Goodbye Counterplay?

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Darksteel.8412

Darksteel.8412

“In order to make these skills more reliable in combat and prevent unintended behavior, we’ve normalized them so that movement-speed increases or decreases do not impact the distance traveled by your character.”

Why? Please think about what you’re doing.

Countless

always nice to add such attachments for populistic like gaining…however like I said before….slow. is probably one of the main reasons why this is going to be the way it’s going to be…what is someone going to do with chill and slow on him/her? ofc there will also be resistance…but I doubt were getting 10 seconds of resistance or even more….ever had 18 seconds of chill? anyone….. ps. isn’t the mesmer being freed from almost having to go for traveler’s rune like it is now

(edited by Darksteel.8412)

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Mia Crazymike.1780

Mia Crazymike.1780

Why don’t the developers share their ideas/changes with the community beforehand?

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Why don’t the developers share their ideas/changes with the community beforehand?

They kind of are. But yeah, as said, I’m betting this has more to do with slow than anything. All they need to do now is bump CDs and give them the RtL treatment and it will be fine.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

cause look at the reactions and jokes they make…can’t have a healthy convo with these people..many of them are probably even at the age of not being allowed to drink or vote….could be a viable reason…not that dinking alchohol is something I promote but you get it

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Did they not just share the ideas/changes to conditions before it went live? or am i crazy

Battlelord Taeres

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Mia Crazymike.1780

Did they not just share the ideas/changes to conditions before it went live? or am i crazy

If it reached the News section, i’m sure it’s too late to revert from it.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

It’s a good change, at least classes without teleport can have a better disengage with leap skills.

Do You really want only Mesmer and Thief like roamer classes ?

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

“In order to make these skills more reliable in combat and prevent unintended behavior, we’ve normalized them so that movement-speed increases or decreases do not impact the distance traveled by your character.”

You guys lost it or what? Way to remove layers of depth from your game and make movement impairing conditions even more useless as if – condition duration food and traits did not fill that role already….

Now seriously scrap this!

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

They are really determined to make sure necro will never have a small sliver of being viable. Luckily the lack of competition in NA means Nos can keep playing it until WTS so us necro players get to see something.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

It’s a good change, at least classes without teleport can have a better disengage with leap skills.

Do You really want only Mesmer and Thief like roamer classes ?

Yeah, in all fairness, it’s no worse than Teleports will ever be… At least they don’t go dashing up hills so I can catch up to them with further ranged CC. I can’t always do that when someone zips up a cliff and takes off.

I’m just wondering where this leaves Necromancers… Something has to give with all this “Necro’s don’t have mobility” stuff because at this point, it doesn’t matter how well they fix us in combat unless we end up walking juggernauts because we can’t move fast enough to be worthy of objectives and we can’t escape fights so we feed enemy points. Really, something has to give here. :/

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

They are really determined to make sure necro will never have a small sliver of being viable. Luckily the lack of competition in NA means Nos can keep playing it until WTS so us necro players get to see something.

Mia Crazymike.1780:
Why don’t the developers SHARE their ideas/changes with the community beforehand?
cause look at the reactions and jokes they make…can’t have a healthy convo with these people..many of them are probably even at the age of not being allowed to drink or vote….could be a viable reason…not that dinking alchohol is something I promote but you get it. and this kid hasn’t even played reaper yet

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Not a fan of this change, but I’m pretty sure they do this to distinguish chill/cripple versus the new condition, slow.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

Mia Crazymike.1780:
Why don’t the developers SHARE their ideas/changes with the community beforehand?
cause look at the reactions and jokes they make…can’t have a healthy convo with these people..many of them are probably even at the age of not being allowed to drink or vote….could be a viable reason…not that dinking alchohol is something I promote but you get it. and this kid hasn’t even played reaper yet

This entire post is a double quote, right?

if that will make them understand more clearly then I suppose it is. Is this a problem? at least the slow being a viablity in the manner as I double mentioned as well beforehand seems to be making sense to others as well now…

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Mia Crazymike.1780:

if that will make them understand more clearly then I suppose it is. Is this a problem?

It kind of is. You’re sort of taking a poor approach to defend this by calling people children. What good does that do? If they doubled Thief Initiative regen one day you don’t think you might make jokes and get a bit frustrated? Making jokes is a lot better way of coping than going ballistic. They’re professionals, they have to deal with criticism, but the criticism is less harsh when it’s handled properly.

Either way, I don’t really care, I just want to know if they plan on ever making Necromancers a real class so we can stop being a very niche #1 spammer and little else.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

Mia Crazymike.1780:

if that will make them understand more clearly then I suppose it is. Is this a problem?

It kind of is. You’re sort of taking a poor approach to defend this by calling people children. What good does that do? If they doubled Thief Initiative regen one day you don’t think you might make jokes and get a bit frustrated? Making jokes is a lot better way of coping than going ballistic. They’re professionals, they have to deal with criticism, but the criticism is less harsh when it’s handled properly.

Either way, I don’t really care, I just want to know if they plan on ever making Necromancers a real class so we can stop being a very niche #1 spammer and little else.

I never went ballistic in the first place, but when pointing out very valid points like slow or the warrior on anything else then shoutbow being just not viable and all I see is people say things like…ow Anet is this or that and just want us to be this or that (negative things) then yea… I’m going to point out that some of us are maybe quite a few might just be frustrated young people that actually don’t come up with any valid feedback….when reading some of the other posts I truly see no valid reasoning and even soft trashtalking….so imo they might be what I refer to as kids.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

This only is a buff to warriors and rangers basically. Guardians deserve the more mobility.

So its a stupid change which dumbs down the game completely. However, to compensate I suggest that skills on warrior like the leap on sword and the gs mobility skills have their cds bumped up a little.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

This only is a buff to warriors and rangers basically. Guardians deserve the more mobility.

So its a stupid change which dumbs down the game completely. However, to compensate I suggest that skills on warrior like the leap on sword and the gs mobility skills have their cds bumped up a little.

20 sec on rush is long enough as it is and 16 on trait…not bad compared to ports that breakstun…however if they will do this…then also for ranger gs leap…I think you forgot ranger as well so I added it

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

20 sec on rush is long enough as it is and 16 on trait…not bad compared to ports that breakstun…however if they will do this…then also for ranger gs leap…I think you forgot ranger as well so I added it

In4b the “If this skill hits a target its cooldown is reduced by x%” on movement skills.

Ride the lightning nerfs, ride the lightning nerfs everywhere!!

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

This isn’t referring to the other bajillion power creep updates incoming.

Chill and cripple will no longer affect movement speed skills? What is the point of these conditions, then? NO ONE in the entire game is ever going to kill a greatsword/hammer warrior ever again. There are other problems as well.

This is a really stupid change.

No bad word about condi’s unlimited stacking,but this…this hurts you,just lol.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

In a pvp environment, it’s very rare to even hit the 25 bleed stack cap, so I don’t see the change affecting pvp that much, maybe burning and poison stacking intensity with poison fields from thief shortbow and engi grenades.

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

Why? Please think about what you’re doing.

Countless

always nice to add such attachments for populistic like gaining…however like I said before….slow. is probably one of the main reasons why this is going to be the way it’s going to be…what is someone going to do with chill and slow on him/her? ofc there will also be resistance…but I doubt were getting 10 seconds of resistance or even more….ever had 18 seconds of chill? anyone….. ps. isn’t the mesmer being freed from almost having to go for traveler’s rune like it is now

The whole point is that this falls on a balancing issue. It’s the developers job to try and make it to where cripple, chill, and slow doesn’t get out of control, but not at the cost of viability. Good positioning and condition clear are there for a reason, and if they feel that those things aren’t enough, then it is their responsibility to change it to where it’s fun and balanced play, not to take the easy way out and simply streamline those conditions. That pretty much throwing in the towel because they either don’t have the resources, or not enough time to make it right, so instead they made their job easier. I hope for everyone’s sake they reconsider. However the rest of that article seemed pretty awesome, so thumbs up.

Countless

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

Engi too have leap, on rifle, elisir Gun and Rocket boots.

And this change will affect Reaper DS #2 too.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Mia Crazymike.1780

Chill and cripple will no longer affect movement speed skills? What is the point of these conditions, then? NO ONE in the entire game is ever going to kill a greatsword/hammer warrior ever again. There are other problems as well.

They said the “unlimited” stacking will be adjusting accordingly.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

Loud yelling

Your being biased, emotional, and dishonest. Please stop. You keep saying only one warrior build is viable. If you mean in tournaments then their is only 6 builds across all classes that are viable, so having one of those 6 on your class is great. If your talking in general gameplay, warriors have more builds that perform well in unranked and ranked than any other class, so your just wrong. Either way please stop being a forum warrior, take a minute to step back and realize this is just a game.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The movement skill change is really bad. I hope ANET reconsiders it.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Mia Crazymike.1780

realize this is just a game.

Wow. Yo, best comeback ever. 10/10

Please keep posting.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

Loud yelling

Your being biased, emotional, and dishonest. Please stop. You keep saying only one warrior build is viable. If you mean in tournaments then their is only 6 builds across all classes that are viable, so having one of those 6 on your class is great. If your talking in general gameplay, warriors have more builds that perform well in unranked and ranked than any other class, so your just wrong. Either way please stop being a forum warrior, take a minute to step back and realize this is just a game.

many were screaming before I posted anything and yes it’s just a game….a big part of it we haven’t even played yet (HoT) that’s exactly what I’m saying lol, ow w8 short version here—→ *Loud yelling

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Leaps

• feeling less bothered *

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Zende.1704

Zende.1704

Am I the only one seeing a nerf to leap skills here?

For instance warriors that are always under 25% bonus speed and dogged march will basically get every leap nerfed. I understand that in some niche cases it will be better but for the rest, the mobility of the classes using leaps is just getting nerfed.

I think we should wait to see the changes with their pros and cons before crying OP everywhere.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Chiemi.3781

Chiemi.3781

Nope you see correct no more moving across the map like the wind

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Am I the only one seeing a nerf to leap skills here?

For instance warriors that are always under 25% bonus speed and dogged march will basically get every leap nerfed. I understand that in some niche cases it will be better but for the rest, the mobility of the classes using leaps is just getting nerfed.

I think we should wait to see the changes with their pros and cons before crying OP everywhere.

How is the 25% speed relevant in those skills?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

zapv.8051

It’s a nerf out of combat to everyone, but in combat it’s a big buff to classes with a bunch of leaps because kiting will be far less effective on them. It’s also a big buff to disengage on warrior, ele (FGS), and ranger.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

Loud yelling

hmmhmm, that’s why all I see is what are known as the good pvp guilds roll just 1 warrior and it’s always a shoutbow…even if they have 2 warriors, they are both shoutbow like 99-100% of the time for the past idk, 6+months?

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

^ This.

So many times people have complained about changes before experiencing them only to have their minds change later when actually putting it into action.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Alexander.9810

Alexander.9810

This game is never going to be balanced, matchmaking will suck until GW2 has defined roles that players have to choose and limit what is available to them to build with.

It’s lazy and hasn’t worked on Arenanet’s part to just throw a bunch of “options” at players and let them balance the game. It’s delegation of gameplay to people who are going to do the following:

a) run nonsensical, idealistically driven, scrub builds (The Scrub)
b) copy builds that work and play them decently (The Follower)
c) theorycraft and test their builds with and against good players to make superbuilds (The Leader)

What ends up happening is a pyramid of builds that can be run which is mainly composed of fecal matter, but with a golden triangle on top. This is why GW2, which on the surface looks like a game with a bunch of building choices, is anything but a game with a bunch of building choices.

So how do you fix that?

You reinvent the Holy Trinity into something that fits into GW2 and use it to govern what players can run and how groups are composed. After all this time, can any of you honestly say that GW2 has provided a legitimate alternative to the Tank-Healer-DPS conceptual model in PvP, organized PvE, or large scale groups?

What exactly has “role-less building” accomplished besides market GW2 on Twitch in a less successful way than an attractive female with a low cut tanktop streaming World of Warcraft?

I play FFXIV, which is an objectively better game than this and will continue to exceed any of the accomplishments this game achieves, so I could care less about teaching you as players, or developers, or the publisher of this game exactly what you should do to make the game more sane.

I wanted to drop this in here so at least you guys can have some semblance of intelligent discussion.

If you want counterplay, balance, better overall matchmaking you can’t just let people play however they want. There have to be rules.

Warrior in FFXIV, the best MMO in the world
Former Warrior in Guild Wars 2
Former Sith Warrior in SWTOR

(edited by Alexander.9810)

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

This game is never going to be balanced, matchmaking will suck until GW2 has defined roles that players have to choose and limit what is available to them to build with.

It’s lazy and hasn’t worked on Arenanet’s part to just throw a bunch of “options” at players and let them balance the game. It’s delegation of gameplay to people who are going to do the following:

a) run nonsensical, idealistically driven, scrub builds (The Scrub)
b) copy builds that work and play them decently (The Follower)
c) theorycraft and test their builds with and against good players to make superbuilds (The Leader)

What ends up happening is a pyramid of builds that can be run which is mainly composed of fecal matter, but with a golden triangle on top. This is why GW2, which on the surface looks like a game with a bunch of building choices, is anything but a game with a bunch of building choices.

So how do you fix that?

You reinvent the Holy Trinity into something that fits into GW2 and use it to govern what players can run and how groups are composed. After all this time, can any of you honestly say that GW2 has provided a legitimate alternative to the Tank-Healer-DPS conceptual model in PvP, organized PvE, or large scale groups?

What exactly has “role-less building” accomplished besides market GW2 on Twitch in a less successful way than an attractive female with a low cut tanktop streaming World of Warcraft?

I play FFXIV, which is an objectively better game than this and will continue to exceed any of the accomplishments this game achieves, so I could care less about teaching you as players, or developers, or the publisher of this game exactly what you should do to make the game more sane.

I wanted to drop this in here so at least you guys can have some semblance of intelligent discussion.

If you want counterplay, balance, better overall matchmaking you can’t just let people play however they want. There have to be rules.

I agree with you 100%

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I have mixed feelings about it: it is definitely nerf to chill however it is also big nerf to classes that rely on leap moblity outside to get across the map fast. Teleports will be so much better in comparison uhoh.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

I have mixed feelings about it: it is definitely nerf to chill however it is also big nerf to classes that rely on leap moblity outside to get across the map fast. Teleports will be so much better in comparison uhoh.

so if the teleporting class want to keep it’s target in combat it can more easily do so…however the non teleporting class has better combat options in return, tho the teleporting class can still always disengage better then the non teleporting class for tellies aren’t bound to movement impending skills like chill etc etc etc…sounds like a fair trade, and then there is still slow…hmm sounds good so far, let’s see

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

zapv.8051

Loud yelling

hmmhmm, that’s why all I see is what are known as the good pvp guilds roll just 1 warrior and it’s always a shoutbow…even if they have 2 warriors, they are both shoutbow like 99-100% of the time for the past idk, 6+months?

So 20% of every team is your class and you think something is wrong? Meanwhile, there is 1-2 necros and 1-2 rangers in all of NA and EUs competitive scene. I get that you don’t like shoutbow, but saying warriors are weak is just blatantly false. Warriors have more builds that are almost meta than any other class in the game, and if you removed all the current meta builds from the game warriors would almost certainly still be in the meta.

P.S. double reply

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

Loud yelling

So 20% of every team is your class and you think something is wrong? Meanwhile, there is 1-2 necros and 1-2 rangers in all of NA and EUs competitive scene. I get that you don’t like shoutbow, but saying warriors are weak is just blatantly false. Warriors have more builds that are almost meta than any other class in the game, and if you removed all the current meta builds from the game warriors would almost certainly still be in the meta.

P.S. double reply

if that 20% is always the same thing, then yea I do think something is wrong…also so this is about having the warrior out of the meta?

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

I love to QQ about rangers being op

We get it, you have to be carried by your passive class so naturally youre up for this change but it removes any counterplay and whatever you dont write it wont change this fact. Reaper spec basically just became useless as it wont keep anyone in their range cause everyone will be able to leap away from them at will.

And slow being counterplay? Last time i checked out slow increase animation duration which means you travel even futher by a logic if quickness reduces distance traveled. Thats you counterplay? Apply slow so people can leap 50% futher?

obey me

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

I love to QQ about rangers being op

We get it, you have to be carried by your passive class so naturally youre up for this change but it removes any counterplay and whatever you dont write it wont change this fact. Reaper spec basically just became useless as it wont keep anyone in their range cause everyone will be able to leap away from them at will.

And slow being counterplay? Last time i checked out slow increase animation duration which means you travel even futher by a logic if quickness reduces distance traveled. Thats you counterplay? Apply slow so people can leap 50% futher?

you realy think they will leap further and not just slow the animation that initiates the leap….troll confirmed or what? or a kid…double post etc,…lol im out you seriously make no sense…yea sure man they will leap 50% further, in slowmotion btw for extra dramatic effect? :P double post for sure now

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

zapv.8051

snip

Well its the same thing for every other class, every medi guard is hammer now, every thief is d/p, every ele is d/d, every engi is cele rifle, every mesmer is shatter. Also, it has nothing to do with warriors not being in the meta. If my main was in the meta I would be advocating for buffs to classes that weren’t in the meta first, and builds that weren’t second (That’s the difference between you and me, I’m looking for balance not to be an overlord). Many warrior players seem to have this ego that every one of their builds should be meta, even though there are classes that have barely been represented in competitive pvp at all (aka necros for less than two months, and rangers for less than a year).

If I had to make a list of classes I think should be out of the meta first this would be it:

1) Thief (been meta since day 1)
2) Guard (^)
3,4,5) Ele, Warr and Engi (all had similar time in meta from what I remember)
6) Mes
7) Ranger
8) Necro

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

snip

Well its the same thing for every other class, every medi guard is hammer now, every thief is d/p, every ele is d/d, every engi is cele rifle, every mesmer is shatter. Also, it has nothing to do with warriors not being in the meta. If my main was in the meta I would be advocating for buffs to classes that weren’t in the meta first, and builds that weren’t second (That’s the difference between you and me, I’m looking for balance not to be an overlord). Many warrior players seem to have this ego that every one of their builds should be meta, even though there are classes that have barely been represented in competitive pvp at all (aka necros for less than two months, and rangers for less than a year).

If I had to make a list of classes I think should be out of the meta first this would be it:

2) Guard (^)
6) Mes
7) Ranger
8) Necro

ow but shoutbow can be nerfed hard imo, in fact I would love that…just don’t target traits that aren’t raly used or needed by shoutbow anyway…shoutbow doesn’t even need or require the mobile strikes+warrior’s sprint trait…the zerker warri spec however (and others too) do need this overall change it will not make it OP for it loses mobilty for disengage and offensive too for swiftness won’t affect it anymore. the warri benefits abit more due to mobile strikes and warri’s sprint becoming one making the greatsword viable again…wich is worthless now in pvp…good stuff and very welcome for variety vs shoutbow maybe/hopefully…gg I’d say. yes I main war, yes nerf shoutbow.

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

snip

2) Guard (^)
6) Mes
7) Ranger
8) Necro

ow but shoutbow can be nerfed hard imo, in fact I would love that…just don’t target traits that aren’t raly used or needed by shoutbow anyway…shoutbow doesn’t even need or require the mobile strikes+warrior’s sprint trait…the zerker warri spec however (and others too) do need this overall change it will not make it OP for it loses mobilty for disengage and offensive too for swiftness won’t affect it anymore

Too bad they wouldnt.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

snip

2) Guard (^)
6) Mes
7) Ranger
8) Necro

ow but shoutbow can be nerfed hard imo, in fact I would love that…just don’t target traits that aren’t raly used or needed by shoutbow anyway…shoutbow doesn’t even need or require the mobile strikes+warrior’s sprint trait…the zerker warri spec however (and others too) do need this overall change it will not make it OP for it loses mobilty for disengage and offensive too for swiftness won’t affect it anymore

Too bad they wouldnt.

why?

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

More like goodbye hard counter.

literally these two conditions completely shut down gs mobility in PvP, let’s not mention how easy it is to apply cripple. you already slows it down and you want to reduce distance too? it’s not intended and it’s stupidly hard counter.
zerker war will still be the harder zerker spec to perform well against a capable team even without distance reduction

lets not mention NECRO is getting dash on reaper
too be honest lets keep it like now and we shall see people suffer for their own mistake

(edited by lighter.2708)

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

So no change to burst? No change to stealth? No change to reset-fights? No change to stun? No change to immobility? No changes to rapid fire? No changes to Rangers range? No change to instant kill professions? When did mobility and condition become priority? So instead of fixing priority, so instead of fixing main problems- pick something that is not?

Until there is serious change for Guild Wars 2: it will only continue to punish it. Continue to ignore main problems, is ‘disaster’ for Guild Wars 2 future.

I will continue to not buy expansion until serious change happen: starting with main problems and priorities first.

" “A half-truth is a whole lie” "
Yiddish

Question:

Would you buy a car with a bad engine even if the salesperson tell you the other car parts are ok?

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Darksteel.8412

More like goodbye hard counter.

literally these two conditions completely shut down gs mobility in PvP, let’s not mention how easy it is to apply cripple. you already slows it down and you want to reduce distance too? it’s not intended and it’s stupidly hard counter.
zerker war will still be the harder zerker spec to perform well against a capable team even without distance reduction

lets not mention NECRO is getting dash on reaper
too be honest lets keep it like now and we shall see people suffer for their own mistake

+1 to intelligent community

Goodbye Counterplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

I know its lol, but when was the last time you’ve consistently seen 25 stacks of anything other than vulnerability?

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4