This is what its come too...

in PvP

Posted by: Katoh.4069

Katoh.4069

I dont see how you can beat a team with this comp. This is non stop anymore in diamond for me.
An the warrior wanst there entire time, he swapped right at the end to finish his daily. it was of course a necro.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Apparently you weren’t good enough to carry your comrades.

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

stronghold/10

in PvP

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

I don’t understand.

Your team has an ele, gaurdian and a thief. If they had played remotely well, they would have carried the team easily.

You guys had access to a lot of condi clear and healing, two classes that can kill necro in less than 3 seconds (even faster if they had focused), and you have a moa that can nullify their emergency DS…

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

I don’t understand.

Your team has an ele, gaurdian and a thief. If they had played remotely well, they would have carried the team easily.

You guys had access to a lot of condi clear and healing, two classes that can kill necro in less than 3 seconds (even faster if they had focused), and you have a moa that can nullify their emergency DS…

They run stronghold builds, not conquest.

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

What is a stronghold build? :o

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Different game type with different objectives = different build requirements. Stronghold has a bit more going for it than “hurp durp I’m gunna sat on dis point and spam evades/blocks or aoe condis”

in PvP

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

You beat them by being better than they are… You obviously are not… Play more, learn more, get better… Experience is key

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’m actually surprised that your team lost. I’m not thinking composition has anything to do with why you lost. What was your Ele doing during the match?

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Different game type with different objectives = different build requirements. Stronghold has a bit more going for it than “hurp durp I’m gunna sat on dis point and spam evades/blocks or aoe condis”

You are right. Instead of points its gates, npcs, summoning places or crates.