Season two and promised balance changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Trepidation Lost.3469

Trepidation Lost.3469

Just wait till the season two notes come, maybe they are releasing two different patches when the season two starts then complain about unkempt promises.

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Promised balanced changes?? Who made the promise?? And what is there to balance??

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Id advise you to try to win a 1v1 with a warrior against a rev, necro or engi. I wish you best of luck. Cant wish you fun, because it aint.

in PvP

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

unkempt promises.

Well, they could at least brush their hair.

:D

in PvP

Trepidation Lost.3469

Promised balanced changes?? Who made the promise?? And what is there to balance??

They said upcoming balance tweaks on 23rd february.

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

@Yak I main warriors, and I have done so countless times. The only match up I have issue with are against engi but I win those 40% of the time. So, what is there to balance? Fyi: you balance some5hing that’s broken, not powerful. So some classes are always going to be more powerful than others. As it stand now, there are no broken class … although, tanky reaper are no joke (lol those kitten tards are OP but not broken)

@Trepidation Lost .. didn’t we get one?

in PvP

Trepidation Lost.3469

@Yak I main warriors, and I have done so countless times. The only match up I have issue with are against engi but I win those 40% of the time. So, what is there to balance? Fyi: you balance some5hing that’s broken, not powerful. So some classes are always going to be more powerful than others. As it stand now, there are no broken class … although, tanky reaper are no joke (lol those kitten tards are OP but not broken)

@Trepidation Lost .. didn’t we get one?

read the patch notes and youll see….

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I main engi atm, and sorry, but my killrate of warriors is 90%… the rest 10% usually start running when they hit 50% health for the first time and Im just not worked up enough to start chasing.

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

lol for a moment they had my hope! then i realised it’s ANet