HoT Price Feedback + Base game included [merged]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: NEOCROM.8957

NEOCROM.8957

I looked at the date and it’s not 1 april….so what’s the deal with 50$ for ppl who already got the core game?

Posted by: Noctis.5418

Noctis.5418

To clarify: $50 is the price of the expansion. We included the core game as a free bonus to make it easier for new players to get into it.

Ok then. So seeing as I purchased the core game, could I get the expansion for free? y’know, to make it easier for me to get into it.

Posted by: ArcanaGnosis.3541

ArcanaGnosis.3541

A kick in the kitten to Veteran Players.
Thanks a lot

Posted by: Keira Wildflower.7304

Keira Wildflower.7304

The solution is quite simple really:

1. Give New Players the current bundle sets.

2. Give Veteran Players the same deal but instead of the core game, make it a character slot.

Same value, different demographic.

Now here is my reasoning. New Players get a bunch of character slots. The veterans do not. The New Players do not need character slots, they need the core game. The Veteran Players need character slots, for the new character type: The Revenant. So basically, by adding bundles for Veteran Players exclusively, you reward those of us that have played for a longer time than the New Players AND we continue buying gems with our hard earned cash. Which, in the long run makes you more money and we get to strut our happy rear ends around Tyria and shout the praises of how much Anet cares about us. Thus helping us sucker in New Players, which helps you make more money! isn’t tat wonderful!! Didn’t even take me like 10 minutes to think this up. I was put off by John Smith’s comment that was more of a taunt than actually helpful or sympathizing. I think the new content could be $40 Base and $60 Deluxe and I personally could care less about the “Ultimate” version (which isn’t really an Ultimate version). This leaves us Veteran Players, the ability to pay $10 for an extra character slot at a total of $50 or $70. Which ironically still makes you a bunch of money..

Should I send an application for your Marketing Position? I mean Anet, not NCsoft.. No one cares about NCsoft.. They have a tendency to ruin games.. Plus your current Marketing Team seems to be lacking right now..

Posted by: Animism.9803

Animism.9803

Pretty much yes… Amount of content compared to base game is so low that 45 euro feels like buying yet another CoD.

CoD, which ironically costs more than that…

And CoD’s DLC prices and content? The similarity and difference?

How is HoT similar to CoD DLC please elaborate… CoD DLC is nothing compared to HoT. Please pay attention to the post quoted before replying. I was asking that person how can one draw a parallel between HoT and CoD, they are not comparable at all.

Or are you implying HoT is nothing more than a rehashed cashcow like CoD is.

Please pay attention to the post quoted? Are you joking? You DID NOT ask that question in the post. Lmao.

No it’s a basic comparison, you don’t need to make it so literal. A DLC of CoD, you get what, a few new maps, some functionality stuff, a new gun, sound at all familiar? But this is CoD… where DLCs are much easier to create, the company actively creates them and openly creates them to that standard.

This is GW2, we expect more, we are not receiving that.

Posted by: EgyptRaider.3946

EgyptRaider.3946

To be honoust, I think it’s still pretty selective and leaves out a very large group of players Guild Wars likes to identify with: casual players.

I’ve owned the game for over one and a half year, yet I only have two filled character slots. I mostly enjoy the game for sPvP and Stronghold was for me the only incentive to buy the expansion. And as a very casual player that often doesn’t play the game for months and only really played the PvP parts, paying 50 bucks just for that upgrade and the specializations. It’s much. 20, 30 euros would be fine. Those are reasonable prices.

What would you think of a bunch of gems the same value of a character slot. People would have a choice. and casual players who only focus on part of the game, be it PvE, WvW or PvP and don’t have that many characters, can at least get something that is of value for them.

I loved all the content announced for HoT and I can’t wait to do the game again with a new Revenant character. And while I can afford the 50 euros, I can’t help but feel it’s a rip-off and a scam considering they give the base game for free.
People who adressed the FAQ quote have a sincere point and I support them, even though I don’t belong to the ones who bought the game in that period.

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

ring ring ring…….

Posted by: Nostromo.4126

Nostromo.4126

He’s not trolling. Given the reaction just today, I’m betting A-Net (any guess what the ‘A’ stands for these days…? are wishing they had given it away for free to existing players. Because word of mouth & bad press travel really, really fast these days.

Posted by: nerevar.6247

nerevar.6247

Because THIS IS THE EXPANSION PRICE. Live with it. You don’t pay more for the Core game. But reading is hard, I know.

This isn’t a matter of “this is the price” or not. It’s a matter of doing it in a way that doesn’t result in kittenstorms on the internet. ANet is notoriously bad at that.

It’s a matter of perception. I know that perception is very subjective but as I said, manipulating and predicting percetion is part of the job ANet should be doing.

In this case, the perception is that :
- I’m a veteran player, I paid I don’t know how much for the game and currently you can get it for as low as $20 if you do it smartly. I can let that slide since everything lowers in price over time
- The expansion comes out and costs me $50
- The expansion has one of the major features be a new class and it’ll cost me $10 more to play it cause … my char slots are maxed for some strange reason

So, as a veteran, I feel like I’ll have after the HoT purchase spent $80 to get the game, while new players will have spent $50 for more or less the same value. Yes I know it’s not the same thing, those $80 gave me one extra char slot etc… But it’s perception. And the perception currently is that I’ll have to spend $30 more than new players to enjoy HoT.

This is too much plain and simple. Hence the complaints. What ANet should have done is throw us virtual bones that are more or less worthless but shift the value perception to a point where nobody complains. The easiest would be to give a free chat slot to players that already own the core game. It’s shift the value perception by a whole $20 back.

New players will also have to drop $20 for Season 2 pack if they want to play through it and won’t be able to relive the living content that most of us veterans were able to play through. Also the core game is F R E E with the expansion. If you already own the core game it doesn’t effect your just paying for the expansion while the core game is F R E E for those you don’t have it, but y’know a SMALL amount of people will complain when they don’t get something free.

You just don’t get it. To current players, they are paying $50 for the expansion; and new players are paying $50 for the expansion and the free core game. Why such disparity exists is beyond me.

It doesn’t matter the core is free or not; it certainly isn’t free for us and we’re paying the same price as the new players and getting half of the package.

No, you don’t get it. Everyone is still paying $50 dollars for the expansion.

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Let me know when they see sense and price the second package at $50, remove the first package, and make it so you get a character slot for your money.

Basically, shift the packages along, remove basic, make the ‘deluxe’ the standard, and ‘ultimate’ into deluxe.

No character slot for an expansion that includes a new race? Really? Someone point the marketing people in the direction of the game and tell them to play the stuff they are peddling, then they might not come up with such stupid ideas.

Personally unless something changes I won’t buy the expansion until it goes on sale – plenty of other games to play.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

yanipheonu.5798 when? Always.
You could have buy expansion, or more expensive expansion+base game.

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Here’s what most likely happened:
Anet DID plan to make the expansion as a separate purchase from the core game. So they did all these sales so that people would get the game and naturally upgrade to the expansion.
But one day, some marketing or business development guy thought to himself: “If we made the core game FREE with the expansion, that would lure in even more players.” So he makes the core game come free with the expansion, because hell, why not? Of course, they probably failed to consider that a lot of people would be kitten over this, but eh, sometimes that happens.
So kittenty situation, but I don’t think Anet meant any malice.

Stay out of adjudicating or lawmaking anywhere ever. “I don’t think x meant any malice, despite how malicious what they did seems. Probably some stupid person decided it might work and they went along with it.”

That’s really poor judgment on your part.

Yes, I’m speculating since I’m not in a law court. Jail me for it!

My point is that you’d be awful at it. Not that you should be great at it. Nonetheless, if you’d be awful at it (and judging from the relative likelihood of the situation you describe, you would), then you should stay out of it.

That’s all. Nothing more and nothing less than what I said. No jail necessary.

That’s why I SPECULATED. I don’t have to prove if I’m right or wrong, since it’s speculation. I’m not trying to convince a jury but give an OPINION on what I think happened. It’s no different from any average Joe giving his opinion on what he thinks happened during the OJ Simpson case.

Why should I have to be a good lawyer wannabe for that?

NEOCROM.8957

Dear SirDrygan.1823
Us and Anet do not care. Stop making thread like these, it’s pointless.

I’m sure Anet care. You and a few others may not.

They care about the dozens of opinions that what they do is wrong? 50$ even for ppl who got the core game, will that make them change the price? And maybe give a refund difference to ppl who already purchased again the core game? I don’t think so.

Posted by: darkdomino.9578

darkdomino.9578

It’s called a good old fashioned cash grab and the fanboys are eating it up.

Fury of the Departed [Fury] – http://www.furyofthedeparted.net

Posted by: Raphael.8271

Raphael.8271

To all guys and gals said that “everyone is angry about the price”. No we-the majority of angry existing players- are not angry about the price. Most of us bought a full price ~2 3 years ago, we are not scrimp for paying 50$ for an expansion. If 50$ is the expansion’s price, I’ll pay for that; I won’t complain about the price i’ll just buy it.

But as an existing player, I do feel hurt, i feel like being penalized for bought and played the game in the last 3 year. We are not selfish to new player, we want the game to expand, growing player base for more friends, companions, guildmates. They – the new player can have there HoT 50$ with free core game. If there was another option 50$ HoT with a character slot and a little silly thing like: a costume, a skin , some lion chest keys….anything , just a little gift instead of the core game, that little thing isn’t “big” and doesn’t have to “big” (really ~8$ costume and the core game put those on the table man). There weren’t this situation, there wasn’t riot like this.

BUT No, Anet don’t want that, Anet do not care about old player base. SO WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH I WILL DO WITH ONE MORE FREAKING CORE GAME ????
make another option don’t have the core game and included something else.

And If i do what they want, buy the HoT. I have that usless core game, i may be give away for my friend or my relative, right?? NO ! you know why? Because he/she will have to spend another 50 bucks for the expansion, that’s ok but , WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH WE WILL DO WITH ONE MORE FREAKING CORE GAME AGAIN ???? Give away again and repeat the process.
Great plan anet!!! Great plan!!!

Posted by: hapvis.7059

hapvis.7059

I am not a hard-core player and didn’t spend a lot of real money to buy gems but I spent times to play GW2 and enjoy the story of the GW2 since GW2 launched. When I saw the word “Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns expansion (includes Guild Wars 2 core game)”, I hesitated to buy HoT because I start to think when the next expansion pack will be released. Maybe I can wait for a year or two, pay only $50 to get GW2 core+GW2: HoT+GW2: next expansion+ GW2: next next expansion+…, then get the same game contents as the old players in the future as long as the GW2 is live. Today, ArenaNet give the new players the same game contents as old players and only pay $50. But old players need to pay money+time(at most 3 years)+$50 to get whole game contents. The money and time that old players spent in past 3 years look like not important to ArenaNet. Comparing with expansion packs of GW1, there is no treat for the new players. All the players get the same thing with the same price. In GW2:HoT pre-purchase event, new player can get GW2 core for free. What do the old players get this time?

Posted by: Sylv.6514

Sylv.6514

The solution is quite simple really:

1. Give New Players the current bundle sets.

2. Give Veteran Players the same deal but instead of the core game, make it a character slot.

Same value, different demographic.

Now here is my reasoning. New Players get a bunch of character slots. The veterans do not. The New Players do not need character slots, they need the core game. The Veteran Players need character slots, for the new character type: The Revenant. So basically, by adding bundles for Veteran Players exclusively, you reward those of us that have played for a longer time than the New Players AND we continue buying gems with our hard earned cash. Which, in the long run makes you more money and we get to strut our happy rear ends around Tyria and shout the praises of how much Anet cares about us. Thus helping us sucker in New Players, which helps you make more money! isn’t tat wonderful!! Didn’t even take me like 10 minutes to think this up. I was put off by John Smith’s comment that was more of a taunt than actually helpful or sympathizing. I think the new content could be $40 Base and $60 Deluxe and I personally could care less about the “Ultimate” version (which isn’t really an Ultimate version). This leaves us Veteran Players, the ability to pay $10 for an extra character slot at a total of $50 or $70. Which ironically still makes you a bunch of money..

Should I send an application for your Marketing Position? I mean Anet, not NCsoft.. No one cares about NCsoft.. They have a tendency to ruin games.. Plus your current Marketing Team seems to be lacking right now..

It’s not the same value at all. Veteran players have to pay $110 while new players only have to pay $50. A character slot does not justify the ridiculous $50 price tag on the expansion either. There is nowhere near enough content.

Posted by: Kadarn.1703

Kadarn.1703

snip

What annoys people is that HoT is sold as a bundle with, as a bonus for new players, the core game. Veteran players, on the other hand, won’t get any bonus at all. Therefore we are questioning ourselves: why keep being so supportive when, in the end, they barely pay attention to us and make everything just to get new players that come and go instead of keeping and taking care of their most solid playerbase.

As for taking care of their solid playerbase we got an entire first season 1 for free that nobody new will ever get to experience again in the same way, not to mention all the exclusive items no longer available for newer players. Oh and what about the guild hall, arena, new wvw map, new areas and so forth, is that not for the original player base then? Is that not stuff people been asking for for AGES?

We got 1st season becaus we bought original game not expansion. And not all player who have original game had played 1st season, some bought game after that and didnt get that exclusive items you mention.

NEOCROM.8957

I got alot of patience right now, maybe a discount will come in the future.

Posted by: Acharyn.4738

Acharyn.4738

To clarify: $50 is the price of the expansion. We included the core game as a free bonus to make it easier for new players to get into it.

Ok then. So seeing as I purchased the core game, could I get the expansion for free? y’know, to make it easier for me to get into it.

Same logic as ANet. I like it.

Posted by: Zlosnica.8936

Zlosnica.8936

The thing is you aren’t paying for much, new specs and that’s pretty much it, untill those new specs are being ballanced you can catch flies with your tongue, and watch your money go to waste., you are not paying for something tested and working properly which is something common for MMO’s. This price is ridiculous, is this EA or Ubisoft, with their upcomming DLC’s? Ask yourself that question. This is why GW2 was never popular outside NA/EU. Korean market holds the biggest MMO’s and you know why? They hold a value, this is money milking, once again ask yourselves for what changes you are paying and here its not a question of being a fan of the game or not, its about the value that you are paying for and what you are geting out of it, which is nothing except more unballanced classes and months of QQ post’s in forums about stuff. It happened before it will happen again.

Posted by: Aelyn.7954

Aelyn.7954

I don’t understand why people are raging so hard.

1. FAQ stated that you NEED an original game to play HoT.
2. Quite a lot of people got excited about the expansion and decided to buy GW2.

For example: June 16 – someone pays $40. June 17 – he needs to pay an additional $50. I hope you understand now.

Posted by: Edgey.5417

Edgey.5417

ive lost all faith in the game now thanks to this, now i also get to tell my 3 teen daughters no chance will you have HoT until the price comes down. so yeah nice one you have had me off double firstly no beta access for me even though i ground it to hell and now 3 teenage girls whose moods change more rapidly than the weather to tell no chance at that price im not sinking €400 euro into a game update…. you have royally screwed up and alienated your old player base well done ……..

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Anyways, even with 2 maps, it just like the Living story maps Drytop and Silverwaste. And we get that for free! (at least that’s what we think).

You are implying ArenaNet should give 50$ worth of content that is applicable for every player by saying WvW and Guild Halls are irrelevant. This is of course an impossible equation.

And you say even with two maps, for starters Verdant Brink is much bigger than either Silwerwastes or Dry Top and we do not know if there are more PvE maps than the two we have seen parts of, more than likely yes. In the core game a region consists from 4-7 zones or maps. and we know that one of the Guild Hall maps is near the edge of Maguuma Wastes (Silverwastes & Dry Top) implying that HoT maps are not necessarily part of Maguuma Wastes region.

There is also “challenging group content” that is not the same as open world content, as per Colin’s semi-recent post (though you have to read between the lines for this)

Posted by: BrooksP.4318

BrooksP.4318

Everquest and Everquest 2 have always done the same, buy an expansion and get previous expansions and core game included. It has helped keep those games going for 16 years. Anet is not doing anything wrong here, this move will just bring in more players and keep this game going strong, as the practice as done for the eq franchise. What you paid for the core game years ago was well worth it with all the free updates we have had anyway. Be happy and enjoy the upcoming content (which would be better with bunny ears-release them please)

^ This.

Posted by: littlemunster.1059

littlemunster.1059

Find out and let me know. I’ll be interested.

The BG Super Munster!

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

No character slot, no money.

Posted by: indelible.5928

indelible.5928

Between the lack of information about actual expansion content and the insane pricing model, I’m guessing this is a lame cash grab.

TKT | European Gaming Clan | Aurora Glade | http://www.tktclan.net

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Ask your local lawyer.

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Old players already had a good time and lots of fun in the game. Is that nothing?

Would you prefer, you would not have bought the core game ages ago, not had a good time in the past year/month/weeks, so that you now might save ~10 bucks?

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Posted by: MagicalSilence.1837

MagicalSilence.1837

The price may seem bit high for expansion , but when i think about the Core Game price what was pretty close to same numbers i recall and when i look how many hours of fun it has provided over the time i would say theres just no other games in my list that i have enjoyed over 6k hours and still going back into it.

To me it just seems quite fair price compared to many other games that charge over 50 and barely last few hours ^^ and considering you get content over time for free

Desolution – Saesin Nyte & Xi Vixi – Simply Lovable Pug – Best Trebber EU

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

+1
………………………………………….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

I’m not buying the expansion until I know what’s actually going to be in it, I’ve seen one section of a map (would be nice if I knew how big This Region is with how many zones), one half finished class, a hand full of half finished elite specializations, one small WVW map, a PVP map, and power point presentation bullet list with a bunch of features that have not even been fleshed out (How many new chapters in the personal story, what are these challenging thingys that are replacing dungeons and how many of them are there, will there be new fractals).

Posted by: Jitsuryoku.9038

Jitsuryoku.9038

If they don’t change the packages I highly doubt they will go out of their way to give anyone anything.

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

$50 is fair for an expansion, what I have an issue with is not having a character slot with it.

They are adding 9 elite specializations and 1 new profession. 20% of the profession based features are the REVENANT.

Not having a character slot with the purchase means, in order for me to have a Revenant when HoT launches:

1. I need an already empty character slot, or
  2. Buy a new character slot for $10, or
  3. Delete an old character slot (but they’re adding this horizontal progression system to the game, so players don’t have to delete pre-existing characters)

Anet, “Buy our game, disclaimer: you won’t actually have access to all of the features we’re hyping you for unless you shell out more money”

I understand your point i have currently a few characters :
2Thieves
1Mesmer
1Guardian
1Elementarist
1Warrior
1Free Slot

But i always made some gold or bought gems so that i could always have a free character slot. But not everyone has so many charachters and you do need an extra slot i think you sould think about buying the Deluxe Edition. Or just buy the standard and the charachter slot.

Dude, I have 12 characters, all at level 80. I just deleted one to make room for Revenant. Do you know how crappy that feels? It was a character I had the least amount of time on but it was the character I did the entire trait system with, so there were some feels when I got rid of him. I’m still adamant that $50 should warrant a character slot, that just doesn’t fit right with me still. And I’m not going to shell out $25 extra dollars for a character slot when its only $10 on its own, all the other features in the Deluxe just don’t appeal to me other than that extra slot.

Posted by: nerevar.6247

nerevar.6247

The thing is you aren’t paying for much, new specs and that’s pretty much it, untill those new specs are being ballanced you can catch flies with your tongue, and watch your money go to waste., you are not paying for something tested and working properly which is something common for MMO’s. This price is ridiculous, is this EA or Ubisoft, with their upcomming DLC’s? Ask yourself that question. This is why GW2 was never popular outside NA/EU. Korean market holds the biggest MMO’s and you know why? They hold a value, this is money milking, once again ask yourselves for what changes you are paying and here its not a question of being a fan of the game or not, its about the value that you are paying for and what you are geting out of it, which is nothing except more unballanced classes and months of QQ post’s in forums about stuff. It happened before it will happen again.

“Korean market holds the biggest MMO’s and you know why? They hold a value”

That right there just killed it for me. Korean MMO’s are so good that they all end up being P2W and a huge Grindfest for BIS Gear .

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Please upvote this topic if you agree. We need that character slot to be included in the base HOT. If there will be enough people here, they might start taking it seriously.

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

I do aggree that each and every person that bought the game between putting up FAQ and now should be refunded, if not arenanet scammed them plain and simple.

Posted by: McLovin.2796

McLovin.2796

if you look at the world through the cold cynical eyes of economics

You rang?

Of course they treat us like a joke, we’ve already given Anet money. They don’t give a kittenoon as you give them money. This expansion is to milk money out of new players. Old players aren’t giving them as much money anymore so we’re worthless to them. What do you expect from American companies. They’re all about money.

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Because you have real health care. Once you factor that in, paying a little more on complete frippery like an MMO expansion is just not something that’s gonna get you sympathy from this side of the pond .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Mono.7320

Mono.7320

they basically telling veteran players ‘’kitten you, we value new costumers more than you guys cuz we are greedy and need more money’’ and shoving our mouths with core game that we bought 1-2 year ago. no extra slot, no benefits, nothing you pay 50 dollars and get core game and heart of thornnes and not release the HoT expansion separately which would be 20-30 dollars cheaper and no money is not the issue here people can afford 50 dollars but not what they did…great anet what a kitten move
sorry …got little mad there

NEOCROM.8957

I have a very hard time to reach a conclusion if you are a troll with the title or you are serious. 50$ fair for a map and few other contents? The ENTIRE core game at 50$ has 10 times more content than HoT. If HoT was like 20$, then yes, it was worth and a price set with common sense.

Posted by: littlemunster.1059

littlemunster.1059

Old players already had a good time and lots of fun in the game. Is that nothing?

Would you prefer, you would not have bought the core game ages ago, not had a good time in the past year/month/weeks, so that you now might save ~10 bucks?

Don’t forget. Old players who used up all their slots will need to spend an extra $10 on top of that $50 that new players will be paying for the full HoT experience.

The BG Super Munster!

Posted by: soldierEX.2049

soldierEX.2049

I think that if you already own the game that it should be a kitteneaper because me as an expample already have the game and i love it, i really want to buy the expantion but it sais: with core game, wich i already own. I really understand Hapvis’ comment and I also think that it should be a little kitteneaper for those who already have the core game.

Posted by: Kitsune.1902

Kitsune.1902

snip

What annoys people is that HoT is sold as a bundle with, as a bonus for new players, the core game. Veteran players, on the other hand, won’t get any bonus at all. Therefore we are questioning ourselves: why keep being so supportive when, in the end, they barely pay attention to us and make everything just to get new players that come and go instead of keeping and taking care of their most solid playerbase.

As for taking care of their solid playerbase we got an entire first season 1 for free that nobody new will ever get to experience again in the same way, not to mention all the exclusive items no longer available for newer players. Oh and what about the guild hall, arena, new wvw map, new areas and so forth, is that not for the original player base then? Is that not stuff people been asking for for AGES?

We were new players then, you know.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Cute, but a whole different can of worms ain’kitten
We pay for that too, you know.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Moon.7310

Moon.7310

This sucks!
I can understand that you want to make it easy for new players, but as a player who already has GW2 I feel ripped off since I’ll be paying for something I’ll never get. You could have at least offered a character slot for players that already own the base game. But no, you bring a new class and everyone wanting to play it, has to pay another 10€ on top, for a new character slot.

Posted by: Isven.2165

Isven.2165

Anet doesn’t care about the money they already made, but about the money they want/will make. A player should think different, why exactly?

Posted by: particlepinata.9865

particlepinata.9865

The core game comes free for new players. So you dont rebuy anything. Whats the problem. It builds a larger community. The game is 3 years old now, didnt you get more than enough gameplay for your money? I dont see the problem. 45 euros (or 50 dollars) is a decent price for a big online world. Or would you rather have lower expac price + subscription costs? Or a free to play scheme like all those other third rate games out there? The game doesnt run on air does it? There are substancial cost with everything what comes with running such an online world. I welcome this because it brings in a fresh batch of new players.

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Thanks for showing your true colors.