What's Missing from Material Storage?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chyanne Waters.8719

Chyanne Waters.8719

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Might be because it’s very late, but I’m not even sure what you’re trying to say. I guess you’re trying to say there should be an option to sell bank tab capacity expanders (i.e. mats inside the item storage can be stacked up to 500/750/…/2000) but that would most likely be a whole lot of hassle as both storages work differently I assume.

If you can stack 250 items in the regular bank tabs you can stack more just like the material storage. Yes bank tab expanders is what I was talking about. That’s what increases to the bank tabs like the material storage means.

Posted by: plebvoker.2914

plebvoker.2914

Amalgamated gemstones, vision crystals

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

Strong suggestions:
Blade shards, Amalgamated gemstones, Vision crystals, Shimmering/Tenebrous crystals, Legendary Insights

Some maybes (aka not crafting materials but QOL improvements):
Writs of experience/Tomes of knowledge, Agony infusions (+1’s), Black lion chests, Baubles/Bauble bubbles, Mystic forge stones, Essences of luck

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

- Doubloons
- Blade shards
- Blood rubies
- Petrified wood
- Chak eggs
- Reclaimed metal plates
- Guild Hall crystals
- Bricks of clay
- Scribe items: milling basins, lumber cores, pristine feathers, mortar, crystalline bottles, pruning shears, linen rope, and I would love to see paper added as well.
- Mystic forge items: mystic crystals, forge stones, philosopher’s stones.
- Event items: jorbreaker, baubles, ugly wool items, festival tokens, queen’s gauntlet tickets.

I would also love to see agony added, but I won’t hold my breath. Thank you for giving us this chance to weigh in on the final decisions!

Posted by: Necrid.6247

Necrid.6247

While everybody is going wild with wishes on what should be ADDED, i seriously would like to point out what should be streamlined or removed in the game.
Future content can only improve from that.

nobody (0.00001% players don’t count) uses white items.
grey rubbish items /aka SPAM
immediately soulbound lvl 5-75 trinkets
opening reward chests/bags up to 3 times for more bags to open, that drop more bags to open is no fun playing (or reading).
too many currencies in the game (over 30 atm)

(edited by Necrid.6247)

Posted by: Stormdancer.4972

Stormdancer.4972

> If an item’s only use case is to salvage it into another item …

… then give us the end result, and stop making us salvage stuff like that. Please. Seriously.

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Something needs to be done about Essences of Luck would be nice. A way to sell or convert them would be nice. I’m not sure if going into material storage would work though because you’ll obviously get over a stack (or however many upgrades you bought for your account). Then you’ll just be back to deleting them again.

Maguuma Guardian

Posted by: Draeyon.4392

Draeyon.4392

@LinseyMurdock

off topic, but would a new right click option “Send to Bank” be something that’s worth implementing?
Would solve some peoples suggestions that are not directly crafting materials.
E.g. Tomes of Knowledge, Sigils, Runes
Items would take the first available bank slot or stack onto already existing items. (as crafting materials already do)

(edited by Draeyon.4392)

Posted by: Sir Scuttles.1205

Sir Scuttles.1205

Looking at my inventory:
Blade shards,
vision crystals,
+1 agony infusions,
mystic forge stones,
tenebrous crystals,
milling basins,
pristine feather.

Things not in my inventory:
Dubloons
Amalgamated Gemstones

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Is it feasible to introduce personalised material storage slots? Something like an extra bank slot at the end of the mat storage, so players can decide themselves what to put in it. You just go to a banker to drag individual items in it manually and for those items, if they show up in your bags, the option to deposit them will appear or they will be deposited when deposit all is used.
Might go a long way for people being able to decide individually, what kind of mats to put in there.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Passe.3971

Passe.3971

All kinds of patches (damask patch, gaze patch, wool patch etc.). You always get 5 of them per crafting cycle – and if you don’t need them instantly, they just take up inventory space. Also, this way we might create some of them in advance instead of on demand.

Posted by: thor.3904

thor.3904

I know a lot of these things have already been mentioned but here is my list anyway.

Material Storage
-Blade Shards
-Amalgamated Gemstone
-Unidentified Dyes
-Mystic Forge Stones
-Mystic Crystals
-Philosopher’s Stones
-Legendary Insights
-Reclaimed Metal Plate
-Chak Eggs
-Unidentified Fossilized Insects
-Boxes o’ Fun
-Blood Rubies
-Petrified Wood
-Tenebrous Crystals
-Shimmering Crystals
-Bauble bubbles
-Baubles
-Golden Fractal Relics
-Fractal Research Pages
-Completed Aetherkey
-All the Raid decoration fragments
-Black Lion Chests
-Gifts of Exploration
-All the Doubloons
-All the Medalions/Crests

And maybe for the wallet
-Festival Tokens
-Modrem Blooms
-Queens Gauntlets Entrance Tickets

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Hey, just a quick thought and a little bit off topic, what about all the level 80 food and potion buffs. Might be easy to just add them to the material deposit so it’s easy to make alot of them just to deposit for other characters to use.

Definitely not. There are way too many of them and I don’t think Material Storage is an appropriate place to store that stuff.

Allow us to give useless food away to the starving children of Tyria, in exchange for karma (food that noone wants to buy, and all you can do with it is destroy it).

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Posted by: Shishi.1269

Shishi.1269

Amalgamated gemstones, blood rubies, petrified wood

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

-blade shards
-mystic forge stones
-chak eggs
-blood ruby
-petrified wood
-baubles and bauble bubbles
-reclaimed metal plate
-amalgamated gemstone

while we’re at it, put the map specific HoT keys in the wallet. talking about Pact Crowbars, Exalted Keys, Chak Acid, Machetes, Bandit Skeleton Keys, Zephyrite Lockpicks

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

Posted by: Desza.3028

Desza.3028

I know this is for Materials storage ideas, and pretty much all of my items I’d love to be able to store (Amalgamated Gemstones/Tenebrous Crystals, etc.) have been brought up by others already.
But if I might make a couple suggestions that would help clear up some more spaces—perhaps for the things that ANet won’t be able to put into Materials.

—If we could have a “Bookshelf” for all the Journals, Memoirs, Notebooks, etc. I love the lore of the game, and I do like to go back and read and re-read these little bits of story. It’s just a pain to keep them in regular storage.
—A “Toybox” for all the little toys that are NOT minipets—kites, musical instruments, balloons, etc. I won’t even buy more of these items now because I just don’t have the space to put them. An account bound Toybox on it’s own pane in the Hero menu like the miniature storage would be awesome.
—A Trophy shelf, maybe in the guild hall or in Home instances,—for all the non-sellable trophies (like a lot of the ones for the Legendary collections). It would look really awesome, be kind of like the Hall of Monuments.

Hopefully the Devs will read and maybe take a look at something like these? Thank you!

Adding non-material storage of the above kinds would free up lots of spaces for the materials that ANet can’t reasonably put into Material Storage.

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

I agree about blade shards, chak eggs, mysitic forge stones, etc. I also suggest resonating slivers.

I undertsand why you don’t want to put crafted things in. Would it be hard to at least make more things stackable in the bank, like the various salvage kits, harvesting tools, etc.?

Every month I end up getting quite a few BL salvage kits. It’s great to get them for free, but it would be even better if they stacked.

It would be extremely hard, if not impossible to make those things stack.

Maybe a mystic forge recipe where you can forge four full (25 charges) black lion salvage kits into one 100 charge kit? I also have the (mis-)fortune of gathering a lot more bl salvage kits than looting exotics and would love a way to compress those so they use fewer spaces.

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I think most things have been listed and i agree with the materials being stored and perhaps what i’m about to suggest has also been suggested already but this thread is huge so not gonna read it all

The only thing i would suggest (in case it hasn’t been mentioned) is to also add those lumber cores that are used in making various tree decorations, ones we get randomly from gathering wood, like:

Ascalon Timber Core
Coastal Timber core
Krytan Tiber Core etc
I have a bank row full of these that i’m having to keep until i get other materials to make the decorations…and
various other similar components like the feather one, as well as some plant types. Sorry can’t be more specific, not in the game atm to get the right terminology but i’m sure you guys know what i mean.

On a side note, can’t wait for some of these things to leave my bank lol. Great idea to put this forward and so pleased you guys are working on this. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Add slots that can accept stacks of any item.

Adding stacks would increase the value of that slot by 1, up to the upper integer limit, withdrawing would add a stack to your inventory and remove 1 from the slot’s value.

If the value drops to zero the slot is neutralized, dragging at item to a neutralized slot attunes the slot to that item and allows you to deposit stacks of that item.

Make them gem-store items.

Posted by: adamforever.9078

adamforever.9078

- Blade Shards
- Petrified Wood
- Blood Ruby
- Unidentified Fossilized Insect
- Baubles and Bauble Bubbles
- WvW blueprints (flame ram, golem etc)
- Reclaimed Metal Plates
- Golden Fractal Relic
- Tenebrous crystals

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

Just add an actual keyring, a slot in inventory for special item that will take every key that is required to chests, be it zephyrite, bandit, chak goop, machetes etc. Make it like account bound bag slot with only certain items being able to put there, like a collection bank tab. Do it now!

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

runes.. RUNES.. RUUUUUNNNNNNNEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Their description says ‘crafting material’ they fill up my crafting bags, well, if they wanna be crafting materials so bad, let them be crafting materials (#deposit-all-for-runes-2K16)

EDIT: Okay, so they won’t do runes and sigils. But in that case please don’t let them fill up my crafting material bags!!

(edited by Amaimon.7823)

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

But how about custom slots (sell them by 5 in the gem store)
And when an item is in this slot, all other items in the inventory will respond to “deposit all materials”

Posted by: CrusaderMichael.9245

CrusaderMichael.9245

“material storage”

I’d like to be able to dump runes in there, only because they are ALWAYS the things that fill my bags up most, that I can’t break down or sell (usually). No I don’t want to mystic forge em. Waste of my time.

Having to merchant them or outright throw them away, every single time I do a loot run, gets annoying.

Either that or just give me the option to “auto trash all my green runes”.

(edited by CrusaderMichael.9245)

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

Scribing materials(I have a whole bank tab just filled with them because of the lack of storage. Please do something about these…PLEASE), and as for the new currency in other maps, just add those to the wallets already, please and ty<3

Posted by: BeaT.3541

BeaT.3541

Legendary insight

Crafting materials and/or currencies (wallet or material storage)

Tenebrous/Shimmering/* crystals
Mystic forge stone
Blood Ruby
Petrified Wood
Chak egg
Reclaimed metal plate

Scraps that turns into something bigger (is considered crafting?)

Fractal Research Pages
Black lion ticket scrap
Writ of experience

Other
Doubloons
Bottle Of Elonian Wine
Unidentified DYE
+1 Agony Infusions

Blood warrior returned as a Revenant in a Vigil state https://gw2efficiency.com/c/Bogey%20Beat
Curious Guardian with thorns leading a (Kodan) Sanctuary unit. https://gw2efficiency.com/c/Beàt

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

Yes, i know this is actually no storage material but starts to be a big problem since Anet keeps adding more and more of them.
Tonics, my bank is stacked with (endless) tonics. I got like a full bank tab of 30 slots filled with tonics, and since you cant really store them i tend to skip collecting future tonics. The best would be something like minis and how you collect them. Plx find a solution for this problem aswell and let me collect more of these awesome tonics in future updates!

Posted by: OniGiri.9461

OniGiri.9461

I agree about blade shards, chak eggs, mysitic forge stones, etc. I also suggest resonating slivers.

I undertsand why you don’t want to put crafted things in. Would it be hard to at least make more things stackable in the bank, like the various salvage kits, harvesting tools, etc.?

Every month I end up getting quite a few BL salvage kits. It’s great to get them for free, but it would be even better if they stacked.

It would be extremely hard, if not impossible to make those things stack.

Maybe a mystic forge recipe where you can forge four full (25 charges) black lion salvage kits into one 100 charge kit? I also have the (mis-)fortune of gathering a lot more bl salvage kits than looting exotics and would love a way to compress those so they use fewer spaces.

This kits take up like 8 – 10 slots :/ this option (or a similar one) would be super awesome!!!

Posted by: TheWhiteWolves.3076

TheWhiteWolves.3076

There is no way we are getting out of this pet project without adding Blade Shards to Material Storage. I’m comfortable saying now that Blade Shards will definitely make the list of things to add to Material Storage.

Hurray, I’ll be able to move them out of my bank and free up some slots now

Don’t know if this would come under the unlikely stuff but I’d like the stuff like Teleport to Friend, Bank Express, Trading Post Express etc to be considered.
Personally I’m carrying most of them in my shared slots but it would be nice.

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Not sure what’s been mentioned yet..

Amalgamated gemstones
blade shards
chak eggs
reclaimed plates
ALL the intermediate crafting components (eg: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Thick_Longcoat_Padding
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jewel
)
agony resistance infusions (+1 to +9)
mystic forge stones
philosophers stones
mystic crystals
elonian wine
(lesser) vision crystals
milling basins
crystalline bottles
anything else sold by crafting vendors without a slot
tenebrous/shimmering crystals

blood rubies/petrified wood / future items like them
doubloons
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Universal_upgrade
baubles
siege master guides ( all 3 types we now have)

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Posted by: Morpheemo.7928

Morpheemo.7928

So I mean yes, please get those chak eggs and reclaimed metal plates out of our inventory, but I don’t see why we should put them in the material storage and not the wallet. Unless I missed something you only buy things with them. (Same goes for blood rubies and petrified wood, although those are salvageable so I can somewhat see putting them in the storage)

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

It’s quite easy from my POV.

EVERY and ALL items that are not usable and are of the “material” (not junk) type should go into the bank.

EVERY and ALL currency (including temporary events like SAB or new map currencies) should always go into the wallet.

Just look at your database of items because i think you already have them classified. Select all by type and code it to go into the bank.

Bottom line, the ONLY things that should be left in your inventory are USABLE items. Tonics, Utility, Food & Equipment (any rarity) + junk because well..it’s junk, it doesn’t mater because it stacks. Do this automatically for any mat/currency you may add in the future (via code).

I don’t know why you would even ask something obvious like this from the community..it’s like you are trying to make this seem bigger then it is just to give your community fictive decision power.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

Posted by: CUBEstorm.7192

CUBEstorm.7192

Maybe I’ve not seen it yet, but what about:

Zinc Ore
Nickel Ore
Bauxite Ore

I know that these are mainly used for the Incinerator, but maybe in the future you will re-use them for other stuff. It feels a bit of a waste, to have these ores (and some other crafting materials) being dropped, but only use them for one thing, that <1% of the player-base crafts.

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

Cooking requires TONS of inventory!
Please make everything non-consumable, cooking produced along with the things the trainer sells into depositable materials.

…and don’t be toxic!

Posted by: Ninjablob.9321

Ninjablob.9321

Universal Upgrades (mark, talisman, seal, medallion, crest) , since they act like gems for all purposes (except crafting, which makes it weird)
Tenebrous Crystals
Shimmering Crystals
Doublons
Amalgamated Gemstones
Essence of Luck

Posted by: Szolari.8143

Szolari.8143

YES

• Vision Crystal, Lesser Vision Crystal
  • Blade Shard
  • Tenebrous Crystal, Shimmering Crystal
  • Indigo Mushroom, Drop of Indigo Mushroom Milk
  • Legendary Insight
  • Icy Runestone
  • Amalgamated Gemstone, Reclaimed Metal Plate, Chak Egg
  • Blood Ruby, Petrified Wood
  • Unidentified Dye
  • Golden Fractal Relic, Fractal Research Page
  • Mystic Forge Stone, Mystic Crystal, Philosopher’s Stone, Bottle of Elonian Wine, Mystic Binding Agent, +1 Agony Infusion, Integrated Fractal Matrix
  • Copper Doubloon, Silver Doubloon, Gold Doubloon, Platinum Doubloon
  • Mark of Lingering, Mark of Mending, Mark of Penetration, Mark of Potency, Mark of the Stout
  • Talisman of Lingering, Talisman of Mending, Talisman of Penetration, Talisman of Potency, Talisman of the Stout
  • Seal of the Assassin, Seal of the Magi, Seal of the Rabid, Seal of the Shaman, Seal of the Soldier
  • Medallion of the Assassin, Medallion of the Magi, Medallion of the Rabid, Medallion of the Shaman, Medallion of the Soldier
  • Milling Basin, Crystalline Bottle, Bag of Mortar, Green Wood Pulp, Soft Wood Pulp, Seasoned Wood Pulp, Hard Wood Pulp, Elder Wood Pulp, Ancient Wood Pulp, Linen Supply Sack, Sheet of Coarse Paper, Sheet of Extra Coarse Sandpaper, Sheet of Coarse Sandpaper, Sheet of Rough Paper, Sheet of Fine Paper, Sheet of Medium Sandpaper, Sheet of Fine Sandpaper, Sheet of Smooth Paper, Sheet of Quality Paper, Sheet of Superfine Sandpaper, Sheet of Premium Paper, Sheet of Ultrafine Sandpaper
  • Wintersday Gift

NO

• Sigils, Runes, Inscriptions, Insignias
  • Tome of Knowledge, Writ of Experience
  • Gifts for legendaries
  • Luck
  • Boosters, Tonics, Foods, Potions
  • Black Lion Claim Ticket, Black Lion Claim Ticket Scrap, Black Lion Chest, Black Lion Salvage Kit
  • Pile of silky sand
  • WvW Blueprint
  • Keys, Silverwastes Shovel
  • Instant Repair Canisters, Bank Access Express, Trading Post Express, Merchant Express, Revive Orb
  • Tradable Scribing Materials – If you give them mat storage ppl never donate them to the guild or sell them on tp. Plz dont make scribe tab with tradable drop items!
    Lumber Cores, Badge of Tribute, Strategic Defense Map of the Mists, Raid Boss bits and piece you craft with, etc.

Posted by: OniGiri.9461

OniGiri.9461

YES

• Vision Crystal, Lesser Vision Crystal
  • Blade Shard
  • Tenebrous Crystal, Shimmering Crystal
  • Indigo Mushroom, Drop of Indigo Mushroom Milk
  • Legendary Insight
  • Icy Runestone
  • Amalgamated Gemstone, Reclaimed Metal Plate, Chak Egg
  • Blood Ruby, Petrified Wood
  • Unidentified Dye
  • Golden Fractal Relic, Fractal Research Page
  • Mystic Forge Stone, Mystic Crystal, Philosopher’s Stone, Bottle of Elonian Wine, Mystic Binding Agent, +1 Agony Infusion, Integrated Fractal Matrix
  • Copper Doubloon, Silver Doubloon, Gold Doubloon, Platinum Doubloon
  • Mark of Lingering, Mark of Mending, Mark of Penetration, Mark of Potency, Mark of the Stout
  • Talisman of Lingering, Talisman of Mending, Talisman of Penetration, Talisman of Potency, Talisman of the Stout
  • Seal of the Assassin, Seal of the Magi, Seal of the Rabid, Seal of the Shaman, Seal of the Soldier
  • Medallion of the Assassin, Medallion of the Magi, Medallion of the Rabid, Medallion of the Shaman, Medallion of the Soldier
  • Milling Basin, Crystalline Bottle, Bag of Mortar, Green Wood Pulp, Soft Wood Pulp, Seasoned Wood Pulp, Hard Wood Pulp, Elder Wood Pulp, Ancient Wood Pulp, Linen Supply Sack, Sheet of Coarse Paper, Sheet of Extra Coarse Sandpaper, Sheet of Coarse Sandpaper, Sheet of Rough Paper, Sheet of Fine Paper, Sheet of Medium Sandpaper, Sheet of Fine Sandpaper, Sheet of Smooth Paper, Sheet of Quality Paper, Sheet of Superfine Sandpaper, Sheet of Premium Paper, Sheet of Ultrafine Sandpaper
  • Wintersday Gift

NO

• Sigils, Runes, Inscriptions, Insignias
  • Tome of Knowledge, Writ of Experience
  • Gifts for legendaries
  • Luck
  • Boosters, Tonics, Foods, Potions
  • Black Lion Claim Ticket, Black Lion Claim Ticket Scrap, Black Lion Chest, Black Lion Salvage Kit
  • Pile of silky sand
  • WvW Blueprint
  • Keys, Silverwastes Shovel
  • Instant Repair Canisters, Bank Access Express, Trading Post Express, Merchant Express, Revive Orb
  • Tradable Scribing Materials – If you give them mat storage ppl never donate them to the guild or sell them on tp. Plz dont make scribe tab with tradable drop items!
    Lumber Cores, Badge of Tribute, Strategic Defense Map of the Mists, Raid Boss bits and piece you craft with, etc.

Even though i agree that Black Lion Salvage Kits dont belonge in the material storage – some stackable option (either stacking or forging or selling them to a vendor and get a bigger one) would save a looooooot of space

Posted by: vcezve.5701

vcezve.5701

Suggestions:
-Stack to 999 or even 9999.
-Get rid of bind to account for mats (why can I sell Deldrimor Ingots but not Bloodstone Dust when both are ascended).
-Find a use other than “throw away” for my tossed mountains of Bloodstone Dust, Dracowhatevers, Empyrealsomethings, etc. I toss stacks of 250 out every day because there is no worthwhile use which does not require extra investment to only find marginal use for them. These mats are the biggest tease in the game imo since the majority of players will never have a reason to get more than charity exotic gear, but yet you throw so much of this trash-pink at us.
-Auto-vend option for mats which will never sell on the market.
-Bigger default bank for players who bought HoT / double size.

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I’d like storage space for absolutely everything please. Thank you.

Posted by: Jax Eaglesight.4203

Jax Eaglesight.4203

Unidentified dyes
Vision crystals
Lesser vision crystals
Blade shards
Agony infusions
Essence of time
Shimmering crystals
Tenebrous crystals
Blood rubies
Petrified wood
Milling basins
Queens gauntlet entrance tickets
Doubloon’s
Mystic forge stones
All scribing stuff
Just to be going on with

Posted by: Snix Spoonman.3871

Snix Spoonman.3871

The main ones for me are.

Blade Shards
Blood Rubies
Petrified Wood
Black Lion Tickets and Scraps
Infusions

Posted by: Leiknir.9748

Leiknir.9748

Just want to point out a SERIOUS issue… please for the love of Christ do not add petrified wood blood rubies into the material storage!!

These are not crafting materials! These are a currency and if anything they should be added into the WALLET.

If you start adding currency into the material storage it’s going to start being a right mess. Common sense people!

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

So I mean yes, please get those chak eggs and reclaimed metal plates out of our inventory, but I don’t see why we should put them in the material storage and not the wallet. Unless I missed something you only buy things with them. (Same goes for blood rubies and petrified wood, although those are salvageable so I can somewhat see putting them in the storage)

You need chak eggs and metal plates for a legendary gift, for legendary armor. 5 per legendary armorpiece. Together with auric ingots and gift of the pact. See wiki legendary armor.

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

Just want to point out a SERIOUS issue… please for the love of Christ do not add petrified wood blood rubies into the material storage!!

These are not crafting materials! These are a currency and if anything they should be added into the WALLET.

If you start adding currency into the material storage it’s going to start being a right mess. Common sense people!

you can salvage them. how can you salvage them if they are in the wallet? besides, they can pull items from your storage when you are at a vendor. the skritt ecto gamble vendor for example. otherwise those globs of ectoplasm would have to be in the wallet aswell.

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

(edited by Magische Boek.2530)

Posted by: Nibi.3572

Nibi.3572

Stuff i’d like to see to go material storage

- Blade Shards started this just adding that here even though you’re doing it thank you <3
- Shimmering Crystals, Tenebrous Crystals
- Mystic Forge Stones
- Philosopher’s Stones
- Amalgamated Gemstones
- Unbound Unidentified Dyes
- Baubles especially since its now a recurring thing
- Icy Runestones
- Agony Infusions +1 through +9 and Intergrated Fractal Matrices
- CHAK EGGS
- RELCAIMED METAL
- Lesser / Vision Crystals
- Augur Stones
- ALL DUBLOONS why has it taken this long to put them in there ~_~
- There are several Cooking Ingredients that don’t go in there can you re-look at them and add as you find them?

A few things I think you should look at stuff like the blood rubies and petrified wood could they just become wallet currency and let us buy unbound magic some way?

Also could you possibly look at writs of exp instead of it being a currency could we just click it to get tomes?

(edited by Nibi.3572)

Posted by: Lord Drekar.4619

Lord Drekar.4619

Super Adventure Box currencies, Blood Rubies/Petrified wood, Chak Eggs, Reclaimed Plates, Blade Shards, Indigo Mushrooms & the Mushroom juice, mystic forge stones, tenebrous/shimmering crystals, agony infusions, and legendary components (IE gifts of maguuma, Gift of the fleet – anyone who explores will have a lot of these) and Legendary insights. Also, tonics? maybe? please? there’s so many in the game, and keeping them all is impossible sometimes (I bought more bank tabs just to fit them lol).

Salvage kits and ascended salvaging tools? bit of a long stretch, but I can dream. the single use ascended salvaging tools are incredibly annoying, as they don’t stack and so take a ton of space if I want to keep them.

Sorry if this is repeated stuff from earlier, but there’s a lot of suggestions here. >.<

(edited by Lord Drekar.4619)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Although I love the fact that Blade Shards will definitely go to Material Storage, it won’t help me that much as I have somewhere around 15 stacks of them, and more all the time. I wish one could trade them like Watchwork Sprockets. =(

Posted by: CaboSoul.1204

CaboSoul.1204

I know that these won’t be implemented and I’m purely mentioning them for selfish reasons but i’ll still mention them anyway;

Boosters (cuz I got +15 of these)

Ascendend rings (cuz I got +20 of these)

Black Lion salvage kits (cuz I got +20 of these)

I at least wish you would make salvage kits stackable. Not going to happen but hey…. I can dream right. XD

Posted by: Priscitia.4235

Priscitia.4235

I would like to see those things in my material storage:

- Boost Enchantment Powder
- The Birthday lvl 20 to lvl40 Experience Scrolls. (They dont stack. I’ve even got lvl20 Boosts rolls that do not stack! )
- Blood Rubies (Though I think the currencytab would be a better place but than you can’t salvage them anymore. So the material storage it is.)
- Festive Materials (Continue Coins, Baubles, Festive Tokens etc in the Tab from Snowflakes and Candycorn)
- Tenebrous Crystals
- Blade Shards
- Mystic Forge Stones (They are craftingmaterial which is not crafted so they belong there)
- Boosters from the Black Lion Chests (I dont always use them right away. That would be a waste, so they stack up und take more than a row of bankspace for themselves.)
- Trophies (They take a lot of space! a LOT! I either want to store them or to destroy them without losing progress on the collection (Like Zinn’s Collection)

(edited by Priscitia.4235)

Posted by: Incloud.7182

Incloud.7182

I know it’s been mentioned before but just to add some of my thoughts.
Reclaimed Metal Plates, and Chak Eggs. In addition to those I would like that Amalgamated Gemstones should be added as well (as you mentioned they are needed for mystic forge recipies and not only for that). Also Shimmering Crystals and Tenebrous Crystal. Eventually Mystic Forge Stones but I don’t think those will make it through. Those are my suggestions on what should be implemented to material storage