Feedback from the community?
-yes

Feedback appreciated and implemented?
-no

Favourite Anet Dev Lines?
“Once it’s ready”
“Cool stuff coming soon”
“Guys wait for it you are gonna enjoy it”
“We are increasing rank points gained” (let’s hope people think it’s enough rewards for pvp)

Don’t delete this thread like you delete QQ threads this is no QQ thread
It’s simply facts put down black on white that are true and not made up

People give up Anet..

In December we weren’t quite happy with what happened to the balance
- Because the meta or pvp in general didn’t change at all

Now we were supposed to wait another 3-5 months till the next balance change where we can’t even be sure things are gonna change because they didn’t in all the balance changes so far

One developer…please tell me your opinion on this or make a video because these are the questions that people want to have answered

And today – what did we get today as a reward for winning a game in spvp?
-pve stuff

(edited by Sensotix.4106)

How long are we supposed to wait?

in PvP

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

If you read into comments made earlier this week, April at the earliest seems likely, but not guaranteed. Frankly I doubt they are going to let the game squander in this “but wait it will be 1000 times better come XX unknown date!” for very long.

Also I was really surprised they just didn’t go with heavy loot bags… I never met a serious PvP player who ever did any of the living story…. so now they get to delete all the items from those bags that don’t pertain to them…. like 50%+ of what is in those bags.

Expect incoming details and hype no later than March 14th… maybe nothing interesting or amazing, but something. It seemed clear to me from the live-stream today they are at least aware the forums are imploding with rage/anticipation, depending on which side of that fence you fall down on.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

From all the hints given I’m almost positive its early-mid april.

in PvP

Posted by: Datsuni.4678

Datsuni.4678

If the devs were aware of things they wouldn’t talk about random pve stuff nor would they use the show that was ment for pvp things, to discuss some random video of random dev being finished by a ram. None wants to hear "oh guys we will be able to talk about the awesome things in March that we already talked about in January and were too lazy to implement.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

soon they will anounce PAX and no balance patch till PAX^^

i would so delete this game^^

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

The game isn’t worth fighting for anymore. You realize the MASSIVE amounts of change this patch would have to deliver? With the amount of time in between any real patch, this would have to encompass a year’s worth of changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I’ve given up on sPvP all together. It’s by far the least fun aspect of the game.

If it wasn’t for the achievement points I wouldn’t play it at all.

And I’m generally an avid PvP player in MMOs.

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

soon they will anounce PAX and no balance patch till PAX^^

i would so delete this game^^

They should not consider a tournament during PAX east – it would be a mistake.

(edited by Thedenofsin.7340)

in PvP

Posted by: Psychogene.6780

Psychogene.6780

I’ve given up on sPvP all together. It’s by far the least fun aspect of the game. If it wasn’t for the achievement points I wouldn’t play it at all. And I’m generally an avid PvP player in MMOs.

Same. Been playing since practically first week and just reached rank 54 or something about a month ago. I’m not a great player but I had good fun playing coz the actual combat was fast and fun for awhile. However I had a tragic car accident not to long ago and had to have surgery on my right hand about a month ago so I had plenty of time to be at home and play GW2. Strange thing was during the 2-3 weeks in a cast I didn’t even care for GW2 and when my hand healed sufficiently enough that I could do some pvp I played for about 1 hr before quitting and I haven’t come back since.

I think I’ve devoted enough time to a game mode that is just going nowhere – and will continue to go nowhere. Its just TOOOO obvious now – GW2 PVP can’t be saved in my opinion. It may be fun for some casual games here and there but the lack of progress, rewards, balance (basically, the lack of ANYTHING that progresses the game) is telling especially after one year.

Maybe its a good idea they just shut it down so they don’t even need to dedicate that 1% of their resources for something that is more or less universally agreed to be a failure.

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I’ve given up on sPvP all together. It’s by far the least fun aspect of the game.

If it wasn’t for the achievement points I wouldn’t play it at all.

And I’m generally an avid PvP player in MMOs.

Same, without achievement points to be gained I would rarely visit sPvp.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I hope ANET realizes that the longer it takes for the feature patch, the higher the expectations become.

(edited by style.6173)

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

I hope ANET realizes that the longer it takes for the feature patch, the higher the expectations become.

At this stage the only person to blame for having high expectations is the individual. It shouldn’t take more than a half and yearto finally realize the following “expect the worst and you will never be disappointed” especially with PvP.

Also expecations are high doesn’t seem to be benefit whatever Anet plans are.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

(edited by silvermember.8941)

in PvP

silvermember.8941

Maybe its a good idea they just shut it down so they don’t even need to dedicate that 1% of their resources for something that is more or less universally agreed to be a failure.

Agreed. They should just shut it down.

Or they could keep it for people that only PvP. Personally, the PvPers (ppl who only PvP) are around the better the game will be for others.

in PvP

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

We could just revert untill the “build diversity” patch that happened about a year ago. Sure, bunker eles were fun and a little bit unkillable, and warriors were a joke…

But it’s much ebtter than eles become compeltely useless, warrior the best at everything with all the condition aoe spamming from some other professions.

The meta was fine before the whole “build diversity” patch… which actually reduced build diversity…

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in PvP

Posted by: jefferson.8317

jefferson.8317

What blows my mind is that you all don’t realize this game doesn’t make any money through PvP. They simply don’t care about it. They will continue to say “we care” but they give PvE a new patch every 2 weeks and PvP gets one every 6 months. Just open your eyes already.

Jasx

in PvP

Posted by: Datsuni.4678

Datsuni.4678

the reason they dont make money is their own. The only real moneytizing they planned for pvp was to sell tickets for tournaments that rarely had the same 8 teams participating. Needlessly say that it failed quite bad.

in PvP

silvermember.8941

We could just revert untill the “build diversity” patch that happened about a year ago. Sure, bunker eles were fun and a little bit unkillable, and warriors were a joke…

But it’s much ebtter than eles become compeltely useless, warrior the best at everything with all the condition aoe spamming from some other professions.

The meta was fine before the whole “build diversity” patch… which actually reduced build diversity…

Build diversity existed simply due to ignorance, if you don’t know how things worked then anything worked. Almost everything was viable since nobody could prove something wasn’t viable. As player began getting more aware of the game mechanic diversity went away.

in PvP

style.6173

At this stage the only person to blame for having high expectations is the individual. It shouldn’t take more than a half and yearto finally realize the following “expect the worst and you will never be disappointed” especially with PvP.

You don’t understand how people think. It’s pretty basic. The longer the hype builds around something, the higher the expectation. That’s pretty standard in every part of life.

The flipside is that if the hype lasts too long, people will eventually stop to care and will just move onto a different game.

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

@Sensotix.4106

We didn’t promise anything, we shared our high level road-map plans.

This is why we don’t like sharing dates. I know you’re waiting on things, and the wait is driving me crazy too, but saying we made promises when we clearly did not does not help get the content out sooner.

If you want greater transparency, like I do, then you must accept that dates, features, and plans are not a static promise. Things can happen to shift priorities, dates, or designs, causing things to changed, be pushed back, or accelerated.

Please stop.

/personal rant

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

(edited by Justin ODell.9517)

in PvP

Posted by: vrilek.4038

vrilek.4038

Senso i can feel your pain. Anet didnt response to so many topics.. This is the most wierd tactic ever exist. The bad thing is → they prolong ppl to play more this game by that tactic with nothing. Wait for the solution??. Personally i love this game mechanics but the golden fruit need some special treatment. Shame it for so long recieve none of it…

in PvP

style.6173

@Sensotix.4106

This is why we don’t like sharing dates. I know you’re waiting on things, and the wait is driving me crazy too, but saying we made promises when we clearly did not does not help get the content out sooner.

If you want greater transparency, like I do, then you must accept that dates, features, and plans are not a static promise. Things can happen to shift priorities, dates, or designs, causing things to changed, be pushed back, or accelerated.

Please stop.

/personal rant

I think what you need to understand is that there are obvious balance issues right now and people are frustrated with them. I get that ANET wants to introduce a big feature release with all the excitement of that, but in the meantime, we have smaller problems that could be dealt with now.

My recommendation to ANET is to separate the big features and the smaller changes. Help with some balance.

in PvP

Posted by: vrilek.4038

vrilek.4038

@Sensotix.4106

Please stop.

/personal rant

I think what you need to understand is that there are obvious balance issues right now and people are frustrated with them. I get that ANET wants to introduce a big feature release with all the excitement of that, but in the meantime, we have smaller problems that could be dealt with now.

My recommendation to ANET is to separate the big features and the smaller changes. Help with some balance.

Its true! Some balance changes should be put with no delay!! 1-2 weeks max no longer. Current changes to wait 4-5 months are so wierd.. In this time new games can appear. Too long for this…

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

@Sensotix.4106

Please stop.

/personal rant

Thank you for engaging the players Justin and we do appreciate your hard work.

I would just point out that ANET did make promises before release of automated tournaments and a overall solid PVP experience. Your website even advertised these features after release, only to be eventually taken down around DEC 2012.

So yes, technically you guys did make promises. And yes, they were not met. Admitting that is not actually detrimental to ANET if you just come out and say “look we know we didn’t meet yall’s expectations but we’ll work harder on it and change the way we do things a lil bit”.

Instead a lot of developers seem to come on here and simply say “No we didn’t promise anything” and “why are you guys confused”. Enough is enough. Just be straight with the community. Exact dates are NEVER needed. Just general ballparks. And stop use vague terms like “feature patch” and “maintenance patch” that seem to confuse half the community (not me).

I know we can be aholes. I do apologize for that. But at the same time I cant help but feeling that ANET had a lot of interested and passionate players wanting to take the game to the next level and that those players were taken for granted and ignored for almost two years.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

I would just point out that ANET did make promises before release of automated tournaments and a overall solid PVP experience. Your website even advertised these features after release, only to be eventually taken down around DEC 2012.

So yes, technically you guys did make promises. And yes, they were not met. Admitting that is not actually detrimental to ANET if you just come out and say “look we know we didn’t meet yall’s expectations but we’ll work harder on it and change the way we do things a lil bit”.

Instead a lot of developers seem to come on here and simply say “No we didn’t promise anything” and “why are you guys confused”. Enough is enough. Just be straight with the community. Exact dates are NEVER needed. Just general ballparks. And stop use vague terms like “feature patch” and “maintenance patch” that seem to confuse half the community (not me).

I know we can be aholes. I do apologize for that. But at the same time I cant help but feeling that ANET had a lot of interested and passionate players wanting to take the game to the next level and that those players were taken for granted and ignored for almost two years.

I completely get that, and while I have no idea how/why sPvP got off-track around launch, I’m determined to keep moving sPvP forward to be what many of us hope it can be. I’m very proud of the work the team has been doing, and I think we’re heading the right direction.

I generally try to be very understanding, and put myself in the shoes of our players, which is usually very easy because we often share the same concerns. Occasionally it just gets on my nerves how myopic some people in the community can be at times.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

I completely get that, and while I have no idea how/why sPvP got off-track around launch, I’m determined to keep moving sPvP forward to be what many of us hope it can be. I’m very proud of the work the team has been doing, and I think we’re heading the right direction.

I generally try to be very understanding, and put myself in the shoes of our players, which is usually very easy because we often share the same concerns. Occasionally it just gets on my nerves how myopic some people in the community can be at times.

I get it man, on your end its gotta feel like being between a rock and a hard place sometime. Just know that if you keep working hard and coming on here occasionally and saying things like you just did, youll always be part of the “solution” instead of part of the “problem”. I really appreciate your candid and honest response! Keep at it man, cant wait to see the results when the patch is released.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

@Sensotix.4106

If you want greater transparency, like I do, then you must accept that dates, features, and plans are not a static promise.

But…istn this basicly, what transparency is about?
Telling the community what your plans are?

Whats the point of transparency, if everything said by ANet is basicly “worthless”?

If I understand you right, you want to be able to tell us anything without any “binding” to and be able to change the plans without telling the community.

No offense, but this game is now pretty much 1,5 years old.
There is no more hope or patience left.
Thats why (at least I) want clear information, provided regularly.

Balance is a mess and proper Balancing Patches tend to become the same kind of myth as Half life 3 is.
The way ANet deals with problems like Skyhammer exploit is awfull.
Now, you tend to make a complete overhaul of the PvP-reward system, probably without any thought about the compensation of the existing player base in regards of glory boosters for example.

The reason, I want transparancy and ACTUALLY HOLD pormisses, is as regarding how ANet deals with sPvP, it might be also possible, that the next patch might transform spvp into a GW2 version of “Barbie – the great pony farm adventures”.
Nobody knows what’s going on in the heads of the GW2 spvp-team, which probably consists out of a number of cats running across the keyboard or sleep most of the time.

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Nobody knows what’s going on in the heads of the GW2 spvp-team, which probably consists out of a number of cats running across the keyboard or sleep most of the time.

While we know , what we really want ? :P

Community (before the summer of 2013) : <<We want more buffs , so we can see something new in the meta>>
Old ggs : <<We can buff to the roof some unplayed classes , but we prefer slow patches . For example we can make Warriors and An-Unstoppable-Tank-Machine-or something across the lines (repeat x3 times in the Sotg) , but it might creates an uproar in the comminuty >>

Meanwhile they release slow paced buffs > the community uproars :
<<we want drastic changes !!! even with these tiny buffs that classs is still underpower
Old ggs: <<Ok !!! there>>
Community<<WTF you are doing ??? i quit>> !!!!

:PPP

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

Anet is the victim, we must protect the victim. If we wait another 1.5 years our population might “grow” as we have been told. We must be patient as the golden days are soon coming. THE GLORIOUS ADVENTURE TO THE MOON IS COMING, resources are coming!!!!!!!!!!! soon.

in PvP

Posted by: Dosvidaniya.3260

Dosvidaniya.3260

Yes, we tend to be a short-sighted bunch. However, I think it is rather justified in this case. You’ll note that the majority of the complaints started with the recent pvp rewards removal announcement. Really, it all boils down to the question “why can’t we know about the new one that will be replacing the old?”

We currently know that you are planning an immediate overhaul of pvp rewards and updates to pvp in the long term. We know that that devs are excited and optimistic about it. That is all we know. We know nothing about the new system or when it is coming. I get that you don’t want to make promises that can’t be kept. However, you are removing our old one. If devs are confident enough to remove our old system in two weeks, they had better be confident in our replacements deployment date and the specifics of the replacement.

Devs knew enough about the edge of the mists to discuss it three and a half months prior to release. We’re two (and a half) weeks away from the removal of our rewards and we can’t know anything about it because it isn’t finalized enough to discuss?! That thought is what will get me to go look at other games. Having no reward system while devs try to iron out the specifics of the new one is unacceptable to most remaining pvpers. If the new system isn’t ready, postpone the removal of the old one. There is no reason that pvpers should be without a rewards system while devs try to figure out what will be used as a replacement. If the replacement is ready, talk about it.

in PvP

Posted by: jefferson.8317

jefferson.8317

Myopic? You can’t be serious. PvP players have EVERY reason to be angry about this game. Why do you think you deserve some sort of respect after not delivering the game that was promised to the players? I saw at least 15 threads get closed over the past two days for nothing more than criticisms.

The balance is absolutely horrendous. You guys give us ReadyUp streams and laugh about how bad Elementalist is and how OP warrior is. It’s just ridiculous. Fix your game if you care about it so much.

Jasx

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzo.2465

Khenzo.2465

To be honest, I’m at the point where I believe this PvP reward system is going to be total garbage, and Anet knows that if they announce what it is, they will be basically feeding themselves to a pack of rabid wolves.

Like it’s been stated, the PvP rewards are being removed very, very soon yes? So that should surely indicate that the new system is also very close to launch.

So where is the information on it? There isn’t any because the system probably isn’t going to hold up to player expectation and they are aware of this. So really they went and shot themselves in the foot. They waited too long, expectations rise too high. : /

But ofcourse, the patch could turn out to be really good and well designed.

But the lack of any info and such is making me doubt it very much at this point.

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

clearly the pvp state atm is nothing but our fault, anet is just a poor company that doesnt have resources to fix / change stuff quickly.

im sorry anet its all the pvp players fault

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

@Sensotix.4106

Please stop.

/personal rant

What we know, is that you guys are working on a feature build which will completely rework the PvP reward system.

We don’t know what the reward system is about, we don’t know how it will work, we don’t even have any high-level idea of it.

Then the balance.
There are glaring issues in PvP balance that shouldn’t wait the development of an huge feature patch to be put into the game.
There are useless traits, broken traitlines, worthless skills, subpar weapon sets and even a completely unviable profession.

Those issues generate anger in the community the longer they are left unresolved.
You guys have proved that you can reliably deliver contents on a bi-weekly pace, then why you can’t deliver small balance changes on a bi-weekly base?
This will for sure break less things compared to an huge balance patch with dozens of skill changes all at once.

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

having one stream talking about the topic with some players like we had with grouch some time ago would be nice so we can ask you questions directly and you respond on stream while having 2 guys from na and 2 guys from eu

and you actually did promise changes that didnt happen so far

also we send you feedback and nothing was changed
I see that you care about the game and i actually do feel sorry for you for being the punching bag of the community but you have to admit several things are not going the right way and part of the problem is that most of the experienced players are being ignored

(edited by Sensotix.4106)

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

@Sensotix.4106

Please stop.

/personal rant

Yes I will stop playing this game. Only solution with the “situation” we have concerning priorities and pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Let’s dial back on the “ZOMG ANET PROMISED!!!11” rhetoric a little. No need to get so personal about this.

But the fact remains sPvP isn’t much fun and has been somewhat neglected over the past year. The reasons are numerous, but a few general issues are:

• Over-reliance on Conquest mode with according impact on the “meta” game.
  • A dominance of durable and tanky builds with little need for actual killing.
  • A dominance of passive-play and untelegraphed attacks, rather than moves that can be actively avoided and/or countered.
  • No sense of progression and very few worth-while rewards.
  • General class balance.

No one is expecting all of these issues to be fixed at once. But it would be nice to see the occasional baby-steps undertaken to improve the situation. sPvP already has its own rule-set so it really can’t be that complicated to change the odd ability or variable here and there. All it takes is altering a few lines of code.

Surely that’s not too much to ask.

People get frustrated when they feel helpless or in this case, when they sense nothing is changing and all is vain. Throw them a bone occasionally, even if it’s just a minor tweak, and things will become much more positive.

But I too am slowly getting tired of holding out for this “Messiah” patch that is going to come around sometime before Christmas that can’t possibly live up the the expectations we’ve projected into it.

in PvP

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

in PvP

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Guys, cool your kittens. I’m not trying to dismiss your concerns, I share a great deal of them. I was just making a personal statement about how I feel some types of criticism do more harm than good.

@Dojo.1867: If you really aren’t having fun, maybe you should take a break? I want as many people playing the game as possible, but no one should feel obligated to play. If you are still having fun, just relax and enjoy yourself, while we continue working to improve the game. We will, barring black swans, have more news soon; we’re just waiting for the LW season to come to an end.

@Amstel Steel: lol

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

[…]but no one should feel obligated to play[…]

Isnt that what implementing time gated stuff is intended to do? Just wondering…

in PvP

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

I can’t speak for the design of such things, but I can see potential tech. restrictions that could make persisting all this content perpetually more difficult than it’s worth (imo).

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Guys, cool your kittens. I’m not trying to dismiss your concerns, I share a great deal of them. I was just making a personal statement about how I feel some types of criticism do more harm than good.

This is a forum for a MMO, people come here mostly to complain.

Gotta have that thick skin and take it as a complement someone cares that much about the game to be here voicing those concerns. Even if they may not be voiced in a constructive matter.

Every big company has is big company kitten and limited resources that must be worked through and that translates to slow reactions. Still a portion of the community feels abandoned.

You act as if he has any part in the decision to implement such things. Large companies have decision makers and they have doers. This game is for profit, therefore decision makers will introduce ways to increase profit.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

(edited by Myst.5783)

in PvP

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

but no one should feel obligated to play.

But u would delete all my glory boosters if i wont use em up.

I hate conquest gameplay with all this points and bunker builds. Thats why i have 400+ glory boosters. I was w8-ing for smth interesting to come up in tpvp. Then i would have had plenty of boosters to use. But nope. “Play our boring game mode or u would lose all the effort u put up to get em”

in PvP

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

I think they originally planned to do the balance patch right after the last living story update but when they went in to check the balance teams progress and found Karl doing tooltip fixes and Jon working for new buffs to warriors they just closed the door and postponed the balance patch indefinitely.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

He is right, they don’t make any real promises so we can’t complain about anything at all.

What exactly did they promise, strong pvp, well it is strong compared to other games like this one. And whatever they say is too vague to be a promise of any kind, and it also lacks any time of release or anything. So, if i say, that between now and the end of time you will have a feature that resemble this vague post (better reward system for example), how can i lie ? Obviously, i can’t lie (if i say that in my work to the customers i will probably lose my job the same day ).

What happens here, is that Arena.net, the people that makes the decisions, not the developers (they probably still love their pvp thingy), understood that pvp is a black hole of money and time, and it would need so much time and money to be the hyped esport that it’s just not worth it. So the focus is in pve, and pvp will be a sidekick for when we are bored with the pve (the new rewards system show a clear interest in making pvp an extension of pve, the buyable skills and the future cosmetic rewards for only gold).

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

@Sensotix.4106

Please stop.

/personal rant

Still, there is a big difference between “not giving exact dates” and “no balance patches for several months”
There are thread almost daily about SkyHammer in SoloQ, it still hasn’t been removed (it’s the one reason I stopped playing soloQ)
There have been countless threads about Warrior’s Healing Signet, it still hasn’t been nerfed
Some things, you just hotfix, you just don’t wait 6+ months leaving the game in an awful state.
Meanwhile, PvPers get pve rewards for winning pvp matches now, yay! Seriously…

(And I’m not even mentioning Glory Boosters being removed without any kind of compensation)

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

or diamond skin being implemented even tho you got some constructive feedback on it why it was not a good game mechanic…also you asked for that feedback

in PvP

silvermember.8941

You don’t understand how people think. It’s pretty basic. The longer the hype builds around something, the higher the expectation. That’s pretty standard in every part of life.

The flipside is that if the hype lasts too long, people will eventually stop to care and will just move onto a different game.

OMG what you said is totally new information.

It is a lose lose situation. Tell people information and they don’t deliver, they will still complain. They will always be disappointment no matter what Anet does, the ones that are probably going to be disappointed should know by now. The majority probably wont care or care enough to warrant visiting the forum to complain about it.

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

anet dev: " i did say that im not going to anything, so dont blame me later plz"

in PvP

silvermember.8941

@Sensotix.4106

Please stop.

/personal rant

Yes I will stop playing this game. Only solution with the “situation” we have concerning priorities and pvp.

You should go read the general forums, it is litter with “I quit” threads and “gw2 was not the messiah, Anet promised” threads or “guild wars 1” did it better. you can quit and honestly it is your right. There is never a reason to stick in a game you don’t feel like playing. Your post doesn’t really matter in the long run, unless a good majority of the .15% decide to quit.

People get sick of things all the time. Personally, I got sick of this game around november 15 took a 2 month break played B&S. I might take another break soon.

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Seriously how long are we supposed to wait for something to happen

Wait? WAIT?! I think we have a slight perceptional problem here:

In my regard Anet is amazing:

• free stuff (IN bonus BAGS!)
  • amazing new maps (à la skyhammer)
  • adding to being ‘pure’ immaterial (-removes glory and any substantial reward-)
  • makes us progress (anyone reach r70 yet)
  • adds varying game modes (soon?)
  • …. and so much more, while succesfully ignoring promises

Very positive balance, yes yes.

I’m terribly sorry, couldn’t resist the urge.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

(edited by Sirendor.1394)