What's Missing from Material Storage?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gaesesagai.9421

Gaesesagai.9421

Hello!

I’ll probably repeat stuff already said, but anyway, a few of the things I think should go in the storage:
- Blood Rubies, Petrified Wood and all subsequent similar materials for new maps (if any)
- Silverwastes Shovels adding them here, though I don’t think there’s a problem with them, mostly because they are similar to the blood rubies and petrified wood (as in, they’re not keys)
- Chak Eggs, Reclaimed Metal Plates again not really a problem with quantities, but they should be in storage
- Shimmering Crystals, Tenebrous Crystals
- Blade Shard
- Festival stuff like the SAB baubles

I imagine the “keys” for the 4 hot maps will not be added right? The crowbars and whatnot. Oh well. Still hoping for an alternative for those… the “key ring” concept etc.

Also, one last thing, though again not sure if it will be covered now (because it’s a different issue? not sure whether this falls in this category or not, mentioning it just in case it does) or there are other plans (or no plans) for this:
- Toys, Tonics
But these not necesarily in storage, but hopefully in a wardrobe type of thing, like with finishers, minis, gliders…

Cheers!

Posted by: Sagiso.4738

Sagiso.4738

Vision Crystals can be salvaged so I wouldn’t add those but Augur’s Stone instead.
Also Agony Infusions? I think they’d have to add all the tiers then and that’s not going to happen. You get more than a stack of +1 infusions in two days just from dailies. So no use for that :"D

Globs of Ectoplasm can also be salvaged and they go in. I still vote for those crystals to get a mats tab slot

Yes, that’s true. I thought you could salvage them with a normal kit and get all mats back which would result in 3copper cost. But I looked it up again and saw that you need a ascended salvage kit and you don’t even get all mats back, so i revoke my statement. Give us the storage slot!

Posted by: FenX.5687

FenX.5687

Hello everyone,
I salute the great initiative. Here’s a list of what’s piling up in my inventories. I’m not sure if everything qualifies as a “collectible”.

Gathered Components
Shimmering Crystals
Tenebrous Crystals

Map Collectibles
Petrified Wood
Chak Eggs
Reclaimed metal plates
Blood Ruby
Silky Sand
Unidentified Fossilized insects

Mystic Forge Components
Philosopher Stones
Mystic Crystals
Mystic Forge Stones
Siege guides (all kinds)

Fractal-things
Golden Fractal Relics
Fractal Research Pages

Event Items
Baubles
Bauble Bubbles
Coins
Essences of Halloween
Pile of Mystic Dust

Scribe material
Lumber Cores (all kinds)
Pristine Feathers
Felspar Cores
Strategic Defence Map of the Mists

Not-collectibles-but-taking-lot-of-inventory-slots
Tomes of knowledge
Writs of Experience
Siege Blueprints and traps
Black Lion Chests
Boxes’o’Fun

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

In addition to the usual lists people are making, I would also add WvW Siege blueprints.

Also, as an aside, would it be possible to make some of the other ascended crafting materials sellable/tradable (i.e. empyreal fragments, bloodstone dust, dragonite ore)? Unless one has Mawdrey or the Karka hatchling, these items have practically become bag/inventory/storage spam. So I would like to see these items either sellable or ANet provide some other way to effectively dump these items into something useful.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: vampirem.2065

vampirem.2065

Amalgamated Gemstones;
Reclaimed Metal Plates;
Bloodstone Rubies and Petrified Wood
Tenebrous crystals;
Shimmering crystals
Milling Basins
Philo stones
mystic forge stones
mystic crystals
philosopher’s stones;
All Type’s Gift;
Agony Infusions !!

Posted by: hophopcool.7618

hophopcool.7618

if any of the game devs have done scribing they know your inventory gets filled with crafting stuff that you cant sell or deposit. can we please sort this ? either by making it depositable or sellable.

Posted by: chrisnx.1674

chrisnx.1674

Hey Lindsey,

let’s start with the annoying Things.
Maybe is it first possible, that you sort the bank? I mean kittens blood for example great placed. Low Tier at top high Tier at the bottom, but where is t6? It’s not below t5 it is next to it, what doesn’t make any sense.
——————-

That being said thanks for you effort that you’ll Change a bit.

Potions of PVP Reward
Mystic Forge Stones
Boosters
Agony Infusions (up 9 or 10)
Golden Fractal Relicts
Blood Rubies
Petrified Wood
Tomes of Knowledge
Writs of Experience
Fractal Research Pages
Legendary Insights
Map Gifts / Legendary Gifts like Gift of Wood
Chag Eggs
Amalgamated Gemstones
Fractal Tonics
Reclaimed Metal Plates
Unidentified Fossilized Objects
Vision Crystals / Lesser Vision Crystals
Bloodstone Shards
The guild shards (which i sell all the time)

Thanks in advance.
Chris

Posted by: NecroMongress.8691

NecroMongress.8691

Just a curious question…..why would we need to store luck? Is there a cap on what we can use? Obviously I am no where near a cap if there is one.

Posted by: Heat Blood.8254

Heat Blood.8254

- New currencies, such as blood rubies
- Chak eggs
- Legendary insights
- Amalgamated gemstones
- Reclaimed metal plates
- VISION CRYSTALS (why aren’t these in?)
- Black lion tickets and scraps
- Blade shards (although this one seems covered)
- Golden fractal relics
- Doubloons
- Tomes of knowledge and writs of experience
- Mystic forge related items, such as philosopher’s stones
- Gifts of exploration/maguuma

And also please make princess/mawdrey/… able to eat dragonite/bloodstone/… on the bank, that would be awesome.

Posted by: Mac.8296

Mac.8296

Would it be at all possible to extend the number that you can have in a stack in the bank in regards to abundant ascended materials, such as piles of bloodstone dust, dragonite ore, and empyreal fragments – I have SO many stacks laying in ‘bank’ characters’ inventories…

Boosters, Black Lion Chests, doubloons, tonics, and everything that you can get from the black lion chests (bank access, merchants, etc)

Posted by: Mac.8296

Mac.8296

oh, and mysic coins!

Posted by: lokh.2695

lokh.2695

Not reading the whole thread…

Here’s my list:
- Blade Shards
- GH-crystals
- Amalgamated Gemstones
- Chack Eggs
- Metal Plates
- Miling Basins
- Vision Crystals
- Lesser Vision Crystals
- Patches of all varieties
- Papers of all vaieties
- Bloodstone Rubies
- Petrified Wood
- (wahtever will come with the new maps you add that just works like petrified wood or bloodstone rubies)
- Philosopher’s Stones
- Mystic Crystals
- Bricks of Clay
- Crystaline Bottles
- Bags of Mortar

…so much for that.

Give us the kitten keyrings anyway or make the keys storable, but you don’t want to talk about that, do you

Thanks for looking into it, better late than never.

Have a nice day.

+ : Keyrings, Underwater-Combat, Build Templates
- : Mounts, ViP-Player systems, HoT-like Xpacs
Have a nice day.

(edited by lokh.2695)

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Just a curious question…..why would we need to store luck? Is there a cap on what we can use? Obviously I am no where near a cap if there is one.

300% MF is the cap. If you consume the luck after that it does nothing at all. It doesn’t even show how much over the cap you’ve consumed.

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

Some toughts – boxes with loot have no place there, becouse they are too many.
Bags with mat loot – they would be interesting option to deposit – they basicaly contains only materials.
Salvageable items – basicaly they contain only materials.
Salvageable items that are used as currency like bloodstone rubies or petrified wood – would rather not see them as deposit material.
Daily chests.

If possible then something not about storage, but items – levi device, dwaren thumb, completed diaries from bloodstone fen, zinn completed book, ley line lodestone and rift stabilizer – would see them in home instance to always receive. Some of them are acc bound and some soul bound, that partition already function in home instance. Just though.

(edited by Mem no Fushia.7604)

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

- Milling Basins. Pure crafting material which you buy from a vendor. Not unlike many of the other Chef materials which are vendor-purchased, but do have collection slots.

- Rice Wine. Same as Milling Basins.

- All of the rare furniture making materials. Arid Lumber, Pristine Feather, ect. They’re crafting materials, even if its for guilds. I dunno, maybe the intention is that you’re just supposed to deposit them into the guild itself, but as someone who doesn’t have a guild, any time I get one it just goes straight to the TP because I don’t have space to store them all. It’d be nice to have storage for ’em so I could keep ’em in case I do join a guild at some point.

- Vision Crystals. Yeah, they’re crafted materials in and of themselves which you said you’re leery of, but you also get some for free from achievements and such as well. It’d be nice to have a collection slot for them so that when that does happen, if you don’t happen to need them right away you have some place to put them besides the bank. Plus they seem similar in purpose to things like Elonian Leather and Damask, and those have collections.

- Mystic Forge craftables (Philosopher’s Stones, Bottles of Elonian Wine, Mystic Crystals, Mystic Forge Stones). Their sole purpose is crafting, even if its in a different form, so they seem like good candidates.

- Doubloons. They’re used for crafting as well as upgrading, which is enough to get them a collection spot IMO. Especially considering the numbers of some you need for certain items.

- Chak Eggs / Reclaimed Metal Plates. I was going to say to just put them into currencies instead, but then I looked on Wiki and saw that they’re used for a gift for legendary armor (even though you can’t actually craft it yet). So I guess they have to be materials. Unless you were to change the Gift from a craftable to a buyable item (probably from Dragon’s Stand). Since its not actually craftable yet anyway, I’d say that’s a reasonable option at this point. Do it now while its easy. Then you can just make the Plates and Chak Eggs currencies.

Posted by: Chickenooble.5014

Chickenooble.5014

All the Essence of Luck, from Fine to Legendary

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Woah, too many people are missing the point of the material storage. Listing items that they simply don’t want to have in their inventory/bank.

My personal opinion is that material are items that have use in any crafting profession. Items that are only used in the Mystic Forge shouldn’t go into the material storage.

I’ll repeat items that people told here but here goes my vote:
- All doubloons
- Unidentified Dye
- Blade Shard
- Shimmering Crystal
- Tenebrous Crystal
- Amalgamated Gemstone
- Milling Basin
- All Agony Infusions
- Lesser Vision Crystal
- Vision Crystal
- Augur’s Stone
- Vendor items for Scribing and other materials only used for Scribing (* Lumber Core, Crystalline Bottle…)

Items like Reclaimed Metal Plate, Chak Egg, Crests, Medallions, Philosopher’s Stone, Baubles, Legendary Insights, All weapon gifts, Tomes of Knowledge, Boosters SHOULDN’T go into the material storage.

On another note I really wish we could get a Mini-like system for Endless/Infinite Tonics. New tonics are coming with each patch and it’s getting difficult to keep them all, not to mention that you can only use them on a character that has them in his/her inventory (there are not enough Shared Inventory Slots for all of those either).

Posted by: Jericento.3165

Jericento.3165

I’d rather have a cap increase on certain items (looking at YOU Bloodstone Dust, Candy Corn, etc.) Anything we need to farm in mass quantities for vanity items (or items we obtain in ridiculous quantities) should be granted a MUCH increased stack storage size.

Slots for Tomes of Knowledge, Writs of Exp, Mystic Forge Stones, Black Lion Chests, Agony Infusions, and Luck Essences. Maybe even slots for sigils and runes… perhaps just the top tier ones. Granted, you’ve already stated that most of my list is unlikely, but then perhaps you can give us REASON to keep all this junk?

Heck, I’d be happy if ya’ll just let us know when an event/festival/fodder item won’t be used again…

Jericento.3165

Woah, too many people are missing the point of the material storage. Listing items that they simply don’t want to have in their inventory/bank.

I don’t think they’re missing the point… just tired of having to horde items that have no value beyond the chance that we “might” need them “someday” for new content. It’s not really fair to create items that have no real use beyond “maybe I’ll need them when new content is released and Anet decides to make this a crafting item”. I have multiple stacks of Tomes and Writs… but knowing how things change… I’m afraid to get rid of them. Heck, I can’t even vendor them.

Posted by: ShadowLight.7910

ShadowLight.7910

Tenebrous and Shimmering crystals
Milling Basins
Blade Shards
Copper/silver/gold/platinum doubloons
Philosophers Stones
Mystic Crystals
Bottle of Elonian Wine
Blood rubies
Petrified wood
Chak eggs

Jericento.3165

If you REALLY want to make us happy (well, me, anyway) make the process for upgrading materials more streamlined. Remove that from the Forge and make it a crafting option. And let me be able to buy the required items from within the crafting interface. That would streamline my storage capabilities A LOT.

Posted by: moonlitfractal.9480

moonlitfractal.9480

My top pick is Bloodstone Rubies.

After that: milling basins, shimmering and tenebrous crystals, and I guess petrified wood to make things consistent.

Basically, I think if it’s a regular drop from a mining node it should go in materials storage. And I don’t understand why milling stones are considered a material and milling basins aren’t.

Posted by: SaltAndLight.4652

SaltAndLight.4652

Mystic Forge Stone
Tenebrous Crystal
Shimmering Crystal
Feldspar Core
Ascalonian Lumber Core
Palm Lumber Core
Alpine Lumber Core
Arid Lumber Core
Krytan Lumber Core
Coastal Lumber Core
Feldspar Core
Bloodstone Shard
Amalgamated Gemstone
Vision Crystal
Lesser Vision Crystal
Milling Basin
Brick of Clay

Posted by: Xenophy.2716

Xenophy.2716

I agree about blade shards, chak eggs, mysitic forge stones, etc. I also suggest resonating slivers.

I undertsand why you don’t want to put crafted things in. Would it be hard to at least make more things stackable in the bank, like the various salvage kits, harvesting tools, etc.?

Every month I end up getting quite a few BL salvage kits. It’s great to get them for free, but it would be even better if they stacked.

It would be extremely hard, if not impossible to make those things stack.

I agree with Lindsey, maybe you could make the “load” of the salvage kits stack.
So you’re able to stack at least 10 BLSKs to a total load of 250, like Mystic-SK.
Would also be an option for normal SKs… not important for me, because I’ve bought the Silver and Copper SK, but for other ppl who didn’t could buy 10 of one SK to stack it up to 250 “loads”.

Abbadons Mouth [DE]
80 Chars: All of them

Posted by: Lexan.5930

Lexan.5930

Haven’t read everything but blade shards going in yay.

Infusions should defiantly get spots, they already pull from the bank when in the fractal hub, so having a spot for them would make sense.

Bloodstone ruies and petrified wood would be really nice.

Posted by: Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217

I agree about blade shards, chak eggs, mysitic forge stones, etc. I also suggest resonating slivers.

I undertsand why you don’t want to put crafted things in. Would it be hard to at least make more things stackable in the bank, like the various salvage kits, harvesting tools, etc.?

Every month I end up getting quite a few BL salvage kits. It’s great to get them for free, but it would be even better if they stacked.

Slightly outside of the purview of this thread, but perhaps either a vendor that will trade 10 unused BL Kits in for a 250-use kit, or a MF recipe that took 4 unused kits and created a 100-use kit would be a more elegant solution?

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

• Blade shards
  • tattered bat wings
  • reclaimed metal
  • chak eggs
  • agony infusions (at least +1)
  • common scribing materials like sheets of sandpaper
  • lumber cores
  • doubloon, especially the silver ones
  • golden fractal relics
  • tenebrous crystal (and the other one)
  • lesser vision crystals
  • vision crystals
  • petrified wood
  • blood ruby
  • fractal pages

Maybe not for own storage, but a faster way to get rid of raid decorations. A way to store them outside guild halls (or inside the raids) because i find them stacked over all characters i play raids with.

And as last. This would save a lot of slots for a lot of players, tonics… you keep adding more and more of these but nowhere to store them. A new collection tab like minis or finishers would be really nice.

(edited by Fowidner.6930)

Posted by: Saxon.1908

Saxon.1908

Vision Crystals, and lesser visons crystals. I know they are craftables, but they are super valuable, account bound and taking up space.

Gift of …….

Any Legendary-specific collectable.

Posted by: Saineko.3186

Saineko.3186

I know question was about storage but …

I would be nice to have map keys like machetes, crowbars and acids in special place like … keyring somewhere in wallet

Posted by: Zoda Slayer.4176

Zoda Slayer.4176

Blade Shards (should also be salvageable for sprockets)
Amalgamated Gemstones
Blood Rubies
Petrified Wood
Milling Basins
Tenebrous Crystals
Shimmering Crystals
Vision Crystals
Lesser Vision Crystals
Augur’s Stones
Mystic Crystals
Philosopher’s Stones
Anthologies of Heroes
Bottles of Elonian Wine
Icy Runestones
Writs of Experience (Or let us consume this item at level 80 towards spirit shards)
Tattered Bat Wings
Doubloons
Crests (for throwing into the mystic forge to get Amalgamated Gemstones)
Badges of Tribute
Tomes of Knowledge (kappa face)
Orichalcum Plated Dowels
Gossamer Patches
Siege Novice’s Guides
Siege Master’s Guides
Siege Grandmaster’s Guides
Essence of Luck (All rarities)

Posted by: warrior shapper.6502

warrior shapper.6502

+1 agony Infusions
Blade shards
Doubloons
Lesser/vision crystals
Petrified wood
Blood rubies
Chak eggs
Tenebrous/Shimmering crystals
Reclaimed metal plates
Mystic forge stones
Mystic Crystals
Philosopher’s stones
Amalgamated gemstones
Scribing materials -that are account bound such as book covers, paper etc
Milling Basins
Wintersday presents (since these can be gathered from the home instance and are crafting materials also)
Golden Fractal relics
Tributes to Endeavor
Legendary Insights
WvW siege Books
Badges of tribute
Runestones icy/mystic
Elonian wine

Last time if you are adding more to the storage can we get an Endless tonic storage/wardrobe? or some feature we can buy that does this

Dream Rider [ART]
Art of Skills Desolation EU
Warrior shapper.6502

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

Items that are only used in the Mystic Forge shouldn’t go into the material storage.

yes well, if they allow me to buy just one Philo Stone that I spend the moment I buy it ok. But since I have to buy 10 of them and I need to use just 1 or 5, I would like to have a place where I can store the rest of them until I need them again.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

definitely need adding:
- just these components: the dowels, metal-plated dowels, patches, filigrees, scribing kits, scribing paper. there are 6 of each, so 36 total. all of these have far more uses than your typical component (which usually have only 1 use), making it very likely you would make a bunch and need to store them.
- crystalline bottles
- milling basins
- tenebrous crystals
- shimmering crystals
- essences of luck
- +1 agony infusions (just the +1’s, the others you would only have because you’re going to use them)
- golden fractal relic
- doubloons
- chakk eggs
- reclaimed metal plates
- mystic forge stones
- blood ruby
- petrified wood
- legendary insights

maybe:
- philosopher’s stones
- mystic crystals
- bottles of elonian wine
- blade shard

current “materials” I’d suggest be removed:
- crafter’s backpack frame
- watchwork mechanism
- charged thorn
- charged fossil
- mystic curio
- shard of endeavor
- fulgurite
- cube of stabilized dark energy
- maybe sheet of ambrite and sheet of charged ambrite?
(these all seem like crafting components to me. and minor ones at that: you would never make 1, then hold onto it before using it, and only rarely would you even make more than 1. all of these have basically 1 use. I’d rather be able to store thick strings than all of these)

Posted by: perky.2160

perky.2160

Hi I´m pretty sure they are already mentioned but here is my top list:
Blade Shards
Shimmering Crystals
Tenebrous Crystals
Blood Rubies
Petriefied Wood
Mystic Forge Stones
+1 Agony Infusions (no need for the other one, +1 would already be great)
these are things I really hope we will be able to deposit soon.

Also the decoration material would be nice, but there are a lot of them so I’m not sure if ANET wants to do that. So my scribe will just have one 20-Bag full of that stuff

here is a list with even more stuff I would love to put away:
Vision Crystals (I get them ever now and then and don’t really use them)
Pact Scout’s Mapping Material
Unidentified Fossilized Insects
Chak Eggs
Ugly Wool Hat/Sweater/Sock
reclaimed metal plates
wool/cotton/… Patches (I crafted some by mistake i don’t know what to do with them)
Gift of Exploration and also the HOT ones
Amalgamated Gemstones
Black Lion Chests
Tomes of Knowledge (or at least make all the different +20lvl rolls stack able)

oh, and could you bring the storage expander to sale?
I’m collecting everything and I run out of space (nearly all bank tabs)

Posted by: LinseyMurdock

Previous

LinseyMurdock

Game Designer

Next

Can you all just do some data analytics and view what’s in player’s bank slots / guild banks and then remove the already in storage inventory / any weapons/armor/chests?

Example, if Tattered Bat Wings shows up in 20% of bank storage (and it’s used in a recipe), wouldn’t that be a solid flag?

I am not coming to the community for suggestions because I don’t know how to build a proper list myself. I am doing it because I thought it would be a great opportunity for community engagement and a win all around. You folks get to be heard and included in this project that is very much a Quality of Life issue and I get to follow through to make it happen, which gives me warm fuzzies.

Lead Designer – Living World

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

What about a category for Legendary Crafting Materials? Like Deadly Nightshade, Bloomhunger Sap, Firebug Larva, Wurmswort, Nickle Ore, Essences of Natural Protection and etc so it’s easier to keep track of them? Also could throw in Gift of Exploration, Legendary Insight and such..

Indigo Mushrooms/milk. Shimmering Crystals. Tomes of Knowledge in with the Booster stuff. Black Lion Scraps. Gold Fractal Relics

Books? lol, including Recipe Books? They’re been getting more and more ridiculous.

Everything everyone else mentioned that I did or didn’t see.

Also I would LOVE to be able to be able to resize the Bank/Storage window to be larger. It’s a nightmare trying to organised stuff when you have to scroll up and down in the tiny window.

Attachments:

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Posted by: Maulin.8309

Maulin.8309

Things that should be in material storage:

• Legendary Insights
  • Golden Fractal Relics
  • Milling Basin
  • Copper Doubloon
  • Silver Doubloon
  • Gold Doubloon
  • Platinum Doubloon
  • Amalgamated Gemstone
  • Shimmering Crystal
  • Tenebrous Crystal
  • Blade Shard
  • +1 Agony Infusions
  • Crystalline Bottles (…and other scribe base materials from the vendor)
  • Bottle of Elonian Wine
  • Philosopher’s Stones
  • Mystic Crystals
  • Chak Eggs
  • Reclaimed Metal Plates
  • Black Lion Tickets
  • Black Lion Ticket Scraps
  • Blood Ruby
  • Petrified Wood

^ This!!

And Luck, all the different types.

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

I am not sure if any of these have been mentioned but here is my list.
blade shards
doubloons
blood rubies
petrified wood
reclaimed metal plate

I am not sure exactly what to call the last item on my list, or maybe I should say items. There are things that you purchase from the Master Craftsman and some things that you actually craft that are used for crafting and basically have no other use but they currently do not go into the materials storage.

I am going to use cooking as an example because that is the one that I am most familiar with. Some of these items would be
ball of dough
loaf of bread
bag of sugar
jug of water

When I was leveling my cooking I ended up using a lot of my inventory with these. They are used for crafting and have no other use, they are basically crafting mats, so can we please put them in the material storage. Even if only the things that we purchase from the Master Craftsman are added it would be a big help.

you can’t fix stupid

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

PLEASE don’t forget to go over SCRIBE mats…. there are a lot of scribe materials that desperately need added to the mat storage area…

my scribe toon has 5, 20 slot bags constantly tied up with crap that wont deposit.

Posted by: Avelorelle.8619

Avelorelle.8619

Blade Shard
Tenebrous crystal
Shimmering Crystal
Milling basin
Amalgamated Gemstone
Unindentified Dye
Agony infusions (all)
Mystic Forge Stone
And all the crafting stuff that Miyani sells

And I know it’s not for discussion in this topic, but a few other suggestions:

- pleeeeease consider adding these to currencies tab:
Reclaimed Metal Plate
Chak Egg
Bloodstone Ruby and Petrified Wood (cause ppl tend to keep them rather than salvage for unstable magic which is a lot easier to get)

- for Lodestones and their parts (and snowflakes too) – can we get a “convert all” option for items that are right-click-converted to other items, so we don’t have to sit and click on those stacks forever?

Posted by: LinseyMurdock

Previous

LinseyMurdock

Game Designer

Next

Unrelated to the primary thrust of this topic, but couldn’t you add a Mystic Forge recipe to combine 4 25-use BL kits into 1 100-use BL kit, and then 2 100-use BL kits with 2 25-use BL kits to get a 250-use BL kit? That would be pretty legendary if so, because I currently have ~30 BL kits and they’re way too valuable to just waste.

yeah if i could replace my 25-use kits with 10x less 250-use kits that would be pretty swell

I’m happy to poke the Commerce Team about adding some kind of conversion to allow folks to condense multiple 25 use BL salvage kits into one larger kit. I only promise to poke, I can’t promise they will do it

Lead Designer – Living World

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I’m happy to poke the Commerce Team about adding some kind of conversion to allow folks to condense multiple 25 use BL salvage kits into one larger kit. I only promise to poke, I can’t promise they will do it

That’s all we could hope for! You are the queen! <3

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Meridian.4983

Meridian.4983

My list, for what it’s worth:
blade shards
amalgamated gemstones
chak eggs
reclaimed metal plates (these and chak eggs can’t go in the wallet, there wouldn’t be any way to get them into the forge)
blood rubies
petrified wood (since these and rubies can be sold/salvaged, they can’t be put in the wallet)
tenebrous/shimmering crystals
lesser/vision crystals
doubloons
milling basins
mystic crystals
philosopher’s stones
elonian wine
mystic forge stones
infusions
mystic tributes
icy runestones
legendary gifts (exploration, etc)
chef items such as salt & pepper, balls of dough, a few other basics; also indigo mushrooms, drops of indigo milk, legendary crafting items)
unidentified dyes
fossilized insects
plates of meaty/piquant plant food
lumber cores, wood pulp, many other scribal supplies
insignias & runes – would love to see them all, but especially superior types
crests
fractal relics

Items I would love to have in storage, but belong in the wallet or key ring:
circus vouchers
zinn’s study guides
baubles and bauble bubbles
wintersday items – ugly wool hats & socks, etc.
other recurring festival items
silverwaste shovels
bandit skeleton keys
zephyrite lockpicks
Greater key of nightmares & pieces
assembled aetherkey & pieces
Crowbars
Exalted Keys
Chak Acid
Machetes

An idea I’ve been considering:
The Apothecary would hold:
boosters – xp, item, speed, etc.
tonics
costume/travel toys
boxes of fun
writs, tomes, birthday scrolls
holds 10 food/utility items; more slots can be purchased in gem store

I saw mention of a book shelf or some sort of trophy display case, maybe we can use the crafted curio and make a large curio cabinet to display prizes from our journies; Marjory’s journal
Scarlet Briar’s journal
Trophies such as investigation kits, the candy powered matter meter, holographic communicator (i’ve kept every special event item since launch)

Whichever way these items are decided, I’m already excited to get the blade shards into a storage spot!

[NA] | BP
Zombie | God | For the Pass!

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

These are the ones I’d like to see added:
Blade Shards
Shimmering Crystals,
Tenebrous Crystals
Doubloons
Milling Basins
Unidentified Dyes
Mystic Forge Stones
Mystic Crystals
Philosopher Stones
Bottles of Elonian Wine.

Blood Rubies and Petrified Wood are map currencies that should be added to the wallet as a currency type, rather than having a mat slot. To allow the conversion of these items to unbound magic currently available via salvaging, they could add an NPC that offers a flat trade for the items to unbound magic instead.

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

Unrelated to the primary thrust of this topic, but couldn’t you add a Mystic Forge recipe to combine 4 25-use BL kits into 1 100-use BL kit, and then 2 100-use BL kits with 2 25-use BL kits to get a 250-use BL kit? That would be pretty legendary if so, because I currently have ~30 BL kits and they’re way too valuable to just waste.

yeah if i could replace my 25-use kits with 10x less 250-use kits that would be pretty swell

I think making them stackable on the charges would solve any issue…. make it like a normal tool, drag and drop to increase charge to 250… or follow the ascended salvage too kit you are already using.

Posted by: Laird Dave.8396

Laird Dave.8396

Favourites for me would be:

Doubloons
Blade Shards
Unidentified Dyes
Mystic Forge Stones
Icy Runestones
Essence Of Luck (Up to Rare at least & don’t deposit automatically with “Deposit All”)
Gift Of Exploration
Gift Of Battle
Vision Crystals
Lesser Vision Crystals
Philosophers Stones
Mystic Crystal
Mystic Binding Agent
Bottles of Elonian Wine
+1 Agony Infusions
Baubles / Bauble Bubbles (Or put these in the wallet?)

Posted by: Tshakaar.6429

Tshakaar.6429

Would it be such a problem to transform all “charges” items to quantities items?
Salvages and gathering tools would be a lot easier to manage. \o/

Posted by: Cael.3960

Cael.3960

Blade Shards, doubloons, Amalgamated Gemstones, Essence of Luck (if it’s ever intended to be used as a crafting item), Agony infusions, Mystic Crystals, Mystic Forge Stones, Philosopher’s Stones, Milling Stones, Vision Crystals, Bottles of Elonian Wine, Tenebrous Crystals, Shimmering Crystals.

Would also love to see some of the map currencies added to the wallet: Blood Rubies, Petrified Wood, Crowbars, Exalted Keys, Chak Acid, Machetes, Greater and Lesser Key’s of Nightmare, Shovels, Bandit Skeleton Keys, Zephyrite Lockpicks.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Mystic forge stones
Mystic Binding agens
Mystic crystals
Philosopher stones
Tomes of knowledge
Writs of experience
Elonian wine
Doubloons

And aside from it I’d love a keyring and a black lion goods dispenser…
Keyring for all keys

black lion goods dispenser for buffs, trading posts and so on.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

BL tickets and scraps, writs and tomes of experience

Better add options like “consume all” or “convert to shards” etc. I don’t really want to keep them in inventory and it is pain to “use” them :/

English is not my native language, sorry :<