Legendary Weapons - an appeal to ArenaNet

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Teriddax.3105

Teriddax.3105

Dear ArenaNet
I haven’t always played your game constantly, but I did play it for a long time after release, and the HoT announcement brought me crawling back. That’s because though I got bored at times I believe that the mechanics of your game are still fun and can create entertaining content, plus I can’t resist a game whose content focuses on game lore.
One of the best things I heard from HoTs announcement is new <Legendary Weapons, with questlines to get Precursors (the one reason I never obtained a Legendary in the game currently), so to make sure this feature is perfect, I appeal to you…….

PLEASE DON’T MAKE THE WEAPON MODELS GIMMICKy AGAIN

Compared to games like TERA, WOW and Wildstar, I believe that GW2s art style is definitely more “earthy”, focusing on detail and somewhat realism against stylization (hence why half of your equipment models look like plain old armor), because of this disco balls, unicorns and confetti pistols simply don’t fit.
I’m not saying there’s no humour in the game, or that you can’t have humour, I just believe the tone you yourselves have set for GW2 is better suited for action and drama first and humour second.

And I also believe this sort of style takes away from the sense of empowerment players should feel by having them, I believe that they want to show off to others how dedicated and skilled they are for taking the time to make the weapon by looking distinct and kitten, not goofy.

Please ArenaNet, leave the gimmicky styles in the Gem Store for the eccentrics who will buy them, and focus on making Legendary weapons look not only distinct, but kitten, and fitting with the tone GW2 is trying to set. I’m pretty sure that you’ll make a lot of people happy

Posted by: Regh.8649

Regh.8649

Dear ArenaNet
I haven’t always played your game constantly, but I did play it for a long time after release, and the HoT announcement brought me crawling back. That’s because though I got bored at times I believe that the mechanics of your game are still fun and can create entertaining content, plus I can’t resist a game whose content focuses on game lore.
One of the best things I heard from HoTs announcement is new <Legendary Weapons, with questlines to get Precursors (the one reason I never obtained a Legendary in the game currently), so to make sure this feature is perfect, I appeal to you…….

PLEASE DON’T MAKE THE WEAPON MODELS GIMMICKy AGAIN

Compared to games like TERA, WOW and Wildstar, I believe that GW2s art style is definitely more “earthy”, focusing on detail and somewhat realism against stylization (hence why half of your equipment models look like plain old armor), because of this disco balls, unicorns and confetti pistols simply don’t fit.
I’m not saying there’s no humour in the game, or that you can’t have humour, I just believe the tone you yourselves have set for GW2 is better suited for action and drama first and humour second.

And I also believe this sort of style takes away from the sense of empowerment players should feel by having them, I believe that they want to show off to others how dedicated and skilled they are for taking the time to make the weapon by looking distinct and kitten, not goofy.

Please ArenaNet, leave the gimmicky styles in the Gem Store for the eccentrics who will buy them, and focus on making Legendary weapons look not only distinct, but kitten, and fitting with the tone GW2 is trying to set. I’m pretty sure that you’ll make a lot of people happy

This^… so much

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

Yeah, weapons more in line with Bolt and The Juggernaut rather than Quip and The Dreamer would be nice.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I have only wish. Dont make new leges tradeable on TP.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I agree. I’m not a fan of the new Moot effects for eg – it lost a certain amount of stylishness when the ribbons and rainbow glows were added (I genuinely hope they change it back since it no longer fits the style I spent 2 years tweaking as selfish as I know that is and wasn’t asked for either).

I’m all for diversity and gimmicky ones should exist, but more serious themed ones are def needed. Flameseeker Prophecies and Incinerator got the balance right imo

(edited by Randulf.7614)

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yeah, weapons more in line with Bolt and The Juggernaut rather than Quip and The Dreamer would be nice.

Hate. The. Dreamer. Haaaate.

But yeah, I’d actually try for the new legendaries if they weren’t overglorified toys.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: yanipheonu.5798

yanipheonu.5798

I do gotta say, it’s is weird how much legendary models like Quip or The Dreamer clash so heavily with the general art direction of GW2.

More earthy tones with a painterly touch, and you’re rocking what looks like a gun from Care Bears. Not that other characters can’t rock that. But geez, it really doesn’t fit with the rest of the world.

Posted by: Dante.8456

Dante.8456

/signed

I can’t make a legendary at the moment because I hate how goofy most of them look. The only cool ones I either can’t use or are terrible weapons and not worth the effort.

Desolation EU
Guardian / WvW Enthusiast

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Agrees.

I want things that look humble, yet cool enough to be a legendary, like Predator, Juggernaut, Bolt and Incinerator.

Dreamer, Quip and Moot don’t even look like legendaries to me, they look like seasonal celebration skins or something from an april fools day skin set or something.

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

Subtle particles are the best kind to have. The blindingly bright effects like those of Sunrise/Twilight/Eternity are just garish, while immersion breakers like the Quip are a crime against humanity.

We could use more like Flameseeker Prophecies, Bolt, or Frostfang.

Posted by: Xander.9024

Xander.9024

Subtle particles are the best kind to have. The blindingly bright effects like those of Sunrise/Twilight/Eternity are just garish, while immersion breakers like the Quip are a crime against humanity.

I can’t agree more with you. Also, a lot of flashing lights do give some of us a headache. I know we are a minority and all that, but still. It’s not a good feeling to enter a zone with spell spam particle effects on top these…….weapons and have a stabbing pain shooting through your head.

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

Too many things are already account bound. Don’t lock more things away.

Posted by: Conski Deshan.2057

Conski Deshan.2057

This ^.

Legendaries were meant to be ultra rare items that showed your mastery of the game, making them trade-able reduced them to a high end checklist item that you grabbed if you wanted too with money you grinded. I hope they make them account bound and that acquisition is made far harder and skill based for the parts.

[RoF] and [BL] guild leader
11x level 80’s 80+ Titles 2600+ skins , still a long way to go.

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

This ^.

Legendaries were meant to be ultra rare items that showed your mastery of the game, making them trade-able reduced them to a high end checklist item that you grabbed if you wanted too with money you grinded. I hope they make them account bound and that acquisition is made far harder and skill based for the parts.

+1, I totally agree. THIS is why I never invested in a legendary. It wasn’t cause of the precursor, it was because anyone and their brother can have one by dumping cash into gems then converting to Gold. IMHO that is a small version of Pay 2 win. Which GW2 was never about.

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

+1, I totally agree. THIS is why I never invested in a legendary. It wasn’t cause of the precursor, it was because anyone and their brother can have one by dumping cash into gems then converting to Gold. IMHO that is a small version of Pay 2 win. Which GW2 was never about.

Pay 2 Win is when your real currency from credit card becomes a way to pursue power and advantage in game with new skills, better items, 100% precursor rate from MF and such. Legendaries do not provide enough power themselves to call them p2w. In this case it’s more like Pay 2 Showoff, if you are using dollars, euros and so on.

Legendaries like Moot, Dreamer, Quip and Minstrel indeed do not fit the style of GW2, like someone said above, should have been April Fool’s joke skin instead. Other legendaries imho are quite good in their design and not too flashy at all.

Last thing I would like to add is, legendaries should have a “flavor text” depicting what they are, what they represent, if they were legendary weapons copied by us, or maybe they became legendary after we crafted them?

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”

(edited by Machiavell.7396)

Jaxom.7310

This ^.

Now my numbers could be wrong here, cause i’m crunching this quick but:
- 100 gems costs about $1.25 = about 10.68 gold
- Rodgort, a cheap legendary at about 1850 gold

i’m showing about $215 to buy that straight out, cash to gems, gems to gold

Now, if someone loves gw2 enough, but hasn’t played enough to get this weapon, and yet thinks its worth it to drop $215. In my book they earned it. I mean $215 is serious dedication to a game, especially if u haven’t put in the time it takes to craft it yourself. They love the game, and are showing it and are proud to have the weapon, I think they earned the right to show it off.

next, if someone loves gw2 enough, and has played a ton, so they have a ton of gold. But the way they play gw2 didn’t earn them all the crap they needed to craft this legendary, maybe all they do is pvp 24/7, or wvw, fractals, i don’t know/care. So, they want to show off how much they love the game and time they spent in it with a legendary, so they go to the TP and buy it with the gold they earned in game.

I think both these people deserve a legendary.

edit: even if my #‘s are wrong, i stand by my point. also, this is only valid in gw2 where buying gear doesn’t = better stats, just looks.

(edited by Jaxom.7310)

Conski Deshan.2057

This ^.

Now, if someone loves gw2 enough, but hasn’t played enough to get this weapon, and yet thinks its worth it to drop $215. In my book they earned it. I mean $215 is serious dedication to a game, especially if u haven’t put in the time it takes to craft it yourself. They love the game, and are showing it and are proud to have the weapon, I think they earned the right to show it off.

next, if someone loves gw2 enough, and has played a ton, so they have a ton of gold. But the way they play gw2 didn’t earn them all the crap they needed to craft this legendary, maybe all they do is pvp 24/7, or wvw, fractals, i don’t know/care. So, they want to show off how much they love the game and time they spent in it with a legendary, so they go to the TP and buy it with the gold they earned in game.

edit: even if my #‘s are wrong, i stand by my point. also, this is only valid in gw2 where buying gear doesn’t = better stats, just looks.

I disagree, I don’t care how much money you throw at the game, a player that would not be capable of acquiring a legendary themselves should still not have a legendary, otherwise it messes with the games overall progression, why would I bother getting a legendary to show I’m capable of more than most in this game if someone else can just bypass that with money? The game is not a test of how much money you have it is a test of your personal and group skill and abilities in a verity of forms.

On the Pay to win thing, I had a paragraph typed out but deleted it, I personally feel that GW2 has sufficient gem store reliance to be considered pay2 reasonably win too many things involve or are through the gem store (which a gem – gold conversion does not negate).

That is based off the fact that you can make your character look quite high end using purely gem store items/ converting to gold which disrupts how I view progression (i.e worse players look ugly and have crappy skins, high end players have more advanced skins and nicer items).

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

I kind of agree with the general vibe of this page. I do love the moot, and when it got the footsteps I was even more in love with it. However, I hate the quip and dreamer, just confetti and colors, it’s kind of dumb, and while I think the greatswords are neat, they have their pitfalls too. I think my bottom line is, I’m ok with extravagent, but still not overdoing it. I think predator, juggernaut, incinerator, kudzu, bolt, those are the right amount of effect.

Also, I would have preferred legendaries be account bound, as they really don’t have meaning of being rare anymore. Honestly I think the staff Delusion is far more uncommon than bifrost.

Randulf.7614

I kind of agree with the general vibe of this page. I do love the moot, and when it got the footsteps I was even more in love with it. However, I hate the quip and dreamer, just confetti and colors, it’s kind of dumb, and while I think the greatswords are neat, they have their pitfalls too. I think my bottom line is, I’m ok with extravagent, but still not overdoing it. I think predator, juggernaut, incinerator, kudzu, bolt, those are the right amount of effect.

Also, I would have preferred legendaries be account bound, as they really don’t have meaning of being rare anymore. Honestly I think the staff Delusion is far more uncommon than bifrost.

Whats your opinion on The Moot since they gave it confetti and colours last patch, out of curiosity?

A Massive Headache.1879

Whats your opinion on The Moot since they gave it confetti and colours last patch, out of curiosity?

I’m not really a fan of how they made the moot more flashy, I feel it was at the right balance before.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

This ^.

ah, so you want to be selfish, not letting anyone who can’t get it through crafting get a legendary.
let be guess, you already have one…..

Conski Deshan.2057

This ^.

ah, so you want to be selfish, not letting anyone who can’t get it through crafting get a legendary.

I’m talking about the new ones , that are not out yet , the old ones are a lost cause and yes like every other ele out there I have a Bifrost. Regardless are you honestly telling me you’re happy with the current state of legendaries? anyone who really wants one gets one which is not a rare item.

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

I’d also like to ask for less particle effects like those on Eternity, Sunrise and Twilight. They make fights a horrendous mess and generally block the view of most players attacking a target.

If possible, might I make a small request for those effects to be toned down?

Rozbuska.5263

Thats why they call it legendary you know? Some ppl have their understanding completly wrong. I dont wanna offend someone but if some casual player what spend in game 3 hours per week dont deserve to have legendary just because he spend real money on TP.
Legendary gear should be mark of very experienced and dedicated player.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Jaxom.7310

Thats why they call it legendary you know? Some ppl have their understanding completly wrong. I dont wanna offend someone but if some casual player what spend in game 3 hours per week dont deserve to have legendary just because he spend real money on TP.
Legendary gear should be mark of very experienced and dedicated player.

GW2 rewards players regardless of playstyle (usually). so in most cases u can get the gear you want thru more than 1 method.

if u want to play a game where there is only 1 path to getting specific loot, then there are countless other games.

if u want to play a game where u can (again usually) play the way u want and still end up w/ high end gear, then u can continue to play gw2.

someone else’s achievements/play style shouldn’t invalidate yours. you earn your gear how u want, and feel good about it. let other people earn it the way they can, and let them enjoy it.

Randulf.7614

This isn’t what this thread is about guys. Its a discussion worthy of its own topic, but please don’t derail this one

cheers

Rozbuska.5263

GW2 rewards players regardless of playstyle (usually). so in most cases u can get the gear you want thru more than 1 method.

if u want to play a game where there is only 1 path to getting specific loot, then there are countless other games.

if u want to play a game where u can (again usually) play the way u want and still end up w/ high end gear, then u can continue to play gw2.

someone else’s achievements/play style shouldn’t invalidate yours. you earn your gear how u want, and feel good about it. let other people earn it the way they can, and let them enjoy it.

Sorry but buying legendary with credit card isnt playstyle. Its not play you how you want because you dont play you simply bypass playing. When you buy milk in shop you also dont pretend you are cow because you have milk right?

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

A Massive Headache.1879

Yeah, i don’t want them to go overboard with legendaries.

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

This ^.

I disagree, I don’t care how much money you throw at the game, a player that would not be capable of acquiring a legendary themselves should still not have a legendary, otherwise it messes with the games overall progression, why would I bother getting a legendary to show I’m capable of more than most in this game if someone else can just bypass that with money? The game is not a test of how much money you have it is a test of your personal and group skill and abilities in a verity of forms.

On the Pay to win thing, I had a paragraph typed out but deleted it, I personally feel that GW2 has sufficient gem store reliance to be considered pay2 reasonably win too many things involve or are through the gem store (which a gem – gold conversion does not negate).

That is based off the fact that you can make your character look quite high end using purely gem store items/ converting to gold which disrupts how I view progression (i.e worse players look ugly and have crappy skins, high end players have more advanced skins and nicer items).

I too disagree (with the first quote). To some, including myself, buying a legendary for 200-300 bucks is nothing but a days worth of work in the real world, perhaps even a half day, or a quarter day even. Just because you have the money to blow doesn’t mean you deserve what should be a prestigious item. This is the very reason why I don’t have a legendary, because the prestige is simply not there. I could own one 5 minutes from now if I wanted, and experience little to no financial set-back in the real world, but I would not feel as though I accomplished anything, and I certainly would not feel special.

A Massive Headache.1879

You know what I think would make good legendaries in gw2, from guild wars 1. the first things that come to mind are the magmas shield, obsidian edge(of course this would get some kind of aura), emerald- either blade or edge- one of them changed color in lighting, the obsidian skin earth staff(it had a floating piece of obsidian at the end of it), diamond aegis(this would definitely get some kind of aura too). I have more, but I can’t find them in my characters inventory, not that i ever had the emerald one, but there were others.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I expect that the “silly Legendaries” like Moot and Quip will get “serious” alternatives in HoT, while the “serious Legendaries” like Bolt or Frostfang will get “silly” alternatives.

A Massive Headache.1879

I expect that the “silly Legendaries” like Moot and Quip will get “serious” alternatives in HoT, while the “serious Legendaries” like Bolt or Frostfang will get “silly” alternatives.

I hope not. that halloween scimitar angered me, like more silly weapons i’m ok with, but not a silly weapon for each weapon type.

Posted by: Saephaan.7285

Saephaan.7285

I only hope that this new legends are account bound. I don’t care if people play the tp or buy them with real money legendaries are not legendary as long as people can get them without actually playing the game.

Posted by: Myxam.2790

Myxam.2790

The issue many people have Legendaries is the drop rate on Precursors. Its the whole reason I haven’t made one, played since beta, never got one to drop.

A Massive Headache.1879

ok guys. this is forum page is about asking to stop legendaries from being overbearing. not about the rarity or account bound, not about drop rate. read the original post.
Also I found the weapon I was looking for, the demon fang daggers, but upon looking at the list of daggers, the deldrimor daggers were pretty tight too.

Posted by: Iretha.7625

Iretha.7625

I agree, I’m so glad other people feel the same way about those “silly” legendary skins. I don’t think that they SHOULDN’T exist (also like you said) because there needs to be something for everybody, but I hope that we’ll eventually have serious-looking alternative legendaries to those silly skins. I’m hoping for a good scepter skin personally. I like the Meteorlogicus THEMATICALLY, but it’s just too.. big and bulky, and a liiiittle silly for my tastes.

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

It would be nice if the effects weren’t over the top or obnoxious.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Posted by: Geneticide.6987

Geneticide.6987

50% signed.

I VERY strongly disagree with GW2 needing to be realistic. Legendaries are meant to feel legendary. Please don’t make some boring realistic item a legendary just to appease the idea that things need to “make sense” in a game with heavy fantasy. In fact, please make MORE over the top gear, I eat that up real quick. I love shiny. I love over the top. I love big kitten weapons that look powerful and far from reality. I love beautifully intricate armour that doesn’t make sense. If I wanted realism, I’d walk outside. This is a fantasy game with strong fantasy vibes. I don’t want to hear the argument that everything should be realistic in a game that has mesmers shooting laser beams from their floating twirling greatsword.

What I do agree with, is to stop the “le funny funnies” aspects to where legendaries are an actual joke. Disco Ball? Confetti gun? Pony bow? I mean okay I get it, you guys thought it was cute. But it’s a legendary item. It doesn’t have to be all jokes man. It could be an epic item. Still, it’s all subjective, maybe the my little pony bow is “epic” to some people.

(edited by Geneticide.6987)

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

50% signed.

I VERY strongly disagree with GW2 needing to be realistic. Legendaries are meant to feel legendary. Please don’t make some boring realistic item a legendary just to appease the idea that things need to “make sense” in a game with heavy fantasy. If I wanted realism, I’d walk outside. In fact, make them over the top all you want, I eat that up real quick. I love shiny. I love over the top. I love big kitten weapons that look powerful and far from reality.

What I do agree with, is to stop the “le funny funnies” aspects to where legendaries are an actual joke. Disco Ball? Confetti gun? Pony bow? I mean okay I get it, you guys thought it was cute. But it’s a legendary item. It doesn’t have to be all jokes man. It could be an epic item. Still, it’s all subjective, maybe the my little pony bow is “epic” to some people.

But…I want my poptart cat GreatSword

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Soooooo much this, legends should never have been tradeable…

Posted by: Iretha.7625

Iretha.7625

Soooooo much this, legends should never have been tradeable…

But then.. how would I get my boyfriend a Bolt for Christmas?

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

I support wholeheartly OP with this matter – you have my bow sir
[and my sword, and my axe…..]

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Posted by: Cogadh.1845

Cogadh.1845

Adding my voice to the OP’s suggestion. I have never bothered to go after a legendary as I feel they are too over the top (the only ones I feel look good are bifrost and the jugg).

Also a huge +1 to them not going on the TP. To me it totally defeats the purpose of having them

Randulf.7614

Maybe this thread will help inspire the devs to tone down some of the existing ones where appropriate. Obv where ppl like them it wouldn’t be right to reduce them, but to keep making them headache inducingly flashy every few months is annoying even me….and I have a huge tolerance threshold for GW2 lol. This isn’t a Skittles advert

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I agree, I’m so glad other people feel the same way about those “silly” legendary skins. I don’t think that they SHOULDN’T exist (also like you said) because there needs to be something for everybody, but I hope that we’ll eventually have serious-looking alternative legendaries to those silly skins. I’m hoping for a good scepter skin personally. I like the Meteorlogicus THEMATICALLY, but it’s just too.. big and bulky, and a liiiittle silly for my tastes.

Yes, i do really hope for some more options for legendaries, because currently only a few look good enough thematically or astethically that i can use them with one of my chars.
I do like the Dreamer, actually, but i would really like a more serious option as well. Just as i would like a staff that fits thematically even one of already existing light classes (because, seriously, Bifrost as an Elementalist weapon? Or, even better, Necro? And even Mesmers have different class aestethics). And i’m not even going to comment on Toygun, disco ball on a stick, or about handy acetylene torch cutter.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

So this thread is literally about -two- legendaries, The Dreamer and Quip. Let’s be real here. Out of every legendary, out of 19 weapons, 2 are the source of this, eh, I don’t want to say drama but really.

I really do hope they have more eccentric legendaries coming. Why is everyone so hell bent on being dark and cool. Are these the same players with ‘reaper’ ‘dark’ and all other stereotypical manner of character names? That’s what makes these weapons so great, they’re not stereotypical. They break the mold.

\o/

(edited by kylwilson.9137)

Posted by: Nightwin.6423

Nightwin.6423

Wee already have seen the new legendary raven staff which is more earthy with that cool raven. Hopefully they will all be very cool and earthy.

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

So this thread is literally about -two- legendaries, The Dreamer and Quip. Let’s be real here. Out of every legendary, out of 19 weapons, 2 are the source of this, eh, I don’t want to say drama but really.

I really do hope they have more eccentric legendaries coming. Why is everyone so hell bent on being dark and cool. Are these the same players with ‘reaper’ ‘dark’ and all other stereotypical manner of character names? That’s what makes these weapons so great, they’re not stereotypical. They break the mold.

This isn’t about just two. It is about the design philosophy overall. Not everyone wants eccentric/flamboyant/flashy weapons so asking for more when there is already plenty is not fair to the people who want less of the sparkle unicorn confetti it in newer legendaries.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

This isn’t about just two. It is about the design philosophy overall. Not everyone wants eccentric/flamboyant/flashy weapons so asking for more when there is already plenty is not fair to the people who want less of the sparkle unicorn confetti it in newer legendaries.

I totally understand where you’re coming from, I just suppose from my perspective, this isn’t something that’s been a massive invasive thing I suppose, especially when there are really great alternatives that aren’t legendaries floating around out there. I hope they add more options that are on-par with what’s being suggested, but if they change their design philosophy to not include the more out-there options then I will be disappointed. Because for those of us who do enjoy these flamboyant options, we only have two (three if you decide to count Bifrost). We’re in the minority here. Something to think about.

\o/

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Sorry but buying legendary with credit card isnt playstyle. Its not play you how you want because you dont play you simply bypass playing. When you buy milk in shop you also dont pretend you are cow because you have milk right?

if i want to buy a legendary weapon then i should be able to do so, i will never buy it with gem → gold but i might buy one when i find out how to get enough gold to buy one.
if i really don’t like the grind behind crafting a legendary but am eventually able to get enough gold why should i be denied a legendary, from the other end the ppl who do grind for a legendary but don’t care much for it give others the chance to buy it from them.

like i said, don’t be selfish, it works both ways when legendaries are all of a sudden account bound, even the new ones.