New Runes for HoT

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

A new twist on runes, lets trying something like (as an example)

-33% condition damage
-33% physical damage

-Immune to (x) “poision, burning, knock back, launch..ect.” under or over % health ..or while certain condition is met like under the effects of, regen..protection, resistance, while having an aura, under effect of shout ect..

Cast healing skills, elites, utilities a % faster

cannot be blocked or interupted while under effects of/or when condition is met..

thinking outside the box but i think these types of runes will help balance allot of issues since they will be viable and countered and balanced itself.

discuss!

IGN: Itspanda

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Lol -33% passive physical damage + permanent protection we see from most classes. Sounds good

Ranger//Necro

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

panda the chop chop.4712

the point is an example do not take the actual numbers seriously lol

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

if you want to be taken seriously, suggest some actually relevant numbers, or people will think you don’t know what you are talking about. I’m not trying to be offensive, just many people will come into this thread think to themselves “LOL” and leave.

Ranger//Necro

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

thought so.

+1 for new runes.
this should happen though: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/move-stats-from-Runes-to-Gear/first#post5587194

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I would like a condition counterpart runes to strength and hoelbrak…

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

panda the chop chop.4712

if you want to be taken seriously, suggest some actually relevant numbers, or people will think you don’t know what you are talking about. I’m not trying to be offensive, just many people will come into this thread think to themselves “LOL” and leave.

I don’t need to come up with “relevant number” that’s not my job that’s the dev’s.
My point is that I used what I said as an example to show the suggestion I am bringing to the table.

If people come in here and read my post and take it as a joke because they can’t understand the terms as an example and leave, then that’s more people who wouldn’t bring and good feedback anyways. Their loss.

(edited by panda the chop chop.4712)

New Runes for HoT

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Well, I think they will at least create new runes that fits with new classes/specialization (like Rune of the Reaper, Revenant etc…). Seems legit.