What class next?

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Alright. I just got my Champion Shadow title. And I already have Champion Illusionist. What class should I start on next?

1. Not gonna play necro. The whole ‘undead’ theme is creepy. I’m sorry, but every time I look at those minions, I cringe. >.<

2. I want a class that can compliment what I already have available. I already have two classes that spike damage, lockdowns in teamfights, can move quickly for decapping/recapping, and are very glassy. So…perhaps something leaning closer to a bunker/support.

3. SUPER EASY to learn. And I mean super easy. Like press one button to win – type of easy. Thief and mes took quite some time to peg down (and I don’t care to listen to all you naysayers about teef is OP, nerfnerfnerf, stealth-unfair-backstab-so-ez….no. Just take my word for it, thief and mes may be easy to learn, but difficult to be good with) I wanna take the leisure road now and pick a class that doesn’t take a great deal of practice at the start.

4. One build answer to all situations. Meaning I don’t have to swap traits/weapons/sigils/runes/etc. to respond for every fight. Mesmer and thief had quite a bit of build variations, even if it stayed close to the meta. I’m looking for a class with one meta build to respond to all scenarios.

What would you advise?

(edited by Arikyali.5804)

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

This should suits you perfectly

[img]http://kittenfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/LivingTribunal.jpg[/img]

You can’t go wrong here, but if the profession above proves to be too easy for you then I’d suggest to use the one below

[img]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/9/26/1380194910118/robocop-008.jpg[/img]

(edited by Supreme.3164)

What class next?

in PvP

Arikyali.5804

Lol!!

Oh yes, that may suit me just fine.

(edited by Arikyali.5804)

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: UBcktieDL.5318

UBcktieDL.5318

Shoutbow warrior.

No skill required, super easy to play, tanky with strong healing, good in teamfights and still good 1v1.

What class next?

in PvP

Arikyali.5804

I was considering turret engie, seeing as to how OP it is now…thoughts?

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: Lexiceta.4156

Lexiceta.4156

Revive the old decap engie, good damage, high irritation value, good for team

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Sounds like Turret Engi.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: official.7362

official.7362

in this order

engi
ele
warrior

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

go for Gs/riffle warrior

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Meditation guard. DPS class just like thief/mes but is incredibly easy to play. Its literally 2 buttons 2 win, Ring+JI in teamfights= RIP.

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

What class next?

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Meditation guard. DPS class just like thief/mes but is incredibly easy to play. Its literally 2 buttons 2 win, Ring+JI in teamfights= RIP.

Baer