Profession nerf list ranking

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

You clearly have no idea how an ele is played or how to play one. Ele is unbalanced atm but you’re way exaggerating.

20 weapon skills on low cd.

What are you smoking? Ele has the highest cooldowns of all classes in game.

Highest cooldowns of all classes? You don’t represent elementalists positively by intentionally spreading misinformation and insulting someone’s intelligence. There’s absolutely NOTHING in this game that can do as much damage as this in such a short cool down.

This is FAR worse than the engie nades bug everyone cried about. Sadly, this isn’t even a bug.

Here’s an idea, don’t get hit by this.

I’m not saying it’s a bad skill, but the cooldowns on most of the weapon skills are high, you cannot deny that.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

You clearly have no idea how an ele is played or how to play one. Ele is unbalanced atm but you’re way exaggerating.

Highest cooldowns of all classes? You don’t represent elementalists positively by intentionally spreading misinformation and insulting someone’s intelligence. There’s absolutely NOTHING in this game that can do as much damage as this in such a short cool down.

This is FAR worse than the engie nades bug everyone cried about. Sadly, this isn’t even a bug.

Sigil of Smoldering and Balthazar Rune spotted.

Doesn’t matter. All I know is I feel like a terrible person running this class knowing how broken it is.

Traited, the high burning damage is LONGER than the cooldown.

People are absolutely lying to themselves if they think this isn’t broken.

(Condi) Ele is weaker than Cele Ele. While you can do better in 1v1 than Cele, you will be worse in Team Fights. However I’ve never said that Burn damage after patch is fine. If you would actualy read this thread, you would notice that I’ve put Burning damage after Mesmers burst on my nerf ranking (hint: 3rd post in thread).

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Mesmer burst is fine. We are already to the point where people need to learn to play.

The only thing I’d change is burning. But only a bit – tone it down (damage? Stacks per class?) And this patch is amazing and what GW2 is all about.

Burst is fine.

Burst from stealth with no counter play is not.

I love the new damage, feel free to increase Mesmer’s sustain damage, but the stealth burst should be nerfed.

Mesmers are the squishiest light class. Their damage from being overt and from stealth is perfectly fine and acceptable. The damage overall with them has increased but their setup of stealth, mirror blade, mind wrack has not.

This post is funny…
You said Mesmer is the squishiest light armor classes, but guess what, the 2 classes you compare to are also 2 of the bulkiest classes in GW2 LOL (Ele = highest sustain, Necro = most hp pool)
But when you compare to all the medium classes, you would see a different picture.

GW2 is kinda funny that all 3 medium armor classes are less tanky and less survivable than 3 light classes LOL.
Balance… Haha…

Bunkerdown engies say hi.

You get 500+ healing every two seconds from spamming things like flamethrower. While still having access to almost permanent stability.

AND BURNING.

which pretty much melts shatter mesmers that decide they don’t need condi-removal in a burn heavy stage of pvp.

Which is a shame because Flamethrower still sucks.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Profession Skills
General
Fixed a bug that caused skills that convert boons to conditions to not properly convert stability to fear.
Elementalist
Conjure Flame Axe—Flame Leap: Updated the skill facts to properly list a burning duration of 8 seconds rather than 7 seconds.
Empowering Flame: Fixed an issue that caused this trait to permanently give 150 bonus power to the elementalist.
Arcane Precision: Adjusted this trait’s cooldown time to accurately reflect its listed internal cooldown.
Engineer
Fixed an issue in which miniatures were able to trigger med-kit bandages and antidotes.
Med Kit: Fixed an issue in which the total number of appropriate condition stacks was not being removed correctly.
Thermobaric Detonation: Fixed an issue in which this trait set Evasive Powder Keg on recharge.
Incendiary Ammo: Fixed an issue in which this skill applied an incorrect amount of burning.
Grenadier: Fixed an issue in which this trait allowed players to hit more times than intended with grenades.
Throw Bandages: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from removing the full stack of a condition as intended.
Grenade Barrage: Fixed an issue in which this skill gained unintended functionality with the Grenadier trait.
Cleansing Synergy: Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from removing the full set of conditions that it was intended to.
Kinetic Battery: Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from working properly with Detonate Mine Field.
Smoke Bomb: Fixed the skill facts to display the proper pulse interval.
Throw Accelerant: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from removing the full stack of a condition as intended.
Throw Stimulant: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from removing the full stack of a condition as intended.
Automated Medical Response: Fixed an issue that caused this trait to have a 10-second cooldown instead of the intended 90-second cooldown.
Guardian
“Hold the Line!”: Fixed an issue that prevented this shout from playing its voice-over audio.
Perfect Inscriptions: Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from granting light aura when using Signet of Resolve or Signet of Courage.
“Feel My Wrath!”: This shout is now usable underwater.
Wrath of Justice: This trait’s recharge is now properly affected by the reduction from Perfect Inscriptions.
Symbolic Avenger: Fixed an issue that allowed this trait to deal higher damage than intended.
Necromancer
Dhuumfire:
Fixed a bug with this trait that caused the skill facts on shroud skill 1 to omit the damage within a range of 600.
Corrected an issue in which the Dhuumfire version of shroud skill 1 would deal less damage than intended.
Fixed a bug in which Dhuumfire was a shorter range than shroud skill 1.
Unholy Martyr: Fixed the description of this trait to specify that it draws conditions instead of removing them.
Chilling Darkness: Added a 5-second internal cooldown to this trait.
Plague: This skill no longer inflicts bleeding every second while it is active. Instead, it inflicts 10 seconds of bleeding when it is first activated. When traited with Master of Corruption, it inflicts 4 seconds of poison.
Mark of Evasion: This trait now only activates if you are in combat.
Last Rites: The portion of this trait that prevents allies from bleeding out now only applies to allies while you are not downed. The bonus healing power is applied regardless of state.
Consume Conditions: Lowered the number of self-applied vulnerability stacks from 10 to 5.
Vampiric Presence: Fixed a bug in which the Vampiric Aura effect applied by this trait allowed it to steal life on skills that did not actually hit.
Ranger
Healing Spring: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from working properly with Rune of the Trapper.
“We Heal as One!” and “Strength of the Pack!”: Fixed an issue that prevented these skills from working properly with Rune of the Trooper.
Zephyr’s Speed and Vigorous Training: Added a 15-second internal cooldown.
Beastly Warden: Fixed an issue that allowed players to taunt targets that should not have been affected.
Light on Your Feet: Fixed an issue in which this trait provided an incorrect increase in condition duration.
Call Lightning: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from properly applying daze.
Cold Snap: Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from applying its initial chill.
Aqua Surge: Fixed an issue that allowed this skill to be fired twice while traited with Nature’s Vengeance.
Warrior
Whirling Axe: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to grant 180 precision under some circumstances.

Looking at the new updates, I would say that necros had it bad. Some of the initial nerfs were reduced but additional nerfs were added on other areas.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in PvP

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

We shouldn’t think this problem just as “your profession is better than mine”, but as a whole.

Currently burn damage is completely out of control. It provides too fast armor ignoring burst. The condition cleansing simply isn’t enough. Burn does too much dmg even using berserker/marauder amulet, which offers no condition damage. If a character hasn’t invested any points to condition damage stat, the burn should do considerably less dmg than it does now.

At the same time bleed damage feels a bit too weak.

Abundant stealth in combat in this game is still problematic. I recommend limiting stealth to max 8 sec. Player animation will turn semitransparent, if player still remains stealthed despite the “warning”, it will result 4 s revealed. More professions should have some stealth revealing skills e.g. warrior’s “fear me” / “on my mark” could give 2-4 s reveal.

The most commonly used sigils: fire/air/doom/geomancy/energy/intelligence need to be toned down
The most abused runes: strength/Hoelbrak/Pirate/Balthazar/Krait also need some readjusting.
I am also using them, so I am asking the developers to nerf my favorite sigils etc.

When it comes to professions here is my list:

super tier:
mesmer (too many stuns and other CC with very low cooldown, ability to set up massive burst from stealth, too long stealth, just too many escapes compared
to the burst potential it has, meaning it is low risk + high reward, mantras and PU +
Confounding Suggestions trait need toning down)
elementalist (cele D/D was already super tier before the patch and now it got buffed even more and D/F +staff is very strong as well. Ele has always been meta in WvWvW and pve. Ele’s ability to stack might, cleanse condition and stack burn should be nerfed)
guardian (ability stack burn needs to be turned down, “Feel my wrath” is ridicilously overpowered in WvWvW, giving permanent quickness to entire guardian
dominated zerg, other professions, which fit the same role e.g. warrior and engi, should have their sustain upgraded to same level as guardian)

mid tier:
necromancer (necromancer needs some of its hardest hitting abilities, like Lich form, toned down, but also get a bit long term sustain or perhaps an utility skill/elite which gives them a movement skill)
warrior (shout warrior sustain was nerfed a tiny bit too much, so it should be adjusted back to closer to the same levels as it was before the patch. Rampage is currently too strong, greatsword + forceful greatsword trait and berserker’s power
too powerful, burst skills recharge too quickly, allowing to spam burst skills without thinking, too low cd on hard CC skills)
thief (panic strike + executioner too strong, abundant stealth + shadowsteps + high burst in one builds counters all other berserker builds, besides mesmer, limiting meta,
pistol/pistol still too weak)

low tier:
ranger (signet of stone needs adjusting down, but please give ranger other defensive ability, not necessarily immunities, the ability to spam two rapid fires almost in a row needs to be toned down, pets should have a “spirit” mode, when they are totally deactivated, taking no dmg, but also doing nothing, this would be highly needed for AoE heavy envinroments, like contesting mid point with 3vs3, WvWvW zerg fights and pve dungeons),
engineer (previously super tier profession suffers from some very underpowered or even broken traits and lack of trait synergy, make rifled barrels trait baseline like planned, grenade kit was nerfed too hard, medkit skills should be “drop vial” like before and not thrown, engineer’s ability to stack burn with IP trait + pistol/pistol + flamethrower needs to be toned down, toolkit shield too good)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

Here’s an idea, don’t get hit by this.

I’m not saying it’s a bad skill, but the cooldowns on most of the weapon skills are high, you cannot deny that.

yes, don’t get hit by this every 3 seconds. sounds good.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Doesn’t matter. All I know is I feel like a terrible person running this class knowing how broken it is.

You mean this?

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

You mean this?

Dunno if this is the point of your reply but, you do know fire grab is a physical damage move right?

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in PvP

Posted by: mjshopek.7096

mjshopek.7096

ranger need nerf
is so unfair the rangers can use the skills f1,f2,f3 and f4 when down
if they can use, everyone should be able to use.

in PvP

Posted by: LezardValeth.9453

LezardValeth.9453

After playing much PVP I think thieves need a complete rework. They all follow the same exact pattern: backstab, pray they do enough damage to kill, rinse repeat.

In the scenario when they don’t do enough damage they stealth and run, usually because their target had turned the tables on them, and thieves are very fragile so once they pump out all their damage, they have no choice but to run. Besides stealth, which is a terrible mechanic in an MMO, thieves contribute very little to a team fight. They are the sort to pluck out already weakened foes rather than contributing to a team fight that runs for a couple minutes.

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

I can’t think of any classes which need nerfs right now.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

1- Mesmers
2- Guardians
3- Warriors
4- Engis
5- Rangers
6- Eles
7- Necros

And no I’m not biased, even if I main ele I have played the other classes. I won a 1v2 with my war on my second match ever, 1-shot people on my guard and pewpewed people to death with my ranger while eating a sandwich.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

1- Mesmers
2- Guardians
3- Warriors
4- Engis
5- Rangers
6- Eles
7- Necros

And no I’m not biased, even if I main ele I have played the other classes. I won a 1v2 with my war on my second match ever, 1-shot people on my guard and pewpewed people to death with my ranger while eating a sandwich.

LoL. Just like me, standing in one place and just smashing 1-5 buttons with my ele fighting on a point vs 2 ppl. Suddenly they died and I haven’t even eaten my sandwich while at full hp.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

It’s evident how many people here don’t actually play ele or is actually a bad ele.

Blindly spamming your standard rotation might work in low mmr games, but I assure you will get destroyed at high level games.

I’m willing to demonstrate how in a 1v1 mirror match if you want me to.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

I will change my list from before.

1)rampage
2)rampage
3)rampage
4)rampage
5)rampage

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in PvP

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

We shouldn’t think this problem just as “your profession is better than mine”, but as a whole.

Currently burn damage is completely out of control. It provides too fast armor ignoring burst. The condition cleansing simply isn’t enough. Burn does too much dmg even using berserker/marauder amulet, which offers no condition damage. If a character hasn’t invested any points to condition damage stat, the burn should do considerably less dmg than it does now.

Abundant stealth in combat in this game is still problematic. I recommend limiting stealth to max 8 sec. Player animation will turn semitransparent, if player still remains stealthed despite the “warning”, it will result 4 s revealed. More professions should have some stealth revealing skills e.g. warrior’s “fear me” / “on my mark” could give 2-4 s reveal.

The most commonly used sigils: fire/air/doom/geomancy/energy/intelligence need to be toned down
The most abused runes: strength/Hoelbrak/Pirate/Balthazar/Krait also need some readjusting.
I am also using them, so I am asking the developers to nerf my favorite sigils etc.

super tier:
mesmer (too many stuns and other CC with very low cooldown, ability to set up massive burst from stealth, too long stealth, just too many escapes compared
to the burst potential it has, meaning it is low risk + high reward, mantras and PU +
elementalist (cele D/D was already super tier before the patch and now it got buffed even more and D/F +staff is very strong as well. Ele has always been meta in WvWvW and pve. Ele’s ability to stack might, cleanse condition and stack burn should be nerfed)
guardian (ability stack burn needs to be turned down, “Feel my wrath” is ridicilously overpowered in WvWvW, giving permanent quickness to entire guardian
dominated zerg, other professions, which fit the same role e.g. warrior and engi, should have their sustain upgraded to same level as guardian)

mid tier:
necromancer (necromancer needs some of its hardest hitting abilities, like Lich form, toned down, but also get a bit long term sustain or perhaps an utility skill/elite which gives them a movement skill)
warrior (shout warrior sustain was nerfed a tiny bit too much, so it should be adjusted back to closer to the same levels as it was before the patch. Rampage is currently too strong, greatsword + forceful greatsword trait and berserker’s power
too powerful, burst skills recharge too quickly, allowing to spam burst skills without thinking, too low cd on hard CC skills)
thief (panic strike + executioner too strong, abundant stealth + shadowsteps + high burst in one builds counters all other berserker builds, besides mesmer, limiting meta,

low tier:
ranger (signet of stone needs adjusting down, but please give ranger other defensive ability, not necessarily immunities, the ability to spam two rapid fires almost in a row needs to be toned down, pets should have a “spirit” mode, when they are totally deactivated, taking no dmg, but also doing nothing, this would be highly needed for AoE heavy envinroments, like contesting mid point with 3vs3, WvWvW zerg fights and pve dungeons),
engineer (previously super tier profession suffers from some very underpowered or even broken traits and lack of trait synergy, make rifled barrels trait baseline like planned, grenade kit was nerfed too hard, medkit skills should be “drop vial” like before and not thrown, engineer’s ability to stack burn with IP trait + pistol/pistol + flamethrower needs to be toned down, toolkit shield too good)

Just a thing to Enlighten you, Quick Draw is not as good as a trait as you’d expected if you actually test it. The duration is extremely short, and requires you to finish the channeling (3 secs at least) before the Quick Draw buff expired, meaning they’d have to literally double cast it immediately, which is actually disadvantageous to the ranger.

Also Skirmishing has very low synergy with the current Meta. A ranger cannot afford to take Skirmish most of the time because he would need WS + Nature as basic to survive. If a ranger want to hit anyone reliably, they may have to grab BM too. If they want piercing for LB, again, they’d have to pick Marksmanship.

Basically you lose immense alot of things and you’d die in WvW or PVP if you pick QD over other stuffs.

Also Signet of Stone is nothing compare to Warrior’s double Endure pain that everyone and their mom has, and nothing compare to the invulnerable period from Mesmer and Ele… Donnu why you can nerf a borderline functional one trick pony signet…

(edited by Toxsa.2701)

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Is there not a single actual necromancer main profession player who just tries to beat all odds against him/her?

Does that person not even read these fourms?

Does he/her even Enlighs enough.

I have a necro. I’ve played about as many games on necro as Mesmer and elementalist. My necro has by far the best winning percentage of all my characters. I have a roughly 66% win rate on it while the others are about 50. Admittedly that’s only about 100 games each which is low compared to the more hardcore pvpers, but still.

in PvP

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

super tier:

mid tier:

low tier:

Great Job! +1+1

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

in PvP

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

1. Thief

Beacause:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Nerf-Wish-list/first

Still many wishes need fulfillment.

No comment on engies coz maybe you don’t why it’s on the list but you put it there for the heck of it. Im glad devs don’t take these lists seriously

Oh but I think they do…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

in PvP

Posted by: Dralor.3701

Dralor.3701

Please do something about burning, mesmer CC, and rampage/lich.

These things are ruining the fun of PvP right now.

Forgot to add MM necro is also cancer just like turret engi was.

(edited by Dralor.3701)

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

1. Forum Whiners
2. In game Whiners
3. Ranger Pets
4. This list
5. Guardians (who’ve never suffered)
6. Thieves (so they can maintain their trollop about being nerfed)
7. Ele (I hear its OP vs a freecasting DPS ranger)

in PvP

Posted by: Happyangrycatfish.1725

Happyangrycatfish.1725

Mesmer: Too much stealth, powerblock shouldn’t work on a players healing skills. Too much burst especially because of too much blind and how easy it is for them to stun/daze you. Too much blind.

Ele: Too much sustain and too much burn.

Guardian: Feels like they do too much damage considering how many get out of jail free cards they have.

Get out of jail free cards? We have a pathetic health pool and can’t disengage in battle and are the only class without a passive speed boost. Yes nerf us please.

in PvP

Posted by: HaseKent.1843

HaseKent.1843

Nerf List
1.) All those skilful player who doesn’t complain much

Buff List
1.) All those not so skilful player and who complains a lot.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

1. Forum Whiners
2. In game Whiners
3. Ranger Pets
4. This list
5. Guardians (who’ve never suffered)
6. Thieves (so they can maintain their trollop about being nerfed)
7. Ele (I hear its OP vs a freecasting DPS ranger)

Haven’t you heard?

“Guardians are in a good place right now.” – Kappa

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Leodon.1564

Leodon.1564

This thread serves no purpose other than flame-baiting and should just be closed.

The OP is generally known for making these types of threads (going around to different class forums to stir up controversy). I find it funny how he’ll post nerf mesmer threads, then makes idiotic posts asking others not to nerf mesmers because he dueled one mesmer on his necro and found them not OP, then follows it up with more nerf mesmer threads.

I think he just wants attention or is missing a few marbles.

Faye Oren – Mesmer
Lee Oren – Ranger
Eve Oren – Revenant

(edited by Leodon.1564)

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Nerf List
1.) All those skilful player who doesn’t complain much

Buff List
1.) All those not so skilful player and who complains a lot.

kek

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Just had a “fight” with a warrior and well this is sick.

I was at mid point and had taken it, I was waiting for my team to win their fight at home, so there was this warrior at far I thought as we have two points I am not gonna risk getting there and get to much on me so I just stand there to wait for this warrior to do something becouse he looses alot of points just standing there. Then suddenly he starts to move and goes rampage and well he just spams his attacks and I have learned one or two to fight rampage dudes now but well I lost… No matter… Warriors can’t even play their class without rampager anymore. They rather stay and loose points while they wait on Rampage CD. Stupid auto-win mechanic so as long this isn’t nerfed somehow my list will have Warrior on top. But still most all classes has something seriusly broken so my list is like.

1. Warrior.
2. The rest.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

1) Ele
2) Mesmer
3) Warrior
4) Guard
5) Theif
6) Engi
7) Necro
8) Ranger

ANets in-ability to balance the ranger properly whether it be a buff, nerf or bug fix is not just bad anymore…. it’s straight up sad.

There are more bug posts in their sub-forum than any other and has been for months
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Thinking in reverse as a Mesmer main.
Buff list:
1 Warrior
2 Engi
3 Ranger
4 Necro
5 Thief
6 Guardian
7 Mesmer Really doesn’t need buffing
8 Elementalist Really doesn’t need buffing

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

1. Thief

Beacause:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Nerf-Wish-list/first

Still many wishes need fulfillment.

No comment on engies coz maybe you don’t why it’s on the list but you put it there for the heck of it. Im glad devs don’t take these lists seriously

Oh but I think they do…

Zero has spoken!!

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

If they nerf Mesmer, Rampage has to be nerfed no question. If Rampage gets nerfed, then burning has to get nerfed. If they nerf burst in general then everyone just plays bunkers that deal damage.

Nerfing atm in a whackamole way will trigger a bunch of necessary nerfs that need to happen. Pay attention to the word whackamole though.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

rampage is fine, at least u can counterplay it, unlike the Mesmer.

in PvP

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

Nerf Necro!!! B/c we all hate them and they deserve to be bad!

Tldr: no real reason otherwise

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

If you nerf mesmers, you need to nerf necros. Mesmers have to beat necros.

Actually, if you nerf any class that isnt a necro, the necro will also get a nerf because Anet wants to make sure that necro stays bottom tier. Like… rock bottom.

Yay mesmers! Don’t nerf mesmers just nerf necros more. Nerf blood magic kitten its actually better than it was before.

Nerf minion AI kitten . They still somehow get attacks in sometimes. What is with this? Glitch?

Can we nerf necros more pls.

in PvP

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

Backstab crits are fine. They are part of a burst that you have to sit around and wait for because when your burst isn’t up, you’re just a kitten warrior with no survivability. It’s high risk.

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Just a thing to Enlighten you, Quick Draw is not as good as a trait as you’d expected if you actually test it. The duration is extremely short, and requires you to finish the channeling (3 secs at least) before the Quick Draw buff expired, meaning they’d have to literally double cast it immediately, which is actually disadvantageous to the ranger.

Also Skirmishing has very low synergy with the current Meta. A ranger cannot afford to take Skirmish most of the time because he would need WS + Nature as basic to survive. If a ranger want to hit anyone reliably, they may have to grab BM too. If they want piercing for LB, again, they’d have to pick Marksmanship.

Basically you lose immense alot of things and you’d die in WvW or PVP if you pick QD over other stuffs.

Also Signet of Stone is nothing compare to Warrior’s double Endure pain that everyone and their mom has, and nothing compare to the invulnerable period from Mesmer and Ele… Donnu why you can nerf a borderline functional one trick pony signet…

Quickdraw is an amazing but balanced trait. It is extremely flexible since it lets you chose what you want to double up. I don’t think stuff like Rapid Fire is the main use at all though. In power builds people should rather look at Hunter’s Shot or Point Blank Shot, Swoop, Hilt Bash.

Rapid Fire needs to be timed and in very few situations you want 2 in a row. I run Quick Draw in my condi builds to double weapon evades or sword mobility.

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Buff list:
1 Warrior
2 Engi
3 Ranger
4 Necro
5 Thief
6 Guardian

If Anet listened to this I would quit PvP for good. No darn class needs a buff, as I have said before most classes has a “one-shot” build and if Anet where to be buffing them more there would only be one-shots. It would be like playing Snipers in an FPS at an open field, the one who finds an enemy and shoot firsts wins. Thats almost how the game is now.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

Buff list:
1 Warrior
2 Engi
3 Ranger
4 Necro
5 Thief
6 Guardian

If Anet listened to this I would quit PvP for good. No darn class needs a buff, as I have said before most classes has a “one-shot” build and if Anet where to be buffing them more there would only be one-shots. It would be like playing Snipers in an FPS at an open field, the one who finds an enemy and shoot firsts wins. Thats almost how the game is now.

Maybe that is what they are trying to go for? An FPS style of play? It seems to me that the TTL in PvP has been steadily going down as the game has progressed. Perhaps the next patch will include a count-down timer that just explodes you after a few seconds if you are still alive.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Buff list:
1 Warrior
2 Engi
3 Ranger
4 Necro
5 Thief
6 Guardian

Maybe that is what they are trying to go for? An FPS style of play? It seems to me that the TTL in PvP has been steadily going down as the game has progressed. Perhaps the next patch will include a count-down timer that just explodes you after a few seconds if you are still alive.

Their esl tournament had over 1000 viewers last time i checked usually around 300 who even watched it pre patch so this is a huge sucess.
I was a pve player who started playing pvp again and was bored of
fighting bunkers the whole game it could take +5 min to kill 1 guy.

in PvP

Posted by: leecrx.8746

leecrx.8746

Well I’m glad to see that majority would rather nerf some other class than Necromancer. It’s pretty well known that Anet hates us and treats us like step-children.

Lt Sig
League of Ascending Immortals [OATH]
lvl 80 Reaper

in PvP

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

Buff list:
1 Warrior
2 Engi
3 Ranger
4 Necro
5 Thief
6 Guardian

Their esl tournament had over 1000 viewers last time i checked usually around 300 who even watched it pre patch so this is a huge sucess.
I was a pve player who started playing pvp again and was bored of
fighting bunkers the whole game it could take +5 min to kill 1 guy.

And that’s cool. If that is their intention then so be it. It is their game.

I do wish they would communicate that game plan to us though. This is supposed to be an MMORPG and not an FPS. If they wish to make their PvP into a “first shot wins” style of game to attract more viewers to the tournaments, then more power to them. But I would like to know if that is their direction as I personally prefer to play an MMORPG style PvP where there are moves and counter moves and not an FPS style where he who gets that first head-shot in, wins. If I wanted to play an FPS there are HUNDREDS of those available on the market.

Your mileage may vary.

Thanks.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”