Tribal armor set

Tribal armor set

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Athena.3579

Athena.3579

Looking around everywhere just to see if it made its way back into the game… No luck so far.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

I want this set so badly! Please ANet – do something and bring it back!

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Siesta.3867

Siesta.3867

Anet don’t give a **** about this
Im a huge skin fan so I even offered 500 dollars just for the chest/ legging/ boots, but I got completely dismissed.

I have seriously submitted more than 5 support tickets about this tribal armor set missing issue.

I also asked them if they could actually talk to people who are in charge of making decisions rather than just sit there and tell me “no the armor set is not available” I mean duhhhh I know its unavailable that’s why I need you to ask someone who knows.

but yea you know, they couldn’t be bothered so for all my 5 tickets I got the exact same reply.

although they were quite polite so you couldn’t really be mad at them at all…

good job anet

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

500 dollars for tribal armor pieces? I have the whole set and I hardly use it because its ugly

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

if people keep asking for past pvp content to be added then i’ll gladly take an Air Filtration Device , Wings of the Sunless and some super weapon skins
;)
why can’t people let past content remain as past content?

Tribal armor set

Serophous.9085

if people keep asking for past pvp content to be added then i’ll gladly take an Air Filtration Device , Wings of the Sunless and some super weapon skins
;)

This armor was only obtainable by chance in the MF in spvp. In other words, grind and salvage for the chance at the mats you need for a chance for this armor to even be spat back out.

People want it back because the method to obtain it was absurd.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

;)

Because it’s not. The tribal armor and other pvp “exclusive” armor aren’t past content. From the start they are something they didn’t really think through. Having it named as “Masquerade” armor, with the PvE Masquerade icon for months pretty much show that they didn’t think it through.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: SkylightMoon.2098

SkylightMoon.2098

im sure we’ll get a reskinned gemstore release soon.

Tribal armor set

RedStar.4218

This armor was only obtainable by chance in the MF in spvp. In other words, grind and salvage for the chance at the mats you need for a chance for this armor to even be spat back out.

People want it back because the method to obtain it was absurd.

You gotta be kidding. Or you have to be the unluckiest players in the world. With the amount of glory obtained to get to rank 30 you should have had way more than enough of it to “play” with the MF (because the recipe had what ? a 50% chance to give you the piece you wanted).
Oh and you also had the rank up chest, which again, you should have had way more than enough glory to buy a dozen.

Getting to rank 30 was a grind. But once you were there, it was easy as hell to get it.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

;)

Air Filtration Device is buyable on the trading post.

Super weapon skins come back when SAB comes back.

Wings of the Sunless is another overlooked item, and should be added to the laurel vendor.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

im sure we’ll get a reskinned gemstore release soon.

Regular fire or green fire?

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Siesta.3867

Siesta.3867

up up up

up up up

anet please answer us

up up up

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Kross.6428

Kross.6428

Uhh… because it is not “past content”. These armors weren’t part of some special living story one-time event. Realize it is not just the Tribal set that is unobtainable. Apostle, Stalwart, Marauder, and several other sets are missing from the game. It is ridiculous! You can get the chest piece to several of the missing armor sets through the completion of the personal story. However, the other pieces were lost when they changed the wardrobe system. Why tease us with only one part of the set?

The way I see it… if ANet is capable of programming their new gemstore armors into the game, then they are surely capable enough to re-add content that already existed in the first place. Plain and simple. I don’t get why it is taking so long for something like this to be fixed.

Stormbluff Isle – Baka Royale [Baka]

(edited by Kross.6428)

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Cold steel.9038

Cold steel.9038

6 month ago this thread was started.kitten*ING 6 month we already waiting for tribal set and no luck even to see the answer from arenanet. No luck even to see that arenanet know about this thread…

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Athena.3579

Athena.3579

6 month ago this thread was started.kitten*ING 6 month we already waiting for tribal set and no luck even to see the answer from arenanet. No luck even to see that arenanet know about this thread…

A lot of us have been waiting so much longer than six months unfortunately.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

A lot of us have been waiting so much longer than six months unfortunately.

Your own fault if you waited more than 6months. It was available in PvP. Not interested in pvp? Tough luck, there need to be some rewards for PvP, too.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

How many more threads do people need to make about this? There are plenty already.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

How many more threads do people need to make about this? There are plenty already.

As many as it takes to get the set back.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Thanatos.2691

Thanatos.2691

+1 for Tribal Armor. I wasn’t able to PvP for it when it was available since that was when I was on a public router that would reset every 15 minutes. Perhaps they could introduce it into the gemstore along with a heavy/medium armor set that never made it into the game early on.

Or maybe introduce it as a wintersday gift……………………………… Hint Hint ANet

Golden shackles are still golden.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

+1 for Tribal Armor. I wasn’t able to PvP for it when it was available since that was when I was on a public router that would reset every 15 minutes. Perhaps they could introduce it into the gemstore along with a heavy/medium armor set that never made it into the game early on.

Or maybe introduce it as a wintersday gift……………………………… Hint Hint ANet

because legacy PvP armors and wintersday make totally sense sarcasm

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Agreed. I honestly believe the PvP armor sets were never meant to be permanently removed from the game, but rather reintroduced at a later time. I think we’ve been without them for long enough and am eager to see their return.

I so badly need that tribal armor!

Tribal armor set

Gryphon.2875

Agreed. I honestly believe the PvP armor sets were never meant to be permanently removed from the game, but rather reintroduced at a later time. I think we’ve been without them for long enough and am eager to see their return.

I so badly need that tribal armor!

Me too. My Necromancer would look perfect in that.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Sidious.7459

Sidious.7459

Maybe there are a lot of posts to this topic but more or less is just a discussion about if someone is missing this set or not. ;-)

I would like to know something new, or support other players who want the set back into the game.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

kitten right.

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

Maybe there are a lot of posts to this topic but more or less is just a discussion about if someone is missing this set or not. ;-)

I would like to know something new, or support other players who want the set back into the game.

My ele is very happy about 99.99% of the playerbase not being able to copy his look.

Attachments:

Tribal armor set

RedStar.4218

My ele is very happy about 99.99% of the playerbase not being able to copy his look.

How dead do you think PvP was back then to think that only 0.01% of the playerbase got this armor ?

Tribal armor set

Seabreeze.8437

“ima speshul snoflake!”

Seriously, there’s no reason this should be unobtainable anymore. It’d be like eliminating dungeon armor from the game. It wasn’t any more exclusive than that, it just required an alternate method of unlocking.

I’m sick of the “I have it so you shouldn’t” attitude. Players have been asking for more PvP rewards anyways, and Anet clearly wants to bring more players into PvP. Old PvP armor rewards are the way to do it.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

How dead do you think PvP was back then to think that only 0.01% of the playerbase got this armor ?

Well the PvP community was pretty small, you had to get r30 to reliably get the set (achievement point chests had too many possible outcomes to get a whole set from it), and you had to care enough about the armor to not salvage it.
0.01% of over 3m copies sold are over 300 by the way. Maybe my guess is off, but I am not sure its not significantly more than that.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Am I really the only one that hates how this armor looks? I’m surely on the 0.01% of the playerbase that doesn’t envies your look

If only things could look like the concept arts…

Attachments:

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I hope they add it back purely in spite of people like you who think that excluding players from item acquisition is a good means of player retention.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I remain quite happy to not be able to replicate your ele’s fashion disaster ;D

Still, to each his own. Bring it back, ANet, so I can cross off a few more squares in my wardrobe.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Swag.5364

Swag.5364

Looks like kitten anyway.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

I remain quite happy to not be able to replicate your ele’s fashion disaster ;D

Still, to each his own. Bring it back, ANet, so I can cross off a few more squares in my wardrobe.

If something looks good or bad is in the eye of the beholder. I often get compliments for the look.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I’m sure you do… given all the threads in regards to it.
I despise a lot of the armor, Mal ;D I’d still champion its return.

Tribal armor set

RedStar.4218

Am I really the only one that hates how this armor looks? I’m surely on the 0.01% of the playerbase that doesn’t envies your look

If only things could look like the concept arts…

I’m with you on this. Instead of something sleek, they turned this armor into something that makes your character look fat.

Tribal armor set

Sidious.7459

Good for you But your picture of ele is pretty irrelevant to this topic.

Tribal armor set

Gryphon.2875

Oh is that how it looks?

I thought it would look like the concept art.

My necro looks better than that in his Rainment of the Lich outfit

Still, would be nice for everyone who wants one to be able to get one.

Or, even better, a new version that looks like the concept art. That way, those who have the original can keep that… and we can get a better one

(edited by Gryphon.2875)

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Joey Thompson.8064

Joey Thompson.8064

Lead Game Master

Next

The Tribal armor set and other armor sets that were sPvP-exclusive will be obtainable again at some point in the future. There is no ETA as to when this will happen.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

Yay! Thanks Joey! Keeping my hope fires burning for that Medium set that Arah Pirate boss wears! I only have a couple pieces xD

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Tribal armor set

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

Oh good to know. I have been waiting.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

The Tribal armor set and other armor sets that were sPvP-exclusive will be obtainable again at some point in the future. There is no ETA as to when this will happen.

You honestly made my evening. /cheer /highfive /brohug /handshake

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

I hope it will be harder than completing trivial PvP tracks we have now.

Tribal armor set

Sidious.7459

Thank you for your answer.

Tribal armor set

Seabreeze.8437

Thank you so much for the response, Joey. It’s great to hear that the highly-requested tribal armor will be making a return—hopefully it will be very soon! I’m now eagerly awaiting the chance to obtain this and all the other PvP sets!

Dude, reward tracks would be absolutely fine. You already have the set, as you’ve repeatedly stated (rolls eyes), so how will it’s method of acquisition affect you in any way, shape, or form?

Regardless, this is exciting news for everyone waiting for all these armor sets to finally come back! Consider me hyped!

Thanks again, Joey!

Tribal armor set

Malediktus.9250

Thank you so much for the response, Joey. It’s great to hear that the highly-requested tribal armor will be making a return—hopefully it will be very soon! I’m now eagerly awaiting the chance to obtain this and all the other PvP sets!

Dude, reward tracks would be absolutely fine. You already have the set, as you’ve repeatedly stated (rolls eyes), so how will it’s method of acquisition affect you in any way, shape, or form?

Regardless, this is exciting news for everyone waiting for all these armor sets to finally come back! Consider me hyped!

Thanks again, Joey!

I dont want people to get stuff with less effort than I had to go through.

Tribal armor set

Serophous.9085

Tribal armor set

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

Lead game master, what an epic title.

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

That’ll happen at about the same time as Anet fixes the vanished Human Female animations.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Tribal armor set

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Wow! Now finally we got a straight answer, after all those threads of this best-looking necromancer armor… well done, Anet.. well done.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|