Instanced Raids Confirmed [merged]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: araskell.9018

araskell.9018

I assume it will be daily like most of the dungeons/fractals/world bosses.

Lunas Deathwish | FA WvW – [BOMB]

Posted by: Navi.9308

Navi.9308

8-12 would have been a perfect compromise.

I also HATE HATE HATE the idea of set number raids.

What if you have 7 people or 13 people? What if you have 35 people? What if you have 60 people?

Here is the thinking behind 8-12 people. Currently, with 10 player raids, if you have 13 people show up, you have to find 7 people to create two groups. With the 8-12 model, you would only have to find 3. With the 7 person example, you would only have to find 1. Finding 1-3 people is a hell of a lot easier than having to find up to nine.

With the 8-12 model, as long as you had at least 7 people, you would never have to find more than 3 people to fill out raid groups for your guild on any night.

I understand why people are against scaling, but I think it would solve a lot of the issues.

As far as keeping raids challenging, there is a simple answer – don’t scale the difficulty, just the number allowed in. They could tune the raids for 10 people and offer slightly greater rewards (in the form of achievements, etc) for groups of 8 or 9 and slightly lesser rewards for groups of 11 or 12.

This would have the added effect of creating a player run difficulty scaling for the raid itself with virtually no effort on the developers’ part – allowing larger numbers of players to see the content and giving the truly hard core raiders an even more intense challenge – win-win.

I completely understand the desire for flexible raids but I feel the thought process completely misses the point.

Who is ArenaNet designing Raids for?

From what I have gathered, based on the information available and things that have been said by developers, Raid content is not something that everyone should be able to just pick up and play. That’s not who it is designed for.

It’s meant to be the highest tier of PvE content, in terms of difficulty, coordination, and understanding of game, profession, and encounter mechanics.

Flexible raid sizes offer nothing to that design goal therefore they’re an unnecessary complication.

Flex works in WoW because all the game has is raiding. All other content in WoW is obsolete once you hit max level (world content, dungeons, etc.).

ANet has done a great job of offering a variety of content to all players however they have nothing that provides a great challenge to overcome and therefore there is a key part of the MMO market that they are not appealing to.

I could go more into the need for high skill content in online games to drive the average players towards something and how that’s good for the overall health of the game and other things but this has already gotten long enough xD

Posted by: TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

“we have dungeon and fractals alredy and there too hard”

Lol, dungeons and fractals too hard? Lets take a look. SE p1, first boss, reflects/stability. Second boss, reflects. 3rd boss, guess what, reflects and stability and condi removal. only on the 4th boss do you maybe have to use the dodge button. How is that even close to challenging?

“and create the zerkermeta”

And what exactly is the problem with zerker meta? In every single MMO out there is a most efficient way to do things, and in gw2 its just using zerker gear for your armor instead of something else.

“pls no more it will ruin the game for me”

Something potentially challenging is finally coming out after 2 years of just total poop being given to dungeons/fractals and your complaining? We get this ONE thing after TWO years of poop. Guess what, you don’t have to play it. You can just totally ignore it and have fun with the rest of the game which is dead easy and which gets updates 1000x more often.

mo zerker mo problems lol :P (>_)>

u know what i meen

I don’t understand what your trying to say. What do you mean by mo? And no I don’t know what you mean. Could you rephrase it?

mo’ = more

zerkmeta is bad and thats all i know

no more zerkmeta dungons pls

I think you forget 1 thing in your post. The part where you explained WHY the zerker meta is bad. Until then………………. flying airplanes IRL is bad. lol

Necro>warrior confirmed ty nemesis for single handedly saving the gw2 community!!

/s

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Legendary armor is not necessary for your gameplay, just a skin, nothing special.
Not legendary force you to the raid, but you force yourself to the legendary.
If you want special, go learn it, go do it, then you get reward, it’s fair trade.
Btw I believe anet will add legendary armor in pvp league someday and ppl will complain about it.

It’s not just a skin, people need to get saying that. Yes, it is true that it doesn’t have better stats, but it’s not ‘just a skin’.

Who is ArenaNet designing Raids for?

They’re making a marketing play. They’re hoping to get MMO players in who didn’t go for GW2 the first time, and one of the pieces they can add is raids.

They’re also trying to get high player investment. Especially given that the loot element isn’t just a free drop, people are going to have to grind, play the market, and potentially buy gems to get the actual armor pieces.

I could go more into the need for high skill content in online games to drive the average players towards something and how that’s good for the overall health of the game and other things but this has already gotten long enough xD

I’d argue the skill thing. Individual skill is best tested through smaller group content. Raids tend to be about logistics and organization as compared to straight up second-to-second execution skill. It’s good for exclusivity however.

Posted by: Navi.9308

Navi.9308

I’d argue the skill thing. Individual skill is best tested through smaller group content. Raids tend to be about logistics and organization as compared to straight up second-to-second execution skill. It’s good for exclusivity however.

Player’s need something to work towards to drive them to continue investing time into the game. This has to be something that feels attainable but is slightly out of reach of the average player.

Raiding at the highest tier requires a lot of individual skill if the content is designed correctly.

What I meant by drive though was more the difference between DoTA and HotS if you follow MOBAs.

HotS has very little skill gap and little progression, there isn’t a large difference between the top 0.1% of players and the top 1% of players or even the top 5% of players. As such the players at the top get bored and leave and the players at the bottom don’t have anything to work towards and see top players leaving and migrate with them.

A large part of game design is psychology. Creating risk, reward, drive, excitement, etc. Giving players something to work towards that they’re so close to mastering but not quite keeps them in the game working towards that. If it’s too easy they lose interest and if it’s too difficult they give up (and many companies remedy this by lowering the difficulty and bringing out content more often).

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

They’re making a marketing play. They’re hoping to get MMO players in who didn’t go for GW2 the first time, and one of the pieces they can add is raids.

There are loads of players who bought GW2 and expected it to have some challenging content in it, like the much advertised “hard” explorable mode dungeons. However, when that failed and proven to be easy mode those players stayed with the game with the hidden hope that someday they would add something that requires a tiny bit of skill. Then Anet started upping the difficulty in their open world content until it got to the point where everyone could see that open world can get you up to some point.

So they went back to their instances that they abandoned and created a more challenging, higher capacity instance. Saying that they want to attract new players (raiders?) is false, there have been players who wanted something more challenging than playing while watching a movie on a second monitor and now Anet delivers finally. Or at least there is hope that they they do.

Windsagio.1340

Honeslty though, I think it’s a gamble. I dunno what their raids cost to develop, but instance play as a game mode hasn’t been very popular in general in the context of GW2.

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

They are too easy.

Zerk meta is because it’s fastest and people want to farm as fast as possible.

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

i can solo bosses like abomations in orr without dying and thats the hardest map

my skil is fine the problem is all the zergermetas

a 3 year old kid can solo the abominations in orr.

Someone should call protective services the 3 year olds parents. Gw2 is rating T for teens. :C

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Too many threads merged together here. Everything with the word raid on it is not the same discussion… really annoying that these things got merged.

Might as well close the thread at this point, this mish mosh of comments is not constructive.

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

Honeslty though, I think it’s a gamble. I dunno what their raids cost to develop, but instance play as a game mode hasn’t been very popular in general in the context of GW2.

Maybe because it wasn’t supported?

Posted by: Riranor.6315

Riranor.6315

Can we get this thread closed? It’s kinda pointless, just trolls arguing with players.

Crystal Desert Server, one of each classes at 80
Main Mesmer PVE, Necro and Engineer PVP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

But Fractals when first released was received positively (aside for the Ascended gear addition), the Molten Facility, the Aetherblade Retreat, they were all welcomed additions and I remember many posts from back then praising that content. Then they simply stopped caring until LS2 came along and they added some very interesting instanced fights (that had some even more challenging achievements) so there was hope for instanced content in the game.

There WAS a player base for dungeons in the game but they abandoned instanced content completely… It took them years to fix some serious exploits like skipping half the dungeon by going “outside” of it, bugging bosses in positions they can’t fight back, horribly imbalanced rewards / time ratio, no way to “teach” players how to skip content so new players need to somehow get some holy revelation on how to do it, and other things that plagued (and still do) the GW2 instance experience.

I’ll admit when I imagined GW2 I thought of them like a mix of open world and instanced, huge zones that allows players to defeat encounters in any order they wish, lots of exploration, mobs, patrols etc. We still haven’t seen the actual raid but it sounds to me like an over-sized dungeon which is such a wasted opportunity.

Windsagio.1340

It was, and then they cut back support because not enough people were doing dungeons.

Which begs the question, “How do we keep that from happening again?”

Posted by: TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

TheFrighteningFrenchFry.3275

They are too easy.

I don’t know if you mean its too easy to see there is some trolls in here or if your saying wearing zerker gear is easy. If its the second thing then: Zerker gear in normal dungeons and even fractals to some extent IS easy. But that is because dungeons and fractals are easy. If you make actually challenging group content, then zerker will be the opposite of easy. Nomad will be easier. And zerker like the hardest to wear.

Necro>warrior confirmed ty nemesis for single handedly saving the gw2 community!!

/s

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Too many threads merged together here. Everything with the word raid on it is not the same discussion… really annoying that these things got merged.

Might as well close the thread at this point, this mish mosh of comments is not constructive.

i thought they said they were working on creating new forum tech so that feedback/comments could be more organized and useful. Eh well i guess that would be a rather drastic thing to design well, would be pretty awesome/useful though

rotten.9753

It was, and then they cut back support because not enough people were doing dungeons.

Source?

phys.7689

not really, they cut dungeon support because they had limited resources and wanted to try something new. they didnt get as much love for aetherpath as they liked, but at that point they had abandoned dungeons for some time. And to be honest aetherpath was not awesome.
Twilight arbor was already the least loved dungeon.
In fact thinking about it, i think the dev team is too obssessed with sylvari in general. Everything they have done has been fairy focused on sylvari.

main plotline, fairly sylvari heavy
season 1, all about the crazy sylvari lady
season 2, the legacy of crazy sylvari lady and the sylvari creator
season 3 war with the sylvari creator.

really hope we can get off the sylvari stuff and move on to some other game culture, sylvari really arent that interesting.

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

They are too easy.

I don’t know if you mean its too easy to see there is some trolls in here or if your saying wearing zerker gear is easy. If its the second thing then: Zerker gear in normal dungeons and even fractals to some extent IS easy. But that is because dungeons and fractals are easy. If you make actually challenging group content, then zerker will be the opposite of easy. Nomad will be easier. And zerker like the hardest to wear.

I mean the content is just too easy by design regardless of which gear you wear.

Why do you think challenging content would be easier to do with nomad’s? It should be about mechanics not which stats you picked.

It’ll be a snorefest if the best strategy is to give up damage and do the content slower.

Windsagio.1340

Source?

source

25 dungeon paths, with a second wave introducing the fractals is not an unsupported feature.

They largely abandoned support, but that was almost certainly a business decision.

Which is my version: They supported dungeon/instanced content at first, and it seemed hard at first, but they abandoned support as a bad investment.

Which goes back to the point: Will the same thing happen again?

~~EDIT~~

@Phys: We’re essentially in agreement about what went down, with some disagreement about why. If they were abandoning a feature, I’d feel exceptionally safe saying the one they abandoned was the one with the worst ROI.

::: I agree aobut Sylvari though, just not interesting at all ><

Posted by: chandalar.2436

chandalar.2436

I hope raids won’t turn to dungeon-like places like most of the peeps do nowadays stacking in exact places, not accepting all classes and of course wining after a simple wipe… Btw I really wonder what those wining peeps do while having multi-wipes for just trying to figure out a tactic for taking only 5% more hp of the bosses.

rotten.9753

source

25 dungeon paths, with a second wave introducing the fractals is not an unsupported feature.

They largely abandoned support, but that was almost certainly a business decision.

Which is my version: They supported dungeon/instanced content at first, and it seemed hard at first, but they abandoned support as a bad investment.

Which goes back to the point: Will the same thing happen again?

I’m not sure how that wiki article is relevant.

They basically abandoned dungeons shortly after a revamp of AC which was in the end of Q1/beginning of Q2 of 2013. So yes, they put fractals in November 2012 but few months later this feature (fotm + dungeons) changed to life support. By the time it happened, dungeons were no longer considered difficult so that argument holds no merit. The simpler explanation, at least for me, is that they moved their resources (like Robert Hrouda, dungeon designer) to Live Team because of lack of resources. Bi-weekly releases required a lot of effort.

Windsagio.1340

You asked me for a source, then agreed with me?

There’s no question that they initially intended dungeons to be a core part of the gameplay, and then they abandoned supporting them after a certain point (nobody’s contesting this)

Above you said, it was unsupported: As a feature it was supported then abandoned, presumably for ROI reasons.

Anet thinks, or is willing to take a risk that this content will be different and will have a better ROI… but given the example of their past experience, it is by no means a sure thing.

Edit: The distinction I’m making there might be fine, but its important. We have to ask ourselves this question:

Why, given the initial development support for Dungeons, did Arenanet abandon them?

Windsagio.1340

The answer, by the way, is almost certainly that they weren’t giving enough returns for the work they were having to put into them, or more charitably that further work wouldn’t effect those returns.

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Best returns seemed to be on fluff themes, that way you can shift gem store items in different flavours.

phys.7689

There’s no question that they initially intended dungeons to be a core part of the gameplay, and then they abandoned supporting them after a certain point (nobody’s contesting this)

Above you said, it was unsupported: As a feature it was supported then abandoned, presumably for ROI reasons.

Anet thinks, or is willing to take a risk that this content will be different and will have a better ROI… but given the example of their past experience, it is by no means a sure thing.

Edit: The distinction I’m making there might be fine, but its important. We have to ask ourselves this question:

Why, given the initial development support for Dungeons, did Arenanet abandon them?

it definately wasnt for return on interest reasons.
They took most the team off to put them on living story which at that time was moslty temporary content. Which has very little ROI. They used pieces of this content in fractals, but they needed a lot longer to fix em for fractals, and a lot content never returned.

i think they basically were going with the flow, they didnt have an overall vision, they just wanted open world to be really compelling, and was trying to figure out how to do it. After all this time, i think they realized their LS method had low ROI and tried to come up with a new gameplan

I think many of their descions were focused on keeping a small world. They really wanted people to play this same maps/dungeons forever.

why else remove TA up? and focus on content that disapears?
they are always overly concerned with splitting the playerbase, when keeping the playerbase engaged is the most important thing.

(edited by phys.7689)

Windsagio.1340

it definately wasnt for return on interest reasons.
They took most the team off to put them on living story which at that time was moslty temporary content. Which has very little ROI. They used pieces of this content in fractals, but they needed a lot longer to fix em for fractals, and a lot content never returned.

i think they basically were going with the flow, they didnt have an overall vision, they just wanted open world to be really compelling, and was trying to figure out how to do it. After all this time, i think they realized their LS method had low ROI and tried to come up with a new gameplan

I think many of their descions were focused on keeping a small world. They really wanted people to play this same maps/dungeons forever.

why else remove TA up? and focus on content that disapears?
they are always overly concerned with splitting the playerbase, when keeping the playerbase engaged is the most important thing.

We’re working from the assumption that they’re a business, and not acting arbitrarily. As a business, the occam’s razor position is that they cut investment in the feature that they thought would show the least return..

Posted by: Hotstreak.5360

Hotstreak.5360

Probably been said already but..

Without a division of labors no content will ever be difficult. We all know what the three basic activities are in these kinds of games, and GW2 is based on these same three activities.

Solo content is a challenge that can be surmounted alone by anyone regardless of which of these three activities they specialize in. It’s not dangerous, because the challenge is balanced for all.

Group content requires these three activites to be distributed, and through that distribution of labor the group can handle a much greater challenge. For instance, five DPS can’t complete a dungeon, but one tank, one healer and three DPS have no problem.

Unless you’re guild wars 2. Because there is no clear distribution of labor no challenge can ever be presented that requires it.

The only thing they can possibly do is ground effects.

I kind of wish they didn’t even bother with this “LOOK WE HAVE RAIDS NOW!” It’s just going to make them look like fools two days after launch when it’s been cleared a million times because entire groups of the top dps class / build zerked their face across the keyboard…

Again.

Windsagio.1340

Anyways, the point of the observation is they’re making a guess on raids, so the people who like them have to show numbers when they come out.

This doesn’t mean they won’t work out, Anet knows their player numbers better than any of us do and they’re going for it (which implies that they think they’ve figured it out this time), but also it doesn’t guarantee anything or mean much outside the fact that they’re giving it another try.

Posted by: Wwefan.4982

Wwefan.4982

There will be more information coming on how masteries will work and other information on raids and fractals over the next 8 weeks to launch remember information is still going to be coming out.

Sylvari mean

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

The final nail in the coffin to bury the GW2 dream.

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Past experience is usually a better answer than current good intentions.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

6-8 are only an issue if you prefer to play meta and if your character isn’t part of that meta. If you do not prefer to play meta or are currently not wanting to play meta, then you can play whatever you want in groups that do not have a requirement that you play meta.

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I hope its weekly and not daily. Daily is too grindy.

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

Your version of GW2 dream is not the same as others.
This game is fine and well, only getting better.

Its the final nail in Gibsons GW2, not mine or many others.
Bye.

Posted by: Neox.3497

Neox.3497

So what? Do you want even MORE easy content?

Windsagio.1340

Honestly, it makes sense for them to do this. They’ve essnetially tied up the casual mmo player, there’s no reason to play any other game out there (unless you’re into giant anime eyes), so they’re going for the segment they don’t rule.

Posted by: Neox.3497

Neox.3497

Honestly, it makes sense for them to do this. They’ve essnetially tied up the casual mmo player, there’s no reason to play any other game out there (unless you’re into giant anime eyes), so they’re going for the segment they don’t rule.

It’s not like there will be 95% casual content in the expansion anyway.

Posted by: Test.8734

Test.8734

The simpler explanation, at least for me, is that they moved their resources (like Robert Hrouda, dungeon designer) to Live Team because of lack of resources. Bi-weekly releases required a lot of effort.

Robert Hrouda was fired.

It’s interesting because it shows ArenaNet’s though process very well. “Hey Robert, a lot of people are playing in the Ascalon Catacombs to farm it, we need you to fix it!”. So Robert went there, changed how the encounters in that dungeon work, made it less farmeable but also harder and more interesting. The result: “Hey Robert, people are playing Ascalon Catacombs a lot less now” (obviously, because they weren’t farming it anymore) “So your new design sucks. Bye!”.

Mr Hrouda’s parting words are very sad. He mentions how he wanted to build something that would last… And instead his last assignment was a temporary dungeon.

Bye.

The game has failed, like any other MMORPG that found itself forced to go into free to play (like TOR, ESO, WildStar and so on). You should beg Gibson to stay, because unless GW2 gets a lot more players, the next step is for ArenaNet to begin laying off its workers.

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

The simpler explanation, at least for me, is that they moved their resources (like Robert Hrouda, dungeon designer) to Live Team because of lack of resources. Bi-weekly releases required a lot of effort.

Robert Hrouda was fired.

It’s interesting because it shows ArenaNet’s though process very well. “Hey Robert, a lot of people are playing in the Ascalon Catacombs to farm it, we need you to fix it!”. So Robert went there, changed how the encounters in that dungeon work, made it less farmeable but also harder and more interesting. The result: “Hey Robert, people are playing Ascalon Catacombs a lot less now” (obviously, because they weren’t farming it anymore) “So your new design sucks. Bye!”.

Mr Hrouda’s parting words are very sad. He mentions how he wanted to build something that would last… And instead his last assignment was a temporary dungeon.

Bye.

The game has failed, like any other MMORPG that found itself forced to go into free to play (like TOR, ESO, WildStar and so on). You should beg Gibson to stay, because unless GW2 gets a lot more players, the next step is for ArenaNet to begin laying off its workers.

Going F2P doesn’t mean failed…
this game was basically F2P as it was…. just buy the game for 60 bucks when it released and its free forever…..

Your definition of fail is pretty awful

Fail = game ceases to exist, all servers shutdown permanently. that is what I call a fail.

Last I checked, those games you listed are still playable… and those devs are still pumping out content..

and GW2 is still making way more revenue than those games.. not exactly sure how you think its failed..

Now those games may not be doing as well as they hoped, but they haven’t failed until they shutdown the game…

Posted by: Chairman Wang.5930

Chairman Wang.5930

Robert Hrouda was fired.

Bye.

Going F2P doesn’t mean failed…
this game was basically F2P as it was…. just buy the game for 60 bucks when it released and its free forever…..

Your definition of fail is pretty awful

Fail = game ceases to exist, all servers shutdown permanently. that is what I call a fail.

Last I checked, those games you listed are still playable… and those devs are still pumping out content..

and GW2 is still making way more revenue than those games.. not exactly sure how you think its failed..

Now those games may not be doing as well as they hoped, but they haven’t failed until they shutdown the game…

F2P in no way = B2P. These are two fundamentally different business concepts. GW2 took it a step further and threw up a microtransaction store on top of your purchase. The greed is real, but so is the profit. While on sale at $10 makes “paying” for the game a pretty thin excuse, these types of game send out a negative signal when they implement any type of f2p functionality. In fact, the announcement specifically stated that F2P was Anet’s attempt to pump the playerbase. Its not a total failure but going F2P isn’t a positive, its a sign that GW2 is bleeding. I hope it works too since I can’t exactly go H/H

Posted by: symke.3105

symke.3105

They are too easy.

What is/was challenging content and why?
You say dungeons and fractals are easy and that’s something that contradicts my experience, so I was wondering what you find challenging enough and why that is so?

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

Neither you nor me where there at A-Net at that time, so we do not know the real reasons why the decision was made to fire him.

The game has failed, like any other MMORPG that found itself forced to go into free to play (like TOR, ESO, WildStar and so on).

In do not share your opinion. And GW2 ist not free to play like the other games you mentioned. If you want the latest and full game, you always have to buy it. So the latest version of the game (at the moment: HoT) you have to buy and only the older versions you can play for free (but not really free-to-play like most other games, but more in a free-to-trial fashion).

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

I’d love it if the current 8 dungeons get a 10 man mode aswell, even if it’s just upscaled fight towards 10 man.

Thoughts on this?

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

Posted by: mooty.4560

mooty.4560

We might be pleasantly surprised by the upcoming PvE content, but I can tell you what I know for sure.

As you outlined in your post, current GW2 instanced PvE content is sub-par. I would go farther to say that probably 90% of the cooperative PvE content, including guild missions and world bosses, is totally sub-par. Part of the problem is design but I would wager that most of the problem stems from a sheer lack of depth in GW2’s gameplay mechanics.

I think it’s also fair to say that GW1’s PvE was totally lacking. Luckily, GW1’s gameplay mechanics were quite strong, just under utilized in the PvE format. So despite some very uninspired designs on the NPC side of things, players could expend energy on unique team comps, hero builds and farming builds which exploited gimmicks in the skill sandbox.

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I think after 3 years these dungeons are tiresome and stale, we could use a new setting and mechanics, a continuation of the story. What I would love to see though, which is a bit OT, is a revamp of the zhaitan fight (to make it less meh for new players), and update in Orr zones to reflect your zhaitan kill – that it actually has an impact on the world.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Guardian of Angels.9867

I don’t think the dungeons will be boring and stale to the new/current players, plus (in my idea) it’s a lot easier to add 5 man + scale the events that they fit 10 players.

A revamp of zhaitan or adding new mechanics (after 3 years) for the current 5 man paths, is too much asked I’d say

aka Holy Blood Guardian

Guardian of Angels.9867

TOPIC: Giving regular dungeons a 10 man “raid” mode.

aka Holy Blood Guardian

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

I wish they would just give existing dungeons some kind of closure. Include them in FotM, or make some kind of a heroic mode in there. Right now they are just completely abandoned with many problems still remaining. What is this? Is this area of the game is completely dead, they’re not planning to going back to it, they’re going to focus on raids and FotM now? Or what? Some kind of statement would do, some kind of closure.

Posted by: Torolan.5816

Torolan.5816

I wish a cloud would form over my house and rain down money bills in my garden.

Looks like we will both be disappointed…

Edit: Yes, this was a grumpy, salty response, but you raid people should just be content for a while that you bashed the walls of Anet through with your thick skulls at last.^^