Improving camera zooming?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: slartibartphast.6715

slartibartphast.6715

Q:

I find the camera to be crazy in its zooming. Am I missing any tricks/options to improve this? Like for interiors, it will zoom in and out and sometimes behind walls I stairs etc.

Posted by: Mario Lemieux.9107

Mario Lemieux.9107

At this time, I have not had any luck taming the camera either.

They probably will be improving the camera system…hopefully adding a first-person view.

The only suggestion i can give you for that problem is to zoom in before getting into a tight, enclosed space so as not for the camera to go haywire when you get in there.

It could also be a pain in jump puzzles when you’re close to walls and whatnot, so take your time and refocus your zoom & direction.

Hopefully they improve this though.

Posted by: Dragulan.5321

Dragulan.5321

I wish that I could zoom out a bit more than it allows you just so I can see more of the game while in combat.

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

It’s great when you are trying to back up or move sideways to avoid an attack and your camera gets all spastic from a wall/tree/rock/building and you can’t see to face the target to hit it.

Super awesome fantastic fail – Death bykitten —- WTF? I typed “d-e-r-p”!

Posted by: SilentExodus.1280

SilentExodus.1280

What I hate is that you can’t be pressing mouse 2 and scroll the camera in or out at the same time. Have to let go of other mouse buttons to be able to zoom in and out with the wheel.

Posted by: TheAgedGnome.7520

TheAgedGnome.7520

Agreed. Almost as bad as during combat is when the camera gets spastic while trying to climb and jump around the edges of hills to reach a vista. Just about gives me motion sickness!

Stealth nerfs are the perfect fertilizer for mistrust.
PVE Power and Support Build