Self rooting MELEE skills need to go.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Zenith: You’re focusing on only pve which largely misses my point, the mesmer skills are useful in general. They’re exceptionally useful in pvp and wvw which is where the channeling limitation on 100B actually matters

I mean I get downplaying, but c’mon now :p

Useful in general my kitten , if you’re a person who only pve’s it’s pretty crappy design to have a class so useless in the one format you play. Warriors and guardians aren’t only useful in some formats and useless in others.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Zenith: You’re focusing on only pve which largely misses my point, the mesmer skills are useful in general. They’re exceptionally useful in pvp and wvw which is where the channeling limitation on 100B actually matters

Useful in general my kitten , if you’re a person who only pve’s it’s pretty crappy design to have a class so useless in the one format you play. Warriors and guardians aren’t only useful in some formats and useless in others.

But people still bring mesmers…

I am quite sure most record runs bring mesmers exclusively for their utility, mainly portal but also stealth, condi clears, control effects and reflects.

WvW they’re wanted as veil and portal bots as well, is it boring as all hell, yes IMO, but it’s a very tactical addition.

PVP, well /shrug I’m not high end there by any means but I do see a lot of them there so they seem pretty decent, I know they have the potential to screw me up sometimes with all those clones.

I agree their design isn’t really what I would have done (I’d have put a lot less of the damage on the illusions) but the profession is still quite effective thanks to their utility.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

I kind of agree with the OP here. It feels rather odd whenever you get rooted in place by a skill.
Then again I play a Warrior and I’ve gotten used to it.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

The ammount of cc and/or immob needed for them to work just makes most of the self rooting melee skills useless.

Hence, High skill and high reward.

gs warrior completely useless anyone can dodge 100blades. If you plan wasting utilities to cc the enemy they still can just stun break and walk away.

GS warrior does extremely high damage. Wasting utilties to CC the enemies is what should happen.

churning earth takes so long to cast that you will never land that in a 1v1 if the enemy knows how to dodge.

Churning Earth has a Cripple pulse. It also have a big AoE ring. Which means it is intended for team fights, not 1v1. Not every skill has to work for 1v1 situation.

The few self root skills that work are the ones that have inherent stun or immob in the same skill or weapon set. Like pistol whip that comes with a stun and blurred frenzy that has the immob in the same weapon, making combos easy.

It also come with a cost. The fact that you become a sitting duck. Players can focus fire on you.

When was the last time you landed a complete 100blades in anything other than a pve boss that sits and eat the dmg?

The GS/Longbow Warrior build is a viable build. I played a bit and I was able to get a lot of HB down on enemies. Opening with Bull’s Rush + Hundred blades allow me to get a high burst damage on the enemies. I can also use HB on downed enemies to make their hp go down and also get the resser’s hp down. If the enemies dodge out of the way, it isn’t a big deal, HB cd is only 8-10 seconds.

But to answer your question, the last time I landed a complete 100blades was 3 hours ago when I was playing with the GS/LB build.

It is not ‘’high skill high rewared’’. It is actually impossible to land a complete 100blades in a 1v1 vs any decent player and the reward is not that great. If it was only a player skill issue then we would see people using GS on tournaments, which is not the case.

If a player take full 100blades dmg that is because they are completly noobs. In a hotjoin MM works, does not mean it will work when facing a competent player.

And about gs/lb, it is not viable. No one is using it in tournaments because it is several times worse than a shoutbow or the old hambow.

You might as well say, it is actually impossible to land anything worthwhile in a 1v1 vs any decent player. If you want to pull the “Skillz players can dodge dis!” card

I fought someone that dodged all my most important d/d ele attacks because he was simply more skilled than me even if my skills are not self-rooted.

But yeah, GS/LB isn’t meta. But what you are wrong is that GS/LB doesn’t need a buff, it is that cele stuff needs a nerf.

Wait there. Now you want to compare a self root skill that has a 3.5s to cast with all the other skills in the game? A player walking is able to avoid most part of 100blades. Also the biggest hit at the end makes it even worse.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

They’re not remotely useless in PVE, they’re one of the classes that are always welcome. What they offer is amazingly useful, and if we get more complex encounter design it will only get more so (right now there’s not much room for null field in PvE, for instance, but man the possibilities).

Zenith.7301

More complex encounters usually mean more dead illusions so you’re basically brought for the utilities and little else. What a great place to be in. I’m glad you enjoy your one trick pony.

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I don’t see the need … why do we keep seeing suggestions that desire to restrict player’s ability to make choices? Do people really want to just get spoonfed that badly?

Windsagio.1340

I don’t see the need … why do we keep seeing suggestions that desire to restrict player’s ability to make choices? Do people really want to just get spoonfed that badly?

transparent buff request is the answer ><

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

The ammount of cc and/or immob needed for them to work just makes most of the self rooting melee skills useless.

gs warrior completely useless anyone can dodge 100blades. If you plan wasting utilities to cc the enemy they still can just stun break and walk away.

GS warrior does extremely high damage. Wasting utilties to CC the enemies is what should happen.

churning earth takes so long to cast that you will never land that in a 1v1 if the enemy knows how to dodge.

Churning Earth has a Cripple pulse. It also have a big AoE ring. Which means it is intended for team fights, not 1v1. Not every skill has to work for 1v1 situation.

The few self root skills that work are the ones that have inherent stun or immob in the same skill or weapon set. Like pistol whip that comes with a stun and blurred frenzy that has the immob in the same weapon, making combos easy.

It also come with a cost. The fact that you become a sitting duck. Players can focus fire on you.

When was the last time you landed a complete 100blades in anything other than a pve boss that sits and eat the dmg?

The GS/Longbow Warrior build is a viable build. I played a bit and I was able to get a lot of HB down on enemies. Opening with Bull’s Rush + Hundred blades allow me to get a high burst damage on the enemies. I can also use HB on downed enemies to make their hp go down and also get the resser’s hp down. If the enemies dodge out of the way, it isn’t a big deal, HB cd is only 8-10 seconds.

But to answer your question, the last time I landed a complete 100blades was 3 hours ago when I was playing with the GS/LB build.

It is not ‘’high skill high rewared’’. It is actually impossible to land a complete 100blades in a 1v1 vs any decent player and the reward is not that great. If it was only a player skill issue then we would see people using GS on tournaments, which is not the case.

If a player take full 100blades dmg that is because they are completly noobs. In a hotjoin MM works, does not mean it will work when facing a competent player.

And about gs/lb, it is not viable. No one is using it in tournaments because it is several times worse than a shoutbow or the old hambow.

You might as well say, it is actually impossible to land anything worthwhile in a 1v1 vs any decent player. If you want to pull the “Skillz players can dodge dis!” card

I fought someone that dodged all my most important d/d ele attacks because he was simply more skilled than me even if my skills are not self-rooted.

But yeah, GS/LB isn’t meta. But what you are wrong is that GS/LB doesn’t need a buff, it is that cele stuff needs a nerf.

Wait there. Now you want to compare a self root skill that has a 3.5s to cast with all the other skills in the game? A player walking is able to avoid most part of 100blades. Also the biggest hit at the end makes it even worse.

Not really. You scaled the enemy skill level to be higher than the player. I can do that too. Thus, your “skilledz player can dodge dis!!!” is irrelevant.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Rooted or not, the average lagging connection makes hitting fleeing opponents impossible.

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

Why people always talk about warrior, when rangers have a weapon that root them into place as they main, spammable skill.

Windsagio.1340

Why people always talk about warrior, when rangers have a weapon that root them into place as they main, spammable skill.

Honestly because all the strongest classes have the biggest complainers (you should hear the eles). Dunno why, unless they’re tier shopping.

Possibilitiy 2: People mad their PVE pure dps build sucks in pvp

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

This is why i love GS on my guardian. The ultimate in mobility.. I started guardian right after hitting 80 on my warrior and never looked back.

Sometimes I wonder if each skill’s mobility is related to which ANet staffer created the animation cycles.

The mobility is a huge part of what makes combat so special when compared to other MMO’s.

runeblade.7514

This is why i love GS on my guardian. The ultimate in mobility.. I started guardian right after hitting 80 on my warrior and never looked back.

Sometimes I wonder if each skill’s mobility is related to which ANet staffer created the animation cycles.

The mobility is a huge part of what makes combat so special when compared to other MMO’s.

Guardian gs is more mobile than warrior gs? LOL!

Confirmed, You did not even touched warrior at all.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Whats high risk about 100b? You can just move whenever you want, you just end the 100b early.
The moment it is no longer worth continuing the channel you just break it and move. That’s not a risk.

The risk is that you ARE required to stand still to apply the damage. Keep in mind any player seeing it KNOWS this (more applicable to PvP in terms of risk).

Every second you stand there you increase the chance someone can EASILY land a CC or massive damage on you. Yes, there is a rather easy out but at the cost of losing potential damage and the skill CD. It also take some rather intelligent thought to properly time you bail out.

You are certainly free to think of it as a no risk skill, but I think any intelligent player would agree that letting everyone within eyesight KNOW your are standing still for a bit brings some risk….

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Jerus.4350

Guardian gs is more mobile than warrior gs? LOL!

Confirmed, You did not even touched warrior at all.

There are different forms of mobility. Not everything is about running away

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Are we still BS around the risk reward crap. You always cancel out of it, and it never hits anyone for any significant damage, there is literally NO risk and NO reward involved. That is not risk/reward, thats is a NONSKILL, might as well have a blank spot there.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

xDudisx.5914

Not really. You scaled the enemy skill level to be higher than the player. I can do that too. Thus, your “skilledz player can dodge dis!!!” is irrelevant.

No I didnt scaled the enemy skill lvl to be higher. You fail to see that the difficulty to avoid 100blades is lower than fast skills. How hard is to avoid a skill that takes 3.5s to do its full dmg and roots the caster compared with skills like pin down or eviscerate?

Also where is the ‘’high rewared’’ when 100 blades is almost the same dmg as axe autoatack that lets you move while atacking and has no cd?

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

Windsagio.1340

Are we still BS around the risk reward crap. You always cancel out of it, and it never hits anyone for any significant damage, there is literally NO risk and NO reward involved. That is not risk/reward, thats is a NONSKILL, might as well have a blank spot there.

Except if the enemy is knocked down/immob/not paying attention, it’s huge damage.

It’s a hard to set up skill in pvp, but not useless as all that.

People really really really need to quit playing PvP warrior like it’s PvE.

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I disagree.

Self rooting melee skills is for the high risk and high reward which is needed for skill based games.

Meanwhile “Rapid Fire” exist and is basically a mobile, ranged version of Hundred Blades.

Risk, Reward ?

It is also much weaker, and can be reflected.

Also, remember, that not every weapon is meant for every gameplay mode. Warrior hammers, for example, are next to useless in PvE. 100b is primarily a PvE-balanced skill.

Much weaker ? yeah good joke.

Can be reflected, HB can be blocked, blinded, dodged etc…Counters exist in the game, but that does not justify skills being absurd and having no sense of balance.

Apolo.5942

PvE does not need balance of any kind, much less one that has like 0 impact thanks to the artificial stupidity of the pve mobs.

xDudisx.5914

Except if the enemy is knocked down/immob/not paying attention, it’s huge damage.

It’s a hard to set up skill in pvp, but not useless as all that.

People really really really need to quit playing PvP warrior like it’s PvE.

The only immobs war has that will last long enough for you to land 100blades are throw bolas and pin down. This will either make you waste 1 utility just to be able to land a GS skill or be forced to pick longbow. If you pick GS+Bow you have 0 CC via weapon skills. If you pick hammer you lose pin down and get CC but they won’t last long enough for complete 100blades even if you waste 1 sigil for extra stun duration. If you go mace main hand and try a full addrenaline skull crack +sigil you get 1 chance to land full 100blades but if the enemy uses stab all your plan fails…

For immobilize a simple condi clear every 20s will be enough to counter throw bolas. Most meta builds are full of condi clears.

Compare that with axe autoatck that does almost the same dmg and let’s you move….

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

Windsagio.1340

So you can do it, but you have to make sacrifices?

Or you can use one of the many many other weapon combinations, some of which are exceptionally strong in PvP?

~~~~

The idea that a class with as many strong options as warrior is complaining about 1 skill that’s hard to use when compared to some of the other things out there is kind of nutty to me.

Apolo.5942

Or you can use one of the many many other weapon combinations, some of which are exceptionally strong in PvP?

~~~~

The idea that a class with as many strong options as warrior is complaining about 1 skill that’s hard to use when compared to some of the other things out there is kind of nutty to me.

Thats because you should go back to reading comprehension 101. The title says Self Rooting Melee skills. NOT “One Hundred Blades”.

This applies to every other skills like this in the game, not just HB.

runeblade.7514

If you think there is no risk, then there is no reason for you to care.

Windsagio.1340

~~~~

Thats because you should go back to reading comprehension 101. The title says Self Rooting Melee skills. NOT “One Hundred Blades”.

And yet, title aside the talk is mostly about 100B. As a few have mentioned, there’s a legitimate case to be made about the ranger 1h LS, but that’s not the focus of the complaints.

It’s also very different than 100B, in that it’s like a real root.

Still, I’m happy to go with what others said: There’s a valid complaint about ranger LS1. Warriors need to qwittheirkittenin’

xDudisx.5914

Other skills that stop your movement during cast are ok because they bring a good side effect.

Blurred frenzy comes with an evade.
Pistol Whip comes with a stun.
Meteor shower does full dmg canceling at 75% does very high dmg and the aoe covers the entire point.
Whriling defense protects the player from projectiles

100blades comes with nothing.

They changed engineer shield #4 to let people cast and move at the same time. 100blades needs a similar change.

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

Apolo.5942

Yes there is because there is no reward either, might as well just give me 4 skills with GS for all this does.

Apolo.5942

~~~~

And yet, title aside the talk is mostly about 100B. As a few have mentioned, there’s a legitimate case to be made about the ranger 1h LS, but that’s not the focus of the complaints.

Still, I’m happy to go with what others said: There’s a valid complaint about ranger LS1. Warriors need to qwittheirkittenin’

No HB is the most obvious offender, but they all have the same problem.

Jerus.4350

~~~~

And it’s an intended problem… so… yeah…

Apolo.5942

~~~~

Yeah an Anet has never made mistakes in regards to GW2 and pvp, right?, the state of warrior in pvp at launch comes to mind…

Jerus.4350

~~~~

Yeah an Anet has never made mistakes in regards to GW2 and pvp, right?, the state of warrior in pvp at launch comes to mind…

Who said every weapon has to be perfectly suited for pvp though?

And you still have some very hard hitting abilities, great traveling speed, an evade, and 100blades still does an awesome job on a downed opponant if that’s something you need/want(rock someone while they’re attempting to pick them up, or finish them quickly when a stomp may not be as well suited for the job)

You certainly have better options in PVP but GS has it’s niche too. Just like some things are pretty /meh in PVE some things are the same in PVP.

runeblade.7514

Yes there is because there is no reward either, might as well just give me 4 skills with GS for all this does.

Yeah, HB does very low dps, thats why warriors don’t use it in dungeon runs.

Apolo.5942

If you cared to read this is a pvp oriented thread, pve conrflake comps dont need balancing.

Zenith.7301

If you cared to read this is a pvp oriented thread, pve conrflake comps dont need balancing.

Neither does pvp. Just use the meta builds and stop whining.

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

~~~~

And you still have some very hard hitting abilities, great traveling speed, an evade, and 100blades still does an awesome job on a downed opponant if that’s something you need/want(rock someone while they’re attempting to pick them up, or finish them quickly when a stomp may not be as well suited for the job)

You certainly have better options in PVP but GS has it’s niche too. Just like some things are pretty /meh in PVE some things are the same in PVP.

Thx to Simon for the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVD0VfwF74

^Pure zerk as you can see in subtitles, yet it failed at your “awesome job on a downed opponent” so what is really hb good at? Yeah, at nothing. It cant even cleave dead bodies and punish anyone who rez. And what about ppl that doesnt run full zerk build? Yeah..5k hb? 4k? Thats a joke. Where is that “reward”?

Hb is nothing else but a trash skill that should be deleted long time ago already. Wake up, its not 2012 nor 2013 anymore. I bet many of you still think that warrior has higher dps in pve as well?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

That is some of the most twisted logic I have ever seen. The RISK/REWARD debate has NOTHING to do with it being an effective skill or even a difficult one to use. Would it be better if there was NO WAY to cancel it? Is that what it would take for you to DEFINE it as a RISK/REWARD skill?

Granted, discussing this skill without a PvP / PvE context is nearly pointless, but arguing the semantics of RISK / REWARD is even more so.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Jerus.4350

~~~~

Thx to Simon for the vid

^Pure zerk as you can see in subtitles, yet it failed at your “awesome job on a downed opponent” so what is really hb good at? Yeah, at nothing. It cant even cleave dead bodies and punish anyone who rez. And what about ppl that doesnt run full zerk build? Yeah..5k hb? 4k? Thats a joke. Where is that “reward”?

Hb is nothing else but a trash skill that should be deleted long time ago already. Wake up, its not 2012 nor 2013 anymore. I bet many of you still think that warrior has higher dps in pve as well?

Attacking 2 enemies with protection and curious if that engi had any healing power gear on. 10k damage is nothing to scoff at, but that doesn’t mean it’ll down everyone

Windsagio.1340

It didn’t work once, that means its useless!

Scoobaniec.9561

~~~~

Thx to Simon for the vid

Attacking 2 enemies with protection and curious if that engi had any healing power gear on. 10k damage is nothing to scoff at, but that doesn’t mean it’ll down everyone

Youre basically saying right now “its ok i have some cc skill which wont cc everytime but its nothing to worry about” either something work or doesnt. In current meta everyone can facetank hb. If hb is olny supposed to do like many of forum user says – cleaving bodies and yet it fails, then whats the point of this skill? Leave number 2 blank, noone will notice any difference anyway.

Windsagio.1340

Youre basically saying right now “its ok i have some cc skill which wont cc everytime but its nothing to worry about” either something work or doesnt. In current meta everyone can facetank hb. If thb skill fails at the olny thing it was supposed to do like many of forum user says – cleavinign bodies and yet it fails, then whats the point of this skill? Leave number 2 blank, noone will notice any difference anyway.

That’s… yeah. That’s something.

In PvE you’d largely be right, something works or something doesn’t.

HOWEVER; PvP is just as much about situational adjustment as it is about build. A large amount of the skill is getting someone to use up a skill or an ability at the wrong time, largely negating their usefulness. If you use your condition cleanse or stun break early, they’re effectively useless.

If you think of PvP as if it were PvE you’re only going to have frustration.

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Aren’t you the same player who went on a mesmer crusade claiming that shatter mes was the most powerful and uncounterable mesmer build?

On a serious note has everyone thought of the consequences of removing the self root from melee skills that have them?

Like what do you do to counter a D/D ele using churning earth running around you?

What do we do about a moving blurred frenzy, or pistol whip

What will the game suffer from when these skills no longer have a root?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

(edited by Solori.6025)

runeblade.7514

If you cared to read my post. You would know that warrior uses HB for a reason.

Apolo.5942

Yes, i do use it in dungeos, same as blurred frenzy or the axe from the ranger, the reason is quite simple. AI is stupid enough to stand its full length on the same place. Some people here seem to be as competent as AI.

Nothing much, HB does good damage assuming you could hit anything with it, but on average GS does terrible damage. Blurred Frenzy does terrible damage as well as Sword for Mesmer. You deal with it the same way you deal WW, you give it something like 80% move speed and you dodge out of it, no thing new under the sun, you could even adjust its damage.

Also, on average all the warriors channeled skills do crap damage, because they are meant to rise adrenaline not kill your opponent.

(edited by Apolo.5942)

Scoobaniec.9561

Youre basically saying right now “its ok i have some cc skill which wont cc everytime but its nothing to worry about” either something work or doesnt. In current meta everyone can facetank hb. If thb skill fails at the olny thing it was supposed to do like many of forum user says – cleavinign bodies and yet it fails, then whats the point of this skill? Leave number 2 blank, noone will notice any difference anyway.

That’s… yeah. That’s something.

In PvE you’d largely be right, something works or something doesn’t.

HOWEVER; PvP is just as much about situational adjustment as it is about build. A large amount of the skill is getting someone to use up a skill or an ability at the wrong time, largely negating their usefulness. If you use your condition cleanse or stun break early, they’re effectively useless.

If you think of PvP as if it were PvE you’re only going to have frustration.

It doesnt apply to pve olny. It applies everywhere, even in real life.

So much talk about high risk high reward skills but yet when someone stood in the whole duration of hb he should be punished for it right? What happened instead? He dindt dropped below 50% whatsoever. He just facetanked it. Where is the reward you all speaking about cause i really dont see any reward see, the olny thing i see is some joke skill that has no place in this game.

Once it proven that the skill is useless your excuses are “it doesnt have to work all the time” like wtf? How about we put a rng of your dodge to work 30% of the time cause it doesnt have to work all the time? Its aint pve, it doesnt have to work all the time right?

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Yes, i do use it in dungeos, same as blurred frenzy or the axe from the ranger, the reason is quite simple. AI is stupid enough to stand its full length on the same place. Some people here seem to be as competent as AI.

Nothing much, HB does good damage assuming you could hit anything with it, but on average GS does terrible damage. Blurred Frenzy does terrible damage as well as Sword for Mesmer. You deal with it the same way you deal WW, you give it something like 80% move speed and you dodge out of it, no thing new under the sun, you could even adjust its damage.

Also, on average all the warriors channeled skills do crap damage, because they are meant to rise adrenaline not kill your opponent.

We aren’t just talking about greatsword warriors.

Blurred frenzy can do decent damage and can even kill someone ( though not all on its own) with the right setup.
What will be used to stop the channel, what counterplay will we have? Consider all event’s that could happen, that will limit you from being able to avoid the attacks.
What about a thieves pistol whip?
It’s had its damage nerfed, but again with the right build and the right setup you can do very decent damage coupled with constant pressure.
What will be the counterplay once this skill stops rooting? How will people deal with this plus the stun and evasion if it doesn’t root?

Consider churning earth, which in itself is a team skill ( imo) how are we going counter that in a team setting when the skill no longer requires team synergy to root the target they want to blast?

Guardian hammer has a ring CC, how will you counter that when the root is gone?

There are a lot more things to think about other than just " does this do a lot of damage"
Does this give the class more counterplay options?
Will the changing of these skill’s create a power gap?
Will the changing of these skills remove the counterplay they already have and if so, by how much?
Will this change the meta in a good way or will it make more classes unplayable?

I’m all for changing the skills. But it needs to be done wisely and it needs to be done so we dont have another 6 months of inbalanced god-mode classes

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Apolo.5942

I’m all for changing the skills. But it needs to be done wisely and it needs to be done so we dont have another 6 months of inbalanced god-mode classes

As long as we agree the skills need changing and the rooting gone, im up for a careful approach, that is why the thread is here, for all we know HOT is months away. This is the time to rework the skills and make conducive to the general game design instead of work against it.

Windsagio.1340

I’m still stuck on “Something works or it doesn’t. No reason to try it in a different context or get a little better and t;ry again or just try again because of course if first you don’t succeed what you were trying to do is worthless.”

Windsagio.1340

PS: The only skill this is a valid complaint for is ranger LS 1, and only because it actually CONTROLS YOUR MOVEMENT.

runeblade.7514

Why else would you use HB, Blurred Frenzy, or whirling defense?