What's Missing from Material Storage?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Solaris.4972

Solaris.4972

I agree with pretty much all of these, but I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention Luck? Please let us store luck of all rarities in material storage!

Solaris | IGN: [Name] Solaris
Server: Stormbluff Isle | Guilds: [DRIK], [MATS], [ZERO]

Posted by: Ahkaskar.3906

Ahkaskar.3906

• Blade shards (already covered, just saying though)
  • Luck
  • Vision crystals
  • Milling basins
  • Pile of Salt and Pepper
  • Tenebrous and Shimmering crystals
  • Scribing materials (Lumber cores, pristine feathers, festive transoms, etc)
  • Doubloons definitely
  • Amalgamated gemstones

Some “maybe” items:

• Baubles
  • Potions of PvP reward
  • Potions of WvW reward
  • Piles of Silky Sand

Runes and Sigils would be nice but I honestly think that whole system needs an overhaul more than to be swept under material storage. I would say they make up the largest slice of the “garbage” that I don’t know if I want to keep or toss, and when I mass salvage stuff they’re the equivalent of a memory leak for my inventory. I might be running around WvW and then have to stop and dump runes and sigils before I can play any more.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I agree about blade shards, chak eggs, mysitic forge stones, etc. I also suggest resonating slivers.

Resonating slivers and the higher tier versions are already in material storage …

Posted by: Ighanis.8265

Ighanis.8265

Thank you so much for looking into updating the materials list.

I would also add, Eldritch Scrolls, Siege Novice’s Guide, Siege Grandmaster’s Guide, Anthology of Heroes, and Mystic Runestones.

In terms of Blood Rubies and Petrified Wood unless they are to be come crafting materials, I see them more like map currency. So I would suggest that they get the same treatment as Pristine Fractal Relics. They go into the Account Wallet.

To retain their ability to be broken down into unbound magic simply make something similar to the “Bag of Fractal Relics” that would cost 1 Ruby/wood (perhaps also a few copper to offset the lack of salvage cost) that when opened would net between 25-50 unbound magic. That way the material storage space restriction players have would not be an issue, and if they will never be used to “craft” anything directly then it does not make sense to put them in a space mainly for crafting components.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m on board with the outlined limitations.

Here’s my list:

• Milling Stones (essential for linseed refinement)

You mean Basins yes? The Stones do go into Mat storage now.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

More uses for limited-use materials like Watchwork Sprockets, Blade Shards, Foxifre Clusters, Pristine Toxic Spores, etc.

This is the biggest thing for me. Things that go into the material storage should have multiple uses. So those that already are, or are highly likely to go in, should too. If they aren’t to have a lot of usage, like people suspect for the Shards of Endevour, then please remove them instead. This said:

Definitly should be added:

• Blade Shards
  • All Doubloons
  • Tenebrous Crystals
  • Shimmering Crystals
  • Scribing Stuff bought from decoration merchant or guild trader – there’s quite a lot, but especially Milling Basins, since every crafting profession uses them (sans Jeweler…)
  • Bottle of Elonian Wine
  • Philosopher’s Stones
  • Mystic Crystals
  • Icy Runestones

Maybe should be added (I’m iffy on them – they’re rather limited in use, but they’re long-term hold ons and can gather even after you no longer need them):

• Chak Eggs
  • Recovered Metal Plate
  • Golden Fractal Relics
  • Amalgamated Gemstones
  • <Region> Lumber Cores
  • Augur’s Stones
  • Black Lion Ticket Scraps
  • Legendary Insights

What should NOT be added, imo, but are listed a lot in this thread:

• Gifts for legendary crafting (seriously why do people list these? Don’t they count as Linsey’s “definitely not” crafted components?)
  • Ambrite Fossils – they have such limited use, and such limited gain, no point.
  • Petrified Wood & Bloodstone Rubies (they are not crafting materials. They’re a vendor item. I’d rather them put into the wallet and new vendor items to buy unbound magic made available instead)
  • Agony Infusions (they feel more akin to sigils an runes that could be upgraded than actual crafting materials)
  • Baubles (shouldn’t be changed due to SAB mechanics)
  • Bauble Bubbles (should be put into the wallet)
  • Queen’s Gauntlet Ticket (should be put into the wallet)
  • Continue Coin (should be put into the wallet)
  • Integrated Fractal Matrices (should be put into the wallet; afaik no crafting use)
Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

(edited by Konig Des Todes.2086)

Posted by: FalesnaPotvora.3075

FalesnaPotvora.3075

I have two bank tabs full of scribing materials. At least things that are not crafted but obtained by gathering (lumber cores, seeds..), droped form enemies (feathers, visages..) or bought from vendor should go to storage.

Others than that:

Mystic crystals
Mystic forge stones
Anthologies of heroes
Philosophers’ stones
Writs of experience
Tomes of knowledge
Icy runestones
Legendary insights
Blood rubies (or make it currency)
Petrified wood (or make it currency)
Fractal research pages
Golden fractal relics
Gift of exploration (mb other gifts too, but at least the exploration one)
Doublons
Shimmering crystals
Amalgamated Gemstones
Baubles
Bauble baubbles
Continue coins could be currency
Chak eggs
Reclaimed metal scraps
+1 agony resistance
Unidentified fossilized insect
Augurs’ stones
Vission and lesser vision crystals
Unidentified dyes
Boxes of fun

Some materials that drop with unlocked legendary collections and are labeled as “crafting material” (it’s not necessary, but logicaly it should be treated like other crafting materials)
i.e. Meteorite ores

But definitely scribing materials. Those are the worst :D

(edited by FalesnaPotvora.3075)

Posted by: Fierce Deity.2763

Fierce Deity.2763

[Musical Bass Guitar]?

Posted by: skillze.7689

skillze.7689

Integrated Fractal Matrices, amalgamated gemstones, reclaimed metal plates, chak eggs, petrified wood, blood rubies, mystic forge stones, tattered bat wings, ,mystic binding agents, doubloons, milling basins, all the gifts for legendaries and bloodstone shards, scribe items and guild weapon/ armor items shimmering/tenebrous crystals

if i can think of more i would like to see added i will edit later

Posted by: celticdragon.9370

celticdragon.9370

I for one would love to see the storage caps raised, as I’m sure anyone who has whole bags – or even whole alts – reserved for storing bloodstone dust and empyreal fragments can attest to. Why can we only store 250 items? Why not 500? or 999?

Aside from that, writs and tomes of experience, and boosters.

you can buy more storage from the gem store i hold 1k of everything

You can buy expanders to store up to 2000 of everything.

Did not know. Thanks!

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Chak Eggs and Reclaimed Metal Plates are primarily a currency, their only crafting purpose is legendary armor AFAIK. They just don’t belong in mat storage. Likewise, things like black lion ticket scraps also don’t belong in mat storage because they have nothing to do with crafting.

What I would like to see added to Mat storage:

• Blade Shards
  • Amalgamated Gemstones
  • Resonating slivers/fragment/core/lodestone
  • Shining/Tenebruous crystals
  • All legendary gifts (exploration, gift of magic, gifts from dungeons)
  • +1 Agony Infusions
  • Mystic Crystals
  • Mystic Forge stones

EDIT: That said, I am still very seriously considering things like Chak Eggs, Blood Rubies, and Petrified Wood.

Just a thought….but couldn’t these in fact be considered currencies and be added to the wallet instead?

No because the rubies/wood can be salvaged and sold to merchants.

So? They are nothing more than a currency, you can’t craft anything with them period. So they have no place in the material storage. The solution to those is to make them like Pristine Fractal relics. Turn them into a currency, and offer a vendor option to buy unbound magic with them. Simple.

Please remember that this is “Material Storage”. Not “Stuff I Don’t Want To Spend Bank Slots On Storage”. Items that are not used in crafting or mystic forge recipes are VERY unlikely to be chosen. Sigils, Runes, Tomes of Knowledge, Boosters, etc are all not going to be chosen to add.

EDIT: That said, I am still very seriously considering things like Chak Eggs, Blood Rubies, and Petrified Wood.

Yeah, let’s not forget it’s about Material Storage. For those suggesting Boosters, Sigils and stuff… if it would be added, think about what would happen to those when you choose Deposit Material O.o

That’s also a good way to think of it actually. Think on what would be good to be simply stored by hitting Deposit Material.

And my suggestions: pretty much what others said but one I can recall from top of my mind is Pile of Auric Dust. I have almost a row in bank filled with those :/

Auric Dust already goes into mat storage. Its just so plentiful and easy to get that mat storage fills up almost immediately

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

• Gifts for legendary crafting; seriously why do people list these? Don’t they count as Linsey’s “definitely not” crafted components?

People are listing the Exploration Gifts which you get just for completing maps. If you’re not 100% sure you’ll never ever ever craft a legendary, they are time consuming enough to gather that you need to hold onto them, which uses a slot for something that you won’t be accessing very often.

I agree that Gifts one only crafts by intent shouldn’t use up Mat Storage, but those HoT Map Gifts and World Completion Gifts can happen to players not specifically going for them.

Posted by: Sagiso.4738

Sagiso.4738

Things I’d like to see:
-Blade shards
-Amalgamated Gemstones
-Blade Shards.
-Tenebrous & Shimmering Crystals
-Badges of Tribute
-Integrated Fractal Matrices
-Augur’s Stone
-Mystic Crystals
-Philosopher’s Stones
-Doubloons
-Milling Basins

Vision Crystals, Lesser Vision Crystals, +1 Agony Infusions

Vision Crystals can be salvaged so I wouldn’t add those but Augur’s Stone instead.
Also Agony Infusions? I think they’d have to add all the tiers then and that’s not going to happen. You get more than a stack of +1 infusions in two days just from dailies. So no use for that :"D

(edited by Sagiso.4738)

Posted by: Zinchmwah.2067

Zinchmwah.2067

I don’t want to be the black sheep of the forum but about a month or so ago I did come up with something is both not, sort of and mainly to do with the material storage.
(Main idea)
I had a few ideas of my own.
1. 1 button click for unloading all materials into bag. Each section will have its own button like ascended or holiday materials to unload everything in that square loaded into your bag for selling on the TP so we don’t have to mass double click them all.
(Sort of idea)
2. Sigils and runes deposit slots. Every other upgrade material gets treated as a deposit able item except runes and sigils. I feel like they too should have their own since they actually CAN be used in certain crafting sessions and would help save people their bag space when mass salvaging all their items they don’t have to relieve them selves by taking their important time to go to a merchant and click for days to sell each singular sigil when they could just stack in the bank depository for later bulk selling or crafting.

(Off topic idea)
3. A warning or notification pop up that can request from you or passively salvage any or all specified items (Greens, blues, yellows etc., like it does already) so people don’t overexert them selves at a time of need for bag spaces and can’t leave at the moment because they’re doing something highly prioritized. We can specify when this action can appear or be taken by how many bag spaces we have left.

Probably a too demanding idea and a waste of time; but wanted to throw it out there.

Basically the only thing that can accurately count as relevant to what’s missing from storage is.. sigils.. but that probably wouldn’t happen.

Posted by: xAtri.9378

xAtri.9378

Mystic Crystals
Philosopher Stones
Petrified Wood
Blood Rubies
+1 Agony Infusions
Amalgamated Gemstones
Chak Eggs
Lesser Vision Crystal
Vision Crystal
Anthology of Heroes
Agonized Essence
Mystic Forge Stone
Teneberous Crytsals
Shimmering Crystals

Stat Inscriptions / Isignias – I’m not sure if people have insignias lying around to make it worth adding

Milling Basin? (used to make flax→linseed oil) – Other such items that are bought from vendors to be used in other crafting recepies.

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

In order of priority

Legendary Insights
Vision Crystals
Petrified Wood & Blood Rubies
Mystic forge stones
Anthologies of heroes
Philosophers’ stones
Mystic Crystals
Mystic Forge stones
Icy runestones

The following would be a nice QoL bonus but to be frank I don’t expect them to be added:
Amalgamated Gemstones
Reclaimed Metal Plates
Legendary gifts

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

Posted by: SkyRif.4689

SkyRif.4689

This item is part of a collection That should be material storage deployable no?

Also unlimeted slots? PLEASE!!!

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Not on my List
These are things that I think ought to be in the wallet or otherwise handled differently by the game. I don’t want them to be in the Vault at all, material storage or bank.

Ideally, most of these could be turned into a consumable than when used deposited into wallet, like bags of airship parts do now.

• Chak Eggs & Reclaimed Plates — these are currency and have no need to be ‘stored’
  • +X AR (other than +1, these are all refined, although I would love it if there was room for all)
  • Legendary Insights — this is a currency, isn’kitten

Those items will be used for mystic forge recipes when legendary armor becomes craftable, so they arent currencies

This item is part of a collection That should be material storage deployable no?

Also unlimeted slots? PLEASE!!!

No need, collection items can be sold to vendor or deleted

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

• Gifts for legendary crafting; seriously why do people list these? Don’t they count as Linsey’s “definitely not” crafted components?

People are listing the Exploration Gifts which you get just for completing maps. If you’re not 100% sure you’ll never ever ever craft a legendary, they are time consuming enough to gather that you need to hold onto them, which uses a slot for something that you won’t be accessing very often.

I agree that Gifts one only crafts by intent shouldn’t use up Mat Storage, but those HoT Map Gifts and World Completion Gifts can happen to players not specifically going for them.

People are listing all gifts, though. Some more specific than others. I can maybe agree with the mapping ones, but that’s just one slot (two if you map all of HoT and Core). That’s not a big deal at all.

But folks are adding the crafted ones and the dungeon gifts too, which need to be made first. And let’s face it: if you don’t have the space for those gifts, why make/buy them?

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Millin basin, GH crystals, vision crystals, wood/ rubies from new maps, chak eggs, reclaimed weapon parts.

Posted by: kousei.5914

kousei.5914

My list would be:
Mystic Forge Stones
Legendary Insights
Petrified Wood
Blood Rubies
Chak eggs
Reclaimed Metal Plates
Golden Fractal Relics
Vision Crystals (all types)
Tenebrous/Shimmering Crystals
Doubloons (all types)
Scribing mats (lumber cores, Strategic Defense Map of the Mists, etc.)
+1 Agony Infusions
Amalgamated Gemstones

Leader of Marked Souls [MkS]
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Chris.6253

Chris.6253

I don’t have to say it, but just to make sure that it’s a resounding statement, Blade Shards definitely need a tab. So do, I believe, the crafting components specifically related to legendary weapons.

Some of those not-quite-currencies-but-not-crafting-items (like chak eggs, and reclaimed metal plates) either need to be on the material storage, or finally added to the wallet. How and why did those become a thing, anyway?

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

infusions

as for petrified wood and bloodstone rubies they also take inventory space, but if they become currency does that mean they will become unsalvageable? While it take 2 clicks to salvage one by one the magic from those is worth it

Posted by: Raje.6234

Raje.6234

This might be a stretch and possibly something to think about for the future, but what about adding bank tabs for Holiday/Event items.
I’m a bit of a hoarder and I usually save items/food from holiday events for the next year.
In fact I have a couple stacks of Baubles from SAB, Still have candy canes, etc…from Wintersday, potions, etc…
What about all the mining tools? My bank is full of them from Wintersday boxes, or at least allow those to stack.
Just a thought.

This. For in the future. Something like Festival currency or collectibles. I have lots of leftovers, too. I don’t always have the time to get the full amount needed to trade in during Festivals and I end up saving it “just in case” because then I’d need to start all over again. :/

As for now.. just about everything everyone else has already said. I have often wondered why there wasn’t a spot for doubloons…

Posted by: Deihnyx.6318

Deihnyx.6318

Looking at my inventory right now:
- Blood rubies
- Petrified wood
- Legendary insights
- Mystic Forge Stones
- Shimmering Crystals
- Tenebrous Crytals
- Doubloons
- Golden Relics (or at least a sink please)

Posted by: Zodiak.6875

Zodiak.6875

All types of Boosters
All forms of Banners
Utility Primers
Metabolic Primer
Instant Repair Canisters

Tomes of Knowledge
Writs of Experience
Experience Scroll

Anthology of Heroes
Mystic Crystal
Philosopher’s Stone

Gemstore Toys
Box o’ Fun

WvW Siege Blueprints
Raid Boss bits and piece you craft with

Black Lion Miniature Claim Tickets
Black Lion Chests

Continue Coin
Jolbreakers
Ugly Wool Hats
Ugly Wool Socks
Ugly Wool Sweaters
Mad King Key Fragments

Unidentified Fossilized Insects

Posted by: Totling.7285

Totling.7285

Most everything I’d ever want has already been named (Shimmering and Tenebrous Crystals please, please), but I’d really like to bring up:
- Book cover
- Sheets of paper
- Sheets of sandpaper

If we can make and deposit bolts of cloth, and planks of wood, I think sheets of paper would also be good to store!

Posted by: Doomer.9536

Doomer.9536

I will recommend the following items I repeatedly get and end up stacking in my bank.

Experience Scrolls
Boosters
Writs or Experience
Mystic Forge Stones
Black Lion scraps and Tickets
Krytan and Alpine Lumber Cores
Reclaimed Metal Plates
Tonics
Chak Eggs
Petrified Wood
Gifts of _________ (I have tons of these for various things)
Enchantment Powder
Amalgamated gemstones
Power Cores
Vision crystals
Blueprints

I would like to ask you reconsider on the Chak Acid, Crowbars, Exalted Keys, Machetes etc…….

Posted by: LinseyMurdock

Previous

LinseyMurdock

Game Designer

Next

I agree about blade shards, chak eggs, mysitic forge stones, etc. I also suggest resonating slivers.

I undertsand why you don’t want to put crafted things in. Would it be hard to at least make more things stackable in the bank, like the various salvage kits, harvesting tools, etc.?

Every month I end up getting quite a few BL salvage kits. It’s great to get them for free, but it would be even better if they stacked.

It would be extremely hard, if not impossible to make those things stack.

Lead Designer – Living World

Posted by: DaG.5103

DaG.5103

It’s been said already, but I’m posting again to reiterate because I think this would lead to a large improvement and streamlining of game systems. I understand this takes more work but I feel like this is worth it:

Blood Rubies & Petrified Wood – along with future (and possibly more at present) map “super currencies” – should be placed in the wallet if possible, and vendors should sell a salvageable or simply clickable wad of Unbound Magic to restore that functionality to the currency.

By implementing the system this way, it unifies the concepts of design and provides groundwork for the implementation of future content. Rather than having some currencies go to the wallet, some go to the bank, and some do neither, they can all go to the wallet and players will have an easier time figuring out what to do with the new thing they just got. The consistency between releases will be one of the biggest benefits, as unified concepts help players more easily digest what’s happening when being thrown into a pile of new stuff. It’s building groundwork for the future and simplifying the present, so as long as the resources are there, I really suggest looking into it as an option.

At some point, when dev time and resources are available, the Wallet can get a much needed future-proofing upgrade of Tabs to sort currencies (General, Dungeons, Current Events, Heart of Thorns, Xpac 2, etc), but for now, the BEST solution is to just get them in the wallet and add the item to the vendors.

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

space.
stack limit.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

All inscriptions
All insignias

Can you all just do some data analytics and view what’s in player’s bank slots / guild banks and then remove the already in storage inventory / any weapons/armor/chests?

Example, if Tattered Bat Wings shows up in 20% of bank storage (and it’s used in a recipe), wouldn’t that be a solid flag?

Also, purdy please, can we get a refrigerator for food / utility items?

A toy chest for all my gemstore/gizmo items? (Executioner Axe Toy, Enchanted Broom, Musical Instruments, etc. and maybe adds some spots for Boosters or Endless Potions, etc.)

I’ve stopped buying gemstore gizmos because I don’t have the room in the bank.

:D

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

I undertsand why you don’t want to put crafted things in. Would it be hard to at least make more things stackable in the bank, like the various salvage kits, harvesting tools, etc.?

Every month I end up getting quite a few BL salvage kits. It’s great to get them for free, but it would be even better if they stacked.

While on this subject, would it be possible to stack things like armor/weapon boxes like the ones we get from reward tracks? For example if I get 2 Arah Weapon Boxes, I need a separate bank slot for each one, while other gear boxes are able to be stacked. Can this please be looked into?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Posted by: Possessed Priest.2870

Possessed Priest.2870

A lot of people are suggesting things which don’t really fit into material storage, but more the wallet…

Here’s a divide:

For storage:
Blade Shards (many mystic forge and crafting professions)
Tenebrous / Shimmering Crystals (used in many crafting professions)
Mystic Forge Stones (Used in several mystic forge recipes)
Philosopher’s Stones (Used in several mystic forge recipes)
Mystic Crystals (Used in several mystic forge recipes and also guild upgrades)
Golden Fractal Relics (Used in many mystic forge recipes)
Doubloons (Used in numerous crafting recipes and the forge)
Etc

For wallet:
Legendary Insights (although used in a single recipe, so perhaps the above)
Black Lion Scraps
Tomes (I have several stacks of these, but only used in guild upgrades)
Petrified Wood & Bloodstone Rubies (if Bandit Crests and Geodes can be a wallet currency, these should too)
Baubles
Etc

(edited by Possessed Priest.2870)

Posted by: WeedyZeGreedy.8635

WeedyZeGreedy.8635

I agree that keys should NEVER go there. However the keychain tab should have sub categories such as dungeons, HoT maps etc and maybe even a favorite tab where you can move those important to you. Furthermore all silverwaste keys, crowbars, chak acid and exalted keys should be added to currency tab. Sorry for being off topic but would be better than just adding items to the material storage that is not even a big deal anyway.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

How about stuff like the PvP reward boxes?

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Unrelated to the primary thrust of this topic, but couldn’t you add a Mystic Forge recipe to combine 4 25-use BL kits into 1 100-use BL kit, and then 2 100-use BL kits with 2 25-use BL kits to get a 250-use BL kit? That would be pretty legendary if so, because I currently have ~30 BL kits and they’re way too valuable to just waste.

How about stuff like the PvP reward boxes?

You’re intended to open those, not store them.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

Don’t forget event items such as: Bauble and Bauble Bubble pls!!!

Or can they at least make it into currency storage?

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Posted by: Mikhael.2391

Mikhael.2391

Any possibility to explain why threads like this are not made about balance in the professions forums? Nobody asks and its really important to have balance instead of room for farming materials.

Different team

Doesnt seem to exist “a team” since it never happened.

Posted by: Janika.9014

Janika.9014

Teleport to Friend
Item boosters
Celebration boosters
WXP boosters
Experience boosters
Crafting boosters
Heroic boosters
Enchanted combat boosts
Bank Access Expresses
Trading Post Expresses
Merchant Expresses
Milling basins
Blood rubies
Petrified wood

14 slots freed that I could absolutely use for anything else!

Posted by: Noob Beginnings.5902

Noob Beginnings.5902

I’d like the possibility of setting ‘favourites’ to keep track of what materials I want to keep in the material storage and which I don’t mind taking out to either donate to guild hall or sell.

Posted by: Neumonics.4603

Neumonics.4603

Please add lore books. Like Scarlet’s diary, and the journals from the Bloodstone fen.

Posted by: inuyoukainoyume.9026

inuyoukainoyume.9026

The stacked items in my bank now that fit the criteria are -

-Pile of Silky Sand (works like snowflakes, so why not?)
-Everything non-WvW bought from Miyani (Mystic Crystal, Bottle of Elonian Wine, etc) PLEASE!!!
-Mystic Forge Stone
-Gem Store consumables (Revive Orb, Merchant Express, etc), only suggesting since we get them regularly from login rewards
-Historical Event Currencies (Mordrem Bloom, Found Belonging, etc), or let me exchange them for karma or something…
-Mini Queen Jennah (srsly, what am I supposed to do with all these?)
-Reclaimed Metal Plate
-Vision Crystal, Lesser Vision Crystal
-Blade Shard
-Shimmering Crystal, Tenebrous Crystal
-Golden Fractal Relic
-Chak Egg

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

I assume the whole WvW community would appreciate to see siege blueprints (of all “rarities”, and maybe also including traps) added to the material storage.

Thanks for considering.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

Posted by: Dinosaurs.8674

Dinosaurs.8674

Unrelated to the primary thrust of this topic, but couldn’t you add a Mystic Forge recipe to combine 4 25-use BL kits into 1 100-use BL kit, and then 2 100-use BL kits with 2 25-use BL kits to get a 250-use BL kit? That would be pretty legendary if so, because I currently have ~30 BL kits and they’re way too valuable to just waste.

yeah if i could replace my 25-use kits with 10x less 250-use kits that would be pretty swell

X T D.6458

Please add lore books. Like Scarlet’s diary, and the journals from the Bloodstone fen.

A tab in the bank for story items would be really nice, there is only so much room for account bound items.. And there will only be more coming in the future. I like keeping stuff from the living stories but running low on space…

Posted by: Sazdek.6830

Sazdek.6830

Blood Rubies
Petrified Wood
Chak Eggs
Siege weapon blueprints
Golden Fractal Relics
Tenebrous/Shimmering Crystals
Vial of Cadmium Salts
Infusions? Maybe following the purchasable sizes that you can get from the fractals (+1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
Black Lion Claim Tickets/Scraps.

Tonic storage? Doubtful but Just wanted to toss it out there anyways.

Mystic Forge items maybe? Philosopher’s Stones, mystic crystals, mystic forge stones, etc.

Long shot items: How about the various gifts we can craft/receive? I’m fairy casual but I’m sitting on gifts of exploration, jungle, fleet, maguuma, Skirmishing, competitor, battle, and chak.

Tarnished Coast
Skaukatt – Engi
Cräsher – Warrior

X T D.6458

What about an item from the BL vendors that allow us to convert 10 bl salvage kits into 1 with 250 uses, assuming those 10 are not used.

X T D.6458

forum bug…

15/quaggans

Posted by: Scanntraxx Spellblade.3814

Scanntraxx Spellblade.3814

Anything that is used for a material in crafting. Even legendary crafting should go to material storage. Things that act more like a currency should go to a wallet instead.