Why ascended weapon is bad for wvw

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Godsight.5982

Godsight.5982

“Here’s what we believe: If someone wants to play for a thousand hours to get an item that is so rare that other players can’t realistically acquire it, that rare item should be differentiated by its visual appearance and rarity alone, not by being more powerful than everything else in the game. Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs.”

-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

This is the president of Anet saying the opposite of what ascended weapon is. One thing people forget about ascended weapon is that they do not only give better stats but also better base weapon damage. A exotic rifle have a max base damage of 1205. The ascended rifle bump that to 1265. For comparaison, a rare rifle have a max base damage of 1067. So rare to exotic is a 12-13% base damage boost. Exotic to ascended is a 5% base damage boost. It is smaller damage boost but still a non-negligable boost. So this is not just a continuity of the ascended trinkets that gave only a stat boost. And what does wvw players have to do get a ascended weapon and make sure their gear weighting them down ? Farm pve for the gold and mats or pray that the stats combo ascended weapon you need will drop in wvw. So either Anet clarify the situation and assure us that scended weapon have decent loot table that mean ascended weapon can actually drop in wvw (unlike precursor and this is normal cause precursor should be a extremly rare drop) or give wvw players a way to gain them with actual wvw drop (badges, laurel, could be gold and ecto too). You could make it that you need 1000 badges plus 10 laurel or 1500 badges and it would be a better way for wvw players to get ascended weapon.

I am starting to think that WvW should have just been a part of spvp with everyone on the same lvl, no cost to retrait, no cost for the base equipment (weapon, armor, trinket,sigil and rune) and the only thing that you have to farm, if you want them, is skins.

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

Ascended weapon is just bad period. Nobody asked for this. People just wanted to be able to craft their precursor for their legendary.

Guess anet got the wrong memo.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Yeah. This is REALLY bad for WvW. Once Ascended armors come, those without Ascended gear will be way behind.

I can see the forum posts now about going into WvW for the first (and last) time — being one-shotted by an invisible thief with full Ascended gear (weapons, armor, trinkets) and the Guard Killer line maxed.

If Ascended gear were easy to get (like Exotics) they would still be a bad idea, but with the way they are now, with the heavy amount of grind necessary, they are an absolutely terrible addition to the game.

Together with the terrible proposed implementation of Leagues, WvW is in for a rough future.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I feel the best way to tell Anet Ascended junk is bad for WvW, is to stop doing WvW now, this was poor decisions and design all round, Exotics made enough damage in WvW now you get creamed in seconds with Ascended, sounds fun..

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Ascended weapons can drop from WvW keeps, camps, towers, jumping puzzles and champions. Probably about the same drop rate as an exotic.

But, to quote a dev, WvW is unfair. It’s certainly not balanced around 1vs1 so…

Also, if you’re not using full consumables, you’re already basically doing exotic vs ascended.

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

Ascended isn’t that much better than exotic. And everyone here than knows WvW will know that individual skill is a small factor and gear even smaller. It’s all about the zerg. I doubt if even 3 encounters in an average WvW player’s lifetime will be decided by an ascended weapon vs exotic.

A full suit of armor maybe, but something like that sounds like it would be highly incremental. People serious about it would progress at relatively the same rate because of time gating.

Chickenshoes.6250

Also, if you’re not using full consumables, you’re already basically doing exotic vs ascended.

Definitely this. I see a great majority of people in WvW not using both food buffs. Why complain about something that is hard to get when you can’t be bothered to do something so easy?

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

The only issue with ascended gear in WvW is the fact that it can’t be bought and is crafter only. This is bad design on pretty much every level imaginable. But beyond that you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

If you could buy the gear it wouldn’t be an issue at all.

Chickenshoes.6250

I would again like to stress that even if the bump from Exotics to Ascended were small (it’s not), that isn’t a compelling defense. Power creep always starts off small, “incremental”, “not much better”, etc. That’s why it’s called creep.

Your kids will be the ones complaining about the next tier of powercreep because it won’t be anytime soon we get something higher than ascended.

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

ya know, I’ve always wondered why gears have different qualities to start with.

Oceanic [LOD]

Chickenshoes.6250

The only issue with ascended gear in WvW is the fact that it can’t be bought and is crafter only. This is bad design on pretty much every level imaginable. But beyond that you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

If you could buy the gear it wouldn’t be an issue at all.

I agree that having an absurd amount of WvW tokens should make it cheaper at least like the laurel-vendor trinkets.

… You know I think it might already if you count the new reagent nonsense dropping from capture sources.

(edited by Chickenshoes.6250)

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

I would again like to stress that even if the bump from Exotics to Ascended were small (it’s not), that isn’t a compelling defense. Power creep always starts off small, “incremental”, “not much better”, etc. That’s why it’s called creep.

Your kids will be the ones complaining about the next tier of powercreep because it won’t be anytime soon we get something higher than ascended.

Considering I’ve already heard rumors about purple-quality trinkets, I’d say your faith may be somewhat misplaced.

which would have the same stats as ascended trinkets(maybe the infused ones), that will have a particle effect and the option to change stats on the fly. yeah. ok.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

The stat difference make the new ascended weapons not worth crafting to be perfectly honest. I tried comparing pistol – pistol and the + you get on a berserker’s piece is like :
- + 4 power ;
- + 3 precision ;
- no difference in crit percentage between them ;
- + an infusion slot ;
Only thing that added more to the ascended is the increased dmg by very little.

All in all very dissapointed and expected atleast some buffed stats making these weapons worth it. Atm it doesnt.

You can get this percentage up with bloodlust stacks , food buffs I really dont get the point of these ascended its a huge grind and not worth it for the stats overall. WvW dont sweat it the dmg will be the same.

play hard , go pro.

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

i’m getting ascended for my fractal toon. that’s my priority right now. after that, i’ll make some for my WvW toon.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Even if you forgive the pointless power creep, the really silly part is that they released these Ascended weapons first, instead of the armor which would’ve been the common sense thing to do… meaning that for the gap spent from now till the release of Ascended armor, there’s just going to be added damage from the weapons that you can’t make up for in any shape or form.

If they absolutely have to do this, why not go armor first and weapons second? Damage is already high and unpredictable in WvW. The mind simply boggles.

As a guess, weapons were released before armor because players have earned legendary weapons, and there is no legendary armor. Those players got automatic Ascended weapon stats as a perk for being among ANet’s “most dedicated fans.”

Posted by: Klawlyt.6507

Klawlyt.6507

The stat difference make the new ascended weapons not worth crafting to be perfectly honest. I tried comparing pistol – pistol and the + you get on a berserker’s piece is like :
- + 4 power ;
- + 3 precision ;
- no difference in crit percentage between them ;
- + an infusion slot ;
Only thing that added more to the ascended is the increased dmg by very little.

All in all very dissapointed and expected atleast some buffed stats making these weapons worth it. Atm it doesnt.

You can get this percentage up with bloodlust stacks , food buffs I really dont get the point of these ascended its a huge grind and not worth it for the stats overall. WvW dont sweat it the dmg will be the same.

But what about the actual damage output? IIRC, the daggers’ upper limit was only bumped up by 10, but I believe the lower limit was closer to a difference of 25. That means that average damage output should still be noticeably higher. Does anyone have any data on this yet?

And even if it’s still a tiny bump, remember, WvW all about a bunch of tiny things adding up to big things.

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real.
No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Yeah. This is REALLY bad for WvW. Once Ascended armors come, those without Ascended gear will be way behind.

We’ll just have to wait and see what they look like stat-wise. If they’re anything like Legendaries though, the current thought on those in WvW is, “Oh look, it’s a PvE nub…” followed by a lot of flailing and an eventual ganking.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Are siege weapons bad for WvW?

Because near as I can tell those favor the well-prepared too.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Ascended weapons can drop from WvW keeps, camps, towers, jumping puzzles and champions. Probably about the same drop rate as an exotic.

But, to quote a dev, WvW is unfair. It’s certainly not balanced around 1vs1 so…

I’ve only gotten 2 exotic drops the entire time I’ve played this game, and that was because I was grinding a bugged event with full MF gear.

I wish I was joking.

Klawlyt.6507

Do you really think siege, which is not only inexpensive to purchase, and acquired regularly while playing WvW, is anything like a weapon with a time gate and a grind requirement?

And besides, Guild Wars 2 is about having fun, not preparing to have fun.

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

It’s a mild effort to get Ascended. Not bad at all. As it stands, anyone can pick up a full set of Exotics within 30 minutes of reaching lvl 80. Ascended will take about 2 weeks per piece, for casual players. That seems fine to me.

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

To be fair, i can’t understand how this is bad for WvW. The items needed for ascended can be also obtained from completing WvW events (capping camps, towers, keeps).

Can someone explain me how is this bad? Rly

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Do you really think siege, which is not only inexpensive to purchase, and acquired regularly while playing WvW, is anything like a weapon with a time gate and a grind requirement?

+5% more seige damage/defense, +2.5k hp & +100 power/cnd is also a grind to acquire (probably a longer grind than an ascended weapon) and by far outweighs the weapon strength you get from a 2 week time gated item.

Posted by: MikaHR.1978

MikaHR.1978

+5% more seige damage/defense, +2.5k hp & +100 power/cnd is also a grind to acquire (probably a longer grind than an ascended weapon) and by far outweighs the weapon strength you get from a 2 week time gated item.

Yes, yes it is. Additional huge grind. PER CHARACTER

You start to realize why its catch on with “Grind Wars 2” and why it goes against pretty much everything it was supposed to be

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

You’re making my exact point. Buying siege is preparing to have fun WvW. Heck, getting up to 80 is preparing to have fun in WvW. Certainly getting fully loaded out with Exotics is preparing to have fun in WvW. I’m guessing 20-30 dailies for the Ascended amulet counts as preparation if you’re concerned about BiS as a necessity for having fun in WvW.

There is now another way to prepare. The weapon is nothing new in this regard.

Or acknowledge that BiS is not necessary to have fun in WvW, and get back to playing.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Klawlyt.6507

You’re making my exact point. Buying siege is preparing to have fun WvW. Heck, getting up to 80 is preparing to have fun in WvW. Certainly getting fully loaded out with Exotics is preparing to have fun in WvW. I’m guessing 20-30 dailies for the Ascended amulet counts as preparation if you’re concerned about BiS as a necessity for having fun in WvW.

There is now another way to prepare. The weapon is nothing new in this regard.

Or acknowledge that BiS is not necessary to have fun in WvW, and get back to playing.

I hate hate hate it when people compare leveling to power creep. We knew where the goalposts were before launch. It was also heavily implied that the goalposts weren’t going anywhere any time soon. Instead, they moved less than 3 months after launch. (Side tangent, I really would love to play an MMORPG without levels. I think it could work. GW2 was not maerketed as having no leveling, however. It was marketed has having no gear grind/power creep)

As for acquiring siege, it wouldn’t be a problem if there were a bit more parity between PvE rewards and WvW rewards. As it stands, there are plenty of threads on that topic, and I’ve weighed in before. WvW CAN be a real drain on your gold, but that’s not what this particular topic is about. The actual act of purchasing siege? That’s nothing. That’s walking up to a vendor and spending the currency of your choice. And I would be fine if ascended gear worked the same way.

And yes, I detest ALL ascended gear in ALL its forms. It’s just that weapons have the largest impact because of their damage stats, and they’re the current one to be dissected. We’ve beat how terrible the other ascended bits are to death. Nothing has changed.

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

The only part of the game directly affected by ascended weapons is WvW.

There is no content in PVE that requires Ascended gear to complete so for a purely PVE player there is no particular rush to get the weapons as he is not at a disadvantage against the mobs without them. Also, most purely PVE players are probably well on their way to having Legendaries done.

S/TPVP players are not affected in any way by Ascended gear as it does not apply to that part of the game.

WvW players that do not get the ascended weapons are at an immediate disadvantage to the ones that have, also a far lesser proportion of WvW players will have Legendaries.

Its not the end of the world by any means but it will most probably be the end of world v world along with Guildwars for a lot of people that are only still playing the game for open world rvr.

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

Its not the end of the world by any means but it will most probably be the end of world v world along with Guildwars for a lot of people that are only still playing the game for open world rvr.

Being to dramatic, no?
- Same thing happened with the release of the ascended accessories back then!
A 5% difference won’t make much impact as the lack of consumables (as someone stated), until the players get themselves a Ascended Weapons (that ain’t to hard to get)

/cheers

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

MikaHR.1978

The only part of the game directly affected by ascended weapons is WvW.

There is no content in PVE that requires Ascended gear to complete so for a purely PVE player there is no particular rush to get the weapons as he is not at a disadvantage against the mobs without them. Also, most purely PVE players are probably well on their way to having Legendaries done.

S/TPVP players are not affected in any way by Ascended gear as it does not apply to that part of the game.

WvW players that do not get the ascended weapons are at an immediate disadvantage to the ones that have, also a far lesser proportion of WvW players will have Legendaries.

Yup, at least they will clear the space for PvEers for champ/karma trains for grinding new and higher stats gear all the time.

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

As an active WvW player and Commander,

No. You’re wrong. This has no effects for WvW at all. You gain maybe a slight bit of damage over someone else. The stat change is insignificant at best. WvW was never designed to be fair. It’s why a level 80 geared out in full exotics is significantly more powerful than one geared in blues and greens. If you wanted fairness we’d all be doing mass scale PvP, which would suck.

Besides, WvW isn’t about doing “mad deeps” like PvE, it’s about staying alive longer than the opposition.

Again, ascended equipment makes next to no difference in WvW, least of all weapons. There is going to be that few of players that it will never change the outcome of your score. If you got an extra 200 points for every ascended weapon that your server had over the other server, you’d find that you would gain next to no points, because it will be about the same on all servers.

If you’re here to complain about 1v1 fights, then you don’t understand how WvW works. People will always have an advantage because of better gear in certain fights. Say you have ruby orbs because you can’t afford Scholar runes and I actually have scholar runes… there’s my advantage, in your eyes.

WvW is not intended to be fair, despite Ascended equipment giving no real damage bonus over exotic.

noice

MikaHR.1978

despite Ascended equipment giving no real damage bonus over exotic.

Uh-huh

Says all about how you roll.

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

despite Ascended equipment giving no real damage bonus over exotic.

I was actually with you until that last statement, which is demonstrably false. If Ascended gives better stats and gives more weapon damage then it give a real damage bonus.

Now, it’s possible that this damage bonus is the equivalent of, for example, equipping a zerker weapon instead of a knights (haven’t done the math), or between using a T6 oil / stone vs a T5 oil / stone (still no math). But it’s real.

Edit: ooops wrong quote

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

(edited by TooBz.3065)

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

I think people are taking a short term view. It seems very likely that there will be additional ways to craft / receive ascended items in the future, just like there are more ways to get the trinkets now. If a power imbalance even exists – which is still a fair question – it seems likely that it will be temporary at best.

Lurch.9517

cannot be bothered to quote or reply at.. But to the guys saying WvW is not supposed to be fair and SPVP>>>>>>, Its not about being fair or not its about making your toon as competetive as possible, the difference if you like between people that use the correct food and nourishment and those who do not.

I do not mind if I am outnumbered or my server is outnumbered that just means I have to play smarter, I do however have an issue with being forced to play at a gear disadvantage (however slight does not matter, its the principle) to guys that have legendaries (which we were always told were just fluff and bragging rights) until such time as I have got all the crap together to replace my exo weapons with Ascended whilst in the full knowledge that I will have to go through the same process in the not too distant future with armour.

And I am sure you will not have read it here first but I would bet a pound to a penny thakittens only a matter of time til there is Legendary armour

I’ll get my coat.

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Agreed. VP is bad for both WvW and PvE. It is the worst decision Anet has made to date. They’ve shown they can create a great game as GW2 is one of the best MMO’s I’ve played. But, it’s almost like a completely different team is managing it from the one that created it. Anyone remember The Stepford Wives? I get the same eerie feeling about the possibility of The Stepford Developers taking over the franchise and running it into the ground.

Posted by: Agaetis.4518

Agaetis.4518

Saying that exotic to ascended is a 5% damage boost is wrong. So I did a little test in the builder. Let me know if I did something wrong.

1. full berserker warrior without ascended weapons and exotic trinkets:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.2|7.1g.h1h.9.1g.h1|1.1g.h1|1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7|1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67|u5ab.a1.0.0.u69c|0.0|5x.6d.6e.6c.6m|e

= 6503 effective power

2. full berserker warrior with ascended weapons and exotic trinkets:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.2|7.5g.h1h.9.5g.h1|1.1g.h1|1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7|1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67|u5ab.a1.0.0.u69c|0.0|5x.6d.6e.6c.6m|e

= 6582 effective power = 1.1% increase in effective power

With all the ascended gear that we will get over the next 1-2 it will add up to maybe 15-20% damage increase. Significant but not gamebreaking imo, especially in the bigger pic

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

Ascended items obligates us to play pve. Please, don’t obligate us to play pve !
They even have to add an option for us to craft a legendary weapon by playing mostly in wvw. It’s always unfair for wvw players, because always pve players gets the items and stuff. I’ve bought this game last year because it was said to be an pk/pvp oriented game. So make it happen please, arenanet.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

WvW still not about the 1v1 and is still not made to be a fair game you guys just cant get over your owns egos to see this. If you lose a fight its become of ascended items just keep telling your self that as your stomped in to the ground by the other worlds. Also quit WvW leave your worlds undefended THAT is the right thing to do to be so helpful to your world.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Lurch.9517

With all the ascended gear that we will get over the next 1-2 it will add up to maybe 15-20% damage increase. Significant but not gamebreaking imo, especially in the bigger pic

And what exactly is the bigger picture?

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Saying that exotic to ascended is a 5% damage boost is wrong. So I did a little test in the builder. Let me know if I did something wrong.

1. full berserker warrior without ascended weapons and exotic trinkets:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.2|7.1g.h1h.9.1g.h1|1.1g.h1|1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7|1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67|u5ab.a1.0.0.u69c|0.0|5x.6d.6e.6c.6m|e

= 6503 effective power

2. full berserker warrior with ascended weapons and exotic trinkets:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.2|7.5g.h1h.9.5g.h1|1.1g.h1|1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7|1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67|u5ab.a1.0.0.u69c|0.0|5x.6d.6e.6c.6m|e

This is a repost from another thread. You were disproven there.

So I did a little test in the builder how much those ascended weapons you “need” to “grind” for really matters. Please let me know if I did something wrong.

- Full berserker warrior without ascended weapons and exotic trinkets:

= 6503 effective power

- Full berserker warrior with ascended weapons and exotic trinkets:

If you don’t feel you really need that 1.1% increase in damage/or the looks don’t grind for it! It’s not harder than that when you think about it

Fixed…

Ascended = 7001.86 (weapons and trinkets)
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.2|7.5g.h1h.9.5g.h1|1.1g.h1|1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7.1g.a7|4s.0.3s.0.2s.0.2s.0.3s.0.3s.0|u5ab.a1.0.0.u69c|0.0|5x.6d.6e.6c.6m|e

Exotic = 6503.28

~7.7% increase
Keep in mind two things
1. it’s not full ascended set YET (no armor)
2. Don’t think the weapon damage is included? – could be wrong… but ascended weapons should crit for a metric kitten ton more.

(edited by Raine.1394)

Lurch.9517

WvW still not about the 1v1 and is still not made to be a fair game you guys just cant get over your owns egos to see this. If you lose a fight its become of ascended items just keep telling your self that as your stomped in to the ground by the other worlds. Also quit WvW leave your worlds undefended THAT is the right thing to do to be so helpful to your world.

Spoken like a classic PPT gazer. There are a lot of people that play on the WvW maps as an open world PVP environment rather than drooling and charging around behind the dorito spamming 1.

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Spoken like a classic PPT gazer. There are a lot of people that play on the WvW maps as an open world PVP environment rather than drooling and charging around behind the dorito spamming 1.

No its spoken like a player who knows the real meat behind WvW. You can play is as an open world PvP but your not going to help your world out by doing so. WvW is about movements as a team. If any thing your coming off as the type of player who “does there own thing” in WvW or you know a “rally bot” player.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

are you seriously complaining about 9 more primary stat 6more minor stat and 50 more damage? wow l2p they should be 200 more damage at least.

Lurch.9517

No its spoken like a player who knows the real meat behind WvW. You can play is as an open world PvP but your not going to help your world out by doing so. WvW is about movements as a team. If any thing your coming off as the type of player who “does there own thing” in WvW or you know a “rally bot” player.

To be a ‘rally bot’ I would have to be in your mindless zerg mate, not gonna happen. There is no ‘real meat’ behind under in or on WvW. By help my world you mean contribute to the PPT? The WvW that you are referring to is not about ‘moving as a team’, its about population stacking and off hours capping.

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: haxi.9038

haxi.9038

lol how come no one complains about stuff like +250vitality acquired through gri…err i mean advancing in wvw rank

Lurch.9517

are you seriously complaining about 9 more primary stat 6more minor stat and 50 more damage? wow l2p they should be 200 more damage at least.

It always seems to me that most people who say ‘l2p’ would do with following their own advice and at the same time brush up on their powers of reading and comprehension.

Lurch
Gandara

Lurch.9517

lol how come no one complains about stuff like +250vitality acquired through gri…err i mean advancing in wvw rank

That’s been done to death also but it can at least be achieved purely by playing WvW

Lurch
Gandara

Lurch.9517

15 chars accidental thingy

Lurch
Gandara

Posted by: haxi.9038

haxi.9038

That’s been done to death also but it can at least be achieved purely by playing WvW

haha isnt that exactly the same thing? well 250 to a stat is a far more crazy advantage if you ask me

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

those who pve a lot and farm a lot for crafting mats or have zillion of gold will get ascended weapons easily.