Wallet Hover

Wallet Hover

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Why would you replace the intuitive hover wallet which had a nice list feature with this bulky unattractive space wasting click in UI that doesn’t even retain the same size as my inventory window?

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

I like the redesign for when you click it over the previous one, but yeah I have to agree. No list when hovering seems a step in the wrong direction.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: warduke.1780

warduke.1780

It was probably too confusing for new players.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Did not notice the lack of a hover list last night when I saw the new wallet, but if it’s gone that is really a misstep. I did notice that the wallet is resizable though. So you can make it a lot smaller than the default. It would definitely be nice to have the hover list back, though. Please and thank you, Anet.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Fluxed.5047

Fluxed.5047

Really hope this is a bug. Pretty annoying having to click then re size. Cool they added tabs but really didn’t have that much currency in the first place that I would ever use it.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Everything else about the new wallet is fine in my opinion, but I have to agree that the lost quality of life with the hover-over wallet information will be just that – reduced quality of life. As nitpicky as it can be, it would be nice if ever possible to have that small functionality back. Other than that, looking forward to the update and drunken LA parties.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: timmay.2613

timmay.2613

The hover wallet was a nice addition, no idea why it was removed. I’m mostly sad that the hero menu wallet is gone, that was my primary means of accessing my wallet until the update.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: thor.3904

thor.3904

It would be nice to have both.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Munin.4162

Munin.4162

Having the hover wallet back would be great yeah. Having the new pannel is nice but not if I just want to check something fast. Please bring it back!

Wallet Hover

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I too would like the wallet hover back. I don’t care if the pop-up hover list gets big, It’s nice to see everything at a glance.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: LiaeTwiler.1297

LiaeTwiler.1297

Agreed on wanting the hover wallet back, and the annoyance of the resizing window.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: slpr.2647

slpr.2647

Hey!!! you took away my wallet hover!!!! ima gonna be wantin that back!!! plz

Wallet Hover

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

Would the hover list have gotten too long over time as they added currencies? I think that they should have made the whole bar the button rather than that one square.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

At least you can resize it once and then have the toggle button stay where your mouse is. As long as you aren’t someone who needs to resize your inventory window a lot, it’s not … that bad …

Yeah, I do hope better synergy between the two can be designed in.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

The hover list was super compact, it never took up a lot of space. I doubt it would get too large unless they added at least double what we have right now.

Wallet Hover

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

The hover list would be nice to get back, but whatever anet does they should NOT change the extra resize!

It’s nice to size your inventory differently then the wallet. I like it to see everything in the wallet, but only having a small sized inventory.

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!