500-151 match

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: tevoro.1587

tevoro.1587

Where is your balanced PvP now? This thread is not meant to provide ideas on how to fix it, everyone else has done that, this is meant to ask where the thread we could report bad matches go.

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Did you get stuck with a thief? Maybe a warrior? This is done to help organized teams progress and feel good about themselves. :-)

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Did you get stuck with a thief? Maybe a warrior? This is done to help organized teams progress and feel good about themselves. :-)

plot twist, he was the war/thief.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

They should bring back soloQ or at least have a separate gamemode for Teamspeak since it’s an outside tool that provides an advantage over others who don’t use it. Any bad can suddenly be “good” when a commander issues verbal interrupt commands and a team can otherwise know where to hit next.

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

They should bring back soloQ or at least have a separate gamemode for Teamspeak since it’s an outside tool that provides an advantage over others who don’t use it. Any bad can suddenly be “good” when a commander issues verbal interrupt commands and a team can otherwise know where to hit next.

This reminds of a soloq game where someone on my team was using a commander tag. Needless to say he was awful…

Also losing 500-151 in a single match doesn’t actually say that much about skill difference between the teams. In WTS3 oRNG lost to TCG 230-500 one round then won the next round 500-176.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

500-151 match

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

Oh I meant the de facto team leader over teamspeak and not some guy with a commander tag lol!

They really need to bring back soloQ and have teamQ be the de facto teamspeak/Gamevox/whateverQ.

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

Wait what? 1 game?

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

my bet:
map: Legacy
Team: u are not premade
Enemy: at least 3 sustain
situation: enemy druid pushes faar contests your home, you dont push and can’t kill ele + bunker mes on mid till they even the fight. One of you decides to plus 1 home and meenages to kill the druid after some time, meanwhile you lose the outnumbered fight @ mid so it’s 2v1 cap -> this continues till 330 vs 140 points for the enemy team when the bunker mes suddenly leaves mid fight with a portal left behind. You spam the chat with capslock to follow that motherFKer before they blow up your Lord, thankfully at least 2 of your teammates can speak english so they defend, sadly it’s not enough becouse 3years in the game 4, 5 man push cannot be defended.

edit: in this bunkery meta you cannot afford to lose caps randomly. you cannot go on a magical jurney from mid for 10seconds tunnelvisioning the enemy revenant, becouse you get insta decapped and your 5mins fight for mid worths noothing from now on. on point fights are xtremely boring and long especially on legacy. usually you could beat bunkery stuff with outrotations but this is not the case anymore due to druid ele and mes with blink/portal mobility is insane compared to it’s effectiveness.

(edited by MadVisions.4529)

500-151 match

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

my bet:
map: Legacy
Team: u are not premade
Enemy: at least 3 sustain
situation: enemy druid pushes faar contests your home, you dont push and can’t kill ele + bunker mes on mid till they even the fight. One of you decides to 1 home and meenages to kill the druid after some time, meanwhile you lose the outnumbered fight @ mid so it’s 2v1 cap -> this continues till 330 vs 140 points for the enemy team when the bunker mes suddenly leaves mid fight with a portal left behind. You spam the chat with capslock to follow that motherFKer before they blow up your Lord, thankfully at least 2 of your teammates can speak english so they defend, sadly it’s not enough becouse 3years in the game 4, 5 man push cannot be defended.

Yep, exactly why I dislike Legacy (I outright hate Temple). It’s an otherwise great map due to how big graveyard is and is open and relatively flat but the kill the lord bit totally kills it for me because killing lord offers big points that can even out an early 3 cap, and if you go for lord they can three cap and catch up. Also them going after lord means fewer people at nodes since you don’t want them winning even though you’re a bit ahead in points.

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Could be worse, could of been on this team i faced about 10 minutes ago =o

Attachments:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I got a 500~ to 37~ once against healspam bunker premade team of rangers eles and mesmer

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: tevoro.1587

tevoro.1587

Hmm, Khylo. I was a DH, and I wish I’d taken better notes on what the classes of everyone else was playing. But regardless the posts above seem to indicate that match making is still fubar, keep posting them so we can pretend the devs will see that matches suck and will fix match making soon tm

500-151 match

in PvP

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

Could be worse, could of been on this team i faced about 10 minutes ago =o

I LOL’D so hard lmao