possible. How sweet.

I am still asking myself why the whole Infusion Progression business wasn’t bolted down to a new gear slot altogether, leaving almost everyone happy.

Even infusion in itself is a horrendous thing. Every other game that had it had to remove it due to how much players absolutely despised it. Not to mention its negative aspects on gameplay.

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Looks very interesting indeed. Google translate butchers it, but it looks like they know what they’re doing, or at least are very aware of the audience.

Disappointing. No info about a compensation for the players that lost time and money in obsolete gear. Confirmation that they will NOT say Ascended is the last because they might want to make another level later …

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

Hurr durr… some of you need to actually read the kitten announcements all of it.

I hope your not the columba from aion… if so that would explain a few things >.>.

I read the announcement. It said available over time. What did I miss?

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.