Bristleback dmg output

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

If u die to ranger pet, u have serious gameplay issues… It’s almost worst ai in the game, only cliffs are worse…. Please learn to move my dear beginners

Cliffs OP. Nerf cliffs.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Smokescale UA – 844/926 x5 (4220/4630 total) . 16/20cd, 750 range, 300 radius, no windup animation

Rev UA – 663×5 with berserker ammy+str runes (3315 total), 12cd, 450 range&radius (easier to make it useless in teamfight), 3/4s casttime, interrupted goes on full cd

I dont have any questions

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: coax.2951

coax.2951

Smokescale UA – 844/926 x5 (4220/4630 total) . 16/20cd, 750 range, 300 radius, no windup animation

Rev UA – 663×5 with berserker ammy+str runes (3315 total), 12cd, 450 range&radius (easier to make it useless in teamfight), 3/4s casttime, interrupted goes on full cd

Please consider that the smokescale has horrible damage outside of the UA burst.

Bristleback damage is bit too strong at the moment, but if they fix the bug that makes it hit 20 instead of the intended 15 times that’s all it takes imo.

The bristleback does have an animation windup for its F2, if you dont see it coming that is entirely your fault.

Sukkla
Probably still playing ranger.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

Please consider that the smokescale has horrible damage outside of the UA burst.

Bristleback damage is bit too strong at the moment, but if they fix the bug that makes it hit 20 instead of the intended 15 times that’s all it takes imo.

The bristleback does have an animation windup for its F2, if you dont see it coming that is entirely your fault.

So? Smokescale is a freaking pet. Consider that behind smokescale there is also a player – ranger. How one can trying justice pet doing higher damage than player using the same (now inferior to pet) skill is beyond me at this point. Also i wouldnt consider 1,5k auto crits nor 4k unblockable knockdown to be terrible either.

Bristleback is on a whole new level of opness as well – homing 1,2k projectiles, 10k f2 which is quite spamable. To avoid that i have to give up a point to ranger if i dont have evade/block skill on. And when i reflect it..it deals what.. 150 crits? 2k total damage?Seems balanced. Or maybe 150/hit was actually intended desing.

Druid is a king of 1v1 and if anyone loses as druid in 1v1 he should uninstall really. Main part of this is insane damage from pets, followed by insane amount of long lasting dazes/immobilizes. And before someone give me that bs about game not being balanced around 1v1 i would like to see him explain why rev sword 3 is getting nerfed. It was useless already in teamfights and used often just as evade.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Im actually fine with the pet damage. Retaliation and or reflect will make it so the pet near kills its self so there is counter play.

Rangers arent as good in team fights since a majority of there dmg comes for the pet.

Lastly anet gave every class a bunch of stuns/stability/ etc etc etc. Seriously scrappers are better with invisibility then thieves and mesmers and here we are talking about pets on a build that is literally only being played by 1-2 players in the entire ESL league and to be honest i think only ROM plays druid.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

It has nothing to do with might stack.
I was playing boon rip mesmer (arround 1,5k-3k boons removed per match).
I was using soldier Amulett.

Still, fighting some kind of Condi/bunker/heal/DPS (pretty sure he was using cele) ranger:
I took 15K from this pet, and that happened instantly, may be the pet had quickness, don’t know.
But maybe he chained the skill 2 -3 times. Serioulsy i don’t know

The days mesmer’s phantasms were bugged and doing 10K, you all asked about hot fix please.
There is defintively something wrong there.

(edited by Seyiwaji.4082)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

This kitten deals more damage than a full 100b from a glasscanon warrior, except it can be done on a bunker druid and it doesn’t require its target to stay still at melee range.

Be real druid players, this kitten is 100% broken how can you actually defend it.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

This kitten deals more damage than a full 100b from a glasscanon warrior, except it can be done on a bunker druid and it doesn’t require its target to stay still at melee range.

On the other hand it can be dodged easily, LoSed, is not instant (ranger f2 skill responsiveness is still a bit slow and unreliable) and dependant on the pet positioning (which you have only partial control of). That’s on top of pet being a glass cannon and dying very fast to anything that looks at it, and f2 being that pet’s only practical damage source.

I know that people are used to ranger pets being a joke and something you can ignore, but that definitely should not be a baseline.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

On the other hand it can be dodged easily, LoSed, is not instant (ranger f2 skill responsiveness is still a bit slow and unreliable) and dependant on the pet positioning (which you have only partial control of). That’s on top of pet being a glass cannon and dying very fast to anything that looks at it, and f2 being that pet’s only practical damage source.

And it can only hit if you are on the same plane while most SPvP maps have a lot of slopes… Or did they fix this?

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Koru.8574

Koru.8574

Bristleback dmg is simply insane.Why on earth anyone thought its normal?Pet is dealing over 10k dmg “had 1.5 crits,over 800 noncrits x 15….”.And as cherry on top,turret engie era didnt teached a bit,so super tankie druids are runing these.Pls,be so kind and look into it,thanks a lot.

lol this is a major l2p issue…there r reflects blocks ..weakness? dodgedip?duckdive….dodge???

did u stand still n say oooo shower me wit ur spikes ol bristleback

l2p before u post

This is ridiculous,u even think about what u writing,cause in this case,anything would be ok.30k trueshot,cause u know,l2p dude,u can dodge/reflect/blah blah.But a good try….

u must be one of those players that are like kitten i cant beat this class, it obviously OP…NERF IT!!!!!!
here ill even give u a tip on how to beat those pesky rangers n pets ……l2p n stop using those kaka builds you make

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

I know that people are used to ranger pets being a joke and something you can ignore, but that definitely should not be a baseline.

Please don’t tell me you are trying to say that bristleback F2 is harder to land than a full 100b.
The warrior also immobilize himself to cast hundred blades leaving him extremely vulnerable, whereas the druid can use the machine gun and do whatever the kitten he pleases : spamming heals, kiting, evading, etc etc.
And it still doesn’t make up fort the fact that bristleback F2 does this damage no matter which kind of amulet you’re using. Wanna know how much a 100b hit for on a Tanky amulet ? Not much.

The worst part about bristleback F2 is that the attack is barely visible, I wouldn’t mind it as much if I could actualy know when i should use shield block before I lost half my health to it.

(edited by chibbi.3706)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: KaporHabakuk.6219

KaporHabakuk.6219

Bristleback dmg is simply insane.Why on earth anyone thought its normal?Pet is dealing over 10k dmg “had 1.5 crits,over 800 noncrits x 15….”.And as cherry on top,turret engie era didnt teached a bit,so super tankie druids are runing these.Pls,be so kind and look into it,thanks a lot.

lol this is a major l2p issue…there r reflects blocks ..weakness? dodgedip?duckdive….dodge???

l2p before u post

This is ridiculous,u even think about what u writing,cause in this case,anything would be ok.30k trueshot,cause u know,l2p dude,u can dodge/reflect/blah blah.But a good try….

u must be one of those players that are like kitten i cant beat this class, it obviously OP…NERF IT!!!!!!
here ill even give u a tip on how to beat those pesky rangers n pets ……l2p n stop using those kaka builds you make

I ll make it easier for you,so you dont loose concentration.Key words -> PET,DMG,10-20k.I understand it may hurt to listen how ridiculous ranger new toy is,but just let it be,there is no way on earth you can justify this.

OTAN guild,WSR server

(edited by KaporHabakuk.6219)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

KaporHabakuk.6219

No chibbi,it aint hard,you just push f2,to make it easier you can do it on pet swap,so lil dino doesnt wander off and can get some might with quickness if u got em traited.Packed with WHaO you copy it,and are fully ready to unload the love.f4+f2 are instant,takes like half second,so you just do it while executing your normal rotation.

OTAN guild,WSR server

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

Holy kitten the Ranger pet is actually doing something.
Better nerf it.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

KaporHabakuk.6219

Holy kitten the Ranger pet is actually doing something.
Better nerf it.

If by something you mean 10-20k range dmg,on 12s CD,than yeah,better nerf it.If you mean 1-2k aa,than no,that is ok for a pet.

OTAN guild,WSR server

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Sarlack.4096

Sarlack.4096

If anything, core pets should be brought up to par with HoT pets because that is what they are meant to originally supposed to do, give the Ranger an edge with their proffesion mechanic by maintaining a prescence in two places at once.

Yep. So many of the core pets just don’t do anything at all. The meta was basically “dogs and… uhhh?…”

Looking at you, drakes and moas. Learn to turn around when you breathe.

Their F2 (Drakes) do needs work…but see Ochit video in Sig for burst DPS from a Drake, tanky pet and certainly NOT useless. Bouncing lightning F2 from River Drake isn’t half bad for reliability.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

Meanwhile once Bristleback becomes kittenty the ranger can just put an Owl and one shot people with the appropriate build.

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Koru.8574

Koru.8574

l2p before u post

I ll make it easier for you,so you dont loose concentration.Key words -> PET,DMG,10-20k.I understand it may hurt to listen how ridiculous ranger new toy is,but just let it be,there is no way on earth you can justify this.

wow if it is hitting 20k on you u must not be wearing armor or you just took glass cannon to a whole nother level….that or u r just a kitten thief

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

its bad because there are actual bads built around having this pet instagib someone. It only works against other bads but its annoying because of the brilliant match making to get one of these losers on your team. I was watching this one ranger basically he would either kill some other idiot in five seconds or die in five seconds.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

Bristreback F2 on my cele/tank druid instagib every player with maraurder or berserker amulet. Combinate with taunt or quickness traits it’s without counter.

Its really funny looks on Thief how use stun lock combo on me and in same time where iam in stun lock my Bristreback melt him.

My recommendation is fix numbers of projectiles (20→15) + decrease damage every projection for 50% and decrease cast speed on 1.5s instead 3.75s

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

(edited by Evilek.5690)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

So, your saying that all projectile attacks shouldn’t home when casted onto a target? Better nerf it to all classes then; warrior rifle/longbow, engi pistol/rifle, thief shortbow/pistol, etc.

most projectiles are not homing man. pls pay more attention to the game.
examples: warrior longbow/thief sb that you mentioned are definately NOT homing. an example for homing missiles would be necros deathshroud #1.

Before HoT pets were introduced, people always ignored pets since the only purpose they served before was CC and utility.

“Before HoT” the majority of rangers where using birds. those pets where already more worthy to dodge out and pay’d attention to ‘couse theyr damage way(is) higher than the actual ranger’s(ie: >backstab dmg f2s and sinple hits)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: hurrado.2346

hurrado.2346

If your complaining about getting killed by a pet you must be bad.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Floplag.4032

Floplag.4032

the funny part here is not a word about the army on necro minions, but lets make sure rangers dont get anything viable.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

So what I’ve collected so far is that pets represent a portion of the ranger’s stats. If that’s the case, pets should scale off of the ranger’s stats. No need for skill reworks or anything of the sort.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

Once Bristleback becomes kittenty the ranger can just put an Owl and one shot people with the appropriate build.

Birds are too vulnerable to the high aoe/cleave dmg of some classes. They won’t survive long enough to be a real threat in many cases.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Once Bristleback becomes kittenty the ranger can just put an Owl and one shot people with the appropriate build.

Birds are too vulnerable to the high aoe/cleave dmg of some classes. They won’t survive long enough to be a real threat in many cases.

Incidentally, this is also the case with bristleback. The only difference is that bristleback is ranged and so can possibly unload its damage before dying. Assuming the opponents stay in place to receive it instead of, you know, dodging or using a block/evade/invuln.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

UmbraNoctis.1907

Bristleback has significantly higher thoughness than birds (same vulnerability to condis though because of low HP). And the ranged nature allows it to attack from outside of all the melee cleave/aoe thrown arround by many classes, which helps a lot at keeping it alive. Unless it gets focused of course.

Btw, even though i think, bristelback deals too much dmg, it is (in combination with smokescale) pretty much the only reason, why ranger/druid is viable in PvP. And still not op enough to be mandatory or to get stacked multiple times by pro teams. If those pets gets heavily nerfed without any compensation, ranger won’t be part of the meta any longer – once more …

(edited by UmbraNoctis.1907)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

Incidentally, this is also the case with bristleback. The only difference is that bristleback is ranged and so can possibly unload its damage before dying. Assuming the opponents stay in place to receive it instead of, you know, dodging or using a block/evade/invuln.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Owl

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Bristleback
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Smokescale

Poor “squishy” like owl pets..

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

dumb that their stats are so much higher for no reason

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Owl

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Bristleback
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Smokescale

Poor “squishy” like owl pets..

Bristleback has buged stats to.

Wiki say (without traits)

Power Power 1,718
Precision Precision 1,374
Toughness Toughness 2,748
Vitality Vitality 2,061
Ferocity Ferocity 0
Healing Power Healing Power 0
Condition Damage Condition Damage 1,000
Agony Resistance Agony Resistance 0

And there is really stats,without and with traits. When you use “Go for the Eye” his toughness is 3348, yeah so squishi pet with machinegun.

Attachments:

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

(edited by Evilek.5690)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

2.8k toughness and 2.2k vit. Sounds squishy to me.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I don’t understand how anyone can defend current pet dmg. Yes, pet should be a threat but not as strong as player. Also no bunker should be allowed to deal zerker damage which druids atm do due to pet dmg.

Daze -> immob -> spawn pet on top of player = instagib. You don’t have even enough time to teleport out of it or cleanse/dodge.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Yes, Druid new pets are broken! They do insane dmg very fast, what would happen if a druid decides that runs a marauder/bersereker amulet, the kitten animal would one bit you?

It is funny how uninformed people are thinking the rangers stats would actually affect the pet. And those same people shout for pet nerfs. Most pets are still trash, especially most of the old ones and wyvern. Smokescale is completely fine now and you only really feel smoke assault if you are the only target (which is rather rare). Literally only thing that might need a slight nerf is brizzle f2 but I hope they also fix that it doesn’t hit at all very often due to different terrain levels if the decide to nerf it.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

KaporHabakuk.6219

This all is purely about bristleback and PvP and its special.Thou i think it would be nice to have pets dmg scaled off druids stats,would at least prevent tankie druids having high dps,but that aswell aint the point of this thread.A pet should come nowhere close to such high dmg.And yeah,smokescale is able to deal high dmg,if you might stack it,but its very visible,and its like 1/4th of bristlback.Its avoidable,it aint its special,has much higher CD and its melee.So at least me personally,dont see it as isue for forum rants.

Pets being trash,i dont agree on.First of all its a pet,it shouldnt deal as much dmg as a shatter burst or backstab from a thief.If you want dmg,go for dmg stats on druid and do it.I ve seen some 6k knockdowns on wolf,or 2×4k from owl,which i call a great dmg for a pet!!.Nowadays pet might stacking is much easier as it used to be,since the WHaO change,which you need to take into account.Same as in pvp enviroment,ppl are droping might stacks left and right without the need for combos,which is also a thing for pet might stacks and its huge dmg increase.

OTAN guild,WSR server

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

Cele was removed as you could be a decent bunker with still fairy damage output. Thats should give druids a idea why its not right to hit like berserker in tanky gear. If these pets was squishy at least so you could focus and kill them like birds in few sec but nope.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

For the people thinking bristle back not hitting your target over seemingly flat terrain…..

Might wanna play the game some more. This isn’t a bristle specific bug.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

Smokescale deals good dmg, has cc, blindfield.

Bristleback has the same wind-up animation for F2 as their aoe bleed attack.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

Put beast mastery on with quickness trait or taunt, it isn’t too hard to land all the hits, resulting in a nice 10k burst all while the druid tanks. Not to mention the bristle back itself has 3200 toughness

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Hay guyz! Drood is totally fine being able to tank and group support with cleric stats while pet dps like zerker player. AI is good fur da game. If U get beat by AI, U bad.

/sarcasm

Seriously, it takes 0 skill to slot in bristleback and smokescale pets and mash F2 which auto taunts. It’s not like druid has a ton of immobalize that is unblockable… oh wait, looks like they do.

If the new pets stay as they are, they need to be made easier to kill and trigger a much longer cooldown when they die. There’s no downside to having your pet killed right now since you can just swap to the other one while you wait for its relatively low cooldown.

If anything, ranger pets should be given more active utility skills on the F1-5 buttons and their damage should be reduced. AI and passive play are killing this game and Anet knows it. That’s why all the AI runes (Ogre, Pirate, etc) were already removed from PvP.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

KaporHabakuk.6219

AI is ranger mechanic,wouldnt call it a problem,maybe for rangers themself.Bristleback f2 is just crazy high dmg,that all.

OTAN guild,WSR server

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: xx swagmaster cyprus xx.7028

xx swagmaster cyprus xx.7028

The bullets themselves, sure, but your toon tracks.

which is the same thing the bristleback does
the shards from the bristleback don’t curve after they are shot, it’s the bristleback that rotates to fire in your direction

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I’m extremely entertained by the amount of poor spelling/grammar in this thread and that all of those that are calling for pet nerfs are the ones that can’t even give a reasonable explanation as to why it needs to be nerfed other than “it does too much damage, needs nerf.”

Plz a Net.mes does to much dmg,sometimes it on shots me even, this is unacceptble, and game braking. Pls nerf.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Cynz.9437

I’m extremely entertained by the amount of poor spelling/grammar in this thread and that all of those that are calling for pet nerfs are the ones that can’t even give a reasonable explanation as to why it needs to be nerfed other than “it does too much damage, needs nerf.”

Plz a Net.mes does to much dmg,sometimes it on shots me even, this is unacceptble, and game braking. Pls nerf.

OK, imagine you fight thief. That thief has ability to split in 2, both of his version do same damage and are extremely hard to kill. Balanced?

All is Vain~

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

UmbraNoctis.1907

Bad comparison. Bunker Druids don’t deal much dmg and glassier versions would be easier to kill.

I can totally understand the complains about bristleback and don’t like it either, but currently ranger is totally reliant on the pets for a reasonable amout of dmg output. Even if they would use an offensive build. Longbow gets countered by the high amount of projectile hate, blocks and los options. GS lacks sustained dmg and the burst is too easy to avoid. Sword has only aa as main dmg source, which hinders your ability to dogde. Condi builds aren’t a viable option too.

And reducing the pet’s survability would make them useless as long ranger has no real way to protect the pets. Don’t forget, the aren’t just additional minions, the are ranger’s class mechanic. Ranger are actually the only class, which can lose access to their mechanic for up to 60 seconds. Without reliable ways to prevent pet’s death in certain situations. That’s something no other class has to worry about.

(edited by UmbraNoctis.1907)

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Bad comparison. Bunker Druids don’t deal much dmg and glassier versions would be easier to kill.

I can totally understand the complains about bristleback and don’t like it either, but currently ranger is totally reliant on the pets for a reasonable amout of dmg output. Even if they would use an offensive build. Longbow gets countered by the high amount of projectile hate, blocks and los options. GS lacks sustained dmg and the burst is too easy to avoid. Sword has only aa as main dmg source, which hinders your ability to dogde. Condi builds aren’t a viable option too.

And reducing the pet’s survability would make them useless as long ranger has no real way to protect the pets. Don’t forget, the aren’t just additional minions, the are ranger’s class mechanic. Ranger are actually the only class, which can loose access to their mechanic for up to 60 seconds. Without reliable ways to prevent pet’s death in certain situations. That’s something no other class has to worry about.

Here is issue as stated before: ranger pet doesn’t scale with ranger stats hence why we have bunker druids with unkillable machine gun pets. I fail to see how it is anywhere balanced. Killing pet isn’t option, it is too tanky and druid can keep it alive for long time. Killing druid is also not an option, too tanky while pet almost 1 shots you.

What should happen. you want your pet do dmg? You have to run zerker/maradeur amy. If you run bunkery amulets, pet shouldn’t do much dmg. And all honestly i don’t understand whole qq about ranger pet being useless: pre xpac rangers were running bird/wolf and CCd people into oblivion, not to forget how much dmg said bird/wolf did.

All is Vain~

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

UmbraNoctis.1907

How many rangers did you see in tournaments pre HOT? Yes, ranger were very strong in 1vs1. But that was all they were good at. And still not good enough to be desired in pro teams.

And overall (aoe/cleave) dmg was lower back then.

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Cynz.9437

How many rangers did you see in tournaments pre HOT? Yes, ranger were very strong in 1vs1. But that was all they were good at. And still not good enough to be desired in pro teams.

And overall (aoe/cleave) dmg was lower back then.

Rangers shouldn’t rely on broken stuff to be viable in tourneys. No class should.

All is Vain~

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: garm.6275

garm.6275

If u r a beginner in pvp or wvw u should not visit forums and cry for nervs…. If u die to a ranger pet u r a beginner!

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

I’ve seen 16khp players insta die to Glyph of the Tides → Ancient Seeds proc, → F2. Losing to Cele Druid in 4 seconds. Really, Bristleback has too much burst potential, everyone thinks this, but few are able to really hit that home with any consistency.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

Bristleback dmg output

in PvP

Posted by: garm.6275

garm.6275

16k player with no armor, no stunbreak and no movement…. Beginner