08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Oh hey look, a Jade Quarry Mesmer exploiting below the map to kill yaks, 3rd time with 3 different people and guilds over the past week…

Why am i not surprised though

Score Update

You sound real upset man you know it’s just a game right? I’ll get infracted for this comment more than likely because I’m quoting something thats not allowed on forums but I’ll bite the bullet to say this. I am personally dealing with it but it’s cool if you want to post stuff on the forums without even trying to contact leaders involved. It works better that way but given the post you apparently want pity and attention.

Im not upset i just find it funny your guild members freely exploit, how about this then; the person in the video is a Asura Mesmer from your guild, kindly provide me the account name so i can add it to the exploit post i’m sending to support so i can ensure this person is banned.

I don’t trust you to “sort it” just like i didn’t trust iCoa to “sort it” when they were blink exploiting into Bay keep.

My guild member’s don’t exploit. And No I won’t be giving out account name’s because you sound a bit kitten and aren’t making sound decisions. If you have any issue’s with my handling it feel free but if you ask anyone whose dealt with me in the past when I say I will handle it then it’s dealt with. It’s up to you but I won’t be disclosing account names. I don’t do that sorry.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Oh hey look, a Jade Quarry Mesmer exploiting below the map to kill yaks, 3rd time with 3 different people and guilds over the past week…

Why am i not surprised though

Im not really surprised either, JQ got a lot of SBI players and they were king of exploits.
Ive seen SBI players exploit the game in all its forms.
I dont think it would be a JQ player doing this, just someone from SBI who hopped on the JQ.

I wouldn’t say SBI was the king of exploits. They were just the most publicized guild post Orbs. If you are talking before orb’s were removed we could name other servers but that would result in bad publicity and those servers don’t deserve it because of one or two people.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

One comment I would make about mesmers. If that person is using a staff, it is very easy to get stuck under the ground using the #2 skill that makes a clone and ports you backwards I’ve actually been stuck under the ground using that #2 staff skill numerous times. The only way to get unstuck is to use a waypoint or if you’re lucky to have another mesmer nearby you to open a portal. I’ve actually had to create a portal for another mesmer to port out of the ground also.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Man the time’s I’ve caught some of your guild’s exploiting in the past week outnumber the time’s I’ve heard/been told or even seen any other group exploit. Once again you lost one yak and your making a huge fuss about it. I honestly could understand if you lost a spawn tower that was halfway to fortify like we did last night (While the walls and gates were intact). But you didn’t see us come to the forums. Grow up seriously your acting like this is your first time in WvW.

CDS exploiting? Video or it didn’t happen… lol. Also this guy killed several yaks, important ones going to a garrison that wasn’t upgraded. You need to man up and grow up and stop supporting your exploiting guild members.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Man the time’s I’ve caught some of your guild’s exploiting in the past week outnumber the time’s I’ve heard/been told or even seen any other group exploit. Once again you lost one yak and your making a huge fuss about it. I honestly could understand if you lost a spawn tower that was halfway to fortify like we did last night (While the walls and gates were intact). But you didn’t see us come to the forums. Grow up seriously your acting like this is your first time in WvW.

CDS exploiting? Video or it didn’t happen… lol. Also this guy killed several yaks, important ones going to a garrison that wasn’t upgraded. You need to man up and grow up and stop supporting your exploiting guild members.

We don’t know what guild it was but those yaks are in vale. Those don’t go to Garrison last I checked. Hills doesn’t equal garrison so please if your going to lecture me on how to handle someone then you should get your facts straight for one. Two stop crying over a game. Three your on SoR we all know you guys are kitten over not winning but don’t talk about how my guild condones exploiting because we don’t but I guess cause I didn’t give you someone’s account name to crucify them we condone everything bad.
@ the CDS exploiting I never said you guys did I said a guild on SoS BL on SoR Did

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Man it’s been a while since I’ve seen/heard the dreaded ’I know you are, but what am I?’ excuse. Giving me flashbacks to the ’90s.

Keep up the good work Nuked!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wen Jie.8920

Wen Jie.8920

One comment I would make about mesmers. If that person is using a staff, it is very easy to get stuck under the ground using the #2 skill that makes a clone and ports you backwards I’ve actually been stuck under the ground using that #2 staff skill numerous times. The only way to get unstuck is to use a waypoint or if you’re lucky to have another mesmer nearby you to open a portal. I’ve actually had to create a portal for another mesmer to port out of the ground also.

It’s easy to accidentally blink under the map with phase retreat, or blink into walls (and then fall under the map) with illusionary leap. I’ve even seen an illusionary leap go through the wall of SM. But that doesn’t mean you should go around attacking people from underground or portal 20 people through the wall after you.

SoS JQ SoS

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Anyways, the only date format that makes true sense is YYYY-MM-DD because it’s sortable.

That’s my preferred format, a variant of ISO format, for exactly the reason you mentioned. Excellent.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

An exploit is an exploit regardless if it is used to kill a yak with no destination or to take an upgraded Stone Mist. The fact that people are trying to argue that the incident insignificant based on severity is disappointing.

As far as the its “easy to accidentally blink into the ground”. That may be true. The difference between an accident and an exploit is if you actively take advantage of the situation and kill yaks or take a tower, that is not an accident. If you find a bank vault open and unguarded, taking a dollar from it is still stealing, same as knocking out the guard and taking hundreds of dollars. The proper thing to do is to remove yourself from the situation and alert the proper authorities.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

(edited by spartanx.1364)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

It’s an exploit to run away from a mesmer half way through a battle since mesmers have kitten all swiftness.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

Re: Date discussion

Coming from Canada, a DD/MM/YY country* , I prefer MM/DD/YY because you can SAY it. “Feb 8th, 2013” as opposed to “8th of Feb, 2013” or something. **

*Though I doubt many Canadians seem to know that we are of the international standard. And it’s annoying because most people I know using excel on a OS set to Canada’s regional settings will key in dates wrong in certain formats and excel won’t recognize it. /end rant

**What do we like, speak French? oh wait… =P

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country
Whoa. My country actually has no method. WTK

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

(edited by Sypsy.7318)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

This is sad JQ losing with full server vs outmaned buff in all bl and they will still win at the end of the week.
Sad part is they lose vs outmaned buff but can make 500points per tick vs empty…

Well this is the only wvwvw we got at the moment but soon there will be another…

Attachments:

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

funny how sos is complaining now that their coverage isnt upto par with jade quarry who was the former qq server. we all know who that is now, with so many tears of sorrows anet is thinking about giving us more pve events… ok jk

sos quit crying and jus play… jq was lacking coverage before, but now they got some.

if u don’t like sos, then move to jq or kaineng.

peace

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

This is sad JQ losing with full server vs outmaned buff in all bl and they will still win at the end of the week.
Sad part is they lose vs outmaned buff but can make 500points per tick vs empty…

Well this is the only wvwvw we got at the moment but soon there will be another…

LoL desperate attempts at misinformation
The PPT at North American time was back and forth for many hours between all 3 servers. Much of the time.. difference was marginal like 30 – 50 points between servers. JQ is hardly losing right now. SoS and SoR were doing their best to build a buffer which is the sensible thing to do.
Thing is, this particular week JQ will be weaker on the weekdays off-peak due to Chinese New Year. Same thing happened to SoS during Australia day when their Australian contigent was off and JQ took advantage.

!http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/Stovo/Guild%20Wars%202/GW2_W22%20JQ%20vs%20SoR%20vs%20SoS/M22_d2_NA1_zps34683b36.jpg!

!http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/Stovo/Guild%20Wars%202/GW2_W22%20JQ%20vs%20SoR%20vs%20SoS/M22_D2_NA2_zpse12fdb83.jpg!

Its about picking up points. Its also quite obvious the more established WvW SoS and SoR guilds that are coming up against a roadblock past few days are sending some unsuspecting server mates /guilds to a specific map to be slaughtered. A necessary evil for PPT …

Attachments:

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some great fights, including a 25+ min lag fest in SM, great work all keep bringing the fun!

We all agreed to a code of conduct before being granted access to forums, WvW specific summary is linked below;

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder/first#post1185925

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

wvwvw is going 24/7, but the points will go on 2 or 3 night with 500/600 points per tick so after some days is useless to even join in wvwvw.
The true score is what you see at weekend day time when the numbers are balanced. After that is just pure player vs doors if you are happy with that cause you win even when it was proved you were much worse when the players number is balanced… good for you.

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: soma.3812

soma.3812

Like your web site SF
Especially the im queuing channel.
This is the wvw we have at the moment dont worry there will always be another server you can go to.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xaenca.5361

Xaenca.5361

wvwvw is going 24/7, but the points will go on 2 or 3 night with 500/600 points per tick so after some days is useless to even join in wvwvw.
The true score is what you see at weekend day time when the numbers are balanced. After that is just pure player vs doors if you are happy with that cause you win even when it was proved you were much worse when the players number is balanced… good for you.

You started a thread about this where no one agreed with you. Posting the exact same thing on other threads won’t change that. Sorry to be frank. Just saying.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

personally, i feel the only true measure of a server is their performance between 5am and 11am central tuesday morning.

to each his own i guess.

-Desirz Matheon

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Stovokor.9368

Like your web site SF
This is the wvw we have at the moment dont worry there will always be another server you can go to.

5 to 15 mins to get in today. Arena-net either did a stealth fix or maybe not as many players in game today. SF main channel is fun so most will chill there while waiting for 10 min pop

The channel you mention was for coordinating server transfers. Someone likely renamed it now.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Stovokor.9368

At the time you posted this, JQ is the one leading on weekend. Its pretty competitive and not the mismatch you are describing. Do you WvW just to win on the overall score ?? Missing out on some fun if you say its useless to even join WvW after some days.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

You may agree or u may disagree cause you are a recent transfer to JQ and you are in denial it doesnt matter.

This injustice is causing a negative effect on the game long term from my view and how harder the good players can’t win with less players vs a horde of bad players creates a negative effect and less motivation to keep on going, making the problem bigger and bigger… better players should win (it’s a good thing it makes the game better)
The world vs world should be an epic journey on for players to go on… not a casual gaming imbalanced on number when a team caps 500 points per tick on a night vs empty castles making the fight for the next days useless…

I’m afraid anet in a few months will lose a lot of players that will even kill any expancion that is coming up due to the lack of players, it’s so sad because the game is awsome …

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Like your web site SF

-Queue channel was created when we were on SBI… and our map had zero queue time all evening…

Im not really surprised either, JQ got a lot of SBI players and they were king of exploits.
Ive seen SBI players exploit the game in all its forms.
I dont think it would be a JQ player doing this, just someone from SBI who hopped on the JQ.

lol SBI the king of exploits? I think you are thinking of another server… anyways my stance on exploiting is harsh one, but also a realistic one. We don’t hold entire guilds/gm’s or servers accountable for the actions of one or few people. We work with the other servers to weed out the exploiters. We have communicated in the past to other servers when exploits happen on their server or ours. JQ actually worked with SBI in the past trying to find a small team of exploiters on JQ. SBI had a famous exploiter “Wild Bill” if we saw him on our map we informed the other two servers to watch their towers, as he was notorious for taking towers.

Best thing to do is get a contact or two from the other servers for your playtime, or maybe even from a guild you see often. If an exploit happens, then you have a direct line to someone that can deal with it(like kick them from their guild and send a exploit email with their game tag). I have personally sent dozens of exploit emails to anet with videos, screenshots, etc…

-ON TOPIC: been a blast defending bay all evening on SoS bl. but me sleepy now

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Impacts.3912

Impacts.3912

You may agree or u may disagree cause you are a recent transfer to JQ and you are in denial it doesnt matter.

This injustice is causing a negative effect on the game long term from my view and how harder the good players can’t win with less players vs a horde of bad players creates a negative effect and less motivation to keep on going, making the problem bigger and bigger… better players should win (it’s a good thing it makes the game better)
The world vs world should be an epic journey on for players to go on… not a casual gaming imbalanced on number when a team caps 500 points per tick on a night vs empty castles making the fight for the next days useless…

I’m afraid anet in a few months will lose a lot of players that will even kill any expancion that is coming up due to the lack of players, it’s so sad because the game is awsome …

Theres stupid and then there is this. WvW is about entire servers going against each other. There will ALWAYS be zergs and unfair fights/numbers. So instead of crying about it l2p or go get all the fair fights you want in spvp.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

Can we not feed the troll? You all know what post i’m referring to right?

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

It’s closes match score wise across all the tiers do why is there so much complaining ? Are players so needing to win that if they are not steam rolling the other two servers they have to complain when not ? It’s sad to see such bad sports on a video game.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

You have transferred to like 4 different tier 1 servers. So any server that you’re currently on is a server with “horde of good players” and any server that you’re fighting against is a “horde of bad players?”

If you think that wvw is an “epic journey for you to” to keep transferring so that you stay on the winning server and now that you can’t with the end of free transfers, then I think that maybe this game just isn’t right for you. Have you thought of maybe playing other games like Contra? I heard there is a code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a) you could use to give you 30 lives. With 30 extra lives, I’m sure you will always win since winning is the only reason that makes a game fun for you.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I don’t know man, I’m just sifting through some of this stuff and I think people are just crazy. I’m going to bed. GG on the SoS BL tonight to SoR and SoS guilds, I got to go full 1v2 against both servers. Seemed to work quite well on making all your with holdings paper and mine upgraded. Toughest fights I had this evening were vs Tsym, props to that Coron and company.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Score update…

Attachments:

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

JQ still being the king of “Oh I saw so and so exploit so I authorized my entire guild to do it”.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Exactly, this conversation is just silly.

Yes people say the date, month and year differently but if people had an open mind rather than bashing the OP for not being American and not writing the date, month and year the same way American’s do then we would not have this situation.

These are American servers, which means you write dates the American way, or it’s the wrong way. If you don’t like that, then go play on an EU server, there’s lots of them out there for you.

^ Typical arrogant yank.

I love how it’s okay for everyone to just generally call all Americans stupid or arrogant or whatever.

If I said typical Aussie kitten or typical stupid Euro I’d be flamed into the ground for being a jerky American.

But when people say “typical America blahblah” everyone just lets it go.

I didn’t accept it. Nor should the moderators

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: AFK.1854

AFK.1854

This is the most pathetic case of overcompensation I’ve ever seen in the gaming world.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Yes people say the date, month and year differently but if people had an open mind rather than bashing the OP for not being American and not writing the date, month and year the same way American’s do then we would not have this situation.

These are American servers, which means you write dates the American way, or it’s the wrong way. If you don’t like that, then go play on an EU server, there’s lots of them out there for you.

^ Typical arrogant yank.

^Typical logical person who sees that there is no logic in my previous post, and instead shows everyone what an arrogant jerk I am.

So where you are from it is ok to stereotype an entire group of people and call them arrogant? That doesn’t make you logical.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I would imagine somewhere not the US because DTG’s make his butt sore.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

You have transferred to like 4 different tier 1 servers. So any server that you’re currently on is a server with “horde of good players” and any server that you’re fighting against is a “horde of bad players?”

If you think that wvw is an “epic journey for you to” to keep transferring so that you stay on the winning server and now that you can’t with the end of free transfers, then I think that maybe this game just isn’t right for you. Have you thought of maybe playing other games like Contra? I heard there is a code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a) you could use to give you 30 lives. With 30 extra lives, I’m sure you will always win since winning is the only reason that makes a game fun for you.

Nope it would take god mode while he was on JQ all he did was whine about not getting support on swords at some random checkpoint, whine about commanders. He talks about server coverage but he was in the first wave of bandwagoneers (not my term) to come to JQ thankfully he’s gone now.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Its about picking up points. Its also quite obvious the more established WvW SoS and SoR guilds that are coming up against a roadblock past few days are sending some unsuspecting server mates /guilds to a specific map to be slaughtered. A necessary evil for PPT …

What road block? All I see during my play time are your corpses.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

With all the accusations of hack/exploits, poor sportsmanship, and name calling with respect to nationality, it’s probably time to lock this thread.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Come on JQ, you have won the coverage battle and now you’re hiding under the map.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

score update skldjfhjkhsdfhkjds

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Fun battles all around.
Yes JQ has won the coverage war. We all understand this. But don’t forget, for nine weeks SoS won the coverage war.

Give it nine more weeks. Then a new server can come in and win the coverage wars!

My guess is Tarnished Coast. Those guys seem so jovial.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Is SOS lose again, who will we get their spot?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Whoever wins the Bg/Kain beatdown, but I wouldn’t count on either moving up this week. SoS won’t go down a tier without a fight.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Well if more people on SoS and SoR quit their jobs… then they can play at Oceanic times and we’ll get some even fights!

My solution to the imbalanced population and I won’t even charge you!
:)

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Whoever wins the Bg/Kain beatdown, but I wouldn’t count on either moving up this week. SoS won’t go down a tier without a fight.

LOL this week? How about, never? Win by 200k then you can consider a new opponent. T1 and T2 are basically locked down until someone quits.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SuPaSuPau.1904

SuPaSuPau.1904

WvW is over. All roads lead to getting wiped by JQ.

With free transfers gone they have the numbers to win from here to eternity. gg everyone!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Kefro, I feel bad for you. I do. This is what a world wide based persistant wvwvw consists of. If you have this system, then you have off peak playability. I’ve been hearing this arguement since the original 3 realm (or world) game DaoC. It is still the bench mark by which all other 3 realm or world games will be judged.

It is still funny that ever since JQ took the top spot, this is an issue, where as, SoS had no problems with holding on to Tier 1 for months.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Actually, these servers are North American. North American does not consist of the United States of America only, it also consists of Canada, and Mexico

Ergo, the North American servers represent Canada, USA, and Mexico.

Ergo, M/D/Y, D/M/Y, or Y/M/D are all culturally acceptable.

Ergo, there is no “American” way to write the dates

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Actually there is an ‘American’ way to write a date, just not a ‘North American’ way. Canadians and Mexicans do not refer to themselves as American. Typically, only people in the United States of America do that. (most people in the world do this as well)

mm/dd/yyyy is the method of choice by those that typically refer to themselves as ‘American’.

Regardless, who cares? Why is this even a topic of discussion? Don’t you people have better things to whine about?

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

WvW is over. All roads lead to getting wiped by JQ.

With free transfers gone they have the numbers to win from here to eternity. gg everyone!

New wvw content = more players = increasing WvW productivity.

Quit wining and do something about it, like we did.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

T2 is too fun to even want to be in T1, how about you guys send SoR down here, BG and Kain will stay and see how a BG/SoR /Kain plays out for a week. My guess is this would be a really fun matchup but we still have to see how Kain does M-Friday

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele