"I'd really like this..." [Gifting Strangers]

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hey All,

I been leading a guild for a number of years where we do monthly and weekly raffles. I been coming up short in the recent weeks/months where I usually raffle off precursors monthly and little goodies weekly. It is to the point I might have to skip them for a time.

I would love to continue these raffles for my guild. I usually raffle off precursors, black lion skins, gem card codes for the monthly and misc goodies of value on guild mission nights.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone would be willing to gift me some items to continue these until financing gets back up.

Thanks,
Mireles Lore.5942

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

Posted by: kittypoppins.1239

kittypoppins.1239

Hiya
I’m fairly new to the game and I would really really love to receive either the new long bow skin Storm Bow or The white mantel outfit it doesn’t have to be both either one would be nice to receive and very much appreciated

(edited by kittypoppins.1239)

Posted by: Roam.5208

Roam.5208

Hello, everyone. This thread is so nice and full of really nice people :‘) It’s really cool to see.

I’ve always liked the look of the Pact Fleet Weapons – particularly the Pact Fleet Staff skin, but I’ve never been able to get my hands on it.

Thank you so much in advance. My server is NA.

Posted by: Fawkes.2836

Fawkes.2836

I don’t know if its still available, but the i always wanted the lunatic guard outfit but can’t log in at the moment

Posted by: yumedust.8596

yumedust.8596

Just seen that Kasmeer’s Staff is back in the gemstore don’t know how long it will be in gemstore If any one wants to be kind enough to gift me that would be great

Posted by: Avelione.6075

Avelione.6075

Ah, I’ll give it a try. Hello! I play a lot and farm a lot, unfortunately it’s not possible to farm for all the items I want in the same time :|
Any kind soul that has too much gold in their hands I’ve been looking at:

Emissary’s Staff
or
White Mantle outfit
or
Noble count outfit
or Flamekissed/Magitech/Trickter’s outfits
(I’ve been staring at these for months)

I have bought some items during sales, but this time I’m out of my big round of gold and still collecting, so you are welcome, any kind soul.

Thank you!

Equality for the bulge! ^_^

Posted by: Sousso.1297

Sousso.1297

Hi, I’m quite new in GW2 and now I gather funds for Living World Season2 (mainly for Tyria’s masteries) ,but gem prices have went up recently, so if anyone would be so kind to donate me with one of the infinite-use picks or axes. My second desire is having belinda’s greatsword (sadly too many work and very limited time) and/or Dwayna’s sword for my guardian. For answers great thanks. EU server.

Posted by: Eragon.8234

Eragon.8234

I don’t like to ask others for things, but I have trouble getting the things I want as I don’t play a whole lot. There is actually only three things that I would love to have right now, and would appreciate it greatly if someone could give me these things. They are the Glide-r-Tron, the Copper- Fed Salvage-O-Matic, and the Magitech armor. I don’t expect to get these, but I didn’t think it would hurt to ask.

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

Hello Guys!

I’m on my way to finish my Light of Dwayna Backpiece, and i’m only in need of a couple of Bolts of Damasks (5/15), the little gold i have is for the Icy Runestones that i’m going to buy it after i’ve collected the other materials.
So, if a kind soul (or souls) could help me with 10 bolts of Damask, i’d really appreciate it.

Server: NA

Thanks!

Posted by: Risenia.4612

Risenia.4612

Hi, guys. I’ve been playing this game for a while and I gotta say the community is amazing and this is by far the best MMO i have ever played. I would love to get a makeover kit, unfortunately I can’t spend much time online since I just got a job and I’m afraid I’m gonna miss the sales. If anyone could be kind enough to help me get one, I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

[EU]
Greetings!
I’m trying to craft Zap, since i’ve dropped idea of farming gold to buy it of trading post, if anyone could aid me with 5 Deldrimor ingots, i would be more than happy [and ill make sure to repay you!].

(edited by Xiem.4719)

Eragon.8234

I will be attempting to craft HOPE soon. It will take way more gold then I have now, and take way longer then then what time I have, without anyones help. If anyone could help me out with these mats below, you would helping me way more then you think.
37 deldrimor steel ingot, 250 mystic coins, 200 vicious claws, 200 armored scales, 200 ancient bones, 200 vicious fangs, 200 powerful blood, 200 powerful venom sacs, 200 elaborate totems, 200 crystalline dust, 75 stabalizing matrixes, 250 seasoned wood planks, 250 hard wood planks, 250 elder wood planks, 250 ancient wood planks, 15 spirit wood planks, and 5 bolts of damask.
Please help me, and Thank you GREATLY for anyones, and everyones help in this.

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I really wanted glowy-eyes from the gemstore, but I unfortunately work a ton and am therefore unable to afford them at the moment :/

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Posted by: Munian.9714

Munian.9714

I started to play GW2 since almost 20 days. I’m enjoying it, because there is a good community helping each others during events or all things in maps. I started to play with an engineer (I love it). I like it so much, so I bought the Mad Scientist Outfit (it was my first deside, but I found it in discount today, so I bought it faster). I will like to add the Shining Blade Glider to this steampunk style.
If someone could help, it’s appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Desire: Shining Blade Backpack Glider Combo
Server: EU

I will update the post when (if) someone will help me.

(edited by Munian.9714)

Posted by: perky.2160

perky.2160

Hi, I just noticed that there are 2 great skins in sale at the moment which would give a nice touch to some of my characters, so if anybody can spend some gems I would love to have
Inventor’s Sunglasses for a lot of coolness when ever needed
and
Wide Rim Glasses for my Revenant to become a evil librarian

cheers perky

Edit: I got a present, THANKS a 10000 times for the Glasses
here is a snapshot to show my new evil librarian, I love her

Attachments:

(edited by perky.2160)

Posted by: mezzzu.5724

mezzzu.5724

Hello dear users,

Like anyone of you I’m trying to do all the best I can to finish my first legendary(Sunrise). I am at the last part with the t6 materials. I already got mostly of them but I am really tired. Since two weeks I haven’t slept very well because of the satisfaction that will aproach very soon (I hope). If there is a generous person that really don’t need t6 materials, I will be very very happy to get some of them. Getting gold or t6 materials is not the most beautiful thing to do on Guild Wars and that’s why I want to finish it soon.

Materials that I still need :
Vial of powerful blood : 46
Armored Scale : 121
Vicious Fang: 87
Powerful venom sac: 134
Pile of Crystalline Dust: 124

I hope that there will be someone being good enough to help me.
Thank you and have a good day!

mezzzu.5724 EU Server

Posted by: Cultus.8031

Cultus.8031

hey guys,

since i’m not making legendary and probably never will (ain’t got time, got a job and a kid) i have to satisfy myself with sword and dagger skin. Only ones i saw that i like are tempest ones. Due to the reasons stated above i cannot afford them…so i’m asking anyone who can afford any of those… or have one, to send it my way and i will take SS and post it here so you know that i’m using that skin and not selling it.

Thank you so much.

Cultus.8031 EU Gandarra

Posted by: AreeSoothsayer.1068

AreeSoothsayer.1068

Hello, an old returner.

I’ve always disliked how.. heavy looking the medium armor is.

So, I’d like to request the cook outfit. If I manage to farm up the 250 gp needed in trade I’ll negate the request but… it’s taking so long.

Almost forgot: US server

Got it, I forgot just how much crafting mats I was hoarding. Sold half of it and had enough.

(edited by AreeSoothsayer.1068)

Posted by: KassandraKieran.9704

KassandraKieran.9704

[EU] Hey, guys. I’ve been playing this game for 5-6 months, but it’s definitely my favourite MMO, mostly because the community is amazing. I’ve always wanted to try revenant, as it’s the only class I haven’t played, but unfortunately I can’t afford a new character slot, and I really don’t want to delete one of my lovely chars If anyone would be generous enough to help me buy a character slot I would be really grateful <3

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

A word of caution for people considering sending gifts. I have been fairly active in sending gifts when I could because I enjoy it and someone else helped me out for my one request. That said, I’m guessing here, but maybe 1/4 of the people I have sent gifts to updated their post to note they received what they asked for. The rest never even bothered to update their request post stating they have received some or all of what they asked for. On top of that I have seen many people post several requests and when they do they delete their previous request post to take advantage of generous people.

So if you decide to gift someone use caution because unfortunately there are people that are taking advantage of this thread. Also be very cautious of people that are asking for mats or gold as I’m fairly certain that some people are using alt accounts to make those types of requests. I think I can tell because their post style is almost identical to posts they have made from other alts.

Hopefully honest players can still benefit from this thread. Sadly I’m not going to gift anymore though because many requests are in my opinion shady. It’s too bad some people take advantage of such a nice thing and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

A word of caution for people considering sending gifts. I have been fairly active in sending gifts when I could because I enjoy it and someone else helped me out for my one request. That said, I’m guessing here, but maybe 1/4 of the people I have sent gifts to updated their post to note they received what they asked for. The rest never even bothered to update their request post stating they have received some or all of what they asked for. On top of that I have seen many people post several requests and when they do they delete their previous request post to take advantage of generous people.

So if you decide to gift someone use caution because unfortunately there are people that are taking advantage of this thread. Also be very cautious of people that are asking for mats or gold as I’m fairly certain that some people are using alt accounts to make those types of requests. I think I can tell because their post style is almost identical to posts they have made from other alts.

Hopefully honest players can still benefit from this thread. Sadly I’m not going to gift anymore though because many requests are in my opinion shady. It’s too bad some people take advantage of such a nice thing and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so.

What did you expect from people who ask for items that are over 100 gold (but lets not forget they are deeply ashamed and sorry for begging on forum like every other post states) ? Mmos require a lot of grind if you want the shiny, but its way much easyer to mooch off people who put time and effort into this game. It’s equal as if they are scamming if they don’t edit their posts, i would sevearly punish those who don’t. But since this thread is in gray area, nobody will be punished, just those sheeps who give the moochers stuff for free.

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Hello there, ive been playing since launch day, and with the introduction of Precursor crafting, as well as my personal funds reaching a certain point, I now feel able to begin crafting my first legendary weapon.

Ive selected Twilight to be my first legendary for my Reaper, but it takes NINETY Deldrimor Steel to craft Dusk, and its becoming my biggest issue when creating the precursor. Obviously I won’t ask for fully made Deldrimor Steel, because its quite expensive to ask of generosity, however, if anyone has any unwanted Iron, Steel, Platinum Ore, Darksteel or Mithril that they can’t store, have no use for, or simply don’t want, i’d be very appreciative of any donations.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who has donated so far! I was going to have to wait until mid November/early December for Dusk/Twilight, but Halloween is starting to look realistic.

(edited by Argon.1563)

Posted by: knownascookie.8215

knownascookie.8215

My Girlfriend and I play since release and we love the game, in fact its just fun to play together and chill out

Me and my better part crafted a legi together and finaly made it ! (It was the dreamer for me!)

But since i got a new job, i can only play a few hours a week ^^ and i would like to give her something back!

She loves the legi “bold” and i wanted to craft her this weapon, but apparently i got no time to farm or to buy her the pre :/

if someone would help me out it would be such a nice gift to my girlfriend who supports me so much in life (and on my own legi!!!)

Sry for my bad english its not my mother tongue

Posted by: setius.3498

setius.3498

its all i want~
its all i need~
its transmutation charges or character slots -
its all you cannot gift ;v;

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

What did you expect from people who ask for items that are over 100 gold (but lets not forget they are deeply ashamed and sorry for begging on forum like every other post states) ? Mmos require a lot of grind if you want the shiny, but its way much easyer to mooch off people who put time and effort into this game. It’s equal as if they are scamming if they don’t edit their posts, i would sevearly punish those who don’t. But since this thread is in gray area, nobody will be punished, just those sheeps who give the moochers stuff for free.

Sorry to hear that Trogdor, as I believe you assisted me in my ongoing quests. Again, you have my thanks.

I do agree with Oxidia, as I feel, and have from the beginning, that this should be about assistance with things in-game. Not necessarily Gem-Store items. Even if it is a high-end mat, it can be acquired in-game.

I have seen several people asking for assistance with mats or possibly “crafting time”, i.e. they provide the mats to someone to craft a 1x per day item that can be traded, to help cut down on their wait-time. I have no issue with these kinds of requests, and if the mat you ask for is too expensive, then people won’t send them to you. Simple as that. One of the mats I am gathering myself is Charged Lodestones, they are worth a good bit on the TP, and for that reason I am always grateful to anyone who shares them with me. As such, this is why I have stated in my post, that I will post a pic of my Guardian holding Mjolnir once I get it done, so people know I am not scamming them and I try to keep a running total on my post. (There’s that pesky updating thing that many people don’t do.)

I look at it as, I would rather help someone who is working toward something…like a legendary or crazy expensive exotic, than to just buy them something on the Gem-Store. I’m not saying I would never do it, but it would be the less-likely of requests that I would try to help fulfill.

Just my $.02…I still like this thread, and have gotten to help a few people, and I have been helped by several as well.

So I guess for a TLDR; Update your posts, so we know what you need/want…and don’t expect Gem-Store items as easily as in-game things like mats or time/assistance with a goal.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Posted by: Kiroyal.6143

Kiroyal.6143

Hello, I have started to embark on a journey to the absolute end game of Fashion Wars 2, so I aimed for the sexy eternity legendary 2 handed sword. Before I even half finish, my bank already krupt on me.

Well, since it’s part of the fun, I won’t ask for help on that. But the other part of being the ultimate fashionista is to have extra fabulous dyes, thus I would like to ask for shadow abyss dye! >:)

Tho, since that’s expensive, a celestial dye will do hoho.

I will return the favor if I ever git rich using rich quick scheme on the internet! >:)

P.S: wouldn’t turn away a shadow abyss dye hoho

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Hello, I have started to embark on a journey to the absolute end game of Fashion Wars 2, so I aimed for the sexy eternity legendary 2 handed sword. Before I even half finish, my bank already krupt on me.

Well, since it’s part of the fun, I won’t ask for help on that. But the other part of being the ultimate fashionista is to have extra fabulous dyes, thus I would like to ask for shadow abyss dye! >:)

Tho, since that’s expensive, a celestial dye will do hoho.

I will return the favor if I ever git rich using rich quick scheme on the internet! >:)

P.S: wouldn’t turn away a shadow abyss dye hoho

Just as an FYI (I Obviously do not know how long yo have been playing), the 4th Anniversary gift allowed you to pick a Shadow Abyss Dye form the Jubilant Dye package.

Just open it and select Shadow Dye, and choose the Shadow Abyss Dye…note it is account bound, so be sure its the one you want, since you cannot sell it or trade it.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Posted by: bane.7538

bane.7538

First off i really wanna say that this forum post is an awesome idea, i really have respect for that

I finally have my nevermore! i couldnt be more happy

If anyone reads this and helps me i would be forever grateful and if you ever need help with a legendary or whatever feel free to hit me up

If i said anything wrong in this post please message me and i will change it as soon as possible

Have a great day everyone!

(edited by bane.7538)

Posted by: moonboi.1764

moonboi.1764

I’m a new player, I played the F2p for a couple weeks and a friend bought me HoT. I am in complete love of this game. I’m not sure why I never gave it a shot, but after playing for the past month, I don’t play anything else. I don’t get to play a lot because of work, and I don’t really have excess money to spend on gems, but it’s ok, because I am so in love with this game.
I am at work right now and I just saw this thread and even if I don’t get anything I ask for, just seeing this thread has rekindled my faith in humanity and gave me a smile to get through this tough long day.

I’m just going to list the things that I want, and get back to work. If I do get something while at work, I won’t be able to check the game for anything 6 hours.

So here is my list and I just want to say thank you to everyone that has donated to anyone on here, you are the reason for people’s smiles, no matter how small.

1. any Mad Scientist’s tools.
2. bag expansion
3. Copper fed salvage-o-matic

or

My big really want is the COMMANDER TAG. I have the badges just not the 300 gold. This would be amazing to me if someone helped me get this, would be the most grateful azura ever!!

I play this cute tiny azura engineer, thus the reason for pistol skins and mad scientist outfit.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone in this thread for bring a smile to my face, just from reading the post.

(edited by moonboi.1764)

Posted by: Jubilant.7280

Jubilant.7280

I’d like the gift of toxic focusing crystals and rare veggie pizzas. Also, feel free to add me and pm me for a party if you want someone to explore Guild Wars 2 content with.

Posted by: Tarrek.7436

Tarrek.7436

Never seen this fancy thing here. I would love 19 deldrimor steel ingots. I’m crafting Dusk and am getting awfully close. Haven’t had a single precurser and I’ve been playing since the game first launched. I do NOT however want the actual precurser. Earning it would mean so much more. I like the journey and am looking forward to Twilight III: Dusk. Just gotta get past this gold sink on part 2. It’s soooooo tedious.

Posted by: Darth Sylvanos.2496

Darth Sylvanos.2496

Hello everyone, i would like the Mursaat wings or outfit, or even both! I LOVE the mursaat! Ive always enjoyed them all throughout GW1, the lore is fascinating, and now im super excited to see them come come back for GW2. Now hopefully i can look like them too! Thank you kindly for your time. Happy playing!

Posted by: Aizza.4950

Aizza.4950

I’ve deleted my previous post and updated with this one.

I am now attempting to craft Nevermore, which requires a looooot of wood. So if anyone would be so kind as to donate Elder, Ancient, Hard, or Soft wood it would be much appreciated!

Also included is needing 35 spiritwood planks just to get past the 1st collection. Basically I’m in the market for anything that works towards Nevermore!

Thank you guys and girls!

Guild Officer|Head Recruiter|Strait Outta Kryta [KRTA]
SBI NA Fight Guild|4 WvW Raids/week Mail me for info
Champion Illusionist|Champion Shadow|Champion Magus|Champion Paragon|Champion Genius

Posted by: Cyberjesus.4137

Cyberjesus.4137

Can someone please send me the unlimited mining pick I am in love with this game and I would love to give back to the community as well. Just found this post will try to full fill what I can.

Edit I am currently on a quest to obtain it myself. Will update if I get it.

(edited by Cyberjesus.4137)

Posted by: Grimalkin.7413

Grimalkin.7413

This is amazing! It is a really great idea to make this and its also so beautiful how nice everyone is! I will definitely be checking up on this often and helping out whenever I can Unfortunately what I have on my wishlist is probably not going to happen.. But I thought I would mention it anyway just in case someone has some that they no longer need, I have always loved the white fox mini, its just so cute! I also would be so grateful if someone had a permanent self-style hair kit they no longer wanted.. I want to change my characters hair so often but I just don’t have the money to be doing it, If anyone helps out that will be amazing and if no one does then no hard feelings, I’ll still be checking here often to see if I can help anyone else out

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I got a recent influx of black lion chests, but I do not have enough gold to convert to grms to afford a key pack. If someone is willing, I would like a 5 pack of black lion chest keys. Thank you

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Posted by: Trix.3659

Trix.3659

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Eurgh.

I’ve just started playing after years away, and getting easily addicted. I would LOVE the Phoenix Glider, but it expires in an hour from now, and i don’t get paid until next week.

If it magically appeared that would be awesome, but only if that person will allow me to buy them something on payday in return.

Posted by: Auris.6097

Auris.6097

I don’t know if anyone still reads this but I don’t lose anything from trying so hear goes; I would love either the bloodstone mace or bloodstone axe skin! Think they look awesome and I lack skins for those perticular weapons

Thanks (I’m EU)

Also, I’ll be looking out at this thread to see if i get anything from a black lion chest someone needs

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I’ll keep this short, but due to the inventory resize bug, I’ve had to spend about half my savings in gold on making 20-slot bags.

For my only attempt at a Legendary (sic) I need another 20 or so Mystic Clovers, half a Gift of Might and Magic, and a Gift of Baelfire. The rest I can probably manage myself.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I’ll keep this short, but due to the inventory resize bug, I’ve had to spend about half my savings in gold on making 20-slot bags.

For my only attempt at a Legendary (sic) I need another 20 or so Mystic Clovers, half a Gift of Might and Magic, and a Gift of Baelfire. The rest I can probably manage myself.

“In this day and age, ignorance is a choice. And they’re still choosing ignorance” a man once said. You could run fractals 10 times and buy 20 slot bags for 10 silvers mate.

Eragon.8234

Desire: Glide-r-Tron
I love techy things, and I REALLY like how this looks.
Server: NA
EDIT: Got it, Thank You Kind Stranger

(edited by Eragon.8234)

Posted by: EterNaLChaOs.7894

EterNaLChaOs.7894

I’m not sure if some random kind strangers would help me on this or not but i will try >.<

I’m actually kind of guy that really like story mode because it’s very interesting to get to know things about the game and I really had fun playing story mode about Zhaitan in Guild Wars 2. I’m able to enjoy GW2 with HoT expansion thanks to the giveaway that I won back then with the prize of GW2 with HoT pack.

As I done the story mode of Zhaitan and reached level 80, I noticed that if I wanna continue to play Living World Season 2, I have to buy 8 different parts of the story with the amount of 1,600 gems. It is kinda hard for me to afford the pack as I’m a F2P player.

In order to buy that pack, I’m trying hard to earn more gold in Guild Wars 2 in order to convert the gold to gems so that I can buy the LW S2 part by part but this is actually a bit hard for me and it will take very long time to buy all part of the story. :-(

I hope there are some people generous enough to sponsor me some gold to buy gems in Black Lion Trading Company so that I will able to continue enjoy the story about ruined Lion’s Arch on LW s2?

Thanks and sorry for my bad grammar mistake if there are any. >.< (I’m from NA server)

tldr; I wanna play Living World: Season 2 but can’t afford it.

EDIT : I managed to buy it after months of hard works from earning gold XD case closed.

(edited by EterNaLChaOs.7894)

Posted by: Wishmaster.7693

Wishmaster.7693

(EU)I’ve been a Guild Wars player since 2005 and always deeply loved the design of the Mursaat(had a mursaat minipet). I know the backpack and the outfit won’t be in the shop for long and unfortunately I cannot afford them because of obvious economic problems. I absolutely love the outfit and the backpiece but I don’t feel like asking for 1400 worth of gems so I would be content with the Mursaat Backpiece alone, thank you.

EDIT: A kind player gifted me not only the backpiece but the outfit as well, I will forever be grateful to you, generous anonymous!

Attachments:

(edited by Wishmaster.7693)

Posted by: rebellion.2473

rebellion.2473

(EU) Gandara
Playing Guild Wars since around 2008,and what really hooked me was the Mursaat and their Design,Lore behind them and pretty much everything else.
Needless to say i was insanely happy when i saw Mursaat Backpiece+Glider and outfit in gemstore i was very happy that it was released,but also very sad that i could not get it,because of my economic reasons.
I am Mostly in love with that Mursaat Wings and i would be a very happy man to have the wings and be very thankful.

EDIT:I have obtained Mursaat Wings as a gift from my friend,although i do not really wish for more,if anyone wants to pitch in the Mursaat outfit so i got full cosplay i would be grateful,or even a Total Makeover Kit is fine to adjust some looks for this!

(edited by rebellion.2473)

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

tldr; I wanna play Living World: Season 2 but can’t afford it.

You’e not missing much.

That said, can you really not afford 4 double cheeseburger meals from M?

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

As has been mentioned several times in the past, the way this thread works best and most fairly is:

• Make you requests reasonable
  • Update your post when you receive a requested item or items; You can update for each component if you asked for more than one to keep things current
  • Do not make duplicate requests. That is, request one item, and only one item. Do not make a new thread asking for something else. Do not edit your post to change to a new request.
Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: ardhikaizecson.3697

ardhikaizecson.3697

(US) Sea of sorrow
Few weeks ago I gender swapped my druid from male to female, but then I forgot she still has her former name, it’s very strange to run around as her with a male name, I would be very grateful if someone gift me name change contract

Posted by: EterNaLChaOs.7894

EterNaLChaOs.7894

That said, can you really not afford 4 double cheeseburger meals from M?

Every country has different money exchange rate right?
Maybe at your country the price of 4 double cheeseburger meals is same as the price of all parts of LW S2, but in my country, if I want to buy all parts of LW S2, I have to pay like the price of 16 double cheeseburger meals lol. Hope you get my meaning because I really bad in explaining things XD

Posted by: Cyberjesus.4137

Cyberjesus.4137

I don’t really expect anyone to, but I hit 80 a long time ago and in terms of what the people in my guild are doing, I’m unable to participate because I don’t have the expansion. If a super kind-hearted soul could buy me HoT that would be amazing!! and honestly I’ll be amazed if I get a reply…

Posted by: RaemSturm.7812

RaemSturm.7812

(EU) Piken Square
As far as I can see I´m not the first to fall in love with the Mursaat Backpack/Glider and the Mursaat outfit. They look really awesome and I really like the thought of running around like one of them. I probably spend way too much time at that event in Ember Bay where you dress up like one of them……..anyway, here I am, giving it a try (btw, awesome concept, really like the idea). Additionally, I´m unsure how long they will remain in the shop – so why not?^^
I´d be really happy to get the Mursaat Glider – as someone else said already, asking for both of them seems greedy (well……but I´d be lying if I said that I would turn down the Mursaat Outfit if someone would be extra generous ).
Thanks in advance for reading, and if someone really gifts me something – ultra thanks in advance