in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Not important, Esports more important.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: senki.1046

senki.1046

Direct Quote: We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

BALANCE THIS FREAKING GAME ALREADY.

+1

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

+1

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Cero.5132

Cero.5132

I´m so disappointed I +1 this…

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

+1

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

Okay, let’s be honest… MMORPG’s can’t be balanced as we know it due to too much diversity to the very concept of having 9 very different professions, this ain’t an FPS game that you just have to nerf one weapon’s damage to make it balanced or something like that.
There will be just less or more balance every now and then.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

(edited by Rodzynald.5897)

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

+1

QFT

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

+1 +2 +3 +4 +5. We all need to become thieves for this thread.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Dakarius.3284

Dakarius.3284

They nerfed thieves as their balance for this patch.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom.5389

Phantom.5389

+1

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

Direct Quote: We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.

Spam this in every forum so then maybe anet will get the message, 2 out of 9 classes are dead in the water and 3 others dominate the meta.

Also screw the whole esl pro whatever bullkitten, and do not balance the game by adjusting it for the pro league (which is less than 0.1% of the total player base bdw). This is a bloody mmo not a moba.

see no evil ,until i stab you

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Smoosh.2718

Smoosh.2718

I vote in favour of a balance patch, I really don’t care if its mid season. No balance kills the fun.

Edit: Not another Tool tip fix… that’s not balance, that’s like scraping the poop off the rim of the toilet but leaving the rest sploshed all around the bowl… and on the floor.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Alucard.3610

Alucard.3610

+1 balance the kittening game

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

I know the rest of you won’t do this, but I just stopped watching the ESL altogether lol. No point when its hard to decipher and pointless.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Alrightie boys and girls, post this on literally every thread you can.

“We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.”

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I know the rest of you won’t do this, but I just stopped watching the ESL altogether lol. No point when its hard to decipher and pointless.

But you can see everything perfectly clearly now that they nerfed aura’s… kappa.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Gw2 is a social experiment, designed to see how long people will continuously believes their lies. Game will never be balanced, devs will never really care. I’ve enjoyed the game a lot more since I quit expecting anything from them.

Baer

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

[sarcasm]
I just simply don’t understand why Anet hasn’t called the gw2.BalanceGame() function already. Obviously their programmers must be incompetent.
[/sarcasm]

The amount of irrational anger in this thread is insipid. You lot probably can’t even come to a consensus on what a balanced game looks like, let alone understand how to execute on it.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

(edited by Crinn.7864)

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Heavy classes: Warrior’s 20k gunflames, insta kill Dragon Hunter traps,15k Coalescence of Ruin on a 3 second cooldown…

Like what the hell Anet, since when are the classes with the best armor, best blocks and most hp are supposed to also do the most damage?

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Tontonino.9736

Tontonino.9736

We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS
KEEP IT UP

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Anet: yay pvp season started, thieves and wars don’t need to apply, ktnks bye.

“We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.”

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

Please balance sustain of all the meta elite specs and buff warrior and thief

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

Spam this in every forum so then maybe anet will get the message, 2 out of 9 classes are dead in the water and 3 others dominate the meta.

Also screw the whole esl pro whatever bullkitten, and do not balance the game by adjusting it for the pro league (which is less than 0.1% of the total player base bdw). This is a bloody mmo not a moba.

think they’re aiming for the MMO to work almost like a MoBA though tbh, so its normal that the balancing to be adjusted for Pros to be pretty standard… if its attempting to be a hybrid between the games, it needs to follow the rules of the genre tbh.

game needs to get interesting on the top for ESL/Esport viewing, so the balance is likely to be for them and not directly for us, but then again.. why should Pros be Overpowered Because the next cant use their proffession properly, u say “0.1%” but there are Plenty of very good players in the game tbh. maybe not on the pro scenes but play well.

Plus tbh, in any game-type, game should be balanced based on using ur proffession Fullest of its capability, theres ment to be a barrier between good and bad players, its called a Incentive, a Reward for learning a proffession completely.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

Don’t rage, you are scaring them. It must feel for them to jump in a pack of hungry wolves.
Just kidding, give us balance!

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

What are you guys on about, this isnt a nerf, if anything this is actually an improvement. How many times have you accidentally used steal on target that went into went into stealth almost at the same time. If you want ooc swiftness then take unhindered combatant. If you are talking about party then odds are half your party can give party swiftness anyway.

Stop looking for things to complain about.

Are you new to game? Have you ever played thief, at all? Do you even know what you are talking about?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

I was thinking if we start reporting players that play thieves or warriors.

It worked for Evelyn in League of Legends, she was so bad and got terribly nerfed that players were reporting people just for picking that character.
https://youtu.be/kmdux6Scvh8?t=4m42s

No offense to thief or warrior mains, we love you guys but ArenaNet clearly wants you gone.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

What are you guys on about, this isnt a nerf, if anything this is actually an improvement. How many times have you accidentally used steal on target that went into went into stealth almost at the same time. If you want ooc swiftness then take unhindered combatant. If you are talking about party then odds are half your party can give party swiftness anyway.

Stop looking for things to complain about.

Are you new to game? Have you ever played thief, at all? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Posted this int he wrong section but might as well reply. No im just not silly enough to use steal ooc especially in PvP when i can run into an opponent at anytime. Also I run unhindered combatant. Besides why this is an issue when 99% of thieves run SB is really odd.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Baer

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

but but they did balance, they nerfed thieves steal cause … well there idiots

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Heavy classes: Warrior’s 20k gunflames, insta kill Dragon Hunter traps,15k Coalescence of Ruin on a 3 second cooldown…

Like what the hell Anet, since when are the classes with the best armor, best blocks and most hp are supposed to also do the most damage?

+1 Its pretty messed up atm.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Alucard.3610

Alucard.3610

kappa

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

They really need to address why they haven;t adhered to this in the very first season.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

To be fair, warriors have absolutely nothing else going for them other than one really strong one shot ability.

Also, +1 for the OP

[IX]

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

+1.

Ranger | Elementalist

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Tontonino.9736

Tontonino.9736

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

Remove Cele amulet, it is cancerous.
Take a look at followinng things:

• Revenant damage (Unrelenting Assault), reevaluate Rev blocks and heals
  • Engineer Tool-kit block CD
  • Mesmer well’s CC.
  • DH Longbow #5, seriously too much CC potential.
  • DH traps, remove the daze and put the conditions applied into the trait and improve them.
  • Druid’s healing.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

AN response

Attachments:

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

+1

Think the last post about warriors was bwe2. Anet has always and will always be the absolute worst at balance. How they can even consider this game to become an esport is mind boggling. But hey, just toss money at it and that’ll fix it! … oh wait … it wont.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

emphasis mine.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Skyline Crash.6254

Skyline Crash.6254

Remove Cele amulet, it is cancerous.
_Take a look at followinng things:

• Revenant damage (Unrelenting Assault), reevaluate Rev blocks and heals
  • Engineer Tool-kit block CD
  • Mesmer well’s CC.
  • DH Longbow #5, seriously too much CC potential.
  • DH traps, remove the daze and put the conditions applied into the trait and improve them.
  • Druid’s healing.

That’s dumb, as a DH I don’t want kittenty conditions on my traps. It’s useless for power builds.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: cobalt.1846

cobalt.1846

+1 to this… Anet pls stop with the visual noise reductions and do a balance pass… I’ll be sticking to one of the broken classes in pvp, like DH until my ele is viable again. Seriously, how much noise was fireball making and i can barely tell if an aura is on me now. As an asura, you made water overload bigger but my fireball smaller? Ever since HoT dropped i have enjoyed pvp alot less with the new meta… how is an ele suppost to defend his/her self when on one hand there is the extreme burst or on the other had there is the extreme conditions.. celestial is no fun but if you use anything else i hit the ground in seconds because i have been one-shotted with no chance for counter play.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

Okay, let’s be honest… MMORPG’s can’t be balanced as we know it due to too much diversity to the very concept of having 9 very different professions, this ain’t an FPS game that you just have to nerf one weapon’s damage to make it balanced or something like that.
There will be just less or more balance every now and then.

You speak as if there are two options: Balance or no balance when in reality there are varying degrees of balance.

Don’t be obtuse

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.