Spvp Polls next week!!!

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

No, but srsly when will we see some of these?

Interest in polls for PvP is noted.

Evan posted this a month ago. I know ANet is not rushing anything besides HoT realease, but the pvp community is starwed for these polls.

period

Something like: “Should skyhammer/SP-watch move to ranked” as first poll can be deduced from ANet-philosophy.
Please do not commit that or dodge major sPvP questions in general.

Sry for the misdirecting in the title, Here’s a fancy llama

Attachments:

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

If one of those questions aren’t something along the lines of “Do you think we should balance SPvP on its own to promote growth in the competitive scene?”, then I’m not interested.

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

What’s the point of a poll when nothing will come of it? As if they haven’t known what we wanted for years now.

… I still want tengu.

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

I think they should have a more comprehensive tutorial mode to help newbies.

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Is the poll going to be on Reddit?

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

Interest in polls for PvP is noted.

“noted” Kappa

Is growing disrespect and boredom across the community noted aswell ?

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I suspect that PvE and WvW are top priorities currently. PvE because gw2 is a PvE game and WvW because the mode died some years ago and need proper rezzing.

PvP is still breathing, even barely, so we are not high priority. Maybe the end of this pro league season this week-end will mean that a-net will have to redefine their strategies for the future of this game mode.

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

They should do more Quality of Life stuff like the Equip and Unequip Mining/Gathering tools in pvp lobby and not focus on unimportant things like match making.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Silverkey.2078

Now, the question is what polls do we want?

Some random suggestions:

1. Priority: balance and build diversity, new maps/modes, QoL (build templates, matchmaking, activities while queuing etc…)

to be honest, I don’t expect “balance and build diversity” to be included in the poll since it is a separate team, but one can dream (yes, this would be my priority)

2. Maps: improvement of old maps, new conquest maps, new stronghold maps, new game mode
3. Maps cont’d : should Skyhammer or SW be included in ranked rotations?

4. Ranked PvP: MMR based (old leaderboard) or pip based?

5. Competitive scene: continue with pro league or go back to Go4 and others?

and to continue on things we will never be asked:
6. Class balance priority: reduce power creep, improve unused traits/skills, reduce passive play, reduce visual noise. (hint: 1 2 and 3 are all great, a-net is focusing on #4)

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

1. Poll should be about which hot class nerf first. Next should be about nerfing condis. But wait… Anet would lose profits from hot if they would do that so… I don’t think so. Looks like they like how gw2’s pvp became p2w

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Silverkey.2078

1. Poll should be about which hot class nerf first. Next should be about nerfing condis. But wait… Anet would lose profits from hot if they would do that so… I don’t think so. Looks like they like how gw2’s pvp became p2w

Well nerfing condi is not so clear cut. Condi are now somewhat balanced in PvE. And in PvP, they are also in the sense that half the classes use them, half use power. Nerf condi and they may get irrelevant in high-end play.

So the problem is not “nerf” condi but “rebalance” condi. They have some flaws in their whole design which make them hard to balance. So this is nowhere near an easy thing to do.

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

They just need to separate balance between game modes, that should be one of the polls

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

SPvP polls literally never!

One foot out the door, yet again.

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

Well nerfing condi is not so clear cut. Condi are now somewhat balanced in PvE. And in PvP, they are also in the sense that half the classes use them, half use power. Nerf condi and they may get irrelevant in high-end play.

So the problem is not “nerf” condi but “rebalance” condi. They have some flaws in their whole design which make them hard to balance. So this is nowhere near an easy thing to do.

condi is ok but the condi cleanse is underwelming

Spvp Polls next week!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

As long as the polls don’t include specific opinons on class balance. I’m all for it. Not in the mood for the loud masses to QQ for O mah gosh DH op nerf it. Or nerf warrior in the ground kinda kitten.