"I'd really like this..." [Gifting Strangers]

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Amber, I have a suggestion. While hopefully someone with a lot of spare gold can make you some bags (there is a base cost for the rune from the crafting vendor that can’t be lowered), you can also get 20 slot bags just by doing fractals. It takes a few runs but for every … 175? … fractal relics you can get a 20 slot bag from a golem in the fractal lobby. Downside is every green item you loot will go into that bag first instead of showing up at the top of your inventory, and you’re spending relics on those instead of other things from the vendor. Upside is it’s totally free and you can sell off the loot from the fractals to make some extra coin.

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Also, you can get a Halloween Pail(20 slot bag) from the vendor in LA(Sonder the Seller in Commodore’s Quarter) for 3 Candy Corn Cobs. Just FYI to help.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Just on the off chance a stranger is feeling generous… I’ve always wanted the permanent Royal Terrace Pass but I can’t bring myself to front up 1000 gems for it.

Ended up buying it XD have no gems left but yay for convenience. Only downside is if you don’t have the scroll in your inventory upon attempting to enter the terrace, you’re kicked out – despite paying for the right to enter the area. So stupid. The royal terrace should be available for ANY of your characters regardless of whether or not your characters have the scroll in your inventory – if entering from Divinity’s Reach. The scroll should only serve as a convenient teleport for one of your characters.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I just like being told how pretty & well put together my characters are, but that rarely happens. I just want someone to actually view all of my chars & rate them possibly & tell me they love me & want ele tips. Idk lol, I have no friends in gw2 they all left me.

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

I am currently unable to afford to purchase any of these, but if anyone is feeling really generous and is able I would really love to get these and would use them all of the time. Also thank you in advance if you see this and decide to help:

Royal Terrace Pass (especially since I missed this several times before already)
Butterfly Harvesting Flute
Butterfly Mining Flute
Butterfly Logging Flute

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

Posted by: Elwing.7319

Elwing.7319

I’d really love the Toy Golem mini from the Gem Store for my little Asura Elementalist as it’s the perfect fit for an Apprentice Toymaker. But, with Christmas looming, what few available funds I have as an unemployed pauper have been spent on family. By the time I’ve slowly grinded up for the gold to covert to gems, I fear this item will be gone. Please help a fan of Tixx!

Posted by: HakunaMataBaby.2734

HakunaMataBaby.2734

Hey everyone, really loving this post, already helped out a few people with renames and makeover =). In case their’s some super generous Santa out there, I only need dawn to finish my sunrise legendary, I’d buy it myself but I gave my friend a few 100 gold to he could make his incinerator. Otherwise a salvage-o-matic or a mini Kasmeer, thanks guys!

Edit: I’m on NA btw guys! If you’d like to add me I’m friendly and I love chilling with people

Thank you so much whoever gave me kasmeer! =D

(edited by HakunaMataBaby.2734)

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Hi my last request never did get filled out in time (it was for the phalanx armor skin which is gone now ) so i took it down. Recently I have been standing around for some time for pvp leagues or TT and I constantly hear people playing music via instruments in game. As a musician in real life i also want to play music in game. I would love it if someone could send me a musical harp or flute, I’m not too picky between the two!

Edit: Thanks to a certain friend for giving me the flute for Christmas

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

(edited by skyhawk.5149)

Posted by: Deafening Milk.6138

Deafening Milk.6138

This is a great idea! great work to the OP and anyone who has helped out!

I have a couple of requests

1) The Legend, you know, that super cheap Staff pre-cursor :P

2) any of the shadow dyes or midnight dyes, they look awesome

Posted by: SanaraFam.5742

SanaraFam.5742

Please a shoulder scarf for meee :S im in NA server plss for early Xmas gift

Fort Aspenwood [NA]

(edited by SanaraFam.5742)

Posted by: ignatuis.6289

ignatuis.6289

Just found this thread, what a great idea. Whenever I have a moment I’ll be searching it for anywhere I can help. This represents the GW2 community so well, we never fail impress me.

As for my post, if anyone has a few gems laying around I’d like a Dread Quiver for my ranger please! That’s all

I’m on an NA server, feel free to add me!

Posted by: DamiMCN.2378

DamiMCN.2378

Hey all :3 Very interesting idea for thread so I decided to “use” it myself :D Iam a little bit short on goldies to get my full ascended equip and it would be nice if someone could help me bcuz I dont really have that much time to make em myself so I will ask you generous and kind souls that if you could help, Id greatly appreciate it :3 Thanks for reading this :)

EU

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

I have daydreamer wings but can’t afford the outfit. I really want the outfit. I will not say my age, but let’s say I amnot old enough for a job to get the money. ?? Please kind sirs, let me have it. ?? PS, if you don’t have time, I can also use gold to exoticise my mesmer.
Someone gave it to me. Merry Winters day to all!

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

(edited by thunderfall.8095)

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

I really would like the daydreamer outfit. Please kind sirs, let me have one…????

Winters day wish fufilled! Praise my benefactor. May they fight with the might of one million charr. May their agony be turned away.

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

(edited by thunderfall.8095)

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I would like to request those making desires for specific amounts of something to please remember to include a running total and to please update it if/when some are received.

Just to use the 10,000 drinks as an example, please remember to include your current progress on the task:

e.g. 1,344/10,000

This goes not only for this desire, but for all desires that are for a quantity of an item.

This extra information would be appreciated by some gifters.

Also, if you do receive some from a gifter, please remember to update the current number every now and then.

Thank you!

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: XxMarketeerxX.4102

XxMarketeerxX.4102

So I just about finished everything I need to get the wintersday shoulders, but I still need the spirited drinker achievement, I am 280/10,000 through it so, with that said, all I’d like is some assistance completing it, thanks

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Hey folks!

I’m about a week away from making Nevermore, but my Mystic Coin stash is non-existent :c

The coins are the last thing needed to finish off my Mystic Tribute, and the rest will just be selling my soul to the Magus Falls maps for the account bound materials.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who can help!

Edit:
Thanks you to all my donors. I got what I needed!!!!!!

(edited by savacli.8172)

Posted by: DumaVadamee.1723

DumaVadamee.1723

So I just came across the secret Toymaker site and I’m already participating in that but since this page is so similar I’ll post here what I asked for there: I’d like something unique like a hard to get weapon skin (greatsword) or armor skin, maybe even a precursor (greatsword or staff) for whenever I finally get to trying to craft and stuff since it’s too confusing arm. Btw I’m a brand new player so getting all the gold for this stuff is kinda hard.

Posted by: Shrimpkin.4851

Shrimpkin.4851

I like this idea and I’ll try and help out where I can. As for myself I’m trying to get the Sweet Tooth Ach. Currently at 295/2500 so if anyone would like to help send me into a sugar coma I’d appreciate it. Only other thing I can think of is the mini Moose, I’ve got an kitten nal of hockey sticks and a toque but I need something to ride into battle.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in receiving their gifts.

N/A server

*Thank you to my gifter for the candy canes.

I’m not anti-social, I’m selectively social. There’s a difference.

(edited by Shrimpkin.4851)

Posted by: schumisaurus.7583

schumisaurus.7583

Happy Wintersday!

I’m currently saving up for some home instance nodes [I have mithril, platinum and lotus already], so the other ones would be so amazing.

I’m also working on Bifrost, so any spiritwood or T6 materials would help so much <3

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

Dear Santa,
I created in Gw2 my dervish that I had in Gw1 but here as a Necro. When I saw the Scythe skins I was so happy about it, finally my character could be a dervish again but the Destroyer scythe is not available anymore and the Scythe Staff Skin is too expensive on the trading post for me. I’m trying to save moneys but I think I will not be able to reach that amount anytime soon.
I know it’s a big one but I would be so happy to receive a Scythe Staff Skin.

Thanks!

Posted by: Rio.4259

Rio.4259

Just thought I would post here. >.>

I’m a long time player, since the game released, as well as an old GW1 player. I love the game, very much. But, I can not get Gems. And in general I don’t have much. I don’t have any legendaries or flashy skins, or outfits, etc. But the biggest thing that would help me a lot is the infinite harvesting items…especially the pick that can give sprockets. For me every extra bit of silver helps a lot. :/ And not having to worry about re-buying my harvesting stuff over and over would be a huge help to me. Or any quality-of-life stuff in general.

I know it’s a pretty long shot but…-shrugs-. Just thought I’d make a reply anyway.

Happy Wintersday, and good luck in your adventures!

EDIT: Whoever you are who sent me the pick…thank you. It means a LOT to me. You are a very generous person to send someone you don’t even know an item like that. I always wanted that pick so I really, really appreciate it. Thank you so much. <3

I could still really use the Axe and Sickle (any of them). It would really help me save silver on having to constantly replace my stuff. >.<

Attachments:

(edited by Rio.4259)

StinVec.3621

Hi again guys ^.^ I deleted my old post as for some reason it wouldn’t let me edit it. Maybe my computer is acting goofy.

Anyways, I Would REALLY appreciate a Total makeover kit and a celestial dye. I want to turn my asura into a snow princess

Ty guys ^.^ And I hope all of you have a very merry Wintersday <3

Hiyas. The post edit issue today was not just you. I noticed earlier today that I was not able to edit or delete a post (or even make a new post for a little while). Seems alright now though. Just wanted to let you know that it was not likely due to your computer or browser, but something with the forum database being selectively laggy for certain actions.

Posted by: yumedust.8596

yumedust.8596

Hoping someone is feeling generous
Total makeover kit
Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic
Glint’s Rebellion Dye
Happy Holidays

Posted by: Amandil.2137

Amandil.2137

I always imagined my toon in;

Balthazar’s regalia Outfit ( Received this today, thank you my friend.)
Volcanus Greatsword.

Looks so kitten.

(edited by Amandil.2137)

Posted by: celevatar.5720

celevatar.5720

Dear Santa (a little late xD)
I had a really bad year, but i hope next will be better.
Can you brighten up my day with a couple of shinies?
-Identity Repair Kit
-Shoulder scarf
Please?

Posted by: calleandros.3574

calleandros.3574

I’d really like a Shadow Abyss dye or a Permanent hair stylist kit.

(They are super expensive and I cannot make enough gold to buy either.)

I am on the NA server and I am also willing to run with people and pay them back for their kindness.

Posted by: Drzego.1582

Drzego.1582

Hello GW2 forums!

I just stumbled onto this thread and I felt all warm and happy to see that there’s actually a lot of people who care about other players.

Wintersday drinks!
I’m having some trouble getting to the 10k mark and I would love to have the WP skin on my Norn Elementalist. I’m currently a little bit over 3.000 drinks.

Edit: Self fulfilled, got it after a lot of bell ringing!

Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic!
I have recently begun exploring the jungle more often, and I always manage to run out of salvaging kits mid-exploration, so I would really enjoy having a Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic to free up some space in my inventory and as a QoL item.

Greetings from Baruch Bay, Spain!

(edited by Drzego.1582)

Posted by: Domaik.2591

Domaik.2591

Hello there!

I’m a returning player to Guild Wars 2.

I played when the game launched but quit eventually because I was playing alone.

Now after so many years I am back with a couple friends and my GF and we are loving the game again.

I am sad because I lost the chance to play through Living Story second season and I can’t afford to buy it

So my desired gift is that.

-Living Story Second season

I do not desire skins or amazing weapons, I’d like to work towards them myself,( even though i only have 11g in my inventory right now!) Soon I will be able to gear my main with exotic gear and later start working for better things!

I know it’s too much to ask but there’s always hope Maybe one day I will be able to play it.

Thank you all if you have read the whole post and I wish you the best!

(edited by Domaik.2591)

Posted by: Azrael.7893

Azrael.7893

Hello everyone in 2016

While reading this thread, I can see that there are many generous ppl in our community that want to help others. Really great thing – props for those “silent helpers”… make all your wishes comes true as well.
As an introduction, I’m playing GW2 since launch, and now HoT since launch as well. Ive never had opportunity to play GW1 (shame i know:( ).
My biggest pain is constantly buying things for harvesting (not to mention all spares are making my inventory shrunk). I don’t have any extra inventory/bank tabs, so i’m living constant live in game like most of us.
My desire – any of the unlimited gathering tool. Well mostly, i’m usually not harvesting plants, so i can skip this one in my “wish”.
If anyone is capable to send me one of the unlimited pick or axe i would be really grateful (great start of 2016). I wont name any of them as i wont be picky. Gift is a gift, and we should be glad that someone is willing to grant our wish (besides I lack of taste – you know better what looks really nice, because your probably owe the same one).

Thanks for reading this (it may be hard cause english is not my first language Sorry for all typos I’ve made

EDIT: Forgot to add server Im playing.

Im on Gunnars Hold (Europe)

(edited by Azrael.7893)

Posted by: Mostly Harmless.7046

Mostly Harmless.7046

After reading a lot on the subject, I’m finally ready! I’m gonna try RPing! I’m nervous and scared I’ll make a fool of myself.. But it sounds like so much fun

I even transferred to TC so I can maybe watch people rping and learning from them.

Buuut I got a major problem… My character’s name is lore unfriendly!! I want to change it so badly but I really can’t afford it.. It’s driving me crazy

So this is my request, and I know its asking for a lot, but if someone could gift me a character renaming thingie I would be grateful for life!! As would my beloved Asura adventurer.

Cheers!

Posted by: Dvantaman.3617

Dvantaman.3617

Hello ! I’m a Guild Wars 2 player since 2013 (/age = over the past 1,038 days) unfortunately im not an active player.
And I am FINALLY returning for Heart of Thorns!
I just play like for 1~2 hours a day way back then, and i also like to play alone(guildless).

Being an inactive player for those past 1038 days, I almost missed the WHOLE Living World Season 1(i managed to participate in some events)
but I literally missed the whole Season 2.
I dont know but i still managed to unlocked(free login) just The Dragon’s Reach Part 2 upto Point of No Return.

Now im returning for Heart Of Thorns , I’ll try to be active especially on the upcoming Living World Season 3(perhaps, will be)

I’ve speak to Magister Ela Makkay for the recap of Season 1, and i want to continue Season 2 for myself.

So this is my simple wishlist:
1.Wishlist: Living World Season 2 : Gates of Maguuma, Entanglement, The Dragon’s Reach Part 1 (for 480 gems discounted price)
480 gems would cost around 75g~80g, 50g as a gift will do ! A big help!
OR
2.Wishlist: I would like a Total Makeover Kit ! or just simply Hairstyle Kit for my main character Male Druid

Thank you for your time and generosity.
NA , Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Dvantaman.3617)

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Well, like so many others I’m sure, I need alcohol to finish off my snowy shoulders of snow. So much alcohol. I think I’m at around 2k right now. So, if anyone has any of the wintersday drinks and are feeling generous, I’d be eternally grateful.

Posted by: crum.7126

crum.7126

Could a very kind soul pls help me. New player is hurting for bag space. Need bigger bags pls. Greatly appreciated thank you.

Posted by: Eds.7260

Eds.7260

thanks and thumbs up to nagr.1593 for fulfilling my request for a fireflyflute and gold donation to buy some mats – such a good dude

I’m editing this post to change my request list

Right now I am my way on to craft Dusk Experiment Twilight (after more than a year of slow casual gaming) but lack gold right now since i bought some costume from the shop

If anyone has some gold to spare or globs of ectoplasm please don’t hesistate to send me some

Thank you people

(edited by Eds.7260)

Posted by: Rivii.9376

Rivii.9376

Hello, I set out to start the epic journey of crafting my first legendary, Sunrise. however i hit a brick wall pretty fast with the need of 450 ecto’s for the gift and for the clovers.

If any kind soul wants to donate some of his/her spare ecto’s I would be extremely happy and it would bring me that much closer to getting my beloved Sunrise

450/450 ecto’s

EU, Desolation
<3

OMG thank you so incredibly much [Anonymous Donator]. I can’t believe this. It is amazing how nice and giving people can be! You are setting examples and some day, I hope I can make someone else just as happy as you made me by following your example.

(edited by Rivii.9376)

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

I think this is a really great thing going on here

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I just thought I would use this thread to reach out to others who need donations of any sort. I have been playing since 2013 (/age is 1,084 days since last I checked) and in that duration I have amassed a considerable amount of in-game funds as well as at long last obtaining all the legendaries and gear that I could have wished for. However, keeping mind that I never set out to farm for riches or prestige in the first place as that has never been my ultimate goal, I do currently not have as much funds in my possession as I could have hoped for. This gold has accumulated over the past year or so as the unwarranted (but not totally unwanted) byproduct of various endeavors that I need not go into, and additionally I have reached the conclusion that I am not going to be playing anymore due to personal reasons that I reserve for myself. I am currently sitting on well over 3k gold the last i checked, and using this I would like to hand out reasonable donations to any that needs it.

Feel free to send me a mail in-game about your current goal that you are working towards and why you feel that it is important to you or why you want it as much as you do, and i will consider it and try my best to assist you as well I am able. On a separate but also related note, do not hesitate to ask me for what you believe to be an unreasonable or outrageous request because if you explain and articulate your desire well and clear enough that it stands out to me, I might end up fulfilling or granting it to you.

Edit: So far I have donated 3 different precursors, a ghostly infusion, some gold for hawk wings and a cultural armor set, about 2 stacks worth of ecto, and given away some t6 mats that I had sitting in my bank as well as 72 deldrimor ingots to two different people. I am basicaly out of gold now, but I still have tons of karma that I have to burn through so I can donate any temple-related or armor sets as long as they are tradeable, just make sure to check that they are beforehand. Also its probably easier to just send me an in-game mail since its easier for me to keep track of everything that way.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Posted by: Rowdow.6918

Rowdow.6918

I just thought I would use this thread to reach out to others who need donations of any sort. I have been playing since 2013 (/age is 1,084 days since last I checked) and in that duration I have amassed a considerable amount of in-game funds as well as at long last obtaining all the legendaries and gear that I could have wished for. However, keeping mind that I never set out to farm for riches or prestige in the first place as that has never been my ultimate goal, I do currently not have as much funds in my possession as I could have hoped for. This gold has accumulated over the past year or so as the unwarranted (but not totally unwanted) byproduct of various endeavors that I need not go into, and additionally I have reached the conclusion that I am not going to be playing anymore due to personal reasons that I reserve for myself. I am currently sitting on well over 3k gold the last i checked, and using this I would like to hand out reasonable donations to any that needs it.

Feel free to send me a mail in-game about your current goal that you are working towards and why you feel that it is important to you or why you want it as much as you do, and i will consider it and try my best to assist you as well I am able. On a separate but also related note, do not hesitate to ask me for what you believe to be an unreasonable or outrageous request because if you explain and articulate your desire well and clear enough that it stands out to me, I might end up fulfilling or granting it to you. So far I have: donated 500 ecto that I had lying around in my bank to Rivii.9376 who recentyl posted on here. I would sitll like to help others who have something they would dearly want, again send me a mail if i’m not on or leave a response here.

Hello kind donator,

First off it’s always sad to see people leave for good but I find it amazing that you are willing to donate your treasury to those who need it.

I am a player who unfortunately doesn’t have much time to play due to RL obligations. I play a Norn guardian with sword and shield because I absolutely love the aesthetics of this combination of weapons and heavy armor. Currently, with my limited time, I am working towards the Bolt legendary weapon and all time I can play I dedicate myself to gathering all the materials I need and it will still take me a long time to gather it all. I absolutely love this weapon as it will make my character so much more complete and its just so beautiful. The problem I am facing myself however is getting Zap. Materials can be farmed but getting 1000 gold for Zap is something beyond anything I will ever reach. Also crafting it would take me so much time that it is very much leaning to the impossible.

Now I know asking for Zap is an incredible huge donation, so I will leave it too you how much you deem reasonable to donate or if you would like to donate at all. Know that I
will be forever thankful for whatever donation you make and you would make me so incredibly happy.

I wish you all the best.

Rowdow
EU

PS. I heard that A-net checks gold transactions via in-game mail and bans players who are suspected of gold-buying/selling. So whenever you make donation to someone make sure to make it clear in your in-game mail that you are donating it to prevent unwanted bans ^^.

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I am a player who unfortunately doesn’t have much time to play due to RL obligations. I play a Norn guardian with sword and shield because I absolutely love the aesthetics of this combination of weapons and heavy armor. Currently, with my limited time, I am working towards the Bolt legendary weapon and all time I can play I dedicate myself to gathering all the materials I need and it will still take me a long time to gather it all. I absolutely love this weapon as it will make my character so much more complete and its just so beautiful. The problem I am facing myself however is getting Zap. Materials can be farmed but getting 1000 gold for Zap is something beyond anything I will ever reach. Also crafting it would take me so much time that it is very much leaning to the impossible.

I was getting rid of all my dungeon tokens and thankfully got Zap from throwing in enough exotic weapons in the forge, so I donated this to you at no cost to me at all

Arun Kar

Posted by: Coolster.2536

Coolster.2536

Seeing how many people have recieved what they asked for, I was wondering if anyone was kind enough to gift me the Assassin’s Armor set ( Human Tier 3 Medium Cultural Armor) and the Magus Armor set (Charr Tier 3 Light Cultural Armor) or the 238 gold to buy them myself. I just want the skins, you can have the outfit itself back, if you so desire. I play on NA servers.

EDIT:Thanks nagr! You’ve saved me a kittenton of time.

You Can’t Be A Genius, If You Aren’t The Slightest Bit Insane. B)

(edited by Coolster.2536)

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

What a nice topic! I feel a little abashed to ask here for something, but I’ll give it a try. I’ve always wanted Permanent Bank or Hair stylist Contract or, the Ghostly Infusion (Oh, how much I fell in love with this one! This black/blue flame would be really amazing on my ele/necro with their dark themes + my necro as a dark angel is only missing this to be perfect as I’ve always imagined him!). Unfortunately, I am not the one who can throw amounts of real life money to games, or get a precursor drop every month from some rabbit in Queensdale. I would be extremely grateful if someone would be king enough to help me achieve this dream!

EU server

EDIT: Thanks very much nagr.1593 for that ghostly infusion! I’m so happy right now! As you asked, here are some pictures with it equiped (those flames are moving really fast so it’s hard to make some good picture):

Attachments:

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

(edited by Avador.8934)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Well, if we’re talking big ticket items … I can’t imagine anyone would ever have one to spare and not need the gold they could make from it if they didn’t want it themselves, but I’ve dreamed of a Permanent Hair Stylist Contract since they first debuted. It’s simply out of my reach unless one miraculously drops from my occasional BL chest binges as I don’t TP flip and I do have many other things to spend gold on as I get the coin.

In the more affordable range I’m working very slowly to gather coarse sand to make sandpaper for my guild’s decorations merchant. Wouldn’t say no to the occasional extra bit of that trickling in. (I am in NA, sorry I did not say so originally).

Nagr, it’s very nice of you to help people in this manner on your way out (no, I am not asking you for anything, there are folks in much more need than myself). I hope you find someone equally nice where you’re going to get you started in your new endeavors.

(edited by Donari.5237)

Posted by: Ryu the first.1462

Ryu the first.1462

Feel free to send me a mail in-game about your current goal that you are working towards and why you feel that it is important to you or why you want it as much as you do, and i will consider it and try my best to assist you as well I am able. On a separate but also related note, do not hesitate to ask me for what you believe to be an unreasonable or outrageous request because if you explain and articulate your desire well and clear enough that it stands out to me, I might end up fulfilling or granting it to you. So far I have: donated 500 ecto that I had lying around in my bank to Rivii.9376 who recentyl posted on here. I would sitll like to help others who have something they would dearly want, again send me a mail if i’m not on or leave a response here.

Hey man, this is really nice of you! I’m working towards Sunrise (just got map completion), and I’m staring at the costs of both the precursor collection and tp price. So I would like to humbly request of you, or anyone else who is in the giving spirit, for either some gold, the precursor Dawn itself, or just some mats required for the gifts of Might and Magic. Once again, thank you for reading, and thank you for being so generous towards those in need of items!

Posted by: Sinfield.6708

Sinfield.6708

I’d just like some help with the Dwayna Skin Collection, so my Longbow and Greatsword Dwayna skins don’t feel so lonely

Posted by: Ryu the first.1462

Ryu the first.1462

My request for an account jump start was fulfilled by Recido (SnackPac.2701)

Many thanks to him/her! I honestly can’t believe it. It feels so great right before my midterms. :P

Anyways, he/she requested some pics of me, so here they are!

Attachments:

Posted by: SnackPac.2701

SnackPac.2701

I love the idea here, and when I get some money I’d be glad to gift, but at the moment I’m starved for cash so I’d like to make a request of any of the following: Shadow Assassin Outfit, Account Jump Start, or Living World Season 2. I’m sorry, I know they’re all pretty pricey and I’m embarrassed to ask, but I’m willing to pay it forward before I get myself anything when I have the spare cash.

Well i don’t know how to comment so I’ll just quote you xD
Here’s my screenshot since we are from different servers

Attachments:

(edited by SnackPac.2701)

Posted by: Soren.9316

Soren.9316

EDIT: Thank you to the person that gifted me the hawk wings!!! I will pay it forward for sure!

This is a fantastic thread and a great thing to see going about the community!

Could a very kind soul pls help me. New player is hurting for bag space. Need bigger bags pls. Greatly appreciated thank you.

Crum Shoot me an in game mail and I’ll see what I can do to hook you up with some bigger bags

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

(edited by Soren.9316)

StinVec.3621

My request for an account jump start was fulfilled by Recido (SnackPac.2701)

Many thanks to him/her! I honestly can’t believe it. It feels so great right before my midterms. :P

Anyways, he/she requested some pics of me, so here they are!

Fantastic to hear! That was very kind of your gifter.

Please be sure to follow Step #2 of the OP and edit your initial post, otherwise your desire for the Account Jumpstart is still listed there as being desired. Thank you!

NA or EU
To other posters, I’m seeing a lot of people not saying whether they are on NA or EU servers when making their desire posts. This is crucial information if you actually want your desire to potentially be fulfilled as one can only receive a gift from another on the same server. I’ve tried to make contact to fulfill many desires I see listed, but as the person did not mention their being on an EU server, and I am on an NA server, they always appear offline and I am unable to gift them.

I may look to remake the thread and split it into two threads, one for NA servers and one for EU servers. I’ll look to see if this will be permitted or possible.

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Andre.8465

Andre.8465

I’m currently broke irl and in-game xd and I saw that the black wings are back on the tp and I would really REALLY like to get one of them to complete my ranger charr. I play on NA