Nerf everything

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I think it’s hilarious that everyone has there own idea about what is OP. From what I gather from the forums every class needs a nerf. But if every class needs a nerf of some kind, doesn’t that mean that NO classes need a nerf? Seriously the only class that isn’t in the threads as OP broken life isn’t fair is Warrior. Really, stop kittening so much. It’s not fun to lose, but class balance is mostly an excuse for why you can’t win. Kinda like matchmaking.

If you can’t enjoy pvp, go kill bandits in queensdale!

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

You know that the bandits will go to the forum and demand nerfs right?

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

To use a super smash bros analogy, look at the modded version of brawl called brawl minus. It attempted to remedy brawl’s horrible balance by buffing and power creeping every character in the game until they’re all equally overpowered and “balanced”.

Post expansion gW2 is kinda like brawl minus, however the results are way less successful for an team oriented MMO than a 1v1 fighting game.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Elites from all classes need nerfs tbh. HoT introduced insane powercreep and forced everyone into elites.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Although I agree with much of your post, 5he MMR algorithm is Def BROKEN.

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

the “balance” atm is ribber concept. for the fact i’d call revenant, druid, engi, ele are ‘balanced’ compared to each other in terms of game presence.
the thing that ppl tend to forget when asking for “balance” and nerfs is that the classes or mechanics they want to change feel ok compared to the state of other similar stuff.
on the other hand, the right argument would be that the change moves the gameplay into a more stable skill based combat state, becouse it nullifyes design flaws.
and this is why top performing specs should be nerfed insted of others getting overtuned. Buffing underperforming builds atm just going to lead the gameplay to even sorryer state.

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

When everything is OP, the game is no longer fun. Continually buffing everything equally doesn’t necessarily make the game better, even if you can somehow manage to do it equally.

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Actually, considering the massive power creep, nerfing everything might not be a bad idea at all.

Nerf everything

in PvP

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Before June and Hot classes had got gaps – now they’re all that well designed that they leave no opening when repeating their rotation – so in a fight everybody just clicks their memorized buttons and that was it – we could be replaced by npcs – wouldn’t make any difference – so yes: nerf everything and buff nothing (except CnD to how it used to be before June).