Lions Arch workers on strike!!

in Lore

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

How long have these guys been around for? (see screenshot)

Probably added yesterday along with the Shady Workers in the room under the trading post

Attachments:

9 Guardians later…

in Lore

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

The shady workers have been there for ages!

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

in Lore

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

The shady workers have been there for ages!

Really? I didn’t even know that, how long?

9 Guardians later…

in Lore

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

Yeah the shady workers have been there forever but I didn’t notice the consortium ones until now, there are at least 3 pairs of them around LA.

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/

in Lore

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

Down with Kiel!

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

in Lore

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

When will resume the construction of small houses? ._.

# Asura because I’m worth it!

in Lore

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

@Quickninja: As a charr player who fell into those wholes many times… I really wish they fixed those bridges asap… At least when they did the second set of fixes with Festival of the Four Winds (when they removed scavengers and added in the crafting stations again).

This. I’ve fallen into those tiny freaking holes too many times! It’s undignified.

in Lore

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

If Evon won, not only would we have had Lion’s Arch rebuilt, but we’d also have tax reform, universal health care, and racial marriage equality.

Kiel should definitely stop writing threatening letters to Mordremoth, and instead focus on helping the immigrants to LA get a fair shake.

Bull Crap!! Did you listen to Gnashblade complain about having to donate his tools and resources to rebuilding LA when every one was relocated to Vigil Keep? The guy is flat out nasty, selfish, and inconsiderate of others. He’s the bad guy, and bad news to everyone else.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

in Lore

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

If Evon won, not only would we have had Lion’s Arch rebuilt, but we’d also have tax reform, universal health care, and racial marriage equality.

Kiel should definitely stop writing threatening letters to Mordremoth, and instead focus on helping the immigrants to LA get a fair shake.

Bull Crap!! Did you listen to Gnashblade complain about having to donate his tools and resources to rebuilding LA when every one was relocated to Vigil Keep? The guy is flat out nasty, selfish, and inconsiderate of others. He’s the bad guy, and bad news to everyone else.

Pretty much this.

I think Kiel was the right choice, I also think it’s time for Kiel to appeal to the other government’s of Tyria and seek for the abolishment of the Captain’s Council. I remember the NPC who explains the council and how it operates…Too easy to corrupt. Evon would be a nightmare as ruler, Kiel could be something awesome with the right support.

Divinity’s Reach was the primary donor of supplies to help Lion’s Arch in the events, so perhaps Kiel should seek an audience with Queen Jennah on the subject

in Lore

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

If and when Lion’s Arch is rebuilt, they need to make sure the city has an actual wharf. As a center of trade and a major port, the three little docks it had at ’Macha’s Landing’ no where near cut it. That entire beach area adjacent to Macha’s and the Moran Memorial should have been ALL piers and docks. Rata Sum looks more like a proper port city then LA did, and this is the perfect opportunity to fix this.

Hate is Fuel.