Got 100% TD, No Reward

Got 100% TD, No Reward

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

Hey guys, just curious if this happened to anyone else, or if I am missing something. I got 100% complete in Tangled Depths, and got no reward upon doing so.

Attachments:

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

I’m sorry I can’t give you any meaningful answers, I just wanted to say bravo. I thought Malchor’s Leap was the worst map in the game…then they gave us this map, this freaking map

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

Haha thanks, was rough, but once you learn it it isn’t so bad

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I’m sorry that happened, Ranlares. I’m focusing on other threads and not the merged bug thread, but it seems to me that your adding a note there would be every helpful. If it’s a bug, that’s a way to get it noted, so please consider posting in that thread.

Thanks! (And congrats. )

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

Any chance you can link that thread? If so I’d be happy to!

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Rata Novus? Another asura city?
I see a large cubical formation just beside it, definitely looks articial.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Go explore, Windu Or do the PS, it takes you there. Lots of events in it but the story explains what it is better.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Go explore, Windu Or do the PS, it takes you there. Lots of events in it but the story explains what it is better.

Will do

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Jack.5012

Jack.5012

I also had this issue and wrote to support, I was told this was not a bug and that I simply had something still to discover.

Gunnar’s Hold Guardian Jackary

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I also had this issue and wrote to support, I was told this was not a bug and that I simply had something still to discover.

If the map description says you’re at a 100% but you haven’t found everything, I would call that a bug. But that’s just me.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Tantrika.2840

Tantrika.2840

If the map description says you’re at a 100% but you haven’t found everything, I would call that a bug. But that’s just me.

Some maps have areas with no points of interest or anything else in them. Those areas are required to really complete a map too but not calculated in the percentage. I had it happen to me in one of the core Tyria areas, don’t remember which one though.

Nonetheless, lack of visibility on this kind of area is confusing.

Congratz to OP for beating this painful map.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Seera.5916

Some maps have areas with no points of interest or anything else in them. Those areas are required to really complete a map too but not calculated in the percentage. I had it happen to me in one of the core Tyria areas, don’t remember which one though.

Nonetheless, lack of visibility on this kind of area is confusing.

Congratz to OP for beating this painful map.

But those areas aren’t typically needed for getting map completion.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

I know there is 1 mastery point i do not have, but mastery points are not in the %age so that shouldn’t be the issue….can we have Gaile back to enlighten us?

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

That’s only for the exploration achievements, not for map completion.

By the way, there are supposed to be now map completion rewards for silverwastes, dry top and southsun. They are not rewarded retroactively however (and they definitely should).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Seera.5916

By the way, there are supposed to be now map completion rewards for silverwastes, dry top and southsun. They are not rewarded retroactively however (and they definitely should).

Oh? I finished the last POI after HoT launched in Southsun Cove and got no reward.

Edit: Just found it in the patch update for HoT. I’ll be submitting a ticket in the morning.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Oh? I finished the last POI after HoT launched in Southsun Cove and got no reward.

Edit: Just found it in the patch update for HoT. I’ll be submitting a ticket in the morning.

I did this for drytop and silverwastes today, guess ill be submitting a ticket as well.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Jack.5012

Jack.5012

Just wanted to say, I just got all the mastery points visible on the map for TD and still no completion reward, so it’s not that!

Gunnar’s Hold Guardian Jackary

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

They are bugged as well. I did Southsun on one alt (was only missing one poi) and got a very nice reward. So of course I immediately checked my other characters to see if any of them also hasn’t completed it. Found one, completed the map (two poi) and… nothing. Then took the same character to Dry Top where I was missing one poi and a vista. Again nothing. This was the first time completing Dry Top on my account since HoT. Not doing any more until I hear that it is fixed.

(edited by Lalocat.6793)

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Could it be that we need to get all the Mastery Points too? Those aren’t listed in the criteria granted, which is a bit weird. They’re a part of the maps. A friend of mine speculated that it has to do with having Core completion done. If you don’t, supposedly you get rewards, if you do, you don’t. I can’t confirm that though.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

Someone here confirmed that mastery points do not make a difference

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

I have since completes auric basin and am at 98% on verdant. Really wish this would be fixed

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I have since completes auric basin and am at 98% on verdant. Really wish this would be fixed

15 Charrs thank you.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Thanks for the map and the game location.

Mesmerising Girl

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

I’m wondering … does your character have 100% core Tyria completion? From what I’ve seen around the net, as well as experiencing myself, there’s a bug that makes map completion rewards for Dry Top, Silverwastes and Southsun Cove not award for characters with 100% core Tyria completion, maybe the same bug hits all map completions with 100% characters, even those in the new maps?

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I heard if you complete any of the HP challenges using WvW unlocks then you will not get the map completion bonus since it isn’t counting those correctly. Not sure if that is your problem or not, but that is what I heard.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Mypinkbunny.4513

Mypinkbunny.4513

I completed verdant brink with out using wvw thing and didn’t get anything I also did drytop and silverwaste nothing. I just want to know will we get those rewards back

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

They probably assumed no one would ever actually get 100% on it, all joking aside that’s impressive.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

i have the first 3 maps 100% now, no rewards from any. I have heard the same about it being form me having 100% world completion

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

somewhat unrelated, but mentioned:
It would be really useful to have a counter for x/y mastery points obtained.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Seera.5916

I also have 100% Central Tyria map completion on the character I was missing only one POI with.

Unfortunately, none of my characters that are level 80 don’t have map completion (I have 2, the remaining ones are 51 or lower. So I can’t test that theory.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

It seems to be characters that have 100% Map Completion that aren’t getting rewards. The only character I have 100% with is the only character on my main account that wasn’t rewarded.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Cool, I don’t feel so left out now.

I have 100% Tyria Map Completion. But got no rewards for Southsun, Dry Top, and Silverwastes. I’m close to getting 100% completion on the new maps, but if I’m not going to get rewards for those either, I’m going to hold off.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

I have 100% Tyria Map Completion. I got no rewards for Verdant Brink.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: jonnoy.1748

jonnoy.1748

somewhat unrelated, but mentioned:
It would be really useful to have a counter for x/y mastery points obtained.

There are Insight achievements for each of the Insight mastery points, and they say which map they’re in.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Hynoris.3684

Hynoris.3684

Same Thing here just done Auric with a character with 100% Tyria World completion and got no reward.

I hope a fix come soon.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Leticron.7945

Leticron.7945

Soon as in really, really soon!
I was like “yeah, they’ll fix that in time”, until someone said that the silverwastes maps where bugged in the same way and nothing changed for months.
I hope that guy was misinformed… .

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: darksome.1697

darksome.1697

It’s not just the HoT maps, it’s Dry Top, Southsun Cove and SW as well. If you have 100% World Completion on a character, you will NOT get map completion rewards for any of these (or the HoT maps) on that character.

On the other hand if you DON’T have 100% world completion on a character, you WILL get map completion rewards for these on that character.

I have bug reported this in-game… a week ago, since I noticed it happening when I went to Southsun Cove with a non-100% world completion character that night and got a chest for it, and did not get a reward chest when I then went there with a 100% world completion character.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: talysalankil.1279

talysalankil.1279

Going to bump the thread here. Got 100% central tyria completion, got no rewards for Drytop, Southsun or Silverwastes. Now I just finished VB exploration and got no reward for it either, which is a lot more annoying for the collection and legendary weapon gift. Filed a bug report, but I’m posting here too, hoping they can fix this soon.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: paleonal.1280

paleonal.1280

Same problem here.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I have a character with 100% central tyria parked just outside of the last POI on Verdant Brink, specifically waiting for this bug to be solved.

Any news, Anet?
I need the completion reward for a Specialization Collection. I’m sure there are a lot of people on the same situation. I don’t think this bug can wait.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Farming Flats.5370

Farming Flats.5370

just finished verdant brink 100% .. no rewards

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Where are we at with this? My 100% character still isn’t getting map completion rewards for maps.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Bumping the thread, same issue here.

Mesmerising Girl

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Presumably, they’re working on a fix, but since there’s so many bugs in this thing, I suppose it’s taking a while.

My problem isn’t that I have 100% completions in the jungle; it’s that I can’t GET 100% completions in the jungle because several Hero Challenges that I’ve done over and over never register on the map as being complete.

It’s yet another bug they need to fix.

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

completed yesterday verdant bring 100%, have tyria explored 100%, no map reward for verdant brink …

Clearly a bug that needs to be fixed.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: DjZeBeR.3549

DjZeBeR.3549

Same problem here to.. Given up playing HOT till they fix this.

Without music life would be a mistake!

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Gurni.1925

Gurni.1925

Same problem here.
Having 100% kryta, and finished the first map with my ranger…. no reward BUT: if you want to do the acendend staff you have to “finisht at least one map of jungle 100%” to obtain a gift you need…. so anyone an idea ???

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Ranlares.2513

They are looking for a fix, that is all we have for now

Got 100% TD, No Reward

Posted by: Aero.1489

Aero.1489

To OP: I think the issue you are having is that you have found 20/20 POI which is different from me because I have 20/21 and I know where the last one is just not gotten around to doing it.