Glide in sPvP? or fix this?

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

https://youtu.be/HND-c2XA9lQ

happens really often. Stuff like this is around since a long time. Same thing happens with engi pull and all similarely working mechanics.
Its not only capable off 100%->0 you with fall dmg but also dragging you into terrain where its no way out.

To talk a bit about gua pull. Its kinda frustrating that it’s unblockable and also almost instant. I dont mind the “pulling part” being unevadeable etc, on most classes you have plenty of time to apply stab regularely. But it’s cast is really hard to dodge, on classes that have little answers to it this is a serious issue.

in PvP

Posted by: Scykosix.7836

Scykosix.7836

https://youtu.be/HND-c2XA9lQ

happens really often. Stuff like this is around since a long time. Same thing happens with engi pull and all similarely working mechanics.
Its not only capable off 100%->0 you with fall dmg but also dragging you into terrain where its no way out.

To talk a bit about gua pull. Its kinda frustrating that it’s unblockable and also almost instant. I dont mind the “pulling part” being unevadeable etc, on most classes you have plenty of time to apply stab regularely. But it’s cast is really hard to dodge, on classes that have little answers to it this is a serious issue.

Sooo i think this is actually a L2P issue because i say so huehue.
Jokes asides, same thing happened to me, I assume it usually happens to thieves after they shadowstep/ infiltrators arrow away because i had very similiar incident more than once.
Also after someone moves from the 1200 range the removal of the spear pull is decayed and not instant. I had quite a few incidents where I Inflitrators arrow —> Shadowstep right away the gap is probably at 1600+ at that point but still get pulled not to DH but having like a 200-400 range gap between DH and me(after pull) which means that i was pulled from much longer distance than i should have. The removal of the spear pull should be INSTANT after having 1200+ gap.

in PvP

Posted by: Lukas.7159

Lukas.7159

how the kitten did the pull hit you through the obstacles + you were prob at a 2k range anyway

this skill is so kitten buggy

StereoElectro & Dance On M D M A

in PvP

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

This reminds me of the times when I get immobilized in the air and my character gets stuck in a falling down animation while he’s on the ground.
These issues while very rare, they can sometimes be annoying and at the same time, funny.
I’ve had several instances when I was bounced up in the air by pulls and knock backs, but that altitude you got there, that was something quite unique! lol

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in PvP

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

This happens more often than people realise. It’s a very poorly designed skill.

Gandara

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

It is
I also experienced this kind of situations as a guardian, but mostly when I pull, I see how the enemy stops mid pull on a straight ground without any obstacles or any stability.
I think it’s because of some ping issues.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

in PvP

Posted by: JahCool.3812

JahCool.3812

There is also the infinite roll bug on skyhammer launch/jump pads. For example you shadow shot on thief and before the dagger hits you use the jump pad. What will happen is that you will get stuck in the tumbling animation forever unless someone from the enemy team pushes or pulls you out of that rolling hell. Can also be triggered with mesmer’s second sword 3 port.

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

It’s always fun to see this bug ^^

joke fix :

1) Take scorpion wire from thief
2) Replace spear of justic with scorpion wire mechanic
3) Skill fixed
4) Wait for QQ

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

It’s always fun to see this bug ^^

joke fix :

1) Take scorpion wire from thief
2) Replace spear of justic with scorpion wire mechanic
3) Skill fixed
4) Wait for QQ

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

It is
I also experienced this kind of situations as a guardian, but mostly when I pull, I see how the enemy stops mid pull on a straight ground without any obstacles or any stability.
I think it’s because of some ping issues.

It’s a change of height issue. You pull a person at an angle, hill or stump in front of them and the directional lateral move turns into a vertical move.

The severity of the height is directly related to the distance you pull them from. Further the distance, the higher they’ll get thrown.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld