No valid path to target

No valid path to target

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I’ve died on my mesmer and failed to secure a kill on my ele so many times due to this bug. The most common occurrence is when I’m on the point in the middle of Legacy of the Foefire and try to port up onto one of the lower ledges on the side of the point and have to spam around the place in order to get it. Note that I’m aiming on the ground and not on the wall.
I don’t remember having this issue before the port changes.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

No valid path to target

in PvP

Posted by: BakiSaN.9281

BakiSaN.9281

Hey trix, haven’t seen you in a while. I get your frustration on lightning flash but blink on mes shouldn’t have as many issues. Although, I’m playing my thief very actively lately, so I might not be up to date. I’m seeing some issues with the new port system myself, specially with infiltrator’s arrow. There are even some more odd examples of this. Sometimes, infiltrator’s arrow will fire and then report no valid path on a completely flat surface (no ledges involved). This should be looked into.

Sta ce biti s’ kucom!?

No valid path to target

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

infiltrator’s arrow will fire and then report no valid path on a completely flat surface (no ledges involved). This should be looked into.

exactly. my guess on this is that at first game chechs if you want to teleport to a valid place then checks again when the arrow hits in this time you could have walked to an invalid place —> no porting but wasted initiative. my suggestion here is to only check before fireing the arrow. fixerino pls

No valid path to target

in PvP

Posted by: BakiSaN.9281

BakiSaN.9281

My assumption as well, MadVisions.4529. Wasted 6 initiative can be a game-breaker in higher levels of PvP. This should be fixed as soon as possible, it’s a tiny bug that can cause quite a frustration (happened to me numerous times).

Sta ce biti s’ kucom!?