No moar vamp plox

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: TheLargeUnit.2793

TheLargeUnit.2793

No moar vamp plox bads carried by passive invulns n defeat purpose theifmes kthxbai

Achmed Afro Thunder ~ Six Ft Pole Achmed ~ Dharok The Ravenous
Long Live [ASAP] Zerg: The greatest guild that ever was or will be.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

Just disable it in spvp.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

if ure gud n theyre bad ull still kill them anyway why worry?

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

If they’re bads and you have problem with them, then that shows how bad you actually are.

Stop complaining and l2p.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

If they’re bads and you have problem with them, then that shows how bad you actually are.

Stop complaining and l2p.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Well said Tao.1234

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Yet no one cares about elementalist downed bug. K, thx, bai. =P

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

Haha, mist form is just a 1-2 second gap to cue up your max burst for the second they come out of it

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

I usually don’t care about it since I run max damage (meaning I kill faster than a stomp) but the Ele downed bug bugs me. Goes from 20-80% hp - but then my Eviscerate does 10k and we are all good again.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I usually don’t care about it since I run max damage (meaning I kill faster than a stomp) but the Ele downed bug bugs me. Goes from 20-80% hp - but then my Eviscerate does 10k and we are all good again.

Rofl, you’re going for the kill instead of keeping him in downed state and turning game into 4v5 as long as possible? xD

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: JEFFARR.8163

JEFFARR.8163

Passive invulns are always bad from diamond skin to defy pain. But vamp runes take it to the next level because nullifying spikes is so good even if the stats don’t fit your build.

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

What’s a plox?

plox?

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

I would like to know why some people are defending this. Say an ele gets stuck between a mesmer, a theif and a marauder engi with no way to get away, They CC, immob, coordinate a spike but suddenly the already hard-to-kill ele get’s vamp rune invuln, survives the burst, heals up. Grats, the vamp just carried the match. Or say a mesmer or a thief running marauder amulet is out of position and gets spiked down. Instead of being punished for their poor gameplay, they get invuln, move to the team, get healed, and bam- the game just became about 30 times easier to play even with full squishy specs.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I would like to know why some people are defending this. Say an ele gets stuck between a mesmer, a theif and a marauder engi with no way to get away, They CC, immob, coordinate a spike but suddenly the already hard-to-kill ele get’s vamp rune invuln, survives the burst, heals up. Grats, the vamp just carried the match. Or say a mesmer or a thief running marauder amulet is out of position and gets spiked down. Instead of being punished for their poor gameplay, they get invuln, move to the team, get healed, and bam- the game just became about 30 times easier to play even with full squishy specs.

Exactly….i tested this on my guardian in spvp the other day and as you said even if the stats are not what i really want, i was able to avoid a number of damage spikes when i was being focussed. Its much more useful on an Ele which is already hard to kill as it is.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

No moar vamp plox

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Go play a thief with defensives w/o vamp rules vs organized team. Please record it so we can all see your glorious skills and how it is player issue that they get instagibbed.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>