Why does condition mesmer exist?

in PvP

Posted by: Good Tofu.9376

Good Tofu.9376

See most people have assumed that I am either new at the game or completely oblivious to how Mesmer works. Neither is the case. I have quite a lot of games played. The issue is that the build can pump up so many conditions that I can’t keep up and simply run out of CDs to burn.

I am constantly being pressured by 6-7+ stacks of both torment and bleeding cleanse after cleanse alongside poison, burning and other fluff you mentioned. In the last game I played I was on my Ranger with the survival power build, which has as good condition removal as one can get on a Ranger, and after burning all my CDs to condi cleanse I was left exposed and my HP dropped from 100% to 20% within 3-4 seconds. I simply ran out of CDs. And I did not use my CDs to burn fluff as you have said.

So, my question from start is:

- Since Anet is very heavy handed in nerfing obnoxious spam builds, why does this exist where someone can just keep dodging, stealthing and spamming conditions at an insane amount.

Mesmer can’t “dodge, stealth, and spam at an insane amount.”

Mesmer has 3 stealth skills and can upkeep clones probably 1 at a time, AT BEST, if you are using your greatsword.

If you are just running around swinging your sword, you should be able to demolish all clones. If the mesmer casts chaos storm, the mesmer CANNOT Stealth because it gets revealed as soon as you take damage from chaos storm. Furthermore, if chaos storm goes up, this is the perfect time to step aside, switch to longbow, stealth, and cast a barrage on the storm, as most mesmers will stay within chaos storm when its up. If you see the mesmer has chaos armor on (BIG ORANGE BUBBLE), just don’t attack them if you are out of cleanses.

Finally, as soon as you see a mesmer use the scepter 3 skill (which is channeling), just dodge roll toward your opponent and hilt bash to stun.

With new buffs to ranger (getting tons of stacks of might with your pet), you should be able to one shot most clones with your greatsword.

What I described literally just requires you to run around, have decent positioning, and press 1 the entire time. Occasionally a dodge roll, occasionally pressing 4, and maybe once in a while switching to longbow and casting barrage.

I can understand if you are having trouble if you NEVER switch to your greatsword (which I’m suspecting is what happened). If you are literally staying in longbow trying to kill each clone from close range, standing directly in chaos storm, trying to rapid fire burst, of course you are going to get facerolled.

(edited by Good Tofu.9376)

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

All a PU Mesmer has to do is pay attention to dodges, and they can cast shatters while dodging.

I’m really surprised that these two facts are overlooked by these bad mesmer mains. I don’t even play Mesmer and Mesmer is braindead easy.

I wonder what Mesmer does on a hard class like grenade engi or non-long non-GS Warrior though. No offense either but most Mesmers kinda fail on Thief too.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

- Since Anet is very heavy handed in nerfing obnoxious spam builds, why does this exist where someone can just keep dodging, stealthing and spamming conditions at an insane amount.

Well.. I tried to give a constructive answer.

This build doesn’t “spam conditions.” You just don’t know the right conditions to avoid or how to properly fight it.

If you keep viewing the build as “keep dodging, stealthing, and spamming conditionsat an insane amount” and praying for nerfs then you’ll never beat it, and never realize what you’re doing wrong.

Don’t blame the build for your mistakes, just because so many others do.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

I feel like this is a proper question to ask. And before you attack me that I need to learn to play, I actually know the build and what it does.

My question is, since Anet is very heavy handed in nerfing builds that are bad for the game, why is Mesmer allowed to constantly stealth and just dodge all the while pumping out insane amounts of conditions that, even if you fully go for condition removal, are simply impossible to cleanse.

This is from a Ranger and Warrior perspective.

cause not everyone is able to play shatter dps i guess…

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

All a PU Mesmer has to do is pay attention to dodges, and they can cast shatters while dodging.

I’m really surprised that these two facts are overlooked by these bad mesmer mains. I don’t even play Mesmer and Mesmer is braindead easy.

I wonder what Mesmer does on a hard class like grenade engi or non-long non-GS Warrior though. No offense either but most Mesmers kinda fail on Thief too.

For the record my primary alt is a marauder melee ranger. gs + sw/axe although I play around with the offhand.

in PvP

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

See most people have assumed that I am either new at the game or completely oblivious to how Mesmer works. Neither is the case. I have quite a lot of games played. The issue is that the build can pump up so many conditions that I can’t keep up and simply run out of CDs to burn.

I am constantly being pressured by 6-7+ stacks of both torment and bleeding cleanse after cleanse alongside poison, burning and other fluff you mentioned. In the last game I played I was on my Ranger with the survival power build, which has as good condition removal as one can get on a Ranger, and after burning all my CDs to condi cleanse I was left exposed and my HP dropped from 100% to 20% within 3-4 seconds. I simply ran out of CDs. And I did not use my CDs to burn fluff as you have said.

There is no way you ended up in the situation if you didn’t Hit the block and eat the shatters.

Your HP no way got that low unless you spammed skills or were facing a burst power mesmer and you didn’t notice.

No matter how good you think you are you will get exposed as spammer if you are dying quick to it. There are no if and or buts about it.

Now to break it down further. The only way you got poison from the mesmer is if you sat in chaos storm or he had a sigil of doom in. In either case it should not have sustained long at 1 stack (possibly 2).

The bleeds mesmer (really) would be staff and clones (winds of chaos + sharper image) or Pistols phantasm. However if that were the case there would be no constant stealth. You could have used birds and had all those bleeds tossed back on you by the mesmer too (generosity or thievery).

Which likely means you let the clones stand or that damage came from else where.

Read 1,2, and 2.5.

My guess is you closed the gap and ate the shatters not maximizing 4→2→3 combo on long bow + taunt. Left all the clones standing and payed 0 attention to animations. Rushed in with the GS tried to land 3 and failed a lot.

In any case if you were not dueling then you just had a bad team. As a power (burst I hope so) you should have won unless you were getting reflected a lot but you said you went down to conditions solely. I have no doubt you got out played because a proper power burst with cc should have ate half his health real quick.

So if your story is true you are indeed completely oblivious to how mesmer works. Read my first post. And yes I play pew pew ranger a bit too.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in PvP

Good Tofu.9376

I feel like this is a proper question to ask. And before you attack me that I need to learn to play, I actually know the build and what it does.

My question is, since Anet is very heavy handed in nerfing builds that are bad for the game, why is Mesmer allowed to constantly stealth and just dodge all the while pumping out insane amounts of conditions that, even if you fully go for condition removal, are simply impossible to cleanse.

This is from a Ranger and Warrior perspective.

As a war, GS with cleansing Ire is your friend. Unless you are constantly standing in chaos storm and not even using berserker’s stance, you should be able to burst most mesmers down, especially in teamfight situations.

Seems to me like you are literally just standing on a point 24/7 and taking the brunt of all damage. Wars and rangers are not the best of solo bunkers.

in PvP

Good Tofu.9376

There is no way you ended up in the situation if you didn’t Hit the block and eat the shatters.

Your HP no way got that low unless you spammed skills or were facing a burst power mesmer and you didn’t notice.

No matter how good you think you are you will get exposed as spammer if you are dying quick to it. There are no if and or buts about it.

Now to break it down further. The only way you got poison from the mesmer is if you sat in chaos storm or he had a sigil of doom in. In either case it should not have sustained long at 1 stack (possibly 2).

The bleeds mesmer (really) would be staff and clones (winds of chaos + sharper image) or Pistols phantasm. However if that were the case there would be no constant stealth. You could have used birds and had all those bleeds tossed back on you by the mesmer too (generosity or thievery).

Which likely means you let the clones stand or that damage came from else where.

Read 1,2, and 2.5.

My guess is you closed the gap and ate the shatters not maximizing 4->2->3 combo on long bow + taunt. Left all the clones standing and payed 0 attention to animations. Rushed in with the GS tried to land 3 and failed a lot.

In any case if you were not dueling then you just had a bad team. As a power (burst I hope so) you should have won unless you were getting reflected a lot but you said you went down to conditions solely. I have no doubt you got out played because a proper power burst with cc should have ate half his health real quick.

So if your story is true you are indeed completely oblivious to how mesmer works. Read my first post. And yes I play pew pew ranger a bit too.

This explanation is probably far too complicated for the OP to understand.

Just read my explanation (a few posts above) which has him just paying attention to movement and pressing 1 most of the time. I bet he’s literally standing in chaos storm the entire time and hitting the mesmers when they obviously have chaos armor intact.

Should work better for him.

in PvP

Posted by: ozzy.8059

ozzy.8059

love the ol “just don”t hit it" saying.. like its so hard to walk into their aoe or just pop it right when they auto attack.. i must have mad skillz to do that

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

Like seriously defending PU? It’s the same garbage as defending Turret Engi.

Just because it isn’t viable that doesn’t mean it’s healthy for the game. Why do people insist on “keeping diversity” when things just don’t take skill. Some builds just shouldn’t be viable for a healthy game.

What is so hard about forcing 1v2s on favorable match ups and making it a 4v3 advantage for your team if it’s “not a 1v1 game.”

Like for real? I can’t duel this guy so I have to ask for help, I wonder what’s happening to the other points when this guy is taking so long just to die in a 1v2 (If you can’t delay on PU mesmer then you are just bad at the game, sorry it’s THAT easy to hold a 1v2 on easy effective. Same garbage as d/d ele too) wow. It’s just so ignorant to say duels don’t matter.

It’s also so sad hearing this BS from Mesmer mains which are just fail priviledged player from the beginning anyways. Waste of time arguing with delusional people who think “this is a team game where 1v1s don’t matter” or “Mesmer is hard.”

in PvP

Good Tofu.9376

Like seriously defending PU? It’s the same garbage as defending Turret Engi.

Just because it isn’t viable that doesn’t mean it’s healthy for the game. Why do people insist on “keeping diversity” when things just don’t take skill. Some builds just shouldn’t be viable for a healthy game.

What is so hard about forcing 1v2s on favorable match ups and making it a 4v3 advantage for your team if it’s “not a 1v1 game.”

Like for real? I can’t duel this guy so I have to ask for help, I wonder what’s happening to the other points when this guy is taking so long just to die in a 1v2 (If you can’t delay on PU mesmer then you are just bad at the game, sorry it’s THAT easy to hold a 1v2 on easy effective. Same garbage as d/d ele too) wow. It’s just so ignorant to say duels don’t matter.

It’s also so sad hearing this BS from Mesmer mains which are just fail priviledged player from the beginning anyways. Waste of time arguing with delusional people who think “this is a team game where 1v1s don’t matter” or “Mesmer is hard.”

Why would you ever sit at a point trying to 2v1 a PU mesmer? Just have one bunker stay there and you move somewhere else to help your team.

The mesmer can’t decap while in stealth. They are losing a lot of time if its 1v1 at a point and they spend a ton of time in stealth.

If the mesmer is shatter, try to read the shatters. No PU mesmer should ever be able to one shot you from stealth or even come close. Once the burst comes, heal up or dodge, then repeat.

If the mesmer is condition, get rid of the clones, and dont stand still on the point when chaos storm comes up. Don’t blindly attack against chaos armor. Rinse and repeat. Once again, they cannot decap while in stealth.

PU mesmers are great at mobility and ganking (meaning its 2v1 in THEIR favor, not the other way around). This is why many of the higher level mesmer players prefer the shatter build. Portal to/back to a point, assist your teammate in efficiently/quickly spiking down an opponent, portal back and assist at another point.

One of the biggest benefits of extended invis time is so that the enemy cannot monitor/track your movement. Using invis for dueling and 1v1 de-capping is, for the most part, not the best usage of time.

In fact, Mesmers aren’t great for efficient 1v1 de-capping against any decent bunker build.

in PvP

TheGuy.3568

Read 1,2, and 2.5.

My guess is you closed the gap and ate the shatters not maximizing 4->2->3 combo on long bow + taunt. Left all the clones standing and payed 0 attention to animations. Rushed in with the GS tried to land 3 and failed a lot.

This explanation is probably far too complicated for the OP to understand.

Just read my explanation (a few posts above) which has him just paying attention to movement and pressing 1 most of the time. I bet he’s literally standing in chaos storm the entire time and hitting the mesmers when they obviously have chaos armor intact.

Should work better for him.

Wasn’t trying to insult him but explain how I have been countered and counter. Imho this is all a bit pointless. Most matches i just want my team to hold 2 or out rotate when necessary. Condi mesmer is not a bunker killer or bursty it is a duelist and team support (if you do not run PU but Inspiration). In a team fight you are an ok +1 but not as good as a burst mesmer. Most players do not even realize this. they duel off point and say i got beat. I get beat on mesmer all the time but I win matches because I am where I need to be doing my job.

So we can explain this is how you beat the class that can’t even contest the point but it feels like this should be Tpvp 101 where you fit in the comp.

So lets dumb it down
Hard counters
-Condi transfer (Necro, Mesmer, any body with decent crit and generosity unlocked)
-Condi clearing (Guard, Ele, )

Good Counter
-Condi application (pu only) (Necro, Engineer,)
-Burst (most competent zerk builds, burn guard)

Kor The Cold Heart War

in PvP

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

Also, please stop conflating PU with Condi Mes. They are NOT the same thing. If you have a problem with PU say it. If you have a problem with Condi Mes say it. Don’t say you have a problem with Condi Mes when what you really mean to say is you have a problem with PU.

And really, PU Condi Mes is one of the worst Mesmer builds for sPvP, worse than non-PU Condi Mes.

in PvP

Good Tofu.9376

Also, please stop conflating PU with Condi Mes. They are NOT the same thing. If you have a problem with PU say it. If you have a problem with Condi Mes say it. Don’t say you have a problem with Condi Mes when what you really mean to say is you have a problem with PU.

And really, PU Condi Mes is one of the worst Mesmer builds for sPvP, worse than non-PU Condi Mes.

I think the OP is referring to a massively overpowered “I win build” with mass conditions, infinite dodges, and ridiculous invis time. Oh and the build can probably cap while being invis as well, which is why he feels pressured to stand still on a point when a mesmer goes invis. Chaos storm is an esnare and doesn’t allow you to move when it is casted on you. In addition, the clones here cannot be killed so he needs to find the real mesmer in order to burst down. Finally, chaos armor is a taunt that causes you to autoattack the target and confusion causes you to uncontrollably spam skills.

in PvP

Curunen.8729

The bolded part so much.

Sure many people use the PU trait when playing a condi build.

But there are so many more condi builds that don’t use PU. When we get Chrono I bet there will be even less condi mesmers using Chaos outside of wvw roaming. Because I personally believe Illu/Chrono/Inspiration or Duelling are far more useful and have more to contribute than the extended stealth+boons.

Nevermind hybrid builds…

in PvP

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Hello, I am a Condi Interrupt Mesmer taking Chaotic Interruption over PU.
I exist, please let me.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in PvP

Good Tofu.9376

The bolded part so much.

Sure many people use the PU trait when playing a condi build.

But there are so many more condi builds that don’t use PU. When we get Chrono I bet there will be even less condi mesmers using Chaos outside of wvw roaming. Because I personally believe Illu/Chrono/Inspiration or Duelling are far more useful and have more to contribute than the extended stealth+boons.

Nevermind hybrid builds…

The OP probably just lost a series of duels to a condition mesmer and tooks his grief here.

Now if there is anything to really complain about, it (was) the matchmaking (since now better) and some clear bugs in the PvP stat tracking system.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I don’t even bother bringing cleanse when fighting condi mesmer :p

• 1) It’s easy to avoid the condi application
  • 2) The low amount of applied damaging conditions makes the burst easily cleansed
  • 3) If you dont have a cleanse and you manage to get hit, a simple disengage with inactive play will negate the torment/confusion, which passes quickly due to the short condition durations.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Condi specs are ANETs solution to those who can’t play zerker.

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

I started a thread about how fast people could drain indestructible golem HP.

Someone linked a condi mesmer. He said it wasn’t practical in matches but 10seconds is still crazy.

https://youtu.be/KZDLmENLh3U

EU since Aug 2012

in PvP

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

Someone linked a condi mesmer. He said it wasn’t practical in matches but 10seconds is still crazy.

Not even remotely practical to get those kinds of bleed stacks. If you die to a condi mesmer, it’s because of confusion/torment, not bleeding. He’s getting those bleed stacks through the sharper images trait which gives your illusions bleed on auto-attack. He also has them sitting in timewarp allowing them to attack faster. Time warp is rarely even taken in sPvP.

I know you already said it’s not practical, but I don’t think you could pull this off against even a brand new player since they’d at the very least be killing your clones thereby denying most of the bleed application.

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Did you even watch that video? He’s just standing there autoattacking with 3 staff clones while in time warp. If you get killed by that, you’re either afk or the worst player in the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

The problem isn’t conditions, it’s simply the mechanic of stealth. Reveal simply isn’t enough to fix a broken mechanic. All classes need to be revealed from stealth at the start of a cast that deals damage, not on landing successful damage. Obviously there would need to be more tweaking past that suggestion to classes with stealth to help them from the obvious nerf, but it’s a start. You on the other hand not only fail to see the problem, but fail to give suggestions of the problem that you think is something else entirely.

Countless

in PvP

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Why does this thread exist?

Condition mesmer is such a weak spec at the moment – for the various reasons already listed – why even complain about it on the forums?

in PvP

Posted by: Cuchulainn.7421

Cuchulainn.7421

…Plethora of tips how to act vs. cond. mezzzzzzz

Uhm… Not to be spoilsport but these are a lot of points to consider only to kill one so called useless condition mesmer.

The more arguments u adduce how to kill a mesmer, the more illogicalness that this mesmer is useless /harmless or easy to fight against, esp. for scrubs.

/ 2 cents

in PvP

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

Uhm… Not to be spoilsport but these are a lot of points to consider only to kill one so called useless condition mesmer.

The more arguments u adduce how to kill a mesmer, the more illogicalness that this mesmer is useless /harmless or easy to fight against, esp. for scrubs.

/ 2 cents

Or perhaps there’s a lot of points because there’s a lot of ways to counter a Condi Mesmer, hmm?

(edited by Embolism.8106)

in PvP

TheGuy.3568

/ 2 cents

Uhm… like I said the 1, 2, and 2.5 counter the primary sources of damage. The rest are just tips to fully counter the build and some variants. So……

Kor The Cold Heart War

in PvP

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I play mes, necro, and guard in PVP these days. On my mes I find rangers to be the easiest kills by far of all the professions on average, because longbow. Melee rangers are much harder for me to beat, especially if they are bunker or hybrid build, but luckily 90%+ of them are so stupid that they stand in my feedback and pop all their CDs trying to kill me while inside of it. Then they come here and make threads ….. LOL !

Vs necro, it depends which build. condi transfer and life transfer bunkers are really difficult, on rare occasion depending map/terrain impossible to take down and force me to disengage. Zerker necros and their variants are much easier.

Vs guards it depends which build. Medi guards, burn guards and their hybrids can be very bursty and take me out regardless if in stealth or not. Full burn guards will usually kill me the 1st time because burn on block + so many blocks, the 2nd time I know what it is and tend to kite and let them use up their blocks to kill them instead.

Vs warrior, there are only 2 war builds which give me trouble, those are both stance based and I do not know the exact builds, only that they have a ton of immunities and invulns while applying extreme AOE. Again, it is a bit terrain dependant, if too much open field then I still have advantage, otherwise advantage war. The otehr builds I can take out fairly easy, double that if they use ranged cause I like feedback. Its not as effective vs war as it is against rangers, but its still decent.

Vs thieves, it depends. If a good thief gets a good jump on me I’m done for if my stunbreakers are on CD. Otherwise its a quick fight going eitehr way, either me or thief go down. Baddie thieves are laughable, double that cause they tend to run zerker.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

THIS.
why even bothering on playing condi mesmer when you can play burst? the answer is: you cant play burst berserker.

in PvP

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

I play Condi shatter all the time in pvp, have a lot of fun with it and I do quite well. Been playing since day 1.

That said it’s hardly overpowered. There are many counters to it. Just try playing one against a Condi transfer necro or diamond skin ele for instance.

And anyone that brings any significant Condi cleansing. Frankly, I think both the Condi shatter sucks crowd and Condi shatter needs nerfing crowd are wrong, I think it’s a middle of the road build with some significant strengths and glaring weaknesses that makes it extremely vulnerable to rock-paper-scissors matchups.

I could recount the times I’ve flat out melted foes with little effort, and times I was utterly paralyzed. Honestly I’ve one most 1v1s with my Condi shatter, but pvp is a team game (then again, I love the chaos that comes with hot join so…)

That being said, I also just dislike power shatter. No reason. Just hasn’t appealed to me, and I don’t seem to pay it well, though I’ve been very successful at power phantasms and lock down, so it’s mostly play style. And having been on the receiving end of backstabs over 16k I really don’t like fully offensive builds shrug

I’m babbling, but the point I am trying to make is I don’t think the build is as terrible as some of you are saying, but I don’t think it’s anywhere near this godkiller others are making it out to be either

(edited by Morfedel.4165)

in PvP

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

As a side note, there are plenty of people who cant play Berserker stats, because it requires being near perfect with your dodges, and not everyone has that kind of timing.

I dont. I have a lot of trouble when I play 100% offensive stat gear. So you know what I do? I play usually with at least one offensive and one defensive stat.

And I beat most beserkers. Not all, but most. Berserkers do hit the hardest, but they also take hits like wet paper, and they have to play nearly perfect, so when I survive their burst and hit back, they’re often going down faster than I am.

Clearly this isn’t discussing PvE, in PvE its a completely different story. But then again hot is going to be changing that as well.

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

I play both direct and condi damage builds.

Direct damage when I’m queued up in a party because the whiners in my party prefers the clean, crisp, fast shatter kills

Condi when solo queued. This build is more relaxed, more chill. I like this build against el cheapo builds like burn guards

EU since Aug 2012

in PvP

Posted by: Hynoris.3684

Hynoris.3684

Well condi mesmer is far from OP but its by far the most braindead build in the game,the only build where my drunken friend who never played gw 2 in his life could beat people in pvp with it.

Yes like any other build it’s shines brighter with a good player behind it but the skill floor is Really low.

in PvP

TheGuy.3568

THIS.
why even bothering on playing condi mesmer when you can play burst? the answer is: you cant play burst berserker.

So we should all play burst specs. This is really insightful. Perhaps we should all get the same skills too. Maybe we should all play the same class (we already have the same skills). And perhaps just perhaps we should all have the same exact burst build no different traits or anything. You now to keep everything fair. We can burst each other in 1-5 seconds and the players with the fast twitch and great connections can have the most fun bursting a little bit quicker.

Yeah! Burst or bust all other builds mean you are a skill less noob who couldn’t fathom how hard it is to look at a target and watch them go down with insane burst. This went so well back in the 100 nades 100 blades 2 shot thief glory days. Yeah I can’t even understand why post after post begged to get rid or that “garbage”. Makes sense to bring it back.

Kor The Cold Heart War

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I generally have design issues with the Condi Mesmer (don’t attack during the short cooldown block, don’t attack with confusion stacked, used to be don’t attack clones because they’d just blow up for more condis, can’t really attack the Mesmer because of stealth/block/dodge spam, etc.), but I realized a while back that it was a much bigger issue in WvW than in sPvP. And the reasons it is an issue in WvW aren’t really the Mesmer’s fault (food, other runes, etc.).

I’m not sure I consider Condi Mes broken, but I always thought their design sapped a lot of fun out of a fight.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in PvP

Curunen.8729

THIS.

lol nice assumptions…

More like “I don’t want to play zerker anymore” because it’s extremely one dimensional.

I spent well over a year solidly addicted to gs+sw/t zerker shatter, but in the end it just became boring. Maybe I just burnt out on it, who knows.

I used to be a die hard zerker fan, absolutely hated condis and bunker builds.

But in the last 6 months I’ve seen that condi offers a lot more interesting flexible play than zerker tbh, and can be a lot more fun.