ESL Team POV

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Matisse.9356

Matisse.9356

If anyone from ANET happens to read this:

Would it be possible to capture the first-person pov for all ESL players during their matches and put them up on a streaming service afterwards to be able to watch a full game from an individual point of view?

Seeing an ESL pro player pov would certainly be beneficial for the gameplay of the (not so) casual pvp folk.

Am I the only one who would like to see that?
Feel free to share your thoughts or rant and rave.

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: louiscarter.3590

louiscarter.3590

This would actually be pretty cool but a bit hard to implement. Also I’m guessing it would have to be Ok with each player just in case they don’t want to have people watching EXACTLY how they play.

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: rennlc.7346

rennlc.7346

I would love this. Right now I only watch PvP league videos to see what builds people are using, to see who wins, and to watch matches that people compliment for being really interesting for one reason or another. I would watch more if I could actually follow my favorite players through the duration of a match.

Even if they can’t follow every player, they could do this for 3-4 players during a match and have us vote for which players we want a POV from here on the forums. The games would be more watchable and this would promote more involvement from the fans.

(edited by rennlc.7346)

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

If anyone from ANET happens to read this:

Would it be possible to capture the first-person pov for all ESL players during their matches and put them up on a streaming service afterwards to be able to watch a full game from an individual point of view?

Seeing an ESL pro player pov would certainly be beneficial for the gameplay of the (not so) casual pvp folk.

Am I the only one who would like to see that?
Feel free to share your thoughts or rant and rave.

This would help be good IMO I watched the ESL stream for the first time today and it’s honestly harder to follow whats happening than normal. Probably because they shift views far too frequently.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

This is just sad. Sheeps ,!!! You can’t do anything on your own. These pro were kind enough to share their builds, and now you want to know how they use it??? OMG. Just sad. If anything this would totally make this gane UNCOMPETITIVE! !!

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

This is just sad. Sheeps ,!!! You can’t do anything on your own. These pro were kind enough to share their builds, and now you want to know how they use it??? OMG. Just sad. If anything this would totally make this gane UNCOMPETITIVE! !!

I want you to calm down here. In gw1 tournaments, you could watch the matches from any players POV. And see the builds. Some people may be interested in which stun breaker they should use at a certain time.
Or how the pro players manage they cds.

This would be a welcomed change. Far from noncompetitive change. Much better for the community to learn as a whole.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’d like a lot less feedback from the pros. The have strong biases and personal agendas. ANET ought to be listening to the main player base instead.

Mesmerising Girl

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

I’d like a lot less feedback from the pros. The have strong biases and personal agendas. ANET ought to be listening to the main player base instead.

The main player base is barely coherent and couldn’t agree on a single class change let alone a multitude of them.

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

Counterstrike have good spectator mode.

They could just record it on each pc in ESL on kitten and upload after as ESL / arena net materiale.

Pov would be nice

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

Yes, please. If any of the ESL players could do this, it would be awesome. Chat along with it would be amazing as well.

Thief

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Aay, remember when Helseth was streaming when TCG was playing in ESL and had more viewers then official channel. Was also nice to hear the comms.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

ANET is apparently making balance decision based on pro league player opinions. The result is a game customized for a small group of players.

It also means Warrior, Guardian, Mesmer and to a lesser extent thieves are just out of luck. Revenants on the other hand can look for a halcyon time of being blissfully OP.

No, more ESL player feedback is definitely not desirable.

Mesmerising Girl

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

ANET is apparently making balance decision based on pro league player opinions. The result is a game customized for a small group of players.

It also means Warrior, Guardian, Mesmer and to a lesser extent thieves are just out of luck. Revenants on the other hand can look for a halcyon time of being blissfully OP.

No, more ESL player feedback is definitely not desirable.

What?? Out of luck?? Dude by design, or like every other games, at least 4 classes are left out. So it’s not Anet fault, it all boils down to preference.

ESL Team POV

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

+1! Hell even GW1 had a perfect ‘observer’ mode!!!! but as usual good stuff is left out from the #2 game.