Please nerf necro's

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Lets make this simple. This part of the game is kitten poor as far as pop goes as it is. No kittening class should have any sort of overwhelming advantage. I do not care if it been 3 months or 3 minutes if you spot an imbalance call the devs out on it. As it is right no class should force the meta. Understand? Necros need a nerf. Bunkers are bad but burst aoe builds that are very hard to counter are a No NO. Say l2p all you want. Doesn’t matter. Necros have to be toned down. I am seeing folks flee the arena when they see 2 necros on the same team. It is overwhelming and there is no counter. Even if there was a strong one no one should be forced to run it. No class should be allowed steam roll with aoe dps like this. You can keep your “Let the meta work itself out” bs for people who just picked up the game. The kitten clearly should have been tested and was not. At the end of the day I can’t wrap my head around how this sort of imbalance made it into the game the first place. 9 kittening months of this whack a mole BS is definitely enough. Honestly so many of you so called elite player see everything as whine yet you want your casuals so tourneys can be fun, but the main reason no one comes to this kittenty neck of the woods is that this BS keep happening. Bunker guards, bunker ele, on and on. SSDD. So continue to point your fingers at other players. The smart ones among you would realize the devs do not give 2 real kittens about spvp. If they did this kitten would have never made it into the game. And that’s the truth.

E-sport is a joke. 5 v 5 warrior only is the closest you’ll get or go play a fps.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

(edited by TheGuy.3568)

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I don’t have a problem with the new Necro, it’s just the amount of them that makes it insane. Like one or two, ya whatever not a big deal. But there’s like +4 on every team which makes it frustrating. I even played a tpvp earlier today three Necros on the other team, and most spvp matches look something like this.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

I don’t have a problem with the new Necro, it’s just the amount of them that makes it insane. Like one or two, ya whatever not a big deal. But there’s like +4 on every team which makes it frustrating. I even played a tpvp earlier today three Necros on the other team, and most spvp matches look something like this.

I was in a match with 5 warrios.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: DiamondMeteor.8345

DiamondMeteor.8345

I dunno’ about anyone else, but I never thought Terror was really all that… necessary. Not a whole lot of skills use it, and you’ll hardly see it stack above 6. I still don’t know why it was designed in the first place. At least Dhuumfire required heavy investment in a traitline to earn, so I can’t feel entirely bad about that.

Fear, on the other hand…

Ranger / Revenant – Crystal Desert

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

They could just remove torment and burning. Then we’re right back to square one, being a useless class spot that needs a babysitter the entire match.

Really if much is changed Necro becomes Hard Mode again. I’m not saying it doesn’t need toned down some, but it really doesn’t need much.

I would love for the class to dump all of these FOTM players.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Bryker.5719

Bryker.5719

I made a thread saying this but I’ll just say it again in here. Now that we have access to burning remove the 50% extra dmg from terror. We don’t need the extra boost anymore and we have two more conditions to help cover. Tweak necros if needed from there.

Morte Novella – Necromancer | Bryker – Guardian
(Jade Quarry) Team Savvy

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

I was wrong lol after doing tournys all day i can safely say that necros are an issue right now. Running every cleanse and stability i can as an ele the pressure they bring is great if its 1 necro but 2 necros and its evacuate the area

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

Bla bla …but necros so glassy bla bla
How the kitten is 1.5k toughness 18k hp necro with deathshroud some protection and the freaking op weakness a glass canon?????? No escapes?It doesnt need too escape
Hgh was deemed op when it had ZERO cc lower stats,not reliable access to protection (hint:weakness=new protection) ,less hp and no dedicated class mechanic like deathshroud to protect itself and less pressure..I think you need a reality check imho :P

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

How the kitten is 1.5k toughness 18k hp necro with deathshroud some protection and the freaking op weakness a glass canon?????? No escapes?It doesnt need too escape
Hgh was deemed op when it had ZERO cc lower stats,not reliable access to protection (hint:weakness=new protection) ,less hp and no dedicated class mechanic like deathshroud to protect itself and less pressure..I think you need a reality check imho :P

HGH has not been nerfed though.

Stuff goes here.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Symbolic.7910

Symbolic.7910

hgh got nerfed pretty hard with the elixir s nerf and incendiary ammo

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

Please nerf necros by reducing the damage fear does by maybe 10% and reduce the amount of fear on the ds3 skill to only 1 second irrespective of distance from the target.

It is lame at the moment. As you can get someone often from 100-0 with fear and conditions.

Please don’t overnerf necro. Just make it useful but not op – like the guardian

It has only been a few days. People are still getting used to the changes that where made. If the problem persist, then I would suggest calling for a nerf. However, the metagame tends to evolve rather quickly, and I would suggest working around them. The major reason the necormancer is doing so well right now is because they have spent a long time shelved and people are not used to seeing them and don’t have a full grasp on how to play around them. Give it some time.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

Honestly, Dhuumfire makes no sense to me.

Top priorities before the patch were:
1 – reliable escapes and mobility to roam or survivability to defend one point.
2 – the ability to do sustained damage by covering our bleed stacks.

Instead, they have effectively made Necromancer into Engineer with Burning on crit.

Assuming Necromancer will now run Rabid’s amulet, we have even less lifeforce / defenses and rely solely on raw damage output and triple fears in fights.

You explained why Dhuumfire was added in the No. 2 priority you listed. The only options for addressing No. 2 were burning and torment. For whatever reason, ArenaNet took both.

I’m going to have to disagree with this one. Arena Net had far more options for balancing the necromancer then just 2 conditions. This option was just the laziest.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

I’m not judging you on anything. You’re taking what I said too personally. I’m simply saying that is impossible to fully grasp a class’s balance and skill level at low-level play.

Also, you’re not ranked anywhere on the ladder, as far as I can tell.

I guess Onibawan play at low-level then, seeing how they got melted by TP (I’m talking about a 500-100 and 500-250 shutout) running 2 necros and no guardian. Their tactic? Pre-match: “necros, just do damage”, easy win

Necros are currently broken and terribly unbalanced, and that is a fact.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

See? engis have an invulnerable skill, and can be traited to get an additional elixir s.
Necros get nothing like this. Engis have medium armor, necros have light armor. 30/30/10 necros get little to no life force generation, even with the buff to scepter #3 and staff aa. Off hand dagger have no lf generation either.

please understand what a glass condi cannon is, before you all ppl ask for nerfs.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Symbolic.7910

Symbolic.7910

See? engis have an invulnerable skill, and can be traited to get an additional elixir s.
Necros get nothing like this. Engis have medium armor, necros have light armor. 30/30/10 necros get little to no life force generation, even with the buff to scepter #3 and staff aa. Off hand dagger have no lf generation either.

please understand what a glass condi cannon is, before you all ppl ask for nerfs.

the invuln was only op because you could use grenades in elixir s, why’d you think they all switched to elixir r when s got nerfed? you sound so desperate to be op.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

An invulnerable skill that is basically useless, since you can’t do anything during that duration. 3 seconds of delaying your death.
The trait uses it automatically at 25% hp. Again, 3 seconds of delaying your death, especially since it also interrupt skills when it gets activated (like the healing ones, you know…the ones you would use when you’re getting low on hp).
It is extremely noticeable in both its activation and ending, so everyone can just kill you when it ends.

And while we’ve got medium armors (144 armor more than light ones) necromancers have got the highest hp tier (3290 more hp than engineers). Overall, necromancers have got the upper hand stats-wise.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

I’m not judging you on anything. You’re taking what I said too personally. I’m simply saying that is impossible to fully grasp a class’s balance and skill level at low-level play.

Also, you’re not ranked anywhere on the ladder, as far as I can tell.

I guess Onibawan play at low-level then, seeing how they got melted by TP (I’m talking about a 500-100 and 500-250 shutout) running 2 necros and no guardian. Their tactic? Pre-match: “necros, just do damage”, easy win

Necros are currently broken and terribly unbalanced, and that is a fact.

I posted this in another thread. Its relevant to this thread as well.

They rolled through those teams because those teams weren’t expecting to deal with necromancers. No one ran necromancers before the patch. They were useless in team fights because of how easy they were to focus fire down. Now people have a reason to use necromancers, people need to learn how to deal with them. Its simple. Necro defense has not been changed one bit. They still die extremely fast to focus fire. They have very little to no defense against more than 2 people hitting them.

There, I just told you how to beat necros. Even top teams need to learn to adapt. They’re not going to know what to do when something changes right away.

Stuff goes here.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: timecookie.8570

timecookie.8570

They have no idea how to balance this game in my opinion.

Buffing things by 100% ; 500% tells that they sure know what they are doing. Either the skill/trait was forgotten/ignored for too long or they just throw random numbers at it.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

vicious.5683

the invuln was only op because you could use grenades in elixir s, why’d you think they all switched to elixir r when s got nerfed? you sound so desperate to be op.

An invuln skill is an escape mechanic. Necro doesn’t even get that. I cant believe that the other guy said that Elixir S is crap. I’d be happy to have Elixir S on my necro.

You upload a video fighting training golems and you state that necro is OP. This is laughable. Anyone can kill those golems pretty fast. You didn’t get interrupted or forced to play defensively. I haven’t seen any video of necro winning 1vsX in WvW either, like mesmers and eles have done before. Prove the OPness of necro and I’ll support this nerf train.

Dhuumfire alone its ok, Terror+spectral wall its ok too, both of them make necros a glass condi cannon so the upper damage comes with low survivability. Dev’s knew that and thats why Dhuumfire is on Spite GM mayor trait (30 points investment).

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

I think we got too much at once, but until people put at least a few days of effort into working on counters, the discussion is pointless.

Common mistake among better teams too, or was in GW1 at least. ’We’re the best so we already know. There are no counters, the meta is dead’. Interesting that people keep doing it after being proven wrong over and over again.

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

An invuln skill is an escape mechanic. Necro doesn’t even get that. I cant believe that the other guy said that Elixir S is crap. I’d be happy to have Elixir S on my necro

And that skill doesn’t offer anything useful for escape purposes. You move at the same exact speed at your opponent – nothing prevents him from following you.
There is also toss elixir s, sure. But it gives a random effect between stealth and stability, so you can’t actually rely on it, even if stealth would be useful for escape purposes.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

so we had to change builds utility and os on untill we find something that is good enough but u want to do the same things as before and kill everyone easy ?

sweet tears

SFR

(edited by Batlav.6318)

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Lololol best troll thread on forums, next things gonna be said is buff engie condis and mesmer shatters.
Seriously necros are the most squishy cc hurt profession, just dunk him and kick their kitten at the start of the match (dont let them build LF) and you ruined the player for then next 3 min.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

Well I play’d some matches pre patch with 4 necros and we won 14 game ou of 15. Pre PAtch it was even easier , because we didnt waste 30 point in spite. I agree that new fotm builds are very annoyng with heavy burst – but it can be evaded by stability , dodge, block. Small changes is Duhuumfire trait would fix everything you guys are qq about.
Still most of you just forgot how to fight vs necro, espezialy when there are multi-necro. Hope that after necro nerf I will see some vigor and mobility, since even with our burst we are slow and cant do so much good for our team.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

After a few days, the only real complaint I’ve come up with for necros is that they need to fix the spectral wall animation (it doesn’t appear half the time) and it should only fear each person once per cast. Laying it down in the middle of a bunch of particle effect spam is incredibly obnoxious. It needs to be more visible.

Otherwise, I still don’t get all the rage tears. 0 30 10 0 30 got reasonable buffs, and 30 30 10 0 0 isn’t difficult to kill once I get a hold of them. Survive the fear bomb and you can walk all over a condi necro like a glass cannon D/D thief without stealth. I’ve killed them from 100% health before they got up from updraft.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Blake.2973

Blake.2973

Yup…ppl there need to l2p imo, instead of qq’ing on forum about necro being op !

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

it was the same with thieves, and rangers before… people just need to learn a new way to fight against them, instead of crying cuz they lose again xD

Reaper – Anguîsh

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

emon.1863

it was the same with thieves, and rangers before… people just need to learn a new way to fight against them, instead of crying cuz they lose again xD

Thats true!

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Didn’t both those classes get nerfed?

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Teach me plz. Haw can i play against Thief, with Warrior.

I fight against necro with LB, but they come to me and face me with tons of fear and conditions all time. Whan no has more place to flee, i fall dead :/
Necro bleed taking +32k in few seconds…

I am seing amont of superhuman and supernatural being fighting my warrior, a mere and mortal human without any super hability :/

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

To who say “you must change your build to fight the new necro’s power”: What? O.o
I’ve played a lot a build tat give me the ability to cure conditions all the possible ways (I’m Guardian). But yeah, necros kill me easy.
They use the sigil to give me all the conditions and do a crit. Then I’ve all the condition for all the time of this word. Then I active Purity. Yeah, I’ve all the buffs of this game at once! BUT they use the ability to transform all my boon in condition. kitten! Ok, but I’ve shout and virue! I cure 7 conditions. and have a lot of buffs. Then the necro do the 5 skill of the focus and give me awy 3 boons, and I take a large amount of damage. Then it attack me easy whit scepter, giving me poison, cripple and bleed and I can’t defend myself from it. Then it’s only a question of time (and not a long time because I’ve a very very low hp because of my class) and I’m death.
Now I play a berserker build, whit I sometimes kill a necro. I can’t pretend to kill it because I cure my conditions but because I kill it before it’s conditions kill me. Then I go downed by the remaining conditions but I’ve try to kill it. But the necro have a very large amount of hp and isn’t a easy class to take down. And while I’m attacking, the necro’s not there taking my hit. He do fear, attack and evade. And there’s the situation where I’ve not all my skills ready to fight. Purity has a delay of 48 sec whit the trayt. In 48 sec I die 6 time by a necro debufs…

Now, I don’t say to nerf the necro, just: please, balance it.

(sorry for my bad english)

Blocks work on signet of spite. I have had no problem annihilating the common place 30/30/10/0/0 popular necro build going round w/ a meditation sword-torch/ scepter-focus build.

I have had no problem dealing with it with mesmer. Null field cures all conditions. Mantra clear all but 2 conditions. Shatters cure conditions and torch skills cures. I don’t get the luxury of carrying so many stun breaks anymore.

You may like the current weapon set you use and utilities you use, but the meta has just shifted. You can shift with it or get left behind. I find it remarkable your complaining about every condition being applied in game when from the beginning guardians could apply every boon in game just as quickly.

I don’t play necromancer much, but I think this patch has made them a lot more viable across the board in this game. especially in dungeons.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Sieg.8439

Sieg.8439

The only thing I dislike about the patch is now everyone will hate on me for playing Necromancer, while I did all along.

I feel the same honestly, but I’m rather protected from that since I run Power Necro xP We did get a nice buff with our wells and the +50% crit chance in DS, but the build that everyone seems most irritated with at the moment is Terror. I fear for interrupts, that’s about it.

Hoopa doopa.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

The only thing I dislike about the patch is now everyone will hate on me for playing Necromancer, while I did all along.

I feel the same honestly, but I’m rather protected from that since I run Power Necro xP We did get a nice buff with our wells and the +50% crit chance in DS, but the build that everyone seems most irritated with at the moment is Terror. I fear for interrupts, that’s about it.

Frankly a power wells necro is just as dangerous as the terror necros, but no one is whining about them, because they are more easily countered by the standardized comps with bunker guard, mesmer and ele in them.

I see why people hate terror Necro though. They basically just shut you down with CC and poop on you. I don’t think they are wildly OP, but it is extremely annoying in terms of playstyle. Probably moreso than high up time stealth builds even.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Thieves could literally kill anyone without 3k+ armor before the signal traveled from the server to their computer. They were broken.

Ranger wasn’t crazy OP, but being tankier than a triple cantrip cleric’s ele while putting out the damage of a valk ele was imbalanced.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

(edited by Caffynated.5713)

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I’d be alright with the removal of Dhuumfire if we were given a way to dodge the assist train. Right now necromancers are just way too easy to focus down.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Anet’s solution to everything seems to be damage.

Epidemic needs to go.

I don’t want to play a boring aoe condi bomb necro. I can’t play bunker necro, and I can’t play power necro.

What is so hard to understand about instead of giving that kind of damage increase to Terror, that you actually fix necro survivability.

This patch changed nothing about the fact that I can be trained to the ground.

That’s why with TP you see them run a setup that outputs such pressure so that their necros can’t be trained to the ground.

If they limited the team comp to only 1 of each class, necros right now would be feeling a lot of pain. Instead, you see people running 2 necros to provide enough pressure to allow a necro to not be shut down.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

I main a necro in Pvp.

Nerf them please.

Ranger//Necro

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Anet’s solution to everything seems to be damage.

Epidemic needs to go.

I don’t want to play a boring aoe condi bomb necro. I can’t play bunker necro, and I can’t play power necro.

What is so hard to understand about instead of giving that kind of damage increase to Terror, that you actually fix necro survivability.

This patch changed nothing about the fact that I can be trained to the ground.

That’s why with TP you see them run a setup that outputs such pressure so that their necros can’t be trained to the ground.

If they limited the team comp to only 1 of each class, necros right now would be feeling a lot of pain. Instead, you see people running 2 necros to provide enough pressure to allow a necro to not be shut down.

^This statement sums it up. Necros needed better survivability not more damage and conditions their damage was already fine.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I was in a match with 5 warrios.

Warriors are the worst class in spvp and are much more balanced so the comparison is a big fail.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Yea, ideally everything would be brought down to warrior level with no redundant particle effects, no pet crap, or pets kept to a minimum, more diversity, more emphasis on support, no cluster fk situations, more GW1-oriented fight transparency as well as clear and distinct skill animations.
But I suppose it’ll be less work to just buff the black sheep out of proportions instead… if Anet will actually manage to pull that off with the warrior, that is.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: zinavlad.7581

zinavlad.7581

players who fail to kill necro in 1v1, are naaab.
OP classes so far and will be mesmer.
a guardian dps, thief, mesmer, I can easily kill a necro.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Julius.1094

Julius.1094

They overbuffed necros, true story. Not by a lot, but yes they did, added too much at once.
-From someone who actually knows what he is talking about

Vidallis – 50 Shades of Pink – Engi/Warrior

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

jportell.2197

Im sorry how easy is it for a shatter mes to clear condis? What do they normally bring to tourneys? Decoy/IOL/Portal… please tell me how easily they can deal with necros in a tourney…. OP= classes that people have to build around just to survive. That is what is happening with necros….. Mesmers either lose the stun break for condi removal or have no condi removal but a quick stunbreak….

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

Im sorry how easy is it for a shatter mes to clear condis? What do they normally bring to tourneys? Decoy/IOL/Portal… please tell me how easily they can deal with necros in a tourney…. OP= classes that people have to build around just to survive. That is what is happening with necros….. Mesmers either lose the stun break for condi removal or have no condi removal but a quick stunbreak….

I have to disagree, you are stating that if you cant kill a specific build of a class with your specific build that class/spec is OP ? thats really wrong, it just means that build counters yours, nothing more.
If you are a glass cannon without condition removal you will die 100% to any condition user.
If you are a balanced spec you wont surely kill a bunker 1v1.
Ppl seems to think that their current build should be able to kill anything….bad news, its not like that. Conditions are just a different tool used to kill, and there are counters to conditions as much (or even more) then ther are for direct damage.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

jportell.2197

I have to disagree, you are stating that if you cant kill a specific build of a class with your specific build that class/spec is OP ? thats really wrong, it just means that build counters yours, nothing more.
If you are a glass cannon without condition removal you will die 100% to any condition user.
Ppl seems to think that their current build should be able to kill anything….bad news, its not like that. Conditions are just a different tool used to kill, and there are counters to conditions as much (or even more) then ther are for direct damage.

Its less to do with my specific class than everyone elses class
It’s not just mesmers every other class is having to run almost nothing but condi removal if they want to keep up with a team that has 2 necros… This cannot be said for a team that may have two mesmers or two guards… It’s the amount of condition spam that some classes bring and most classes cannot keep up with that condition spam. Its that simple… People (almost all other classes) are having to build their entire spec on whether or not they can survive the team fight where the opposition has a necro.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

If you cant keep up with it, just prevent it….. kill the necro before he can spam the hell on your team, and since its defensive abilities didnt get much improved wont be an hard task. If your team is engaging with an enemy necro standing in a safe spot then you are doing it wrong.
I did some soloQ these days, and ppl are already adapting to the meta, you dont see anymore 3+ ppl going straight to mid, you’ll see only the 2 bunkers, while the rest of the team is trying to win the fight for the dominant position (mainly thinking to forest here…), once you win that, your spammers will start nuking the opponent bunker down.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

vicious.5683

It’s not just mesmers every other class is having to run almost nothing but condi removal if they want to keep up with a team that has 2 necros… This cannot be said for a team that may have two mesmers or two guards… It’s the amount of condition spam that some classes bring and most classes cannot keep up with that condition spam. Its that simple… People (almost all other classes) are having to build their entire spec on whether or not they can survive the team fight where the opposition has a necro.

bring eles and guards with aoe condi cleanse, bring a necro with staff, bring a thief to shut down that necro easily, etc. If your mesmer can’t cleanse condis, go to another point, stay close to your guardian/ele, run to foe and ask your necro to put staff#4, etc. Necros are weak against DD, so they need to stay close to a protection guardian or something like that. Do you see necros QQing because there is too much direct damage, too much burst? No. Do the same.

seriously, you are famous by QQing all over the forum, open your GW2 client and L2P =)

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

emon.1863

First of all, if you aint able to kill glass cannon 1vs1 – you should rethink your build!
In tournament 2 necro team != Win, as Necro is very unmobile class and in class cannon wont run alone (if he doest and you aint able to kill it 1vs1, play 2 vs 1).
AS IT is class with worst mobility , you can easily win by points. God, 2 thief or 2 mesmer or ele have sucha mobility, that will drive every other team insane!

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

Here’s the problem. Anet has yet to fix and balance out all the classes so the meta is constantly changing as classes continue to be tweaked. Which means that the meta will change as new strategies come in and people need to learn to adapt. Somethings are flat out overpowered and HGH giving a class that has good power and condition damage 25 stacks of might is overkill. Necromancers are the attrition class, that’s just how they are built.

What I have yet to see in these threads is “my team lost because of x, y, z tactics to a team using necros with these tactics and that is why this is over powered.” The good news is that I am seeing discussion about warriors with stability and stun going up against necro’s. Also there are discussions about mesmers and thieves. There are strategies out there but the problem is killing current builds just to counter 1 class but that’s the name of the game.

Please nerf necro's

in PvP

Posted by: zinavlad.7581

zinavlad.7581

as a mesmer can kill a necro:
1) turn it into moa. them depends on the skill of the mesmer how to kill the necro, if it is good the mesmer kills him.
2) inizziare immediately with the first combo, 3kill dagger-2 skilldagger + f1 (necro has the half life, or 1/3 of life) depends on the build. when necro seek treatment, put doze,
and redo the combo. and necro dies.
the mesmer have so many stuns and doze. therefore would not have problems.
3) the necro builds that are in pvp are: 30/30/10 / 0/0 and (necro has not defenses)