Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

bug /15 char please fix

EverythingOP

How is ele ever going to beat reaper?

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Right now I don’t even care about ele beating reapers…we just need a hardcounter for reapers like an unwinnable 1vs1…right now there is nothing

Thieves, especially Daredevils, already heavily counter Reapers.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

Doesn’t snap to target option also remove the need to target the AoE?

Nobody in their right mind uses snap targeting since it centers the AoE on the target. Using manual targeting often allows you to hit more people by centering the AoE between two players that would otherwise be to far apart to cleave.

True, but can’t you toggle between manual and snap targeting? The latter seems kinda cheap with Marks in a 1v1 situation, but maybe it’s a L2P issue.

Regardless, I was just wondering.

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Doesn’t snap to target option also remove the need to target the AoE?

Nobody in their right mind uses snap targeting since it centers the AoE on the target. Using manual targeting often allows you to hit more people by centering the AoE between two players that would otherwise be to far apart to cleave.

True, but can’t you toggle between manual and snap targeting? The latter seems kinda cheap with Marks in a 1v1 situation, but maybe it’s a L2P issue.

Regardless, I was just wondering.

No cheaper than with any other AoE. It’s not like marks really benefit from that feature more than anything else. In a lot of cases, they benefit less because it’s harder to hit multiple people. Smaller AoEs benefit from snap to target more.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: jokesonme.4082

jokesonme.4082

Thieves, especially Daredevils, already heavily counter Reapers.

As a Necro main player, I can tell you that this is truth lol. They precast their aoe blind, steal, stab stab stab stab stab lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

Basically they can’t do anything vs reaper. Any boon they have is corrupted and their damage comes from boons. Then they get every condi in the game placed on them lol